Peggy Serves the Secret Society Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My moans of pleasure as I came were loud even muffled by James's dick in my mouth and my mind was occupied by nasty thoughts of what other erotic acts these men had planned so I barely heard the new voices in the room. As I recovered from my orgasm, I looked up and saw three more handsome young black studs standing with Thomas. They were talking and watching me as I was being ravished by the twins. The three new studs stripped off their clothes and joined us. They kept me bent over with Joseph sitting on the floor under me. He moved his head so he could eat my pussy. James knelt down behind me and took over rimming my ass. The other three stood around me, moving around so I could suck one dick and stroke the other two. As these five guys were working me over, I noticed two more guys entering the room.

Joseph was able to work a finger into my pussy. He moved it around, located my g-spot and rubbed it with the digit. With that finger on my g-spot, a tongue on my clit, a tongue in my ass and dick in my mouth, I was driven over the edge again. My body exploded with a series of intense, toe curling multiple orgasms before. I collapsed on the floor.

When I recovered I looked around and noticed even more young studs in the room. So much for being relieved at just two. I was now surrounded by eleven young, muscular studs who knew I was there to use me for their sexual enjoyment

.

Once again I was put through the paces but this time I sucked and was fucked in numerous different positions and combinations. For more than six hours, I was worked over. I sucked every one of their dicks, most of them more than once and probably swallowed a gallon of cum.

I was fucked one on one in more positions than I can remember.

I was double fucked, with a dick in my mouth and one in my pussy or asshole, or dicks in my pussy and ass or some other combinations.

James and Joseph started it. James got on the floor told me to sit on his dick. I moved over his torso, lowered my body and moaned as his dick brushed past my cunt lips and filled my pussy. Joseph got behind me as James pulled me down tight against his body. My ass raised up and his dick almost slid out of my pussy, just the head was inside me. Joseph rubbed his dick up and down the crack of my ass, I figured he was going to fuck my ass. He leaned in and put the head of his dick on top of his brothers, just outside my pussy. He pushed his hips in and the head popped inside me.

"Oh God, oh my God" I repeatedly cried out as the two big fat black dicks were pushed into me.

"Relax, Peggy you'll love it," James said with a laugh.

I knew I would, I had been fucked by two dicks in my pussy before but not two big black dicks. This was a whole new experience. It happened when I was working as a flight attendant and several of us worked as escorts during layovers. One of my assignments was for a four hour party with three white business men in a hotel on the Las Vegas strip. Their favorite thing to do was to double penetrate my cunt while I sucked off the third. Those guys were big but they were no way as large as James or Tyrone. They did have stamina though; they managed to double penetrate my pussy six times during the party.

Inch by inch the brothers worked their big black dicks into my cunt, sometimes moving together, sometimes only one of them moved. The pleasure I was experiencing became even more intense as the twins began moving, sliding their dick back and forth. I could tell they had done this before. They worked together well. Sometimes one would slide his dick back, almost out of my pussy and the other one would hold still, buried deep inside me until the first one slid back in. Sometimes they both pulled back and then they'd shove their dicks back in together. My orgasms were numerous and intense. I squirted, soaking the three of us with my juices. The muscles in my pussy quivered, tightening and grasping their dicks. That sent the twins over the edge. They both shoved their dicks deep into my pussy as they came at the same time adding even more cum to my well used cunt. We collapsed in a pile of tangled arms, legs and bodies, panting and gasping for air, slowly recovering.

I was repeatedly triple fucked with a dick in my pussy, ass and mouth at the same time. It is a favorite way for the members of the Secret Society to fuck their white women and one of my favorite ways to get fucked.

At one point I took on six guys at the same time. One of the guys sat down on a large ottoman and laid back. Two others helped me sit back on the guy on ottoman as he guided his dick into my ass. I laid back against him and a second guy moved between my legs. He lifted my legs and filled my pussy with his dick. Three more guys moved up by my head. One guy fed me his dick and the other two grabbed my hands and wrapped them around their dicks. The last guy straddled my body near my chest. He squirted some lube between my tits, pushed them together and slid his dick between the mounds. Amazingly the seven of us developed a rhythm. The guys in my pussy and ass worked together so that one was always buried deep in one of my holes when the other pulled out. The three guys by my head rotated around so I was always sucking one while stroking the other two. The guy straddled my chest pushed my tits together and fucked them like cunt.

