Peggy Serves the Secret Society Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt some liquid being squirted into my anus as Marcus coated my butt with a generous amount of lube. He slid his thick finger into my asshole. Then he put a finger back into my pussy as well. He finger fucked my asshole and pussy at the same time. I loved it; I just love the feeling of being double penetrated, having my pussy and asshole filled with fingers or better yet cocks. Marcus took his time preparing my ass. He seemed to relish every moment that his finger was buried in my ass. He removed his fingers from my holes and then I watched him coat his entire dick with the lube. He placed the head of his dick at the entrance to my anus. When he pushed forward, the thick dick head squeezed into my tight asshole.

Marcus withdrew and then pushed his dick head back in, this time causing a little pain. He pushed until a couple of inches were in my ass. I held my breath in pain and my body became covered with goose bumps. He was so thick I felt my asshole stretch to new dimensions. It held his dick in a vice like grip. Marcus slowly slid his dick in and out of me, each time going a little deeper. The intense pain had subsided and was replaced with a dull aching pain.

Resolved to be butt fucked, I relaxed a little and then felt more of his big dick slide into my asshole. I grunted out loud as I felt fuller and fuller. A wave of bizarre pleasure passed over my body. I was convinced that Marcus had his whole dick in me but when I reached back I realized he only had about half of it in me. I felt so full that I had no idea I'd be able to take another five inches. Marcus kept adding more and more of his big black dick to my ass. There was pain then fullness and then pleasure, each time he went deeper. I would tense, relax and then enjoy it. This pattern continued until Marcus had all ten inches buried in my ass.

"Oh my God, you are so big I'll never be the same again," I cried out.

"That's right Peggy. You will never be the same again, but you will be able to take many big black dicks in your ass every day you are in the Bahamas," Marcus replied smugly. Later on I would find out just how true his words would be.

Marcus reached around and played with my clit as he pounded my ass. My pussy and asshole were on fire as his big dick reached previously untouched areas in my body. I was on the brink of another huge orgasm as Marcus methodically fucked me in my tight anus with his sizeable dick. He cried out that he loved watching his big black dick slide in and out of my beautiful white ass. His hips slapped against my ass cheeks on each thrust, causing them to jiggle and shake. Orgasmic pleasure surged within my body as Marcus fucked my ass harder and faster while at the same time he diddled my clit adding even more pleasure.

As I came and came, my entire body went into spasm. My pussy convulsed and clamped around Marcus's fingers coating them with my cunt juice. My asshole pulsated as he drove his big dick in and out of it. My ass involuntarily squeezed and released his huge member as he fucked it over and over causing him to finally lose it. He slid his pecker deep into my rectum as his dick pulsed and sent a thick stream of hot cum into my anal channel. Marcus kept fucking me as load after load was fired into my ass. His dick kept twitching and spurting inside my impaled asshole.

I can't remember ever being so full of cum. There was nowhere for it to go what with it being blocked by Marcus's swollen dick buried in my ass. He slowed his pace and eventually stopped allowing his dick to remain buried deep in my ass. He didn't go soft right away and he gently moved his hips pushing cum around in my ass. Some of it trickled out and ran down over my pussy lips. I actually welcomed the warm cum in my ass as it helped soothe my ravaged asshole.

Marcus stopped and slowly withdrew his dick from my loosened asshole. He commented on how erotic it had been, watching his enormous dick slide out of my shapely ass. His man seed flowed from my asshole and trickled like a stream down over my pussy and between my thighs. I remained on my knees with my ass perched in the air. Again Marcus commented, saying that it was hard to believe that such a big black dick had just fucked such a tight white ass. He told me I looked incredibly sexy and submissive with my beautiful, just fucked, white curvy ass in the air.

Just then the pilot announced that they were on their final approach to Nassau and to prepare for landing. Marcus and I quickly dressed. As I waited for the plane to land I wondered what awaited me in Nassau. The plane landed and taxied to the private terminal where a limo was waiting for me. The driver was a handsome and totally charming elderly black man. There was a brief check in through customs and then I was in a limo being driven to a private residence. I took in the sights as the car cruised through the streets until it reached its destination. I got out and was escorted into the house by the driver. The place was palatial and it had its own private beach. The driver left me alone in the house where I found a note addressed to Ms. Peggy.

I opened the note and it said for me to relax, in the nude on the beach or by the pool. I will be going to dinner later. I slipped off my clothes and walked naked around the property. Everything I needed, towels lotion, food, and drink was provided. I decided to take a quick swim in the pool and then sunbathe naked in the Caribbean sun. I fell asleep later that afternoon and was awakened by the same driver who had brought me from the airport. He seemed very nonchalant and unfazed at finding me lying there in the sun, totally naked.

He handed me a bag containing some clothes, a short mini skirt, blouse and silk panties. He told me I needed to get ready for the party. As I dressed I wondered how many other attractive white American women the driver had driven around the island for the Secret Society. I also wondered if he knew that I and the other white woman had been brought to the island for one thing, to serve...sexually serve, and by that I mean fuck and suck numerous members of the Secret Society of Black Men.

THE SECRET SOCIETY DINNER

The limo driver took me to another palatial estate on the island. I was escorted into the building and into the dining area. I joined fifteen other people who were gathered for dinner. They all were drinking champagne and I was handed a glass as I entered the room. There were eight black men and seven white women in the room. Everyone was impeccably dressed and it seemed like a normal dinner engagement.

I was introduced to our host, Mr. H., the Master of the Secret Society of Black Men in the Bahamas. Mr. H. explained that Mr. G. was the Grand Master of the whole Secret Society but that he Mr. H., was the Master in the Bahamas. I learned that three of the men, the older ones, were Masters from different islands in the Bahamas. The younger ones were their assistants. The women had all been initiated into the Society and were considered property of the Society the same as I. They were from all parts of North America and many of them were also married.

Soon everyone was escorted into the dining room where an incredible meal was served. The food was delicious and the wine flowed generously. At the conclusion of dinner, Mr. H. told me to come with him to have our after dinner coffee. I left the other guests in the dining area and followed the Master into a sitting room. The Master took a seat on a couch and asked me to serve the coffee. I poured us each a cup and gingerly walked over to the Master. After serving him, he told me to sit next to him as we talked. The coffee was excellent. I loved the aroma and flavor; it was like nothing I had ever had before. When I finished my coffee the master told me to place the cup down on a nearby side table. When I turned back towards him, he smiled at me and stroked a hand down my hair.

I was nervous but I smiled back not knowing what to expect next. The Master moved his hand down my hair and across my cheek causing me to shiver with goose bumps. I had an immediate strong stirring in my loins and felt my pussy getting moist. As I struggled to maintain my composure I began to suspect that the coffee had been drugged. I wondered if it would cause me to lose all control and inhibitions, not that I had many inhibitions to start. The Master opened my blouse, exposing my bra-less tits and cupped one of my breasts causing a soft groan to escape from my lips. He then rolled the nipple in his fingertips until it was hard as a rock. He moved his hand to the other breast and repeated the actions.

His continued ministrations of my breasts soon had me panting as he took the next step. He had me stand up in front of him and slipped my blouse off my shoulders. He then ran his hand from my knee up the bare skin of my thigh. I trembled at his touch. The Master moved his other hand under my skirt and started stroking my bare thighs. I gasped out loud and steadied myself by holding on to his shoulders. He cupped my panty covered vulva and I was sure he could feel the warmth and wetness of my pussy. He then moved the elastic of my panties to one side and slipped a finger into my pussy. I was dripping wet and the aroma of my sex filled the room. The Master's fingering of my pussy caused me to spread my legs open causing my tight mini skirt to ride up my hips a little and form tightly around my curvy buttocks.

Unbeknown to me at the time there was an audience in the room adjacent to the sitting room. All the other guests from dinner were observing our actions through a two-way mirror. Too bad, it would have added to my excitement knowing I was being watched. I learned later on that the black men in the other room were getting excited and they had their dicks out and the white women were stroking them while they rubbed their pussies

.

Back in the sitting room I began moaning aloud as the Master continued his seduction. He reached behind my hips and fondled my ass cheeks. Then he hooked his fingers in my panties and slowly peeled them down my legs. He let them gather at my ankles. I felt a mild orgasm pass through my body and I knew then there was no turning back. I was his to do with, to do whatever he wanted.

The Master stood and walked me toward the day bed. I stepped out of my panties along the way. He stood behind me, unzipped my mini dress and pulled it down over my hips to the floor. I stood there in only high heels with my back to him.

"Mmmm, you have a beautiful, shapely ass, Ms. Peggy, I am going to enjoy it," The Master commented.

"Thank you Master, I'm hope you will be pleased" I replied.

He fondled and caressed my buttocks a little longer before turning me to face him. He could see my nipples were rock hard and sticking out like little cocks from my breasts.

I was unaware of the activities behind the mirror but learned later on that an orgy had started. Each of the black men had a white woman kneeling in front of them sucking on their dicks. The women continued to finger fuck themselves as they sucked the men.

The Master pushed me back on the day bed and I fell back splaying my legs wide open. He stripped off his clothes and let them fall to the floor. The Master was well endowed and I took notice that he was even larger than Marcus. The Master inserted the head of his big dick into my sopping wet pussy and due to my excited state the whole long pole easily slid inside me. His dick felt good and I welcomed its presence. He fucked me, slowly at first but soon picked up the pace. I humped my cunt up at him trying to keep his pubic bone in contact with my clit. I had numerous orgasms before he stiffened and filled my womb with his hot cum.

The drug in the coffee had a lasting effect and I tried to get him to keep fucking me. He withdrew his deflating penis and I plunged my fingers into my cunt trying to put out the flame in my pussy.

The Master spoke to me, "Do you want more? I can see that you need more big black dicks, do you?"

I was out of control and screamed in reply, "Yes I need more, oh God yes, give me more big black dicks. I need to cum again."

The Master smiled and then he turned toward the mirror and held up three fingers. Soon the three Masters entered the room with their big black dicks hanging out of their pants. They all dropped their clothes and came over to me. Two of them each grabbed one of my ankles, took off my high heels and pulled my legs wide apart. The third man moved between my out stretched legs and rubbed his big black dick up and down between the lips of my pussy.

"Oh God, fuck me, I need more dick, I need to cum, please fuck my cunt" I cried out desperate for another big black dick.

He smiled and waited a few seconds, until I begged again, before he drove the whole length of his dick into my pussy. He slowly pulled his hips back until only the head was in me and then slid it back in. Back and forth he flexed his hips, fucking me roughly, driving his dick deep into my pussy, over and over until he came deep inside me. Oh my God, I do love to feel a black man cumming deep in my pussy. He pulled his dick out of me and was quickly replaced by one of the men holding my legs. The one who had just creamed my pussy moved up so he could hold my leg and push his dick against my lips. I opened my mouth and licked the cum and my pussy juice off his dick. When the second man came, they rotated around so I could suck him and get fucked by the third guy.

I noticed the Master motion to the mirror and the four assistants entered the room. The Masters stepped aside and assistants had me stand up. They turned me around and pushed me down on my hands and knees on the day bed. One moved up, grabbed my hips and fucked me from behind until he came. One by one the rest each fucked me in various positions until they came in my pussy. As the seven men stood around recuperated the white women from dinner had joined us in the sitting room. They were keeping the black men's dicks hard so they could fuck me. They began fucking me a second time as I urged them on, begging them to make me cum. I didn't care, who or in what position they fucked me. As long as I had a big black dick in my pussy I was ecstatic. After each one of them came a second time they offer me their cum covered dicks. I sucked each one of them clean.

My pussy was dripping with the cum from the fifteen man loads and my own juices.

The Master rolled me over so that my knees were on the floor and my upper body was bent over the day bed. He pulled my hands behind me and tied them with a thin strong filament. Then he produced a ball gag which he inserted in my mouth and tied behind my head. I tried to protest but my sounds were muffled by the gag. Now I was scared... but turned on, very, very turned on. The Master caressed my ass cheeks and tickled my asshole. He then squirted some cool liquid right into my anus and pushed one finger into my rectum.

