Penal Slavery Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nympho, clean my cock and then tidy up Red's cunt."

Fatale interjected, "Dominus, if I may. We are a bit short on time."

"True. Get to it, Fatale."

A tongue replaced the emptiness that Brooke had from Jack pulling out his cock. Not just any tongue. Fatale licked, probed, and slurped Jack's cum quickly but passionately. Good as Beth was, she was like Carousel the first time between Brookes legs compared to Fatale's ministrations. Brooke went from what she thought was an afterglow to raw lust. She was cumming again, flooding the older woman's mouth with girl cum.

Brooke would have pitched on to her face from the tremors of pleasure from Fatales oral ministrations, but the older woman held her steady. Brooke marveled at what fifty years of being a sex slave can do for your skills. Panting, she somehow stood up after Fatale moved away from her satiated cunt.

"Tha... thank you, Fatale."

"The pleasure was mine dear. Dominus Jack has the best tasting cream, does he not? And your flavor complemented it nicely."

Brooke looked at Beth and Carousel. Both women were flushed and panting. Beth was licking her lips to chase a glob of Jack's cum. Brooke reached over and snagged it with her own finger and offered it to her friend. As Beth opened her mouth to suck the cum off the digit, Brooke snatched it away to lick her own finger clean.

"Bitch,"

"You got most of it."

"You got orgasms. Several, unless I miss my guess."

"The day is still young. I am sure you will manage."

Fatale interjected. "Ladies, that's all we have time for today. See you tomorrow same time."

A sound like a grandfather clock rolled through the room, chiming twelve times.

"Red, if you and Nympho are done with foreplay, we need to get a move on. I have an afternoon meeting and the rest of you have Guest Services and we all need showers and lunch. Carousel, you and Nympho report to my room at 7:30 PM. Either you or Nympho let Poseidon know."

"Yes, dominus," the trio chorused. As Fatale and Carousel passed, Brooke reached out, a hand on Beth's arm to check her progress.

"You, come to the room at 6:30pm. I talked him into it."

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Beth gave Brooke a quick shoulder hug and rushed off to catch up with Carousel.

####

"It really is nice up here," Jack remarked as he handed Brooke a roast beef and swiss on rye sandwich from the hamper that had been waiting in the room when they arrived from the gym. The promise of a picnic on the roof deck was enough to keep Brooke from trying to coax Jack's cock into her ever needy cunt. Barely.

The view was even better than the first time he had brought her up here. The sun was out; the sky was clear, and there was just enough pine scented breeze to keep Brooke from getting hot. The mountain range in the background was showing signs of recent growth. Jack insisted that they eat under an awning rather than in the direct sun.

"I understand that sunburned nipples really hurt, "he pointed out.

"Point. Is there any way to get some sun block?"

"It's a commissary item. But I can get you some too. By the way, Domina Peck was pleased with the video from this morning. She wants to do a segment showing Afternoon Guest Services. For privacy reasons that will have to be staged in the morning to avoid guests. I have some good news and some bad news."

Brooke struggled to keep a neutral but inquisitive expression on her face. Was he ending... whatever it was they had?

"Oh?"

"Because bookings are picking up, they have asked me to give up my guest room and move to staff housing. Not quite as plush as the room we are in now. No sex toy drawer, for example, nor a minibar. But it has a really delightful view, plus a kitchen. And a king-size bed. It also has a surprise. "

"Surprise?"

"You will find out tomorrow afternoon as you help me move my stuff in."

"But when will I have time to pack? I mean, I have so many things to wear..." Brooke couldn't keep the rich bitch voice going and dissolved into giggles.

"Insolent slave cunt. You will have to be content with the clothes on your back. Oh, wait..." Jack started laughing and Brooke joined him. Jack's wristcomp interrupted their chuckling. Looking at it, Jack sighed, "I have a meeting coming up and you have Guest Services. "

"Is it wrong of me to sort of be looking forward to seeing Czarina put through her paces?"

Jack got a thoughtful expression, "Lets see. She threatened you, tried to blackmail your family. And who knows how many slaves before you? Nope. She needs the humiliation. I got a text message from her husband, the senator. He said that locking the collar on her neck has unlocked her passion. Sound familiar? "

Brooke thought she was well past blushing at this point as a slave. But she managed.

"So another insatiable slave cunt is born?"

