All Comments on 'Peggy Sanford Helps Son Pt. 02'

by Oz1999

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
squirrelzosquirrelzoalmost 10 years ago
More!

I enjoyed the first installment and this one. Good plotting and hot sex!! Looking forward to what comes next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Decent enough continuation of the previous story, but reads more like a corporate merger than anything else. A number of errors, mostly misused words and some grammatical. For example, it is Silicon Valley not silicone. The first is what chips are made on and the second is what is used in implants. And he would have clambered out from under the desk, not clamored.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
And her son Todd helps his mother, too--boy, does he help her

I like this story a lot. All the activity going on behind the locked office door background for what Todd and his mother are frantically and passionately doing. Todd's a big hunky young guy, his mom a lovely and voluptuous woman, it's only natural--inevitable, really--that they should come together in a white-hot incestuous fuck. Like so many mothers and sons nowadays, they give the finger to the dumb old taboo, life's too short, and they snatch all the pleasure they can. Todd loves the wonderful hairy hole between his mother's legs, the same hole he came out of, his mom loves what her darling baby boy's got jumping around in his pants. No awkwardness, no embarrassment, Todd just shoves his big hard cock up his mother's warm wet twat and proceeds to fuck the shit out of her. Mom cums convulsively, Todd ends up blowing his hot young balls up inside his mother and shooting her a huge twatful of his creamy semen. Just the way it should be between a mother and her boy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Can you do a third story?

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

This is a tender, loving incestuous love affair between mother son. This well written series pointed describes the pain of this type relationship, to wit: the older lover wants the son or daughter to find a mate, have children and live an open/free life without fear of being discovered. Although the younger member of the affair may not want a non-related spouse, eventually the older partner knows that time will eventually catch up and the lover son or daughter will be alone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous