Penal Slavery Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow,"

"She is amazing, in and out of bed. The expression 'age is just a number' was made for her. She can have any slave here as a partner. Every slave she has graced with her favors is grateful for the experience. Our more discerning guests and the guards keep her booked to where she is the only slave exempted from general guest service. One of the things I want to talk to her about is the project we discussed earlier today."

"The teenagers serving out their terms as adults?"

"Yes. She loves children. Apparently one thing her husband did to her was to beat her so badly she could never have any of her own."

"And they enslaved her? She should have gotten a medal."

'Different times Red. Go start the shower. I will be right behind you."

Brooke started the shower as she heard Jack ordering breakfast. Her nipples got hard when she heard him specify forty minutes for delivery. He could do a lot to her in that length of time, she thought to herself. As she turned to reach for soap, she saw him enter the bathroom shedding clothes and exposing his toned body and hard cock. Expecting to be taken like a...well a slave cunt, Brooke was surprised by Jack grabbing a bottle of shampoo and working it into her lush wet hair.

"Don't ask me why, but I love to wash a woman's hair."

The fingers working her scalp were relaxing and sensual. Brook thought to herself that she has never had such a wonderful shampoo from anyone. Even at a salon which caused her to quip," Well if the warden thing does not work out you can always start a beauty parlor."

The slap on her ass was not unexpected. The tongue in her cunt was. Brooke bent, thrusting her ass out to make more of her twat available. Her still soapy hair fell around her face and she closed her eyes to keep shampoo out of them. She grabbed the shower bar in front of her to steady herself as Jack's probing tongue caused her to tremble.

Soapy fingers that hardly lessened the friction from his calloused digits from scraping her clit replaced the questing tongue. The sensation was driving her mad with desire. In addition to Jack's fingers playing with her cunt, Brooke felt an object sliding into her asshole. The filling sensation in her bowels told her she was being cleaned out and lubed up. The fluid seemed warmer than she had experienced in the slave showers or the housekeeping bathing stall. The double assault had her panting and close to cumming. After a few minutes, he removed both his fingers and the anal wand, causing Brooke to cry out.

"Dominus please! I was so close!."

"Patience, my slave hot slut."

A warm water spray rinsed her hair and still bent over body. She felt Jack spray her all over, paying special attention to her twat, causing her to start creeping back to an orgasm. She moaned in need. The moan was followed by a squeak when Jack bent over her to tweak her hard nipples, causing her large breasts to sway even more than before.

Just as Brooke thought she was close to cumming, she screamed out as Jack's cock plunged into her ass. The cry was more of surprise than pain. As his long thick cock started pumping in and out, Brooke felt discomfort quickly give way to pleasure as the pumping tickled the nerve clusters around her anus.

"I am really turning into an anal slut," she thought to herself as she let herself go to the sensations.

All too soon Brooke shuddered and cried out as she came, which caused Jack to flood her ass with hot, slick cum. The additional lubrication caused Brooke to come yet again. Her second release was so hard that had Jack not been holding her, she would have fallen in the shower. The withdrawal of his still firm cock from her ass caused her to whimper. Panting, she was grateful for Jack rinsing her tender backside and helping her towel off.

Just as they exited the bathroom, there was a knock on the door. Brooke went to open it as Jack dressed. To her surprise, the gray-haired woman holding the tray was fully clothed in chef whites. She handed the tray to Brooke without a word and strode into the room.

"Jack! How are you! Give Aunt Margo a hug!"

Oblivious to the fact that Jack was wearing a t-shirt, a towel and nothing else, the older woman enfolded Jack into a bear hug. It amused Brooke to see her dominus flustered. Being a good slave cunt, she schooled her features to a neutral expression and placed the tray on the room table, turned and sank to her knees. Head down and knees spread with her hands in her lap, she was the very model of a modern slave cunt.

"I only have a second, but when your order came up, I delivered it personally because I wanted to say hello and to invite you and your father to dinner in a few days."

'Thank you Margo. I will mention it to dad."

"Please do. I need to get back. Although I have a really excellent sous chef. Was the chief at one of the best restaurants in Nashville till her partner's embezzling got both their asses bar coded for the next five years. Till later!"

As the woman closed the door behind her, Brooke noticed that Jack visibility sagged, "Jesus...Red set out breakfast, "As she complied, Jack was dialing his wristcomp.

Brooke could not help but overhear Jack's side of the conversation, "Dad, we have a dinner invite from Margo. Has she...oh...you know she just wants you. I will be glad to...coward. Multiple combat tours and you're afraid of some cook dragging you to be...yes sir. Understood, sir. Goodbye."

"Your father?"

"Yes,"

Brooke served Jack and then herself. Eggs, bacon, sausage, toast and pancakes. Plus carafes of coffee, orange juice and mixed fruit. Three different syrups along with butter, cream and sugar. There was enough to feed her cellblock. Brooke marveled that this Margo woman could carry it all. She ate in companionable silence, watching the time. She was eating fast, but Jack was inhaling his food by comparison. When he finished, he poured himself another cup of coffee after offering her some first.

"Margo is the Director of Food services for the Lodge and the top chief. She is a pleasant woman, if a little haughty. She has also wanted to be the next Mrs. Max Mc Tavish since before my mother died."

"Before?"

"Before. Nothing crude, mind you. Just very friendly. Right on the edge of flirty. I was pretty immersed in college when mom was killed and not that long after that I graduated and was away in the military. After a 'decent interval', she stepped up the pace. Fatale wrote to me and kept me updated. It was quite a campaign, by all accounts. "

Jack looked at her, considering. After a while, Brooke thought that he had come to some internal decision and continued, "Dad took mom's death hard. To my knowledge, he has never taken a lover or even had sex with anyone, slave or free, since the accident. He leaves the Lodge only when he is required to for work. He works out, does his job, and reads. A lot. He has published several papers and has written several books on various aspects of penal slavery. He has less than zero romantic interest in Margo."

'But she keeps trying."

"She keeps trying. Exactly. I hope dad finds someone, someday. But there is no way that Margo will be that someone. On a fresh note," Brooke saw Jack's face contort into a comic villain leer and twirl an imaginary mustache, "I am going to make you a star!"

"Dominus, I don't know about making me a star, but you are making me scared."

Jack dropped the pose, "You didn't like my evil producer look?"

'This slave would rather not say."

'Well, Domina Peck wants to make a marketing video to send to other state agencies and some other places. Personally, I think we have plenty of business, but she wants to book up the off season. The idea is to promote the benefits of the Lodge. The beautiful settings, the great food, the pool, the hiking and riding trails, ..."

"The many fuckable penal slaves."

"Right," Jack grinned at her, "That is where you and some of your fellow slave cunts come in. Her idea is to create a video of what a guest can expect at the Lodge during the day, showcasing the facilities and... amenities. Faces will be blurred along with barcodes to protect your identities."

"This ought to be interesting. Other than me and Bet.. Nympho, do you know who else might be involved? I like that people won't know who we are."

"Legal had the bright idea of having slaves volunteer to perform. I am surprised that Dad didn't have a stroke. "

"Why would that be? I suspect some would."

"Because penal slaves have no choices. They are used as the owner or owners see fit. To give a slave a choice undermines that. Would Poseidon choose to suck cock and take it up the ass? Would you choose to stay inside the Lodge for the next year? Slaves have to suffer consequences for their actions, and the total loss of the freedom of choice often has more impact than being stripped and renamed for many. Take Czarina, for example. She is suffering consequences, probably for the first time in her life. Hopefully that will make her a better person."

"I probably shouldn't say this, but other than being restricted to the Lodge, this has not been so bad so far. Not what I thought at all."

"No doubt this is one of the easier ways to serve a term of enslavement compared to the alternatives. Some people like it a little too much. I think Nympho would sign up to extend her term. But still..." Jack's wrist comp beeped. Brooke saw him look at it and chuckle.

"Well, looks like Poseidon is off the cock diet sooner than I thought he would be. He will join Afternoon Guest Services starting this afternoon. Grab a cup if you want more coffee. We need to get moving. "

Brooke got another cup and finished it right before she and Jack entered the lobby area. As she and Jack turned down the hallway to Domina Peck's office, she saw Beth and Carousel coming out of the hallway that led to the cellblock. Once they joined up with Brooke and Jack, Beth started to say something and was elbowed by Carousel, who turned her toward the direction of Peck's office.