"God's honest, too soon to tell. It's one thing to slut it up with your husband in the privacy of your room or even an enslavement station. In public? In full view of people you had dinner with fully clothed less than 24 hours before? I am not so sure. "

"I figure eventually I am going to see people who knew me when I was free. That is going to be awkward."

'It happens. Anyway, let's get moving."

Brooke arrived at Guest Services to see Nympho bent over Bill's desk, the older man enthusiastically pounding her friend's cunt or ass.

"Nympho, you have one of the tightest cunt's I have ever fucked."

"Thank you...dominus. I don't know how long it will stay that way being fucked by big cocks like...... OHHHHHHHHHHHH... yours." Nympho gasped out as she came.

"Flattery will get you fucked, Nympho."

Brooke had just straightened up from her bend and spread once the scanner unit had beeped when Bill pulled out of Beth's cunt and waived Brooke over. Moving in front of the dominus, she went on her knees and started cleaning the cock set before her.

"Ah good Red. That's enough. Now clean up Nympho as well. I don't want her dripping all over the place. "

Brooke moved between her friends' spread legs. Lapping up the mix of cum and cunt juice had Beth squirming and moaning toward another orgasm. She picked up her tongue action, hoping to get her friend off.

"Hold up Red. That cunt is probably clean enough to eat off of. Get up, Nympho. It's almost time to start. Get your pretty barcoded asses moving."

Bill punctuated his words with a slap to Beth's ass, causing her to scramble off the desk as Brooke rose from her kneeling position. The pair joined the stream of slaves assembling in the staff waiting area.

"I was so close to cumming... I just needed a couple more minutes," Beth complained as she settled her cunt on the cock mounted in the middle of her seat. I don't see Czarina anywhere."

Brooke looked around as the plastic cock in her cunt vibrated and edged her mercilessly. She hoped that whoever came up with the idea to "warm up" the slaves before guest services someday got a chance to experience it. About a week would be about right.

"I don't see her," Brooke said, "I do see Mark. And who is that slave cunt next to him? She's new?"

"I want to say I have seen her come out of the cell across from ours. My brother has the look he gets when he is interested in a girl. Big tits, tallish and black hair. Not quite his type. But you never know. How much longer? I have got to cum!"

Brooke was amused to see how fast Beth dismounted when the chime announcing the start of Guest Services rang. She was leading the pack out the door, completely ignoring her brother's attempt to get her attention. He and the mystery girl turned towards Brooke.

"Broo...Red, I want you to meet our new neighbor, so to speak. Scholar, meet Red, she and my sister Nympho are my cellmates."

"Nice to meet you. Nympho is usually not in so much of a hurry but..."

Scholar laughed, "Mar...Poseidon told me she was slave hot before they collared her. My mom is like that and... I am too, "Brooke was amused to see her flush with embarrassment.

"Scholar, I think that describes most of us slaves... wait a minute... your mother's a slave here?"

Brooke half turned as she and Scholar walked out the door that Mark held open for the pair as Scholar replied, "It's a long story but she and I were...wow this is big, "The new girl stopped and looked around the large glassed in space.

"It really is. Just so you two know in case no one has told you, we are combination wait staff and fuck toys," Brooke pointed to the bar area, "You submit orders and pick them up over there. When you are not doing that, you circulate and do what you are told. Unless you have already been reserved, any guest can check you out to their room."

"I remember reading about that," Scholar said.

As Scholar was talking, Brooke was discreetly looking for Czarina. She saw Beth getting taken from the rear by an older man, a look of bliss on her friend's face. Lucky little slut, Brooke thought to herself.

Then Brooke saw her. Bent over, sucking on her husband's cock, her ass was being pounded by a well endowed blond domina with a strap on. There were actually three, no four people who appeared to be waiting in line to sample the new slave's ass. The senator looked up and caught Brooke's eye and motioned her to him.

Heart sinking, Brooke obeyed. As she came up to the man, she knelt beside Czarina and said, "How may this slave cunt serve you dominus?"

"Czarina here seems to have a fan club and I want to free up one of her holes to service the backlog," he pulled the cock sucking woman's hair, tilting her head up to look at him.

"Start sucking Raymond's cock. Get it hard while Tami finishes in your ass."

"Yes... dominus," Brooke could hear the tremor in the older woman's voice. Glancing at her face, Brooke caught a play of emotions. Humiliation, shame, and lust. Just as she was turning away to accept the cock of the man getting into position in front of her, Brooke thought she saw one other emotion. Rage.

