Peggy Serves the Secret Society Ch. 06

Story Info
Peggy serves the Secret Society in the Bahamas.
19.6k words
4.36
11k
17

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2023
Created 12/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Peggy Sanford (Peggy46} had written a two chapter series about her first encounter with and her initiation into the Secret Society of Black Men. She ended it with a planned trip to the Bahamas. She encouraged other authors to continue the series. She had also given permission to anyone to use her name and stories in any future stories. Author Walterio took up the commission and wrote a follow-up chapter covering the trip to the Bahamas plus a whole new series about Peggy's wild adventures. Those stories were the first I had ever read concerning Peggy, and to be honest, they led to my fascination with her and her wild and naughty life. A beautiful and sexy mature woman who is open to any and all sexual adventures, who wouldn't be intrigued. Unfortunately the Bahamas story and Walterio's other stories are no longer available on Literotica. I have tried to recreate that story with a few edits and a few of my own naughty additions.

Peggy also explained that she enjoys it when an author writes as if they were her, from a first person perspective. I have done that here. I am also attempting to recreate the other missing stories about Peggy's wild adventures, again from a first person perspective and revising several of my own stories to fit that perspective.

As with most of my stories I try to give enough information and history for it to work as a stand-alone story but I encourage everyone to read Peggy's original series. I hope you all enjoy this narrative and appreciate any comments.

PEGGY AND THE SECRET SOCIETY OF BLACK MEN IN THE BAHAMAS

Writing a narrative about one's intimate adventures and posting them on a website for the world to see and read is a bit unnerving, but I have to say, the resulting e-mails and the very heated responses have certainly made it worthwhile. This true confession details one of my recent and probably wildest real-life sexual adventures.

First a little introduction, my name is Peggy Sanford. I'm a 47-year-old, married woman. My husband has lost all interest in our sex life due to his age, 72, and his medical conditions. Unfortunately, my sexual appetite has been increasing at an alarming rate, it's really all I think about. Luckily, I have been able to attract numerous lovers, male and female. It may be because I've been told numerous times that I am a beautiful woman or it may the fact I am open to try almost any sexual activity. It doesn't matter whether it's with a man, a woman, a couple or a group.

I have long brown hair and a shapely 5'3", 105 pound, 35C-23-36 figure that I have worked hard to maintain. I'm proud that I can still turn heads, especially if it's a young man or two...or three.

I'm a former flight attendant but now work at an insurance company as a claims representative. Recently I have become involved, sexually involved, with one of my new co-workers, Anna. She had told me she had always considered herself a lesbian, she had never been with a man before but now she has become curious about sex with men. It may have something to do with the way I described all the enjoyment and pleasures I have received from my many male lovers.

This story starts on a Saturday morning soon after Anna told me about her interest in being with a man. My husband was away on a two week golf outing so I invited her and my 20-year-old neighbor and sometime lover, Trevor, to my house. In the two years since Trevor and I have become lovers, he has become a confident, passionate and considerate lover. Trevor, Anna and I spent a few hours pleasuring each other in every conceivable way we could imagine. After which Anna and Trevor made plans to see each other later that day. I had already made plans to see several of my other lovers at our country club.

First there would be a tennis lesson on the practice court with the club's pro, Todd. Then we'd indulge in a quick fuck and suck session in his office before I would visit the pool and my two favorite young lifeguards, Ben and Curtis. They had become very fond of and very accomplished at fucking my pussy and asshole at the same time. Later that evening I had a date with a club member, Pete Simon. Pete and I had recently become casual lovers. He had been invited to a swinger's party and he told me he couldn't think of anyone who he would rather have accompany him than me. He said I was most accomplished lover he has ever had... actually he said I was the best fuck he ever had. My husband was going to be in Hawaii for several weeks so I enthusiastically accepted Pete's invitation.

After the wonderful threesome with Anna and Trevor, I was preparing to leave my house when the doorbell rang. When I opened the door there was an envelope stuck in the door jamb. I grabbed the envelope and immediately recognized the symbol on the envelope. A chill washed over my body. It was the same symbol that was tattooed on my ankle and inner thigh, a small black ace of spades. I knew the letter was from the Secret Society of Black Men. I had not heard from them since my initiation.

I was first introduced to the Secret Society of Black Men when I allowed a very handsome black man to take me to his home to dry off after I was caught in the rain. With his good looks and confident and powerful sexual nature he easily had me under his control. Before I knew it I was naked, excited and ready for him to use me sexually in any manner he wanted, but before he would actually have sex with me he required that I sign a contract to join the Secret Society of Black Men. He told me that the Society was originally formed as an association where black men and white women could get together, fulfilling their wanton lust for each other. Members of the Society believe that there has been a dark side to many white women, a lustful side and that white women have long held a deep lust for the black man because of their well-known sexual superiority. The Society provided the opportunity for black men to openly dominate beautiful, willing, single and married white women for the benefit of both. To be honest I figured it just a seduction game Joe was playing but since I really wanted to fuck this handsome black man, I willingly signed the contact. I then had the best fuck and the wildest night of sex of my life. I was used, sexually dominated and totally fulfilled by this handsome man. I hoped it would happen again...and soon.

A few days later I was officially initiated into the Secret Society of Black Men. At the ceremony I soon learned how serious the rules of Society were taken. Some of the rules for the white women are, 1) always be clean and fresh for any black man who wants to use you, 2) never discuss the Society with outsiders, 3) commit to memory the rules, sexual positions and manner to act around members of the Society and 4) always remember white men have cocks black men have big black dicks. Any violation would result in punishment. Then I was tattooed with the black Ace of Spades, the mark of the Society, on my right ankle and inner thigh. I agreed to commit myself, my mind, and my white body to serve the black man totally and without reservation. I declared myself the personal property of the Society and agreed to deliver my body and mind to the demands and wishes of the Society at all times and in all ways, immediately, and without restraint or reservation as instructed. I also agreed to be assigned to the servitude of other members as instructed by Mr. G, the Grand Master. By signing the contract I agreed to be known by just my first name, Peggy, sex slave to the Grand Master and all members of the Society. After the formal ceremony I was subjected to numerous intense sexual acts with numerous members of the Society. It was a physically demanding ordeal but the most intense sexual pleasure I ever experienced. I was hooked.

With trembling hands I opened the envelope and it contained a letter with a set of instructions. I was to go to the airport on Wednesday morning and a private plane would be waiting to take me to the Bahamas. I would spend five days in the Caribbean and would be returned to the airport the following Monday. I was instructed not to bring anything but my passport. I knew that I had no choice but to follow the instructions as that is what I had agreed to when I joined the society.

As I drove to my country club I thought it should be quite an interesting rest of the day and evening. However I knew it would be nothing compared to what was ahead for me in the Bahamas

.

The Monday morning following an incredible weekend of sex, I entered my boss Gloria's office and explained that I needed to take a week's vacation beginning Wednesday. Based on all the intense sexual activities I experienced during my initiation I figured I could use a few days of rest after my trip to the Bahamas. Gloria had no problem with me taking the time off as long as my work was up to date. That week I worked late Monday and Tuesday evenings to finish my work. I called my husband and told him that I was going to the islands with some girlfriends and that cell service was spotty so I'd be unavailable.

That Wednesday I headed to the corporate jet location at the airport and was directed to a private jet on the runway. As I walked toward the private jet I spotted the ace of spades on the tail section. I climbed the stairway to the plane and was greeted by a handsome black man named Marcus. I immediately took the 1st position of servitude, legs 18 inches apart, arms at my side with my head bowed.

"Oh Peggy, no need to do that. We are much less formal here on the islands. Come in and have a seat," Marcus said with a smile.

THE FLIGHT TO NASSAU

I was made comfortable and offered something to drink. I opted for a white wine and sipped it before takeoff. Being a former flight attendant, I familiarized myself with the cabin and the exits of the plane. Marcus would go over them again once we were airborne but it was a habit of mine from when I flew. Marcus picked up the empty glass before takeoff and as he did he ran his hand up my leg and touched my panties. I flinched when he came into contact with my pussy. I looked up at him. His pearly white teeth glistened against his black skin as he smiled.

"We will have some fun when we reach cruising altitude," he said and then he took his seat.