Jack spoke up, "The slaves may speak quietly amongst themselves. Carousel please instruct Red and Nympho on slave deportment."

Carousel pulled the other two a few steps ahead and whispered, "Nympho, you never speak in public in the presence of the domini unless spoken to. Technically, you shouldn't speak at all. The Lodge is kind of lax about that, we do not disturb the guests. You take your lead from the domni. "

Presently they came to the door to Director Peck's office. Jack pointed at Carousel and made a knocking motion. Upon the slave's rapping on the door, Brooke heard a muffled, "enter".

As the group filed in, Brooke knelt along with the other slaves in the arms behind her back position the rules called for when in an office setting. As she was going to her knees, she noticed the guard who had helped the domina with the "skills assessment" of her and Beth. What was his name she thought, right Donavan, was sitting in an office chair to the side. Oddly, he was dressed in khakis and a green polo shirt rather than a uniform. There was a dark-haired slave on her knees gobbling down his cock. Domina Peck was sitting behind her desk watching the cocksucking slave.

"Time Church lady. Officer Donavan?"

"She is very good. On a par with Red and Nympho. On a related note, Carousel has improved a lot. She asked to serve me yesterday as I came off shift and I was very impressed with her."

'Glad to hear it. Church lady, sit on that chair, Carousel, worship her cunt. I rarely give second chances, but the Acting Deputy Warden was persuasive. You get Church Lady off, and I will try you out in Housekeeping. Get to it."

Brooke saw Carousel dive between the legs of the sitting slave. Looking at the woman, Brooke noted she was older than she first thought. Despite her trim figure and full tits, Brooke realized the woman had a few gray hairs and her face had some lines that were highlighted by the increasing panting and obvious effort to avoid coming from Carousel's oral ministrations on the woman's cunt.

"OH MY GOD! RIGHT THERE!" the seated slave screamed.

The shuddering of the slave made it clear to Brooke that Carousel had succeeded in her task.

"Looks like you have improved. What do you think, Church Lady?"

"Domina, she is quite acceptable."

"Good. Carousel, meet Circe at the second floor east housekeeping office. Do you need directions?"

"No Domina. "

"Circe is my East wing floor supervisor. She is due to train a new slave cunt in fifteen minutes. Join then. Dismissed."

"Thank you Domina," with that Brooke saw Carousel get up and exit the room, face still shining with girl cum.

Brooke saw Director Peck turn and look at her and Beth and spoke, "The reason you are here today is that videos and reports from staff on our newer slaves show you two have been quite enthusiastic in embracing your slavery. Nympho, I have never seen a slave show such pleasure at being fucked. Ass, mouth, cunt, or all three at once, you seem to love it. Your oral skills are the best I have ever seen. "

The domina turned to Red, "You aren't far behind. Both of you both have firm, attractive bodies. I have been tasked to create some promotional videos of the Lodge. You two, and some others will be filmed doing what you excel at. Sucking, fucking and eating twat. Since you are both here on diversion sentences, neither your faces nor barcodes will be visible in the final product. Officer Donavan will also take part as a dominus as I persuaded him to aid the cause."

"Like that was hard," the guard quipped.

"Well... your ability to stay hard was a deciding factor," the domina replied dryly, "I can see from the look in Nympho's eyes that she has unfinished business with you."

Brooke glanced out of the corner of her eye that Beth had a positively predatory look on her face. That girl is likely to drain Donavan's balls dry.

"I am looking forward to Red too. Deputy Warden Mc Tavish has pretty much taken her out of the rotation. I am curious if her other skills match her ability to inhale cock."

Donavan's comment drew a snort from Jack. Brooke wondered what was going through his mind. On one hand, it was demeaning to be talked about like a piece of candy and her... boyfriend?... was not only not coming to her defense but passing her on to be fucked on camera.

On the other hand, she was a convict slave cunt with a wet twat. She fully understood why Jack was not staking a claim on her. While the Lodge was pretty laid back, compared to most state facilities, it was still a prison. The slaves had a hierarchy. She didn't need to stand out overmuch. She was really glad that Jack had not kept her to himself as some staff members seemed to. While Jack thoroughly satisfied her, he couldn't bed her all the time. The insatiable slut her enslavement paradoxically freed wanted to be used all the time. The thought of being filmed excited her. Brooke's inner thoughts were cut off by the domina.

