Peggy Serves the Secret Society Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sunbathed for about an hour and then returned to the house to wash the suntan lotion and sand from my body. I showered, dried off and then walked naked back into the main part of the house. I made a drink and brought it out by the swimming pool. I gazed off into the horizon and listened to the gentle waves as they hit the beach. I was lost in my thoughts when I was suddenly interrupted.

"Good afternoon Peggy my name is Thomas, Master H. told me that you were here for my enjoyment," a Bahamian accented male voice called out.

As my eyes adjusted from being in the sun, I sat up and tried to focus as an unfamiliar figure approached me. As he got close I saw he was a handsome black man. I also realized he was totally naked. The man, Thomas stopped right next to me. He held out his dick, his big black dick, and encouraged me to take it in my mouth. Since he had been sent by the Master, I did as I was told. I soon had him rock hard. Thomas laid down on one of the other lounges told me to sit on his dick. I moved over to the other lounge and positioned myself over his big black erect dick. I straddled his body and lowered my pussy onto his dick. I took my time lowering my hips as Thomas's big black dick filled my womb. I began to rock back and forth fucking myself on his dick. This time I felt in control and I liked it. Thomas reached up and fondled and squeezed my tits. He rolled my nipples in his fingers, turning the nubs into hard points as he drove his cock up into my pussy. I began going wild as I rode his cock. Just then another unfamiliar naked black figure moved in front of me.

"Peggy this is my friend Benny," Thomas said before adding. "He has heard what Master H. and his guests from last night's party said about what a great cocksucker you are, why don't you show him,"

I looked at this second handsome black man with his big erect dick sticking out from his body. I was lost for words and didn't know what else to do but take his dick in my mouth. Thomas continued to fuck me from below and fondle my tits as I began sucking Benny's dick. I was becoming very turned-on, sucking a dick while getting fucked always does that to me.

Once I had Benny's dick covered with my saliva, he held my head firmly between his hands as he fucked my face. Thomas pulled me down against his body, crushing my tits against his muscular chest and causing my ass to rise slightly. I was so turned on that I didn't notice that a third black man had moved behind me until I felt his hands on my ass. I felt a cool oily substance being squirted on my ass and the man began rubbing it on my buttocks. He ran his fingers between my butt cheeks and zeroed in on my puckered anus. He added more oil and slipped one and then a second finger into my asshole. I tensed up at the unexpected intrusion.

"Relax Peggy, that's young Aaron and he is going to fuck your ass. We know you love it in the ass. Master H. said you took plenty of big black dicks in your ass, last night," Thomas said.

The third young man removed his fingers and placed the head of his dick against my anus. He slowly began to push it in. Even though I had my asshole stretched by the Master and the other dicks last night, the fit in my ass was still incredibly tight. The pain was excruciating as Aaron's dick worked its way deeper and deeper into my ass. My eyes welled up with tears and I felt my anal channel being stretched to new dimensions.

"Oh my God Thomas, Master H. is right. She has a fantastic ass. It is very tight. You have to try her ass," I heard Aaron groan out behind me.

"Yes, I will. We all will get chance at Peggy's tight ass... and her lovely pussy and mouth, right Benny," Thomas replied.

"Oh yes Thomas, we'll all get a shot at fucking all her holes" Benny replied before he wickedly laughed and added. "As will all the others."

"Yes brother," Thomas and Aaron laughingly replied.

Thomas and Benny had remained still as Aaron penetrated my ass. Now the three men picked up their pace and began fucking me in all three of my orifices. As a white woman in the Secret Society I could only go with the flow and let myself be used as these men intended. The pain had subsided somewhat and now I felt more of a bloating and fullness. The three men soon established a rhythm and their dicks began gliding easily in and out of my holes. The feeling of bloating and fullness lessened and now I was beginning to feel that unique combination of pain and pleasure I always felt when I had a dick in my pussy and ass.

The combination of pain and pleasure soon had me writhing in orgasmic ecstasy. In response, the muscles in my pussy and asshole quivered and clenched around the dicks in my lower orifices. In response, the younger man in my ass lost control. He suddenly stiffened and fired a massive barrage of cum deep into my bowels. I had never felt that full as my asshole was flooded with his seed. Once again the warm liquid did feel somewhat soothing in my ravaged asshole.

