Pelican Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As appealing as that is to me," he said, "I can't help but feel that I took advantage of your fragile emotional state. Beside, you may change your mind before that can happen."

"An hour ago," I replied, "you took advantage of my emotional state. You also gave me something that I've been afraid to admit that I needed. Now, I'm not so fragile and I still want to make love to you. As far as what happens when we leave, we'll worry about that when we get ready to leave."

I reached down and took him in my hand, sliding my fingers down his limp shaft. He groaned and I could feel new life flowing into it. I toyed with it, loving the feel of him getting hard and knowing that I would have him inside of me again soon.

"Tom," I said, "I don't know what I can do or can't do. An hour ago I didn't think I could ever do any of the things that they did but now I don't know."

"Tammi, don't do anything that you aren't comfortable with. You don't have to. If we try something and you aren't comfortable with it, we'll stop, I promise. I want you so bad and I won't do any anything to compromise you or make you regret this."

"I know Tom," I acknowledged, "it's just a little awkward right now. I don't want to come across as some prude but I can't promise anything."

By way of response, he pushed me back and kissed me hard and passionately. I wrapped my arms around him and returned his kisses with even more passion. I pulled away and whispered to him. "Touch me Tom, touch me everywhere, let me feel your fingers all over my body."

He ran his fingers over my face, my forehead, my lips and my chin.

"Do you have any idea how beautiful you are?" he asked.

"You only say that because I'm naked," I replied, loving it anyway.

He leaned forward and kissed my earlobes, sucking them into his lips, then kissing them again. I had never considered my ears to be an erotic part of my body but I felt a stirring each time he did it. His fingers traveled down my neck and over my breasts, tenderly outlining each of them before circling my nipples and pinching them in his fingers. His touch was so light and tender that I scarcely felt it but my body responded in a way that surprised and thrilled me. I wasn't sure that I could last long enough for him to touch my entire body but I didn't want him to stop.

I began to whimper as he moved over my navel and down my leg. He kissed my toes and let his fingers wander up but didn't touch me where I longed to be touched. Instead, he repeated every move on the other leg, once more kissing my toes before going back up. I was so sure that he would touch my wet lips but instead, he rolled me onto my stomach and traced over my shoulders and down my back. No one had ever touched me on my cheeks before and I tensed a little as a shiver ran down my spine. He brushed over each cheek and then he tenderly spread them open. I moaned loudly as his finger traced down the crease and passed over the puckered opening and beyond before returning to trace circles around it, sending my passion higher and higher. He didn't push into me except to run his finger tip around the inside of the opening before moving down to that tender flesh between my two openings.

When he brushed lightly over my wet lips, I shuddered and when he slipped his fingertip into me, tracing all the way from top to bottom, I cried out and gave myself over to him completely. It wasn't but a few minutes before I surrendered my body to another orgasm. I cried out his name and thrust myself into his hand, desperately seeking more. I hadn't wanted to come that soon, and I shuddered again as I involuntarily clamped down on him. He swirled it around for a minute before he moved back up my body and rolled me back onto my back.

He spread my legs and I felt the thickness of two fingers enter me. He moved them deep, then even deeper as his thumb brushed against my clit. I could feel another orgasm building and my cries got louder. A few more strokes of his fingers was all it took to finish the job and my body exploded. He kept going even as I tensed and captured his hand in my legs. I thrust into his every move, my back arched as it continued over and over.

He withdrew his fingers then and a few seconds later, I felt him begin to enter me once more. I wrapped my legs around his hips and pulled him into me, raising my hips up to gain deeper penetration. He moved into me until he was all the way in and then began slowly moving in and out in long, slow strokes as my body began its tortuous journey to more orgasms. He reached down and lifted me legs up over my body and I felt him go deeper than he had before.

"Don't hurry," I gasped, "I want it to last forever."

After my strongest orgasm yet, he began to move a little faster, but not so much as to spoil the feeling. I wanted every inch of him inside of me and I wanted to savor every stroke, even though I knew that it couldn't last forever. As he got closer, he would push harder with each stroke and I matched him in frequency and intensity. I wanted to feel every body- pounding move as he got closer. His eyes were closed and his lips clenched as he fought to hold back.

"Now, Tom," I said, and he began pounding into me until he slammed hard and we came together. I felt him swell and then the pulse of his cock as he filled me with his seed. He tried to keep it up but he couldn't. I rolled him onto his back and straddled him, clamping down on his nearly flaccid cock and moving my body in a circular motion, trying to get him hard again. The movement of my raging pussy on his body and the feeling of having him inside was enough to bring me off for the final time. Then I surrendered and slid off of his body and lay next to him, holding as tight as I could while we both fought to catch our breath.

Sweat poured from our bodies and the fragrance of passion was so strong and so wonderful. I thought about doing what she had done but I couldn't. Not yet at least.

We lay there for a long time, whispering to each other and then he got up to see if anyone else was around. I reached up and took him in my hand but it wasn't ready yet and it didn't respond. As I let go of him, I took a deep breath and closed my eyes as I moved my fingers to my lips. I tentatively touched them with my tongue and tasted our fluids, then moved my fingers into my mouth. It was such an erotic feeling that I reached up and took him into my hands once more. When he sat down, I pushed my fingers into his mouth and told him to suck on them. He did and I quickly kissed him, sharing our fluids from his tongue and lips. Maybe I could do that after all, but not now because he pulled me up to my hands and knees. We crawled over to the water and slipped in quietly, bathing each other in the cool water, then crawling back to dress. I only slipped on my shorts and sports bra, stuffing everything else into my back pack.

We pushed off and began paddling back to the house. "How did you get there?" I asked. "Where is your boat?"

"I went over with my neighbor and told him that if I needed a ride back, I'd hang my shirt on a tree. He'll notice it's not there and just go home."

We beached the canoe and quickly walked into my house. I dropped everything and pulled him to me. The kiss seemed to last forever and I wanted him lying next to me again and again and again. But that would have to wait for a while. For now, I just wanted him next to me as I slept.

12