They stayed at me until they all came. One of the guys by my head came first. He move his dick to my mouth and filled it with a massive load of semen. The guy in pussy came next, shooting another load of hot cum into my cunt. They were replaced by the other two guys who were by my head. Everyone continued fucking me. The guy fucking my tits came next. He moved closer to my face and stroked his dick. The guy in my mouth pulled out and the titty fucker moved in and fired a load of cum into my mouth. The guys in my pussy and ass came at the same time, adding even more cum to my overflowing holes. The last guy went back to fucking my mouth until he too shot a load of hot cum down my throat.

After that some of the guys started getting dressed and leaving. For about another hour, the dwindling group continued fucking me one, two, or three at a time before leaving one or two at a time.

When that last group left, it was just me, the twins and Thomas. I was lying on the floor, recovering from an intense triple fuck, watching as Thomas and twins huddled up and spoke in hushed tones. They separated and Joseph moved to one of the couches and sat down. He called me over as he slid down with his butt on the edge. James helped me get up, turned me around and guided me to Joseph's lap. Tyrone told me to pull my ass cheeks apart as I sat down and he guided his dick up into my butt. He moved his hands under my knees and pulled my legs back and apart. I fell back against his strong muscular chest. James stepped between my out spread legs holding his cock. It glistened with the saliva from my last blowjob. I assumed he was going to fuck my pussy but I was in for a surprise. He leaned in and put his dick on top of his brothers shaft, just outside my asshole. The head was pushing up against my perineum, the small patch of skin between my pussy and asshole. My eyes grew wide as I realized what he was going to do.

"Oh my god, what, what are you doing?" I exclaimed.

"Relax, Peggy you loved two in your cunt. I'm sure you'll love this," He answered with a laugh.

"Yeah, Peggy thanks for the show in the shower. It looked like you were really preparing your asshole for some good fucking. You're really going to get your lovely ass stuffed with cock," Thomas added with a wicked laugh.

Oh my God, I've never taken two dicks, never mind two big black dicks in my ass before, it looks like my slutty nature was getting me into another sticky situation. All I could do was go with the flow and make this another hot wild and memorable sexual experience. James pushed his hips forward until the head of his large dick was able to somehow find a way to pop in my already occupied sphincter.

"Oh God, Your dicks...they're so fucking big, so fucking big, Oh my God," I cried out as I felt the big dick heads stretching my already widened rectum even further.

James pushed his hips forward and Joseph pushed his hips up as they drove their shafts deeper and deeper into my ass. Again I cried out in pain and at the first twinges of surprising pleasure. They stopped and pulled back a little. Thomas came closer with a bottle of lotion and drizzled some on their long shafts. They moved again, inch by inch, slowly working their massive dicks into my butt. As always when I get butt fucked, first there is pain, then bloating and finally pleasure.

When they finally had their dicks buried up to their balls, they waited as I tried to adjust to the size of the intrusion in my butt. Surprisingly, it only took a minute or so for me to do so. It was still painful but the slut inside me took over. I began flexing my groin, the best I could, on both dicks which provided a hint for them to get started. With me leaning back on Joseph, all he could do was to flex his hips and keep his dick buried in my butt, James was the one who was in control. When he began thrusting his hips, I felt his massive thickness slide in and out of my butt. Joseph reached around my hips and slipped his middle finger into my pussy. I moaned as a wave of pleasure washed over my body but when he rubbed his palm on my clit it drove me over the edge. I reached up, grabbed onto James tightly and pulled him down against my body as I had my first double anal orgasm, a massive toe curling, body quivering explosion of sexual frenzy.

James stopped fucking as I came but quickly began moving again after my orgasm passed. He continued pumping his big black dick in and out of my rectum at a fast, almost brutal pace. All the earlier fucking must have dulled the sensitivity of their dicks. They double ass fucked me for a long time, triggering me to experience multiple orgasms before James moaned that he was cumming. He pushed his dick deep into my rectum before he fired multiple spurts of hot cum into my butt. When he pushed himself up and his dick slid out of my ass, a river of cum flowed out onto Joseph's balls.

Joseph wrapped his arms around me, held me against his body and stood up. His dick was still in my ass as he put me down on my hands and knees on a throw rug on the floor. He pushed my head and chest on the rug and pulled my ass up in the air. He straddled my body and began sawing his dick in and out of my butt until he also fired multiple spurts of cum into my ass.

I collapsed in a heap on the floor and watched as the twins got dressed. Both of them came over, playfully slapped me on the ass, thanked me for a great fuck and then left. I looked across the room and saw Thomas over by the bar. I realized that he had watched the whole time as I sucked multiple dicks, swallowed voluminous amounts of cum, and took multiple dicks in my pussy and ass. He may have enjoyed watching my total debasement but since I enjoy being watched, it was a turn on for me too.

Thomas finished his drink and came over by me. I started to move to get up but he told me to stop.

"Position number 6 Peggy," Thomas commanded as he started undressing.

I froze for a second. I hadn't heard any of the Masters or members in the Bahamas strictly enforce the rules of the Society but I knew what was expected of me. I search my memory and quickly remember that position. I rolled flat on my stomach with my legs and feet together, my arms at my side, palms up, my chin on the floor and my ass slightly raised. Once he was nude, he knelt down with his knees straddling and touching the outside of my thighs. His dick was hard and it nestled between the cheeks of my ass. He leaned over on my body and brought his mouth by my right ear.

"You liked showing off your ass in the shower, didn't you Peggy. You took extra care to have it clean and fresh for the black man. That good, it's what a good white woman does. Now I'm gonna show you why... and how a black man fucks a white woman's ass," Thomas growled in my ear.

He pushed himself back up and slapped my ass, hard not playful.

"Grab your butt cheeks and pull them apart," Thomas again growled.

I did what he commanded. I felt cum oozing out of my totally exposed anus. Thomas lined the head of his big dick against my bung hole and slowly pushed it inside. My asshole was looser than when he fucked it this morning, but his dick head was so big that it was still a tight fit.

"Dam Peggy, you just had two big black dicks in your ass and your fucking ass is still tight," Thomas groaned.

It was tight and slightly painful, not as pain full as other times but certainly not pleasurable. Thomas slowly worked a few inches of his dick into my butt. The pain slowly changed to a feeling of bloating and fullness. He pulled his hips back and removed about half of his dick from my rectum before he pushed it back in, back and forth he went sliding his dick in and out, going deeper with each thrust until the entire length of his long fat black dick was buried in my ass. The feeling of bloating and fullness had evolved into a feeling of mild pleasure. Thomas started fucking my ass with long slow deliberate strokes. His movement caused my body to rub against the rug underneath me. The friction against my nipples caused them to grow and stiffen. I let a hand slid off my ass and tried to slip it under my body to bring it to my pussy when Thomas suddenly stopped and pushed himself up. His dick slipped out of my ass but he was still kneeling, straddling my legs. He slapped my ass hard a couple of time.

"I didn't tell you to move your hand. This isn't for your pleasure slut, it's for me. You can rub your pussy when I'm done with you. Remember your oath, you are to serve the Masters and anyone he designates. Master H said you are mine and I will use you anyway I want," Thomas growled before he slapped my ass again before adding "now grab your butt cheeks, pull them apart and keep them there so I have total access to your asshole."

I grabbed my cheeks and pulled them wide apart. Thomas shoved the entire length of his big black dick into my ass in one quick thrust. Then he started fucking me, fast and rough. The initial thrust was painful but unknown to Thomas his fast hard thrusts forced my crotch down on the rug. The friction from the rug on my nipples and clit plus his fat dick in my ass was getting me excited. I began clenching the muscles in ass, milking his dick. He soon groaned out that he was cumming. He slammed himself hard into my butt, grunted and filled my ass with a big load of cum. His orgasm was so intense that I don't think he know that I also came at the same time. Thomas fell on top of me as he caught his breath.

"Oh my God Peggy, you're fucking ass is unbelievable," Thomas said as he pushed himself back up.