I waited anxiously for the pilot to announce that we had reached cruising altitude. When he did, Marcus got out of his seat and moved over next to me. He laid his hand on my knee and slowly slid it up my thigh until he cupped my panty covered vulva. I felt slightly embarrassed when I realized that my panties were already soaking wet. My pussy was running like a faucet. I hadn't been this turned on since my initiation. My mind flashed back to that night and the dozens of big black dicks that had fucked my pussy, asshole and mouth

.

"Peggy your panties are soaking wet. I think it is best that we take them off," Marcus said as he moved to his knees in front of me.

Marcus reached under my skirt and pulled my panties down and off my legs. I consciously lifted my hips to facilitate their removal. Then Marcus pushed my skirt up higher, completely exposing my pussy. He leaned in and kissed my inner thighs. He worked his way slowly toward my vulva. I cried out when his tongue finally touched my pussy, I knew I was already close to an orgasm. Marcus snaked his thick black tongue into my hot wet pussy causing me to twitch and cry out with desire. Marcus's tongue in my pussy felt as thick and long as any white cock that I ever had.

When Marcus flicked his tongue over my clit, I lost it and experienced an intense orgasm. My body flailed on the seat as Marcus held me firmly and continued to lick and nibble my clit. I had multiple orgasms with the last one causing me to scream out loud. I collapsed back on the seat and pushed his head away. His mouth glistened with my juices. As he leaned in and kissed me to I could taste myself on his lips. I gasped again when his big tongue worked its way down my throat. Marcus soon broke the kiss and stood up in front of me.

"Your turn," he said as he dropped his pants and underwear.

I stared in awe as his big black dick bobbed up and down inches from my face. I knew that it had to be 10-11 inches in length. As I cautiously reached out and touched it, I realized it was so thick that I couldn't get my hand around it.

"Come on Peggy take it in your mouth. You know you want to," Marcus urged.

I leaned forward, snaked out my tongue and lightly lapped at his ball sac before gently licking up and down his shaft. My tongue circled his dick head as I slowly took the head of his penis into my mouth. My lips slid further down the shaft as I was able to take half of his big black dick in my mouth, drawing a guttural moan from deep in his throat. I began to bob my head back and forth on his dick, sucking hard on his huge member and testing my gag line. Because of his girth I was only able to get about five inches in my mouth. I slurped loudly on Marcus's ebony shaft as my lips glided smoothly up and down his long dick.

Marcus stood before me as I sucked ravenously on his oversized dick. My small hand cupped his large balls and gently caressed them as I flicked my tongue on the head of his dick, each time it came out of my mouth. Marcus placed his hands on the back of my head and guided me as I struggled to give him one of the best blowjobs of my life. He kept moaning that he loved the way I sucked his big black dick. He pulled my hair back and said it was incredibly hot to watch my slutty face and sensuous mouth as I sucked his dick.

I kept my eyes closed with my lips snugly wrapped around his shaft as I bobbed my head back and forth. I was passed any sense of reluctance; my pussy was soaked and I was incredibly turned on. I was so enamored with his impressive cock that I found that I loved to suck on it. I was desperate to please him and to make him cum; I do love to swallow cum. It did not take long for me to bring Marcus to the edge.

Marcus did not announce that he was cumming. He held my head down on his dick, determined to force me to swallow every drop of his seed. I could feel his dick jerk in my hand as volley after volley of cum bounced off the back of my throat. I had no choice but to swallow as quickly as I could so that I did not gag on his seed. I continued to suck on his dick milking it dry of his sperm. Then Marcus took the big dick from my mouth and we watched as more cum oozed out the end of his shaft. Marcus then pushed his dick back in my mouth so that I could suck his man juice dry. As if in a trance I nibbled on his dick head causing him to shiver and moan before he pushed me away. Marcus's dick stayed hard and I marveled at the impressive organ before me.

Marcus kicked off his clothes so that he was completely naked. Then he pulled me to my feet and stripped me naked as well. He smiled at my naked form and my cute tits. He pushed me back on the seat and knelt before me again. Marcus began kissing me from my knees up my thighs towards my pussy. He inhaled deeply, taking in the smell of my over excited pussy before he kissed the creamy white skin just beside my vagina. I was in a state of ecstasy, my heart pounding as I watched my new black lover lick me. The lips of my pussy quivered as he teased them with his tongue and kissed me everywhere I desired. Marcus's tongue was long and probed deep into the inner walls of my pussy.