Aaron pulled his semi-hard cock from my ass and I could feel the cool air touch my anus. I also felt his cum trickle out of my ass and run down between my thighs onto Thomas's big balls. I started to relax and focus on the two other dicks, in my pussy and mouth, when I felt Aaron's cock back at my asshole.

"Not again," I thought to myself.

Once again Thomas and Benny held me securely as Aaron pushed his dick back into my ass. Once again my rectum was stretched to accommodate the new intrusion and once again I experienced the same feelings, initial pain transitioning to bloating and fullness and then the unique feelings of pain and pleasure. The three men again established a rhythm and worked my body. I came again and this time I felt Thomas stiffen and shoot his load up into my pussy before Aaron fill my ass with another load of cum. My holes were flooded and drenched with black male seed. As I felt their hot spunk begin flowing out of my holes Benny caught me off guard and came in my mouth. I swallowed as fast as I could but a small trickle leaked out of the side of my mouth. When Benny finished cumming, he pulled his dick out of my mouth. He took hold of his dick and brushed the head through the line of cum that had leaked onto my cheek. He gathered up the spent seed and fed it back into my mouth.

I couldn't believe all the sperm that filled my holes. I seemed to be swimming in it. As the bodies untangled and the young men changed positions, I noticed that their dicks were still rock hard. I've come to notice that many of the young virile black men of Secret Society are blessed with the capacity to stay hard and keep fucking after their first orgasm. It's something that I, and I'm sure the other white women in the Secret Society have come to enjoy.

Aaron laid back on the lounge and I straddled my legs over his body. He grabbed my hips and guided me as I lowered my body. I felt every inch of his big black dick as it slid up into my wet pussy. Thomas moved up by my head and offered me his dick. As I took it in my mouth, I could taste the delicious combination of his cum and my pussy juice on his long fat pole. Benny was the last to move. He placed the head of his dick against my anal opening, pushed his hips forward and slowly entered my asshole. Once again all my orifices were filled with big black dick. My body was consumed with lust and I just allowed myself to be manhandled and used, over and over, for their... and my pleasure. Their earlier orgasm must have dulled the sensitivities, they were able to fuck me for a considerable time, through several of my own intense orgasms before they came again, filling my ass, pussy and mouth with copious amounts of cum. The four of us collapsed in a pile panting, sweating arms, legs and bodies.

I could feel the dicks in my pussy and asshole soften and thought the young men were through, but they had other ideas. Thomas moved first. He had me clean his cum off his dick then pulled his dick out of my mouth and stepped away. Benny pulled his dick from my ass and moved around in front of me. He shoved his dick in my mouth and had me clean my ass and his cum off his dick too. Thomas came back and threw one of the cushion from a different lounge chair on the ground. Then he and Benny pulled me off of Aaron and pushed me down on my knees on the cushion. The three of them lined up in front of me.

"Come on Peggy, suck my dick. I need it get hard so we can fuck you one more time," Thomas said.

I grabbed Thomas's dick and guided it into my mouth. Benny and Aaron also encouraged me to suck them and get them hard. I took hold of their dicks and stroked my hands up and down their length. As they started getting hard, I rotated among them, sucking one and stroking the other two.

Once the guys were rock hard Benny and Aaron pulled me up to my feet as Thomas laid down on the cushion. They moved me so I was standing with my feet on either side of Thomas's hips, looking at his feet. They held my arms as they had me squat down. Thomas reached up, grabbed my buttocks and pushed them apart. As I squatted lower he slid his dick up into my ass. Once his dick was buried deep in my asshole, Benny and Aaron let go of my arms. I threw them out behind me and leaned back against Thomas's body. Thomas moved his hands to my hips and began pushing me up and down with his dick sliding back and forth in my asshole. Benny knelt down between my legs with his knees on either side of Thomas's legs. He hooked his arm under my legs, behind my knees and lifted them up. He pushed my left leg onto his right shoulder and used his freed hand to line his dick up with my pussy. He rubbed the head of his dick up and down my wet, well-used slit, slipped it inside me and began fucking my pussy. Thomas moved his hands from my hips up to my breasts and began caressing the fleshy orbs and tweaking my nipples. I started to look between my legs and watch as Benny's dick slid in and out of my pussy but Aaron stopped me. He tilted my head back and rubbed his dick all over my face before he slid the long fat pole in my mouth. Once again my body was encircled by large black men who had their big black dicks in my ass, pussy and mouth. It seemed to the preferred way for members of the Secret Society to fuck their white women and I must admit I loved it too. Whenever I watched it happen, the contrast of their dark black skin and our white willing flesh, I was very excited at the mere sight.

