All Comments on 'Peggy Serves the Secret Society Ch. 04'

by brandit1148

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 8 years ago

Truly excellent story. You've done a fantastic job of continuing the torrid story of Peggy, the black cock slut, started by Peggy46 and Walterio. I hope this continues, and you receive the accolades it's due.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
My 53 yr old bbc HOTWIFE

Oh wow.!!! How incredibly true.!! Very very hot. I can honestly say from experience that these type of Black on White events do exist. And that white women do willfully and excitedly submit to the superior sexual expertise of the black stallion. No man can compete with the black man in the art of fucking white women. I have seen first hand how they are able to take white women over the top. Experiencing total sexual satisfaction they never thought possible. Turning them into complete submissive sexual sluts. And completely making them feel proud to serve them. They cannot help it. They have been brought into a different world of wanton bliss and nothing can stand in their way. Husbands such as myself know this and are excited as well for their wife watching and seeing her so completely satisfied and happy. A happy wife is a happy life. My mature white wife has been a bbc slut for 7 yrs now. I accept that and we are very happy within our life and relationship outside of the sexual aspect. Sex for my wife evolves exclusively around huge black horsecock. Usually two or more at one time. And her husband watching for which he is rewarded a fresh hot creamed cunt to eat and often an opportunity to eat a hot black cumload out of her freshly fucked asshole as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous