Penal Slavery Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peepers went into full on geek, reminding Brooke of Beth fangirling on some new video game.

"As Officer Allison mentioned, these are the civilian version of the military Owl recon drones. Not as durable, and they don't have the night vision capacity of the mil spec version. I have modified them to have better camera optics with full HD3D resolution, picture stability, and low light correction so we don't need extra lighting. The audio pickups screen out the lift blade sounds."

"Peepers, so you were using drones to spy on people?" the domina asked.

"Not exactly, I was studying film production and electrical engineering in college and was selling porn to keep from having to take out student loans. "

Beth looked puzzled, "But making porn is legal... hey that wasn't..."

"NO! Not kiddie porn. That's gross."

Donavan interjected, "As that guy on the radio used to say last century, 'Now for the rest of the story,' What Peepers hadn't mentioned, was his imaginative approach to keeping production costs down. He would film people outdoors or any areas where he could get his drones in and out without being noticed. Sadly for Peepers, some people noticed they were the uncompensated stars of his erotic cinema."

"Yeah, like the daughter of the DA where I lived," muttered Peepers, "If she didn't want to be filmed pulling a train, she shouldn't have been fucking nine guys and three girls at a state park pavilion. That had been my best seller too."

"Anyway," continued Donavan, "Let's start with me and Red and Allison and Nympho. Peepers can you handle filming both at once.? We are probably going to film several scenes over the next week, but for today we are a little short on time. Plus, we want to make sure the identity blurring will not be too distracting. "

"Yes Dominus. No problem, two cameras per scene should be fine."

Brooke was amused to see Beth pout at the pairing. She really wanted a crack at making Donovan cum. Once they had followed the drones into the bedroom, Officer Allison pulled off her sundress. She had not bothered with underwear. Brooke looked at the toned body with just enough curve at the hips and ass to take the correctional officer out of the body builder look. Full perky tits and big nipples made it clear to Brooke at least that Beth was getting a pretty good consolation prize.

As Officer Allison lay on one of the two beds in the room, she spread her legs and barked, "Nympho, get that slave tongue of yours in my twat. Time to see if you are as cunning a linguist as everyone says you are."

"Yes Domina. You won't be disappointed."

Brooke felt a gentle tug on her hair, pulling her towards the other bed. The camera drones were almost silent as she saw two of them position to cover the king-size bed next to the one she was being pulled to.

Donavan released the grip on her hair.

"Knees Red and get me lubed up for your cunt."

She went to her knees. The dominus pants fell to his ankles. He was commando as well.

Donovan's cock was what she remembered, although she revised her earlier estimate to a solid nine inches with a good girth. Nothing to rip a girl apart, but proportioned to let a slave cunt know she's been fucked. Brooke swallowed the cock to the bristles and started rubbing the underside side to side with her tongue. She barely gagged, using her throat muscles to swallow the meatsicle. The dominus moaned with pleasure.

"Red, I don't know where you learned that trick, but Jack is a lucky guy."

After only a few minutes, Brooke had his cock twitching from the deep throating combined with one hand stroking his ballsack and the other stroking his asshole. Without warning, Brooke's head was grabbed and pulled away from Donavan's dick.

"On the bed. Knees spread. Face in the pillow and ass in the air. Now!"

Brooke scrambled to obey, seeing out of the corner of her eye that Beth had her face firmly planted in the guard's pussy. The domina writhing on the bed, giving out quiet whimpers, her hands firmly pressing the slave's mouth to her crotch.

Expecting a cock to slam into either her cunt or ass, Brooke just stayed in position. She heard the dominus, "Peepers, I need a minute. Fluff her and keep her slave hot. Ass and cunt."

"Yes sir! Let me put the drones on auto and I will be all over that."

Within a matter of seconds, Brooke felt a tongue sliding into her folds. While he wasn't as bad as Carousel's first time with her, Peepers definitely needed more practice and training. Fortunately, the dominus apparently just needed to get undressed as he quickly resumed his position behind her upturned ass and wasted no time thrusting his cock into her juicy cunt.

Officer Donavan pumped his cock in and out of her with a steady pace, like a long-distance runner, completely unlike the frantic dog-like lapping of her cunt by Peepers. Brooke was looking forward to a good fucking when the dominus upped the ante by grabbing Brooke's hair and pulling her head back. While not exactly painful, it was unexpected and caused Brooke to tilt her head back off the pillow.

"I love riding. Especially hot slave cunts. Giddy-up!"

As the dominus slapped Brooke's ass with his free hand, her libido soared even higher. Something about being held by the hair, slapped in the ass and taken from behind like a bitch in heat felt both humiliating and incredibly sexy at the same time. She did her best to "giddy-up" by wiggling her ass and clenching her cunt muscles around the invading cock.

"Oh man, your cunt is so tight! We have slaves whose assholes are looser than this, "groaned Donavan.

Brooke was able to glance over at Beth and Officer Allison. The moaning had seemed to subside, and the reason was the domina had a face full of slave cunt as the pair on the other bed were in a 69 with the domina on top. The two drones were flitting about, getting angles, sometimes going quite close. The domina shuddered with a likely orgasam and part of Brooke hoped that her friend would be eating her out soon.

The dominus increased the tempo of his fucking, causing Brooke to focus on the cock that was about to cause her to cum and to cry out.

"Fuck my slutty slave cunt! Make me serve my debt to society on your enormous cock!"

"Get your mouth around my dick, you convict whore!"

Brooke scrambled to move and turn to suck his cock. The fact that she hadn't come offset the delicious taste of her own cunt and his precum. She reached down to play with her clit, only to get a slap on her ass and the dominus roaring, "Keep your hands off that cunt. That's my cunt! You cum after I come!"

Arrrgue, I am so close, let's see what playing with his balls will do, Brooke thought to herself. Reaching up to play with the ball sack elicited a new groan from Donavan. A few more strokes of his balls and the twitching cock in her mouth delivered the dominus milky goodness down her throat. Drinking greedily, Brooke noted his cum was actually quite tasty. Licking his still hard rod to get every last drop,

Brooke looked up the dominus body to his flushed face and said with saccharine sweetness, "Now may I come?"

In reply, Donavan pulled her up by her shoulders, tossed her on the bed and grabbed both her ankles and spread her wide. He then plunged his still hard dick into her needy cunt. It didn't take him long to have Brooke back on the edge of release. A few more strokes and she was screaming, "ARRRRGGUUE," and clawing his back, as her ankles moved closer and closer to the bed as he bent her double, causing her to writhe with pleasure.

Panting, Donavan released her as she lay still. He fell beside her.

"Jack is a very lucky man."

"As you say, Dominus."

Brooke thought that was the safest thing to say. She most definitely enjoyed Donnavan's big cock. The constant sex was helping to feed the insatiable slut her enslavement had awakened. But it just wasn't the same as her time with Jack. She couldn't put her finger on it exactly, just that Jack was better somehow. Definitely something to think about.

Looking over to the other bed, Officer Allison was face down in a pillow, ass in the air whimpering as Beth was either eating her pussy, or more likely, rimming the guard. The domina raised her head and panted, "Stop Nympho! I can't cum anymore! Fetch me, fetch everyone some water. Or whatever they want. We need to rename you Sorceress. That tongue is magical. "

"Yes domina, "Beth turned, still kneeling and replacing the smirk on her face with a questioning look directed at Brooke and the dominus.

"I think water all around is a good idea. The fridge is in the other room. Show her Peepers," Donavan directed.

As the pair left the room, the domina spoke, "I think with a tad more training and a lot more experience, Nympho could give Fatale a run for her money. She reached over and picked up her wristcomp and typed in a message, Allison looked up, "Did you know that it's already 11:10?"

Brooke felt Donavan get up. Levering up on her elbows, she saw the dominus retrieve his own wristcomp and look at it, "Peck had said that Nympho and Red are to report to an exercise session at 11:30. I guess we are done for the morning, at least. "

Nympho and Peepers returned with hands full of plastic water bottles. As Brooke opened and sipped the bottle Peepers passed to her after giving one to Officer Donavan, she was amazed both by how cold the fluid was and how thirsty she had gotten. She realized for the first time that her skin had the glow of strenuous activity.

Donavan spoke up, "You two slave cunts get those slutty assess moving. You need to hustle to be on time. Dismissed."

Brooke got off the bed and tossed the now empty bottle in the trash. As she exited into the sitting area, she heard Beth toss her own bottle. Retracing their steps to the main lobby, Beth said in a low voice, "How was he?"

"Tasty. Girlfriend, the secret to getting Dominus Donavan to come is playing with his balls while deep throating him."

"Ahh, his cum is mine when I get my lips wrapped around that dick. Thanks for the tip. So was that your first dick since Deputy Jack? Dish."

"It's complicated. I will say I hope Jack keeps me in his bed. How was Officer Allison?"

"Very good. She mentioned that while she was bi, she trended toward lesbian. And that I could expect to be in her bed on her next day off if she can check me out. By the way, do you know who 'Fatale' is? I have heard the name, but slaves and heck, even guards say it like they are talking about some superstar."

"I have actually met her. She is having dinner with Jack and I tonight."

"So?"

"The best description is 'ageless beauty'. She is older than your Grandmother Fredia, but looks about the same age as our mothers. If you met her without a collar and with clothes on, you would think she ran the place. She radiates that kind of confidence and poise."

"I have got to meet her. Can you point her out at Afternoon Guest Service?"

"From what Jack told me, she is so in demand that they excuse her from that."

"Think you can get me an invitation to dinner?"

"Be.. Nympho, we are penal slaves in prison. A nice prison yes, but it's not like when I ask mom to let you stay for dinner...don't look at me like that," Beth was giving her the puppy dog eyes, the bitch, Brooke thought to herself.

"PPPLLLLEEEAASSEEE!"

Brooke sighed, "Ok, I will ask. No promises."

"Love ya girlfriend! And here we are."

Brooke was a little surprised to realize that they were at the staff gym already. Upon entering, she noticed that the room was busy with slaves operating various pieces of equipment or doing yoga and other exercises. Scattered amongst the slaves were free staff, easily identified by various kinds of workout attire and a lack of collars.

She saw Jack and his father sparring on a big mat in the corner. Both men were stripped to the waist, wearing only white loose-fitting pants. On an adjoining mat she saw Fatale, leading a yoga class of mostly male and female slaves. Brooke turned to Beth and pointed at Fatale.

"See the woman leading the yoga class. That's Fatale."

The dumbfounded look on Beth's face made Brooke long for a wrist comp so she could have a picture to mock her friend with later.

"68? God, I hope I look a third as good as she does when I get that age!"

Brooke turned her attention back to Jack and his father as she and Beth moved in that direction. It amazed Brooke that the Colonel was more than holding his own. He had to be at least 25 years older than his son, but even Brooke's untutored eye realized that the father moved with almost blinding speed, parrying blows and landing his own. As the two slaves got to the edge of the mat, joining a small crowd of spectators, the older man threw a kick that forced Jack to jump back, landing on his back. Jack then rolled back and then vaulted to his feet.

Wow, I thought that was just in the vids, Brooke marveled to herself.

As Jack regained his feet, his father stepped back and bowed. Jack returned the bow, causing some soft applause from the onlookers, most of whom started moving away. A few approached the men. Brooke could hear mumblers that sounded like congratulation or questions about technique. She also noticed that Fatale's yoga class was breaking up as well. She saw Jack break away from the group and approach her and Beth.

"Good, right on time. And here comes Carousel."

Brooke turned to see her fellow slave approach. She looked freshly fucked. Her face was shiny, and her shaved cunt looked like cum was leaking out. Carousel's appearance made her suddenly conscious that she and Beth all borne the signs of well-used slave cunts.

Carousel joined the group, slightly out of breath, "I hope I am not late dominus, the last room I made up required additional services."

Jack made an exaggerated sniffing face and replied, "Yes, you three have been busy. No worries, you can bathe later. I want you and Nympho to meet someone. Red has already made her acquaintance," Jack ushered the three slaves to Fatale, who was drinking from a water bottle.

"Dominus, are these my new class members? I thought there was a slave cock as well."

"Fatale there is. I excused Poseidon for this class. He can catch up. This is Carousel and Nympho. Red you have met. You three, Fatale is going to be teaching yoga and other things to help y'all be the best slave cunts you can be. Be advised that she speaks with my voice. Conduct yourselves accordingly. If I am not here, and I often won't be for the midday session, she will be my deputy. Fatale, get started. I need to borrow Red for just a minute."

Jack stepped away from the group and Brooke followed without being told. He turned and said in a low voice,

"How did it go?"

"Fine. The sex was enjoyable, but meaning no disrespect, Officer Donavan is not you."