When Benny cried out that he was going to cum, he drove his dick deep into my pussy, forcing his crotch against mine. He rubbed his pubic bone up and down against my clit setting me off too. As we both came I felt his dick quiver as he flood my pussy with even more cum. As I recovered from my orgasm, I felt him pull his dick from pussy and cum flow out onto Thomas's balls. Benny moved around and traded places with Aaron. Benny feed me his cum and pussy covered dick while Aaron got between my legs. He slipped his dick into my wet, cum leaking pussy and began to fuck me at vigorous pace. The same as with Benny when Aaron came he shoved his pubic bone against my clit, setting me off again as he filled my pussy with another load of warm cum.

Thomas was the last to cum. His dick was still hard and still buried deep in my ass. He rolled us over so I was lying face down on the cushion. He stood up and his dick slid out of my butt. Cum oozed out of my ass and pussy and ran down my thighs. He lifted my almost lifeless body up by the hips until my asshole was level with his hard dick. I had my face down on the cushion and turned to one side. Thomas slowly slid his thick dick back into my well-used asshole. I just emitted low moans as I felt Thomas's thick cock enter my ass. I had lost track of how many times the black dicks had fucked me that day but I knew that all three had been in my ass. All I knew was that I had been repeatedly stretched more and more each time I was butt fucked. Now I felt Thomas stretch me even further as he sank his cock all the way into my ass. He then began to fuck me slowly, watching and commenting as his dick chambered and re-chambered in and out of my ass.

"Oh Peggy you have such a fine and fuckable ass. The rest of the brothers will be thrilled with your sexual charms," Thomas moaned.

"Yes, they're going to love fucking her ass.. and her pussy and mouth," Benny added with a laugh.

"I hope we get to fuck her again," Arron added.

"Don't worry brothers, the Master said Peggy is ours to do with, whatever we want. She will be with us for a while. We'll get to fuck her plenty of times," Thomas said with a wicked laugh.

Thomas continued fucking my ass, slowly increasing the speed of his pace as he sawed his dick in and out of my ass until he groaned that he was feeling his orgasm build in his balls. One last deep thrust and he flooded my asshole with another huge load of cum that mingled with the numerous loads that previously deposited in my ass.

As Thomas pulled his softening cock from my ass his seed ran out of my enlarged anus, over my pussy and down my thighs. I squeezed the muscles of my ass as if I were trying to poop and it forced more cum out of my anal channel. I slumped on the cushion and Thomas left to join the others for a drink. I could still taste the semen in my mouth and feel the cum dripping from my pussy and asshole.

After a few minutes I made my way to the outside shower to clean up. Thomas, Benny and Arron sipped their drinks and watched me. I showered for a long time and let the hot water warm my body. I douched the best I could in an effort to get most of the semen out of my ass and pussy. I dried off and walked up to the bar to get a drink. Thomas was now sitting there enjoying a drink by himself as his friends had already left.

"I am expecting more company today Peggy. I have more black brothers coming here to sample your charms. You have pleased Benny and Aaron. I will expect the same from you when the others arrive," Thomas instructed.

I wondered how many black dicks would penetrate my body before the day was over. I would find out soon enough.

After lunch I went to my room to freshen up. Later on I heard several cars pull up to the estate and multiple doors open and close. A few minutes later Thomas called me out to the pool to meet his friends. As I stepped out onto the pool deck I saw Thomas's new friends, all nine of them, nine big, muscular black studs. They had formed two lines with Thomas standing at the far end. They were stripping off their clothes. As I looked at their bodies I noticed that as usual for the Secret Society they were all well-endowed. The clothes I had worn to the Bahamas had been taken away and not replaced so I was naked when I stepped outside. Thomas called me to come down by him. As I slowly walked between the two lines they began to comment about my naked body. Their comments ranged from the complimentary and flirtatious to the crude and obscene...and I loved all of them. I'm always flattered when young studs find me attractive.

When I reached Thomas he grabbed my shoulders and turned me around so I could see the nine studs. I noticed that several of their dicks had already begun to grow stiff. I was pleased that the mere sight of my naked body had begun to make them excited.

