Peggy Swings Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shifted her weight and cleaned between her legs. The washcloth rubbed against her clit and instantly sent electric sensations of arousal throughout her body. She placed one hand against the shower wall to steady herself and thought of B.

"Why am I even thinking of him? I don't care! I know what I want for myself. I think I got the message across to him loud and clear exactly how I felt and how we will not be seeing each other ever again. It is ironic though," she laughed to herself, "how after all of this time of wanting to know his name, then finding it out, only to now never having to think of it or say it, ever."

Her clit throbbed one more time on its own and she frowned at her body's attempt at undermining the decision her mind had come to.

"You've had your fun," she scolded her lady bits, "it's now time to return to being a good wife. A return to normalcy."

She turned off her shower, dried herself off, and put on her bathrobe. She wiped a spot of condensation from the mirror and stared a long while at herself admiring just how happy she looked and felt.

"Our Will is home and all is right in this house."

She wrapped a towel around her head so her hair could dry and walked into her bedroom with a satisfied smile across her face.

"Well, hello there, Peggy, long time no see."

Peggy stopped in her tracks. Lying on her bed and slowly stroking his erect dick was B.

"What? How... how did you? I'm calling the cops!" she whispered heavily, "how did you get in here?"

"Should I lie and tell you that I am a magician? Should I anger you by telling you that Jesus moves in mysterious ways?" B said smugly. "Maybe a person can just come in through an unlocked sliding door."

"What are you doing here? I mean, I don't want to know! I don't need to know. You need to leave!"

B just smirked and continued working his hand up and down the black pole that was awkwardly out of proportion to the rest of his body. Wielding his black dick like a mini baseball bat he bent it down and pointed it directly at Peggy.

"What am I doing here?" B asked, amused by the question, "I'm here for my pound of flesh. I'm here seeking your Christian charity. I'm here to seek retribution for you trying to humiliate me. Call it whatever you want. What do you damn think I'm here for?"

"Get out."

"Aw, c'mon now mama, don't be like that. Why we gotta do this dance? Why can't you just freely give yourself to me? Why can't you just come over here and jump on this black dick and have yourself some fun?"

B squeezed the shaft of his dick tightly, forcing the blood up to its mushroom head. Even standing 10 feet away Peggy could see the now engorged head start to throb and change to a different color.

Her clit twitched once again. The first time they met she enjoyed his dick. The second time, she felt it without seeing it. Now, seeing it again after months, she wondered how much she could take in her mouth. She pressed her thighs together to suppress her itch.

"I thought I was clear earlier but I see that you're too thick headed to understand," she cringed at the untimely pun, "I will tell you again. You and your dick are useless to me."

"Seems to me as if ya got 2 choices here: walk out there and explain to your family there's a black man in yo' bed expecting you to fuck him or you can take off that robe and..." B gently patted the empty space by his side.

"I'm doing neither!" Peggy hissed defiantly with her arms folded. "Go back from where you came, asshole! I will take part in no evil bargain with you!"

"The choices were Heaven here or Hell outside that door. There is no purgatory for you to choose, lady. And to think

I had such high hopes that you would make the righteous decision. Oh, well, don't say you weren't warned for 3 times rebuking my dick, yo savior! For your sins, Peggy, I cast

thee to Hell!"

B reached over to the nightstand and pushed Peggy's alarm clock onto the floor.

"Honey? What was that? Are you ok?" Peggy's husband yelled from the living room.

Peggy bolted to the door to make sure the lock was still on and hurriedly replied, "Yes, yes, I'm ok! Just clumsy. I'll... I'll be out in a minute. Don't worry."

She turned around to once again confront B only to see him using his index finger to push her empty drinking glass ever so slowly towards the edge of the nightstand.

Peggy's robe dropped to the floor.

"I'm so glad we could come to this mutual agreement," B grinned.

Peggy started walking towards the bed but B ordered her to stop.