His dick was still in my ass and it was still rock hard. He moved his hips around swirling the cum in my ass. It felt soothing on my lavished asshole. Thomas started moving again, sawing his dick in and out of my asshole. He came again, filling my butt with another load of cum but he still didn't stop. He kept on fucking my ass until he came a third time before he pulled out and rolled over onto the floor. Once he caught his breath he stood up and got dressed.

"We are hosting a party here tomorrow evening so get plenty of rest tomorrow," Thomas said as he left the house.

I laid on the floor for a long time before I could move. I slowly pushed myself up, cum was still leaking from my well used asshole. With a slow and deliberate step I made my way to the Jacuzzi out by the pool. I soaked my lavished body for a long time before I made my way to the bedroom and slipped into bed, naked.

DAY THREE THE PARTY

The next day was another repeat performance of the previous morning. I slept later but I was able to enjoy the food, the beach and the pool. I remained naked all day. I really liked the feeling of being without clothes. The day was uneventful until after dinner and I was glad as my body needed a rest. After dinner I was given another outfit to wear to the party. I pampered myself getting ready and then donned the sexy dress. It was a short, very short, tight fitting cocktail dress with thin spaghetti straps. I took one last check in a mirror before I walked in the main part of the house where the guests had already arrived.

I saw that there were at least ten black men in the room and three young women. One of the girls was white with blonde hair and the other two girls were black. All three of them were very attractive. They all wore tight fitting mini dresses that showed off their shapely legs. I assumed that the black girls lived on the island.

The black men were all over six feet tall and they were all very fit. I spotted Benny and Aaron talking with one of the black girls. They spotted me and raised their glasses in a mock toast. I nodded back in their direction. Then I spotted Thomas moving through the crowd toward me. He had two drinks in his hand. He approached me, kissed me on both cheeks and welcomed me to the party.

"I'm glad you could make it," Thomas teased knowing full well that I didn't have a choice.

"Wouldn't miss it," I replied somewhat sarcastically.

Thomas handed me a drink and said, "Come with me and I'll introduce you to some people."

I followed Thomas around the room as he introduced me to everyone. I knew I wouldn't remember half the names by the time we were done. One person I do remember was named Dante. He was the assistant of the Master from Jamaica. He was tall, very handsome with a well-defined muscular build.

I also remembered the other girl's names. The blonde was Sheila and the two black girls were Diana and Haley. I noticed that Sheila had the ace of spades tattoo on her ankle. The black girls did not have a tattoo.

After the introductions I saw Thomas whisper something to Dante. He then took me by the elbow and whispered in my ear to go with him. Thomas led me into another room and closed the door. He took me in his arms and kissed me deeply. Thomas's kisses soon moved to my neck as I began groaning in submission. His hands roamed all over my body, my hips, ass and tits. Thomas told me to take my panties off and hand them to him. I did as I was told. I reached under my mini skirt to remove them. I was embarrassed when I realized how wet they were and how swollen and moist my pussy was. Thomas held the panties to his nose, inhaled and smiled. At this point Dante came into the room.

"I told you she would be excited already." Thomas said to Dante as he handed him my panties.

"Yes I can see that... actually I can feel that" Dante said with a laugh as he rubbed my wet panties between his fingers.

"Dante as my honored guest please go first." Thomas said.

"Thank you my brother" Dante replied.

"Take off dress and get on your knees, Peggy," Thomas commanded.

I slipped the thin straps off my shoulders and pushed the dress down to the floor. I stepped around it and knelt upright before them. I realized that my nipples were erect and my cunt was alive with desire. Dante stepped in front of me.

"I have heard from Brother Thomas and many other brothers that you are an outstanding fuck and a great cocksucker. Since we don't have much time, why don't you just give me one of your amazing blow jobs," Dante said as he took off his shirt and began unbuckling his belt.

Dante dropped his pants and pushed them off to the side. He stood in front of me, naked. His dick was large even for a member of the Secret Society. It was fat, about 11 inches long and it was still only semi-hard. He reached down and caressed my breasts, tweaking and rubbing the nipples. I moaned when he bent over, slid his hand down my taunt stomach and slid it over my pussy. It was becoming sloppy wet. I groaned when he rubbed his middle finger up and down my slit and then easily slipped it inside me.