I looked over my shoulder and saw his impressive cock in an erect state. His cock looked ominous with its glaring purplish black mushroom head. The Master must have spotted the apprehension in my eyes and I saw that he appeared to relished his feeling of dominance and power over me. I tried to say something but my efforts were lost on the gag. The Master fingered my asshole with one finger for quite a while before adding a second finger. I groaned at the invasion as I felt my anus being stretched wider and wider. He slid two fingers from the same hand into my pussy and finger fucked my pussy and asshole simultaneously. The presence of his fingers in my pussy helped ease the discomfort in my bung hole and it helped prepare me for the upcoming degradation. The Master removed his fingers from my ass and lined up the head of his dick with my anus. He pushed steadily forward into my rectum as I groaned silently into the gag. The initial pain was excruciating as it always was for me but apparently the pleasure was incredible for the Master. He moaned in ecstasy. He knew I was clearly not an anal virgin but he groaned that he had not been in any hole this tight in a very long time. The mushroom head of his dick cleared my sphincter and he eased his dick further and further into the depths of my writhing body.

As he withdrew his dick a little he added more lubricant and then plunged it back in completely filling my rectum. He picked up the pace as his big black dick began to slide easier in and out of my ass. Soon he began to pound my ass hard, his hips slapping my buttocks and his bloated balls hitting my pussy lips. The feeling in my rectum had turned from pain to bloating and cramping and now to pleasure. I grunted into the gag as he pounded my tender ass. I felt him stop, stiffen and then unload an enormous amount of cum into my bowels. Knowing I had an audience in the room, watching the skewering of my ass, I felt ashamed, humiliated... and wonderfully wicked.

The Master fucked me slowly releasing every drop of his cum into my ass as my anal muscles involuntarily milked him dry. As his dick softened he let it plop from my ass with an audible sound and a trail of cum. He smiled as he looked down at me.

"You are a beautiful white woman, Ms. Peggy. Your magnificent ass looks so voluptuous, all glistening with sweat and man seed. I and my guests will have your ass many more times," The master said.

I felt him untie my arms and then release the gag. My mouth was dry from the gag and I was breathing heavily. I was pulled up to a kneeling position and the Master moved in front of me.

"Pay homage to the dick that first fucked your ass," The Master demanded as he fed his big dick into my mouth.

As if in a trance, I followed his orders and sucked his cock into my mouth. It took a long time for him to cum before he finally filled my mouth with his seed.

"Now you belong to the Bahamas Master," He swaggered.

Three of the men approached me and positioned me on the floor so that one could fuck my ass, one could fuck my pussy and the other could shove his dick in my mouth. After these first three came in my orifices, I was three-way fucked multiple times by all the other black men in the room. The white women were ordered to help me get fucked. They kept the black men's dicks hard, guided the dicks into my orifices and sucked and caressed all areas of my body. When the men were finished fucking me the women sucked all the black seed from my pussy and asshole. I was surrounded by seven white women who took turns sucking my pussy and rimming my ass. They sucked on my tits and caressed my body as I was being cleaned of all the black cum. I lost count of the number of times I came.

The other white women and I were led to a room with a large bath. It actually looked like a small pool. We were instructed to bathe and then get dressed. After the bath and dressing we were escorted to the front door. I noticed that there was a limo for each woman. One by one we entered our cars and were driven back to the place that each of us were staying. When I arrived at the house I went right to the bedroom, stripped off my clothes and went to bed. I was exhausted and every hole in my body ached.

DAY TWO IN NASSAU

I woke up the next morning and noticed that the clothes I had worn had been picked up. I went into the bathroom and everything I would need for personal grooming was there. I freshened up and then walked naked into the kitchen. There was juice, fresh fruit and pastries and the coffee was in an urn. I had a light breakfast and then took a stroll on the private beach. The white powdery sand felt wonderful under my feet and I started to feel refreshed. I waded into the ocean and the cool water felt good on my body. I swam parallel to the shore line and as I did I wondered if an eel would come up and put his tail in my pussy. I giggled at my mischievous thoughts as I finished my swim. I walked back to the house, got another cup of coffee and returned to the beach. I stretched out in a lounge and let the sun bake my already tanned body.