Penal Slavery Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Red, I was going to give you round two, but I just can't give up this tongue. Get to work on Nymphos cunt and lick her dry. Cocksucker, keep Red focused by fucking her cunt raw. Stop when I get tired.".

Brooke didn't have to be told twice. She fell to her hands and knees and started licking out her friend's juicy cunt, marveling again at its sweet taste. Diving her tongue between Beth's folds. Brooke soon found her fellow slave's clit, getting a shudder from Beth in return. Brooke settled down to using her mouth to deliver several more orgasms to the slave cunt in front of her.

Just as Brooke got into her friend's twat, she felt her own slit being probed by an unfamiliar tongue, quickly bringing her own cunt to a gushing orgasm. Before her cuntal spasms had ceased, the tongue withdrew to be quickly replaced by two strong hands grabbing her hips and a long thick cock slamming into her burning cunt.

"God, you are so tight! I can feel the plug in your ass rubbing against my cock!," exclaimed Mark

Brooke could feel every ridge and vein on Marks giant cock and it felt so good, just this side of pain into extreme pleasure. Thankfully he was not as thick as Jack's tool because between the plug in her ass and Mark's big dick Brooke didn't think she could fit anything else down there. But oh, how did everything fit down there. She knew Mark was an accomplished equestrian in his age group. If slut riding was an event, he would be a world champion.

The waves of pleasure kept rolling over Brooke, who was struggling to keep her tongue in Beth's sopping cunt. Just as Brooke was starting to think she was going to pass out from continuous orgasms, Mark's cock spasmed in her cunt shooting a huge load in her crowded tunnel and tipped her over the edge.

Brooke thought she has only blanked out for a second or two as the next thing she knew was her face was resting in Beth's crotch. Brooke lifted her head to see Betty lying back against the picnic table, head lolling back with a look of pure bliss on her face. As Brooke was panting and trying to gather herself, she felt Beth wiggle under her, trying to lift her own head.

Seth, who seemed a little short of breath himself despite only being an observer, said, "Cocksucker, get Red cleaned out. I am not cleaning your spunk off her seat before turning the bus in."

Brooke, spent as she was, was getting aroused by Mike and his tongue scooping his cum out of Brooke's dripping cunt. Beth has collapsed at Betty's feet, spent. Betty was reaching down for her pants, taking a moment to pat the head of the prostrate Nympho.

"Girl, I so wish I could take you home."

Betty got her pants on and, scooping Beth up put her on her lap and started cuddling her. Brooke struggled to sit on the bench next to the pair, closing her eyes and spreading her legs to give Mark access to her cunt. Just as Brooke thought she was going to cum again. Mark stopped. Opening her eyes, the complaint about stopping died on her lips as Brooke saw Seth helping Mark to his feet.

"Sorry Red, we need to get on the road. Cocksucker get on the bus and get in your assigned seat. Betty, are you with us? Do I need to escort him or can you watch him?"

"Five by five Seth, I have an eye on them."

As soon Mark appeared to be seated, Brooke was instructed to go to the bus next by Betty who said,

"I haven't activated the bracelet restraint system so Cocksucker can help you get mounted if needed. Take your time."

Brooke gingerly made her way to the bus, using both rails to pull herself up the stairs. Mark helped her maneuver her hind end down on the mounting rod till the "click" of the device engaging vibrated up her rectum. She saw Betty carrying the still limp Beth onto the bus and placing her in her seat and mounting her. Betty then pulled out the last bottle of water from her cargo pocket, opened it took a swallow and handed it to Brooke.

"Take a couple of swallows, pass it to Cocksucker. Cocksucker, get a couple of sips and make sure Nympho finishes it."

Beth, raised her head and looked around, "Domina? "

"Yes Nympho?"

"This slave thanks you for the opportunity to pleasure you."

Betty shook her head, "Baby, the pleasure was all mine. Be sure to drink the water. Red, Cocksucker, I am activating your bracelets now. Nympho as soon as you hand me the empty bottle, I will do the same for yours."

Once Brooke felt the wrist bracelets attach to the armrests, Betty buckled her seat belt and did the same to Mark and Beth. Brooke saw that Seth had apparently cleared away the blankets, wrappers and other detritus from the picnic and the table and benches were again bare concrete. Looking to her left, she saw the officer approaching the bus after having reopened the gate. He quickly re boarded and sat in the driver's seat. Keying his wrist comp, Seth affected the voice of a railroad conductor,

"All aboard! Next stop the Lodge in about thirty minutes!", which caused a chuckle all around. Brooke figured they could still speak because there was no shock up her ass.

Despite Betty allowing them to continue talking everyone was quiet for the short trip to the Lodge. Brooke wondered if that was some sort of nickname for Hidden Hills. Presently, rather than a turn, the road continued, turning into a drive with the sole demarcation being a large sign proclaiming "Hidden Hills Lodge" In very small print that Brooke almost missed was "Correctional Workhouse of the Department of Corrections and Slavery."

The drive ended at a circle in front of a breathtakingly beautiful building that Brooke thought reminiscent of the Old Faithful Inn in Yellowstone National Park. Not a fence or guard post in sight. The bus turned onto a side lane leading around to the back of the building, past some outbuildings and a loading dock to a familiar gated enclosure with the gate rolling open as the vehicle approached. Unlike the jail, there was only one gate but enough room for Seth to turn the bus round so it was facing the now closing gate as the bus came to a stop.

A voice came over Betty's wrist comp, "Lodge control, area secured slaves may be disembarked."

Two uniformed officers exited the building and waited about halfway to the bus. Brooke felt her restrains release as Betty said.

"Welcome to your home away from home for the next eleven months, twenty-nine days. Keep your asses in the seats till Seth or I come to fetch you. You know the drill."

Brooke wondered what her new home would be like.

12