I ran my hands over my body cupping my breasts and rolling my nipples between my fingertips. Marcus sucked the lips of my pussy into his mouth as his tongue snaked around in my snatch. Marcus still hadn't made contact with my clit and I was in desperate need for him to do so, so I could cum. I moaned in pleasure and frustration as Marcus continued to tease me. He again wiggled his tongue deep within my pussy before finally nudging my clit. I jumped as sparks of pleasure shot through my body.

Marcus slid his hands under my curvy buttocks and lovingly cupped the cheeks of my ass. He sucked my clit into his mouth and held it between his lips as he ran his tongue over that hard little pearl. I arched my back as I felt an intense orgasm approach.

"Oh my God," I called out as another wave rocked my body.

I grabbed Marcus's head with both hands and pulled his face harder into my crotch. I vigorously humped his face as his long tongue danced over my super sensitive cit. My thighs clamped around his head and my entire body trembled as I violently came again and again. I felt my pussy pulsating as I covered Marcus's face with my female juices. Finally I collapsed back on the seat releasing him in the process.

"Oh my God, oh my God," I continuously moaned.

Marcus raised himself up, reclined my seat back and knelt between my legs. His huge black dick looked menacing as it hovered above my hips. He held his dick in his hand and lined up the swollen head with the entrance to my sex. He pushed forward slightly allowing my cunt lips to open up for his impressive tool. He was about half way in when he pulled out and then slowly eased back into me, causing me to moan in pleasure. Marcus would push in a little and then pull out a little, slowly working his big dick deeper and deeper into my vagina. Finally his entire member was buried deep inside me. I sighed, feeling completely full, almost afraid to move. While this was a familiar sensation for me, to be stiffed full of dick, it has been awhile since such a large dick has touched some of these areas within me.

Marcus held himself inside me waiting for me to start fucking him. I was ready to be fucked, rough and hard. I needed his crotch to rub up against my clit as his big black dick slid in and out of my pussy. I began to move and Marcus responded. He fucked me using long, slow, hard strokes. I locked my legs around his ass and pulled him into me. He began to fuck me harder and faster and I felt another orgasm on its way. I was at the mercy of his gigantic organ as it pounded away at my pussy.

If Marcus hadn't just cum in my mouth I don't think he would have been able to hold on as long as he did. I squeezed him with the muscles of my tight pussy. Marcus fucked me through one orgasm after another before he filled my pussy with his hot cum. His orgasm was as intense as mine as our bodies ground together, both of us loudly moaning and groaning. I felt his warm liquid fill my womb as Marcus fired off round after round of cum into me. I could still taste his cum in my mouth and now he had cum in my pussy too.

I could feel Marcus's dick begin to soften but even then it still filled my cunt. He slowly lifted himself off of my body and in so doing his thick dick slipped from my pussy. I felt a void in my cunt as his dick left my body. I gasped as the coolness of the air touched my vacant pussy. Marcus rolled me over onto my stomach and remarked that my ass looked amazing. He began running his hands over my cheeks and remarked that they felt amazing too. He got on his knees behind me and kneaded the cheeks of my ass. He then began to kiss my buttocks before running his tongue lightly up and down the crack of my ass. I moaned and wiggled my ass in response, praying he would take the hint. I love being rimmed; it's such an incredibly naughty feeling. Thank God he did.

Marcus grabbed a buttock in each of his massive hands and lifted me so that my ass was perched in the air. My head was still on the seat and I turned it to one side so I could watch him. I let out a gasp when his tongue licked close to my asshole. He ran his tongue from my pussy to my anus causing me to tingle in anticipation. I was surprised that Marcus seemed unconcerned that he just came in my pussy.

Marcus spread my ass cheeks with his hands and dipped his tongue into the crack locating my nether hole. His tongue slowly circled my anus and I flinched at the contact. He then pushed his tongue as far as he could into my asshole. He continued to ass fuck me with his tongue. I was at his mercy. My desire grew as he worked my ass to the point that all I really wanted was his tongue deeper and deeper in my ass. His tongue was so long and thick that it felt like a small cock had been stuck in my ass.