"Well, you will certainly get your chance. We have Room B234 set up and the camera operator should be there by now. Questions? Nympho, Red, you may both speak."

"Domina, will we miss Afternoon Guest Services?" Nympho asked.

"I honestly don't know. The thinking is to film in the mornings and then edit in the afternoons," Peck consulted her wrist comp, "Today at least is going to be a partial day. So yes, expect to follow your afternoon schedule, including the 1130 exercise sessions, unless the Deputy Warden here wants to change that?"

"No, Director Peck. Although we could start a bit earlier if you need more time in the morning."

Brooke didn't know whether to laugh at the muffled groan from Beth or moan herself at the idea of waking up even earlier. She decided to stay quiet.

"Did you say something, Nympho?" Peck asked with a trace of humor in her voice.

"No Domina."

"Anything else? Jack, do you have anything? We can probably hold off on changing the schedule for now,"

"No Denesha. I have a meeting in a few minutes, so I will take my leave."

Brooke saw Jack get up and pass out of her line of sight behind her. She heard the door shut.

"If there is nothing further, then you are all dismissed."

As the door was closing behind Brooke, she heard Domina Peck say, "Church lady, get that delightful tongue back in my pussy. We have time before your computer gets here."

Brooke was mindful of the earlier talk on slave deportment and was quiet in the presence of Officer Donavan, who followed the pair in silence punctuated only by directions that led the trio to a part of the lodge that Brooke had never seen. Her recollection of the map of the facility was that this was part of the original building.

The fittings and hallway hankered back to an older time. The room numbers were affixed to each door with a gold or brass finish. The wood was finished to show a rich grain and looked to be walnut or similar. Brooke's bare feet savored the plush, deep carpet. Cold marble floors were already getting tiresome.

"Take the next door to the right and go up one flight."

The unmarked door led to a utilitarian stairwell, albeit one composed of plaster walls and a wooden stair. The door at the next landing opened to an even more sumptuous hallway. Brooke surmised that the rooms must be larger, as the space between doors was noticeably longer than the floor below. A few steps to the right of the stairway door and the three were in front of a door with "234" in golden digits.

"Go in,"

Beth led the way with Brooke right behind. The room was luxurious. That was the only way to describe it. It contained a seating arrangement centered around a fireplace on the far wall. A desk was on one wall and a sideboard was on the other. There were two doors centering on the left and right side walls as Brooke entered. The door to the right was open and from the looks of things was a bedroom.

The occupant of the room was the least buff slave cock that Brooke had yet seen at the Lodge. Not fat, but somewhat pudgy in the middle but fairly tall with arms and legs that looked like sticks connected to hands and feet. Close cropped sandy brown hair and, from profile, a decent sized cock.

The green collared slave was working on what appeared to be a small drone. The enormous desk contained three more just like it. As the door shut, Officer Donavan spoke, "Peepers, are you ready to start? "

"Almost dominus, just need to make a couple more adjustments."

"No real rush. We are waiting for Officer Allison.."

As if on cue, the door opened and Brooke turned to see Officer Allison enter the room. She was also dressed in civilian clothes, a colorful sheer sundress.

"Hope I am not late."

"Your fine. Peepers is getting the cameras ready to go. But now that we are all here," Donavan looked at his wrist comp, "Red, Nympho, Officer Allison and I are playing the role of guests at the Lodge. Not to put too fine a point on it, we are going to use all your respective holes. There is no other script than that."

Brooke thought that the dominus was about to say something else when a soft whirring sound caught his attention, causing him and the others to turn to the sound.

The sound was four flying drones that were making their way into the open door to the bedroom suite. As they passed, Brooke realized that they appeared to be flying cameras. Brooke had seen stories of how the military used such things for surveillance. As she was looking at them, Officer Allison spoke up.

"Those look like the Owls we used in the Rockpile back in the day."

"Close, Peepers want to tell Officer Allison about the cameras? Oh, by the way, this is Peepers. He will operate the camera drones and do the video editing using the skills that got him collared and barcoded. Go on, Peepers."