"Don't move. I wanna take you all in. Go ahead and spin that thick ass body around. Yeah, that's it! The tits are lookin' bigger. Let me look at your ass from the side. Mmmmmmm. That bump sticking out like that! Hallelujah for biscuits and gravy! Ya make a black stripper proud, gurl. Now... uh-huh, now you can sashay that ass on over here!"

A knock at the door caused Peggy to quickly put her robe back on. She then turned to B with a finger over her lips motioning for him to stay quiet. B reclined on the bed making himself comfortable with his arms outstretched across her pillows and smiled back at her with his black cock sticking straight up in the air.

"Mom? Hey, Ma? Could you open the door?"

"Um, is it important? I'm just out the shower. Could you give me a minute?"

Will said nothing and she knew he was just patiently waiting for her instead of walking away and talking later. She dreaded every step towards the door and held her hand on the knob feeling as if her life was about to end.

"I can't let him into my room. I can't let him see what's behind me. He just can't!" she repeated to herself as she opened the door as little as she could and peered her head from its side.

"Dad asked me to come check on you, but I found it the perfect opportunity to finish asking you what I wanted to ask in kitchen. Is Dad? Is he OK?

"OK?" Peggy asked confused.

"Yes, from his heart attack. Every time I ask he changes the subject. So I'm asking you. I know I said I was coming for your birthday but I'm really concerned about Dad as well."

"Well, he's..."

Peggy felt the back end of her robe being lifted up over her waist and hands fondling up and down her ass.

"He's..." she swallowed hard and prayed against hope that B would do nothing further and that she could hold herself together and not have her body betray her in front of her son.

"He's fine," she lied, hoping that would end the conversation.

"Are you sure?" Will continued, "Because when I..."

Peggy tried focusing on her son talking but B had now spread her ass cheeks and was probing his finger around the rim of her ass. A bead of sweat formed on her forehead and she fought the temptation to swat at his hand like a fly. No one had ever touched her there before in a sexual way and it felt uncomfortable and she knew that was just what he wanted.

"Mom, I'm gonna come home more often. I need to spend more time..."

Peggy tried lifting her leg up to heel B in his shin but his hands held her butt in place. His lips kissed the small of her back and she could tell he was beginning to kneel as he continued kissing her bare bottom. He nibbled and then bit her ample ass and she could just picture the cruel joy on his face from the predicament he had her in. The wetness of his tongue slipped into the split of her crack and moved towards the hole of her ass. The knuckles on her hand turned white as she gripped tightly to the door. He spread her cheeks even wider and slowly circled his tongue in the same spot that his finger had just worked.

Peggy clenched her teeth and her eyes almost rolled to the back of her head as she was staring right at Will. B's finger had felt cold and intrusive but this was a different sensation. His tongue touching her asshole sent shivers to her toes. She fought the urge to push back her ass onto his face as his tongue alternated between circling and probing into her butthole.

"... and I think y'all will find her very personable."

"Yes, yes, that's fine, Will, whatever!" she finally blurted.

"Well, I know I got a little sidetracked and I was rambling, but

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you. I'll go tell Dad you're fine."

Peggy closed the door and started to put the lock back on when B pushed her hand away, turned her around, and removed her robe.

"No! I'm done with this and now you're gonna have to face some consequences. The door stays unlocked!" he demanded.

"You don't think that was humiliating enough? In front of my son? Fuck you, you sick fuck!" she cried.

B smacked her on her ass and motioned her towards the bed.

"Daaaamn, all that ass on you! You stay just that way - sassy! Don't you ever change. Now get on your back, woman! I've waited too long already. I gotta get deep into that!"

Peggy nervously looked back to her bedroom door and with resignation said, "Where? Where do you want me?"

B laid her on the edge of her bed and placed her legs up onto his shoulders. He rested his dick with a thud over her clit and across her tummy.

"Gimme your hand!" he ordered and pressed his hand over hers and rubbed the space in between the tip of his dick and her bellybutton. "Keep your hand right there and feel because that's where I'm going, ya hear? All up in yo guts!"

B slowly eased his cock into her pussy and then worked his hips clockwise and then counterclockwise - mimicking the way his tongue moved around her asshole earlier.

"Are you ready?" he asked and then before she could answer he dipped his legs and rose up into her with sharp and quick jabs to her cunt.

Peggy's hands instinctively went to defensively push back against his thrusting hips. He was going to fast, too quick. She needed him to slow down.

"Put yo damn hands back where I told you! Feel! Feel it! Feel me!"

He again grabbed her hand to hold over her belly and she felt each of his strokes work their way up her pussy to stretch the boundaries of her inner canal wall and thump her hand. He was hitting parts of her womb that had not been touched before and she was feeling it. The large mushroom head that she had wondered earlier if she could take in her mouth, she was now struggling to take in her pussy.

Peggy freed her hands and reached back to grab a pillow to stifle her moans. With her eyes now covered in darkness her mind floated back to Will and how he once convinced her to sit down and watch the movie "Aliens" without warning her of one scene that had stuck with her ever since.

"It's coming out of his stomach! It's coming out of his stomach!" she screamed, "It's coming out of my stomach! This monster cock is trying to come out of my fuckin' tummy!"

And B continued repeatedly dipping his dick up in her.

"Ma? C'mon!" Will shouted from the living room, "'Videos USA' is about to start and you're gonna miss the best part of the show."

"Please..." Peggy pleaded.

B eased her legs down off his shoulders and nestled in between her legs and slowed his pace to longer and deeper strokes.

"What are you doing?" Peggy said with a sense of urgency, "I need to go. You have to hurry!"

"Ain't a damn person in this world is going to rush me from enjoying every inch of this pussy." B looked her straight in her eyes to relay the seriousness of his intentions. "Not you. Not your son and certainly not no shitty TV show! We are done when my dick says we're done."

Peggy's mind raced in a panic at the thought of being caught in her bed with her black lover between her legs by her husband and her son. They could simply enter at any time now. What would she even say to them? How would she walk within the community again? Go to church or face her son? Ms. Lillian's words echoed in her head, 'If I didn't know any better... If I didn't know any better...'. All of these thoughts were too much for Peggy to bear.

"Come on now, baby. Dig that big black cock up in me. You know you want to. Make it yours. Fuck your white bitch. Fuck her good!"

The words just flowed spontaneously out her mouth, surprising even her, but she couldn't stop.

"B, fuck me! Can you do that, baby?" she coaxed in his ear. "Beat on it. Beat on my white cunt like a drum."

"Fuuuuuck," B groaned as his strokes quickened.

"This is what I've been wanting. This is what I've been needing and you've known it. You've known it all along, B. Take me. Train me. This pussy is yours!"

Peggy spread her legs wide and grabbed B's ass, grinding her wet pussy into him, and having a quick orgasm herself.

"My God!" she panted, "I've never cum that fast in my life. I just squirted all over that big black dick of yours. Fuck me! King, please! Take what's yours and fuck the shit outta me!"

B took one last deep stroke, grunted, and shot a heavy load of hot sperm deep into Peggy.

"Goddamit!" he said astonished, "Goddamit! What?! Wha... what the fuck just happened? What did you do to me?"

Peggy rolled B off of her body and sat to the edge of her bed and tried to compose herself.

"Exactly!" she thought to herself, "What had I just done?"

A part of her wanted to take note that she had cum so fast and so hard. She glanced angrily over at her nightstand knowing that her vibrator could never replace a dick and especially not this one. A part of her wanted to know if the words she had said were as sincere as her orgasm. And a part of her wanted to enjoy being in control and making a man cum. Making this man, with his intimidating black cock, into a babbling kid concerned with how his circus balloon had deflated so.

She stood up from her bed and turned to B seething, "Thou shall not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain you piece of shit! I want you to get the fuck out of here! Don't you ever come back here! I don't want to ever see you again!"

