Penal Slavery Pt. 06

Story Info
Advanced sex slave training. Changes in the wind.
14.3k words
4.8
28.1k
17

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This is a multi-part story and while each part can stand alone, it needs to be read in order. The series is set in a near future alternate world where incest is legal and criminals are sentenced to terms of slavery rather than jail or prison per se. Because this is Literotica, there is a lot of sex. No rape or violence, reluctance at worst.

If you are starting with this part, here is a brief recap of what has gone before.

Penal Slavery Pt. 01- Brooke, Mark, and his twin sister Beth are sentenced to penal slavery for their crimes. They are stripped, flogged, barcoded and collared and then needed to make atonement before starting their sentence as sex slaves.

Penal Slavery Pt. 02- The collared trio are transported to the Lodge to serve their enslavement. Including a picnic. With a special dessert.

Penal Slavery Pt. 03- Arrival at the Lodge and in processing of the slaves begins.

Penal Slavery Pt. 04-Slaves servitude at the Lodge begins. Red gets a surprise that rocks her world.

Penal Slavery Pt. 05-Red learns more about her slavery. A domina gets her comeuppance.

Many thanks to Javahead for her insightful comments and encouragement. It's been a rough year and not just the COVID madness. I am looking for a new editor beta reader and if interested message me.

If you enjoy this series try Mom and Daughter Face Penal Slavery, set in the same universe. This chapter has character crossovers, so you might find it interesting.

***************

The alarm blared, jolting Brooke out of a very pleasant dream where her cunt was being eaten out. Jack's wet face rising from her crotch made her realize that it was no dream. Looking over at the bedside clock, the time showed "0618."

"I love what you are doing, but this is way too early to be awake."

"Not a morning person? I wasn't before I joined the military. I got over it. You will too. "

"I am not in the military."

"But the state owns you. Kind of like the military does when you enlist. Same principle. Since you're awake..."

"It's a good thing that I like your cock so much," Brooke grumbled as she eased into a 69 position with her dominus? Lover? Boyfriend? This was confusing. As a slave cunt she would expect a dominus to wake her up to service his morning wood. Instead, he woke her by licking her cunt. She didn't think twice about returning the favor. Like a lover would her boyfriend.

"That reminds me. You were quite the insolent slave cunt at dinner last night. I think you need some lashes."

With that, Jack lowered his head and lashed her clit till she was screaming around the mouth full of cock till she was gulping his seed. A few seconds after she swallowed the last of his load, she fell over her own cliff, passing out from the pleasure.

Brooke's eyes snapped open as the damn alarm robbed her of her euphoria. Unbidden, she wondered what she was doing. Being with Jack felt so easy, so normal, almost loving if circumstances had been different. But even when coming off a sexual high, she feared that circumstances might change. Jack may decide not to take the job and leave. Some other slave cunt might catch his eye regardless of his protestations. She would be powerless to do anything about it. She couldn't follow him anywhere till she served her time. If he ended things, she was powerless to even express an opinion about it. "As you wish dominus," was her only possible response.

Even if Jack didn't take the job but continued the relationship, there was no way he could be at the Lodge all the time. Brooke had read horror stories of what might happen to slaves, and she feared that some of the same things might happen to her. It didn't help that too many of those horror stories seemed to have some basis in fact from what she heard in the waiting area before guest services started yesterday. Complete lack of control over her life and over her sexuality may have freed her libido to run rampant, but she knew that it was her rampaging sexuality that had allowed her to please the domini, especially Jack, and keep herself somewhat safe.

She saw Jack exiting the bathroom, toweling his hair, cock at half mast. Brooke had the sudden desire to get him hard and mount his flagpole as she sat up on the edge of the bed.

"I know that look. No can do Red. Get that slave ass of yours in the shower Don't take long, you will get another after our exercise session and breakfast. If you are really quick, then you might get coffee."

Coffee was quite the motivator. She was delighted to find a shower cap that let her avoid getting her hair wet. There was no point, since she was going to sweat in the gym and shower again in a couple of hours anyway.

Jack handed her a cup of black coffee, " I forgot to ask how you liked it, we have time to doctor it."

"Black is fine. As the day goes on, I usually add cream and sweeteners unless it's superb coffee," taking a sip, "Like this. You brew a good cup dominus."

"Alas, the coffee pods get most of the credit today. Let's go," holding the door open.

As they started down the stairs, Brooke asked, "Reading the regulations, Hidden Hills requires slaves to get three hours a day of exercise a day, monitored by our collars for time and intensity. The rule said nothing about getting up at ungodly hours."

"True, but you, Nympho, and Poseidon, are guinea pigs for a project of mine. I was going to use just new slaves, but Carousel was in the cell anyway. Plus, her compliance is so bad she is up to six lashes a week."

Brooke shuddered a bit. The Lodge punished rules infractions in a variety of ways, mostly extra and less desirable work assignments, chastity, loss of privileges, and the like. It reserved lashes for serious or repeated violations. Six lashes were up there. She never wanted to feel the whip again.

"What is this project?"

"Systematic training of slaves assigned to the Lodge. Kind of like a sex slave boot camp. Right now what we get is hit or miss. We get a fair number of young slaves like you and your friends. We get older slaves, still mostly desirable. And some odds and ends."

'What does that make Czarina?"

"Ironically, we get guests who were slaves here and slaves who had been guests before their enslavement. And then guests again after the end of their slavery. Even staff members. Penal servitude does not automatically bar you from a staff position, and if current staff gets into trouble, leaves of absence can be granted. Although usually, someone in that position serves their term elsewhere. But not always."

"So you want to train us to suck and fuck better?"

"Crude, but succinct. And to look good while doing it. We get some amazingly mature slaves that don't have a lot of sexual experience. By the same token, we may start getting 18-year-olds convicted of crimes as a minor and held to the state till 21 or even 25. In the past, when they turned 18, the court carried out the judgement of enslavement which had been held in abeyance till their majority and they spent the rest of their term sold or placed elsewhere. Hidden Hills is going to get part of that group. The Lodge is set up to continue their education. That was not always possible if the new slaves were sold on the block or even assigned to other penal settings."

"You realize that means that some youth offenders are going to get their virginity taken as penal slaves?"

"That was happening anyway. The hope is that by sending them to us, we can make that a little easier and the end their term with a better education and mindset than the previous system."

"So am I going to be your demonstration model?"

"Do you want to be?" Jack said it humorously, but Brooke thought she detected an undertone of seriousness.

"Too early to make such decisions. Like slaves have choices. For example, if I had a choice, we would still be in the warm bed doing hot things to each other."

"Alas, duty calls and you need to be paying your debt to society. Starting with exercise. Here we are."

Jack opened a door labeled STAFF GYM. As Brooke walked through, the glassed in wall displayed a breathtaking predawn view of the mountain range. She was struck by how bleary eyed Beth was as she approached her. She also saw Mark and Roberta doing stretching exercises. Mark was a disgustingly early and cheerful riser and apparently so was Roberta, Brooke thought wryly.

"I hate your boyfriend Bro...Red. No offense, dominus."

"None taken Nympho, "Carousel joined the group and said, "Dominus, is it true that as long as I am in your exercise class I won't get lashes for not meeting my exercise targets?"

"So long as you put in the hours and make an honest effort, as decided by me, the only lashes you might get are from me. Think of them as encouragement, "pulling a riding crop from the bag he was carrying.

Carousel's eyes got big as she replied, "I will strive to not need encouragement."

Jack strode to the window wall, turned and spoke to the quartet, "Until further notice, I or my designee will supervise your exercise regime. Who doesn't matter. What matters is that you will all present yourselves here at 0645, 1130, and 1730 hours. The only exception is if a guest checks you out overnight. Your collars have your schedules programmed. Anyone who wants to check you out of an evening will have to get a late start. We will have three one hour exercise sessions every day."

"Did you say three times a day, dominus?" Beth asked in the same tone of voice that Brooke imagined someone at the Pearly Gates would use to confirm that they were in fact going to Hell.

Jack smiled, "We will work up to that Nympho. Besides exercise, there will be other sessions, covering other things. Those sessions will be in the evenings after dinner. Poseidon, I will excuse you from the 1130 session, today only, since the Stablemaster has you booked. Ok, let's get started. I saw Poseidon and Carousel stretching. Are you two warned up?"

"Yes dominus," Carousel replied," Nympho needs to stretch. "

"Red and I do too, "Brooke saw Jack touch his wristcomp and the side wall screen lit up with a list of machines and reps for each.