Brooke was rewarded with a pleased male look that Jack quickly hid.

"Very good. Domina Peck set the next session for tomorrow morning, same time. After Guest Service today, come straight to the room if I am not there to collect you. Fatale will be early and I want you there. We will probably move dinner up and the evening training session back. I am going to have the meeting in the room and invite Fatale. Why that look?"

"Welllllll,"

"Out with it."

"Bet...Nympho wanted an invitation to dinner. I explained to her that slaves don't get their way, but she has those damn puppy dog eyes. She has been using them on me since I was six and I still can't resist them."

'Oh, is that all? You are always free to ask me anything. No guarantees about the answer. Tell you what. Tell her yes, but that to get me to do it, she has to eat your cunt while I fuck her in the ass."

"Dominus, with all due respect, your idea of a punishment is her idea of a good time. Not that I would object."

"True. How about I fuck you in the ass?"

'Won't work. She knows I like your cock in my ass."

"Ok, we will figure out something else to give her a hard time about. But have Poseidon and Carousel come after dinner, say 7:30."

'Yes dominus."

"Get back with the group," As Brooke turned away, she felt a slap on her ass, undoubtedly Jack. It stung a bit but caused her cunt to juice at the same time. Moving to her sister slaves, sitting in a semicircle around Fatale, who was in a lotus position that the far younger woman was doubtful she could imitate, Brooke sunk to the mat to the left of Fatale.

"Sorry,"

'No problem," Fatale replied, "We all do as the domini command. Plus, we were just exchanging introductions, and we met this morning. You didn't miss a thing."

Fatale continued, addressing the entire group, "I will primarily teach yoga but I will also have some discussions on techniques and, for lack of a better way to put it, job satisfaction. None of us can alter our situations, but we can make the best of it. I understand that of the three of you, Nympho and Red have responded quite enthusiastically so far. Carousel, is it safe to say that you are having some challenges?"

"Yes, Nympho helped me a lot, but in the back of my mind I still feel like I am being used."

"Dear, of course you are. Nothing wrong with feeling that way. We are all used. We are slaves after all. We will talk on this further when Poseidon is with us, as I think he harbors some similar feelings. For now, let's start with some exercise. Do any of you practice yoga?"

Brooke didn't think two classes from a year ago counted, so she said no. It turned out that Carousel had been practicing about a year up to her enslavement. Fatale ran them through various poses, explaining the benefits of each for general flexibility and strength and to encourage sensation, using Carousel as a model.

"This is Cobra. First, get facedown and then place your palms down just outside of your shoulders with your elbows near your torso. Next, press your hands into the surface you are on, straighten your arms, and raise your upper body away from the floor or bed while keeping your lower body on the surface. Be sure to keep your legs about a foot apart to allow room for the dominus, or slave cock to lie on top."

"That looks interesting, "Beth opined.

"I really like Cobra because it gives a great angle to your g-spot. Even a domina with a strap on can bring you off in a hurry. And there is nothing wrong with cumming. I am looking forward to having Poseidon in the class so we can let you all experience the benefits of each pose. In the meantime... Dominus Jack, can you come over here a minute?"

Brooke turned to see Jack wiping down a rowing machine. His bare chest glistened with sweat. She wanted to lick that chest and rub against him like a cat. He approached the group, toweling himself and flexing a bit. Brookes panties would be soaked if she were wearing any. Fatale called her name.

"Red, I want you to get into bend and spread but make sure that you stand with your feet three to four feet apart. Good. Now hook your arms around your legs. Dominus, please position yourself behind the slave cunt. Good."

Brooke heard the rustle of fabric, and from her position she could see Jack's workout pants pool at his feet. She could feel his cock tease her needy cunt. She heard Fatale continue.

"This is 'Standing Straddle Forward Bend'. Very similar to bend and spread, but much more fun. It makes access to your front vaginal wall much easier. What is near your front vaginal wall? Nympho?"

"Your g-spot?, "replied Nympho.

"Ahhhha!," Brooke cried out as Jack plunged his cock into her folds. Jack had taken her almost like this the first time in his room. This time the sensation was more intense. She did not know if it was the public venue, the angle, or what. All Brooke knew was that she was going to cum hard and fast. It didn't take long before she was moaning her orgasm. Within seconds of her cunt spasming on his pumping rod, she felt him shoot into her and then pull out.