As she turned to open her mouth and engulf the decent sized cock before her, Brooke suspected that Czarina was not making the best of her slavery.

Brooke had barely gotten Senator Pridigen's cock all the way down before he trembled and jetted his load down her throat. She could barely taste him, but she was able to get the last few drops.

"That was a nice finish. Since Czarina did all the prep work, I think the least you can do is keep her cunt happy. Get to it, convict."

As Brooke crawled under the spit roasted woman, she couldn't resist tweaking the woman's swaying nipples. They were hard as rocks. Looking up, Czarina's cunt and asshole were both dripping fluids. Catching some liquid coming from the ass onto her tongue.

The bitter, earthy taste mixed with cum rather than the minty taste she was expecting revolted Brooke. At least the dominus had specified eating her cunt and didn't mention her asshole.

Positioning herself under the new slave, Brooke went to work on her twat. The taste of her cunt juices were much better. Still sweet, but with several other flavors that Brooke's increasingly experienced tongue identified as male cum. More than just the senators from the taste. Seems like her cunt had had a workout.

Brooke was just settling in when she heard a familiar voice, "Senator, do you mind if I borrow the slave cunt licking, Czarina is it?"

"Hello Your Honor. I would be glad to. Slave Red, stop what you're doing and present."

Brooke scrambled out from under Czarina, perversely pleased that the other slave had whimpered when she quit licking. Get used to not always getting off slave, she thought to herself as she assumed the "present "position. She was glad she had paid attention to the orientation packet that had illustrated basic slave poses.

"Present", meant that she was sitting on her heels, knees spread wide, fingers interlaced and at the back of her head and chest out and eyes downcast.

As she assumed the position, she noticed that the familiar voice belonged to the Honorable Virginia Parker. The judge who had sentenced her, Beth and Mark to penal slavery. The woman who has been a frequent dinner guest at her parents' home. The domina who had licked her lips as the trio were stripped upon being enslaved.

"Virginia Tom, I am not on the bench. What a tasty morsel. Look up cunt."

Brooke looked up to see a full-bodied woman with auburn hair shot with gray wearing a black one-piece swimsuit that accentuated her curves and showcased generous breasts. The outline of the hard nipples let Brooke know that the jurist liked what she saw.

'Tom, I definitely want to try her out. Thank you. Follow me, what's your name?"

Brooke fumed as they moved away from Czarnia and the senator. This woman knew exactly who she was. She had sat across from her at dinner often enough at her parents' house. Being a penal... Then the light bulb went off. That name was taken away from her.

"I am called Red, Domina."

"Quite fitting. I think that we are far enough away from the spectacle," The older woman stopped at an unoccupied seating arrangement, took off her wrap around and turned her back to Brooke, "Red, pull the flap down."

Brooke saw a seam running along the suit's back, just above the curve of the older woman's butt. Reaching for it, she discovered that it was a velcro fastener. Pulling it, there was a soft ripping sound, and the fabric fell, revealing a surprisingly firm ass.

The domina sat on a lounger. She reached over and grabbed a plush towel off the stack resting on a side table and tossed it to Brooke, 'For your knees," Pulling the flap back, she spread her legs and pointed to her shaven pussy, "I know you haven't been here all that long, but you should know what to do by now."

"Yes domina," Brooke knew what to do. It surprised her how dry the domina was. Most domini were turned on by all the collared naked penal slaves around them. She redoubled her efforts and was rewarded by increasing moisture between the folds.

"Oh yes, get me juicy, you little convict. A word of advice. When the doctor says you need to start estrogen treatments, don't wait. Would you like some water? My house slave usually needs a drink right about now. Here you go," The woman handed Brooke a bottle of water. She was grateful for the liquid. The older woman really needed lubing up. Drinking the water down, she dove back in.

"Ah Castor, there you are. Red here is getting me wet for you. Why don't you slip that wonderful cock into her cunt to get yourself lubed up since her mouth is... ohhh deliciously occupied."

The thrust into her wet cunt almost caused Brooke to stop. She felt like someone had just rammed the fat end of a baseball bat into her cunt. It hurt. The slave cock didn't give her any time to adjust. He bottomed out, hitting her cervix, pulling out and pounding again.