"Oh, come on now Peggy," B chuckled, "this can't be our last supper together." He pointed to his pussy juice lacquered cock that was now laying to the side of his hip like a limp snake and said, "Come back to our bed. Everyone knows that the glory is in the resurrection."

"I want you gone by the time I return!" Peggy scowled, "Or else!"

She then put on her robe, closed her bedroom door and rushed out to the living room.

"You made it," her husband said.

"Just in time too," her son chimed in.

Standing between her son on the sofa and her husband sitting in his recliner, Peggy forced a smile and said meekly, "Yes, I did."

A second wave of panic now came over her as gravity slowly pulled B's cum from deep in her to the opening of her pussy lips.

"You can sit right here next to me if you want to" Will said, "there's plenty a room on the sofa."

A huge dollop of warm cum fell from in between her legs and onto the carpet and she quickly placed her heel over it in hopes of it disappearing and evaporating underneath her weight.

"Please don't leave a stain! Please don't leave a stain! Please don't leave a visible stain!" she screamed internally.

Small streams started making their way down her thighs and she rubbed her robe against herself in a massaging motion to catch. The thought of sitting down and having freshly warm cum pool onto her sofa as she sat next to her son was unthinkable.

"No, thanks," she said to her son and tightened her legs together, "I'm probably just going to watch the first segment and then call it a night if you don't mind."

Peggy looked over to her husband to get his attention and slightly motioned her head towards their bedroom.

He looked at her with a puzzled brow and she frowned and repeated the motion until his face lit up in silent acknowledgment.

At the first commercial break, Peggy's husband quickly stood up, stretched his arms out and said, "Will, I'm just gonna tuck your mom into bed and I'll be back to finish watching the rest of the show with you, OK?"

Out of view of their son and standing before their closed bedroom door, Peggy whispered, "He's here. B is in there!"

"Do you want me to get my gun?" her husband asked.

"No, that's crazy! We can't make a scene with Will here."

"Did you fuck him?" her husband asked.

"Did I? Did I? I, I..." Peggy stammered, caught off by the timing of his question, "I mean, he, he, he came in. We..."

"OK," her husband interjected, "I'm gonna just open the door and tell him to get the hell out my house! We can't put up with this."

Peggy shook her head in cautious agreement, "Just be careful."

They entered, closed the door behind them, and stared at an empty room. Their bed was neatly made, the clock on its stand, and nothing seemed out of place. Her husband then checked the closet, under the bed, and in the bathroom.

"He was here!" Peggy exclaimed, "I'm telling you he was right here! He must've snuck back out!"

Peggy's husband let out a deep sigh, "Hon, I believe you. You don't have to worry about that. But, it's late and I can't think of a good explanation to tell our son why I'm out driving around our property this late in the evening looking for something. I'll secure our windows and sliding door for good measure. I'll go back and finish watching the show and we can figure out how to fix this in the morning."

Peggy folded her arms and turned her back to her husband and scanned her empty bedroom. B had a pattern of continually sneaking up on her like a shadow, fucking her senseless, and then leaving like a ghost in the night. Her husband may have started all of this with this wild idea of her having different lovers and she may have ceded too much power to his discretion, but she now knew one thing for certain: if there was going to be a solution to the problem, then it would have to come from her and her alone.

"OK," she turned and said to her husband, "I think I'll be alright. Thank you for helping me."

He placed his hands on both her shoulders, rubbed them gently and said, "I love you. I'll come and check on you during commercials."

Peggy smiled and shut the door after he left. She went to her back sliding door and walked out into the dark and onto their deck.

"This is not over," she said to the chirping crickets and bright moon. "B, or whatever name your parents fuckin' gave you - this ain't over, not by a long shot, you hear?"

She walked back inside and picked up her purse off her dresser. She reached in and rifled through it until she had all the torn remains of B's business card.

"You want me to come back for more of your glory? Great! I'm coming, you bastard!" she relished with glee. "But you can't be resurrected without first being fucking crucified."

12