"Brothers, this is Peggy, she was initiated into our chapter of the Secret Society by Master H. and many brothers last night. He advised me that she loves to suck dick and take it in her pussy and her ass, especially in her ass. I confirmed that myself this morning," Thomas said with a laugh before adding "She is yours to enjoy this afternoon. I am sure she will perform to all of your satisfaction."

Three of the studs quickly moved over by me. Two of them took my hands and led me toward an area near the pool where several of the cushions from the lounge chairs had been placed on the ground. The third guy walked behind us. He cupped his hands on my buttocks and gave them a squeeze.

"Brothers, you have to see and feel this ass, it's amazing, fucking amazing," he said.

When we reached the area of the cushions, several of the other studs came by us. The reached out and began caressing and fondling my body, mostly my breasts and butt. The three guys who first approached me, encircled me, and pushed me down onto my knees.

"Come on Peggy, Thomas said you love to suck dick. Suck ours and get us hard so we can fuck all your holes. Thomas said you like that too," One of them said.

I knew there was nothing else I could do so I reached up, grabbed the dick of the stud standing in front of me and guided it into my mouth Then I grabbed the other two studs dicks and began stroking my hands up and down their length. Once their dick were hard, they positioned me so the one of them could fuck my pussy, another my ass and the third my mouth. Once those three came in my holes they were quickly replace by tree more. I was triple penetrated time and time again until each of the nine black bucks had shot a load of cum into my pussy ass and mouth. I was told that I had been "rewarded" with twenty seven loads of cum, nine in my pussy, nine in my ass and nine in my mouth. I was filled to overflowing and the excess cum leaked from my body. My belly was full of semen and I felt as bloated as I ever had. I made my way to the outdoor shower to clean up.

As the warm water flowed over my body I noticed Thomas sitting at the outside bar, watching me again. At first I felt a little unnerved by the way Thomas was leering at me but then I decided to have a little fun. I worked up a big lather of soapy bubbles and covered every inch of my body with suds. Slowly I began running my hands all over my body, paying extra attention to my breasts and ass. I played with my nipples rubbing and twerking the sensitive nubs. I rinsed off the soap with the hose attachment and then used it to perform an elaborate production of douching the seed from my pussy and asshole. I took extra care while drying off. I turned my back on Thomas and kept bending over exposing my buttocks and anus to him. I finished and went to the bar for a drink. Thomas was still sitting there leering at me. I shivered when I became a little unnerved again.

"I have more friends coming by later. Have something to eat and relax for a while, I expect you to be fresh and ready to please them," Thomas commanded before he got up and walked away.

I was relaxing in my room when I heard car doors slam outside. Thomas called me to come to a large gathering room just off the pool. Once again I walked into a room, naked, to meet Thomas's friends. I was surprised to see a set of identical twins and slightly relieved to see that the two of them were the only ones there.

Like Thomas's other friends these two were handsome, well-built muscular studs but they were younger and as I would learn later kinkier and more sexually adventurous than the others. Thomas introduced us, they were James and Joseph. He told them my name was Peggy and that I loved to suck dick, take it in the pussy and ass and I was there for their enjoyment.. The two of them stripped off their clothes and I noticed that they were well endowed, very, very well endowed. They sandwiched me between them and began kissing and caressing my body. My body responded in its usual shameless manner by becoming aroused, very aroused. It seems like I have no control over my body, the slightest stimulation, heck a stiff breeze over my naked nipples can get me excited. Unfortunately this condition has gotten me into some sticky situations in the past, fortunately it has also led to some of my hottest, wildest and most memorable sexual experiences.

I reached out and began caressing and stroking their big black dicks. They bent me over at the waist and James moved up by my face and offered me his dick. My body took over and I did what it wanted. I took hold of his dick, brought it to my lips and licked the head before slipping it into my mouth. Joseph knelt down behind me, pushed my butt cheeks apart and ran his tongue from my pussy up to my anus. I quivered in anticipation of what was to come, I love to be rimmed. He licked around the opening before snaking his long tongue inside. Jason reached down and caressed my tits. He rubbed my nipples between his finger causing me even more pleasure as the sensitive nubs grew harder and longer than they already were. Joseph worked his middle and then his ring finger into my pussy and shoved his tongue deep into my rectum. When he flicked his pointer finger across my clit, it sent me over the edge. I held onto James's hips, steadying myself as a wave of pleasure washed over my body.