"That ought to be enough, Castor. Go lay down on the chaise and I will mount you. Red, you're dismissed. I put in a request for you in case your current reservation cancels. I am 4th on the waiting list. Impressive dear. But after what I experienced, I can certainly understand. Run along now."

Brooke didn't tarry. As soon as that giant cock pulled out of her sore cunt, she was on her feet and moving away. Her cunt actually hurt a little from that monster. Bigger is not always better, she thought ruefully.

Thankfully, the discomfort in her cunt subsided as Brooke took and delivered drink and food orders for the next half hour. Delivering some drink orders, she ran across Mark being ridden by a rather dumpy looking woman while an older man with silver hair was buttfucking... Scholar's upturned ass. Next to her was a woman on all fours being taken from behind by a younger man who had a striking resemblance to the man sodomizing Scholar. The silver-haired man grunted out,

"Put the drinks on the table."

Brooke got a good look at the other woman as she was placing the order on the side table. She had the same big tits, dark hair and facial features as Scholar. Was that her mother? she wondered.

As she was turning to leave, the woman riding Mark barked, "Ride this slave's face facing me. I want to play with your tits."

Ten minutes of pinching, twisting, sucking and nibbling later left Brooke wondering how the woman defined torture if this was "play". She prayed she never found out. The woman knew what she was doing. She never quite bit hard enough to break the skin. At least Mark's talented tongue had her shuddering on an orgasm that her abused nipples could not deny.

"Get off him cunt. I want to try his mouth out for myself. Clean his dick and you're done. Unless one of you wants a piece of her?" directing the last to the two freemen.

Seeing the two shake their heads in negation, Brooke swapped places with the domina. Moving onto her knees, she bent and swallowed her friend's slimy cock.

And nearly gagged. The bitter fluids that had to have come from the pussy Mark was eating completely overpowered Mark's sweet tasting cum.

Bobbing her head a few times, Brooke let the still hard cock slip from her lips and, without a word, rose to her feet and made a beeline to the bar. The green collared slave cock tending bar put a glass of coke on the counter as she arrived.

"Drink up. I will keep em coming till you tell me you have the taste of Cruella's nasty twat washed out of your mouth."

Three glasses later, Brooke took in a breath and asked, "Cruella?"

"They're regulars. And by all reports have the personal hygiene of pigs. Cruella got her handle because she is quite the sadist. As your nips well know by now."

Reaching under the bar, the slave withdrew a tube of cream. Grabbing a clean bar towel with his free hand, he placed both in front of Brooke.

"Take them and slip into the bathroom in the kitchen. Door to the right as you enter. Rub your nipples and clean and wash your hands. It will help."

Walking out through the swinging doors back into the aquatic area, Brooke was amazed at how fast the ointment worked. The pain had almost vanished. She put the tube back on the counter and thanked the barkeep.

"Don't mention it."

Looking over her shoulder, the man continued, "Dominus Jack! Long time no see."

"Hi Woody. I hear the collar comes off next month."

"Yes, dominus. After ten years, it's going to be odd without it. Not to mention wearing clothes. Thanks to your dad, I will stay on to manage the food and beverage service. Domina Marcie passing away two months ago left an opening,"

Brooke saw a flash of sadness cross the slave's face.

"The Colonel told me that you really stepped up to keep the operation going while she was getting her chemo. Not to mention making sure she was as comfortable as possible towards the end. Thank you. You more than earned the job. I would have hated to lose you."

Brooke saw Woody's jaw work. He swallowed and said, "I owe her and your dad everything. He gave me a chance, and she turned me from a bitter nineteen-year-old penal slave mad at the world to someone who finished college, found a job I loved and now has a future keeping it. I miss her so much... I need to go talk to the kitchen crew. Orders have been really slow getting out. By your leave, dominus," The misty eyed bartender turned and walked through the kitchen doors.

'Lets go Red," Brooke was surprised to see Jack's eyes shining as she turned to face him. He mouthed, "later", and headed toward the staff doors. As she walked behind him, she heard a thrumming sound and looked up to see that rain was pounding against the glass roof. She had hoped that they could talk on the sun deck. Instead, they walked in silence back to the room.

Thanks for reading! Please rate the story and let me know your thoughts. Part 7 is in editing and will be published soon. Office Servitude Part 2 is scheduled for the first of the year, after a new story set in the same universe