"Follow that list and we will be right behind you "

The next thirty minutes had Jack run Brooke and Beth through an intense workout that at the end left her tired and sweaty. Jack was pushing a lot harder, so he was equally sweaty. And desirable to her slave fevered body. She was certainly awake now and ready to jump him. Before she could suggest that they hit the shower, he led her to a line of bicycle exercise machines. Mark, Beth and Roberta were already on other bikes. All three were panting as they pumped the pedals. Beth turned to Brooke and gasped,

"I have got to get me one of these when I finish my term! It's like a Symbian you get aerobics points for."

"Mount up Red. You need to do 20 minutes."

Brooke noticed that the typical bike seat had a non-typical dildo attachment. She got on the machine. By standing on the pedals, she could ease down on the fake cock, sliding it into her cunt. It moved with her, unlike the posts on the slave transport bus. Jack leaned into her and whispered into her ear.

"Count your blessings, Poseidon has that up his ass tickling his prostate. Pedal and meet your targets and you will get pleasure. If your collar senses that you are not getting your heart rate up, you will feel... other things. "

She saw Jack get on his own bike, un-accessorized Brooke wryly noted, and started pedaling. An amber light and an unpleasant tingling in her cunt reminded her she needed to get to pumping the pedals harder. It didn't take long for her to exercise herself to the edge of orgasm, panting along with the other slaves. Like the warm up seats at afternoon guest services, she got right at the edge of cumming and the stimulation stopped. Slowing down brought back the uncomfortable tingle, so she kept pumping, keeping an eye on the countdown timer.

At the two-minute mark, a message flashed on the screen. "Stay in the green to orgasm". Brooke pushed the pedals as hard as she could and the dildo vibrated faster and faster. She heard Beth and Roberta scream out, gasping and moaning their satisfaction. Even Mark cried out in pleasure.

That triggered Brooke, who screamed, "AAARRRGGUUUE!", and collapsed over the handlebars. She had wondered why they were padded.

Jack handed her a towel and helped her to dismount, "Congratulations, you met your day one exercise goals."

Brooke looked around and saw Mark helping Beth down. Roberta was wiping down the bike she has ridden using a towel and a spray bottle. Brooke had wondered why those plastic bottles were at every piece of equipment. As Brooke used her towel and the spray bottle to clean the "Symbian bike", as Beth kept calling it, she had to admit she had never pushed herself to exercise so hard. As she was busying herself with the chore, Jack spoke to the group at large,

"Note what Carousel is doing. Wipe down any piece of equipment that you use. Same goes for the mats, except we use this," Jack held up what looked like a sponge mop with a container with the same branding as the spray bottles, "Each of you will take turns cleaning the exercise mat we did our stretches and exercises on. Red, you will take care of it first, from then on the rest of you will take turns at the end of each session. Clear?"

"Yes, dominus," the three chorused.

"Ok showers, breakfast and then assignments. Red, Carousel, and Nympho, Domina Peck wants you to report directly to her at 9:30 AM. for a special assignment. Carousel, the domina wants to audition you first. Red, you and Nympho are going to be lending your slutty talents to a marketing project Director Peck is working on. Dismissed. Red, get the mat cleaned and then walk with me."

Brooke hung back as directed as the rest headed for showers and breakfast, Nympho mouthing the words, "Fuck with me, he means," as she passed Brooke while Jack had his back turned.

As she was moping down the mat. Brooke wondered what Jack was doing that he was working on a wall unit. She finished about when he did.

"I am going to take you back to the room, order breakfast and we are going to shower."

"Will the dominus have this slave work off some of her debt to society?"

"Of course. Actually, you are going to be working all day long. Although I am trying to get you to afternoon Guest Services. I figured you didn't want to miss Czarina's debut as a penal slave."

"It's probably petty of me, but yes, I would sort of like to see her put through her paces."

It amused Brooke to see Jack put the fingers of one hand together and pull them apart slightly in the "just a little" sign.

"I will see what I can do. Worst case, I might be able to get a video feed."

Brooke tried to get Jack to give her some details about her assignment, stopping only when the dominus slapped her ass every time she brought it up.

Walking to the room, the beauty of the surroundings, both outside the windows and the interior again struck Brooke. The common areas hearkened to the days when people didn't hang out in rooms but in the main lobby and smaller alcoves and drawing rooms. The spaces were a combination of rustic and refined with large wood furniture pieces and plush seating.

Naked penal slaves were all around, doing all the tasks one one expect the staff to perform at a high end resort hotel. Dusting, sweeping, setting out coffee pots, and general cleaning. At first, Jack's apparent indifference to the flesh on display amazed her. Then she saw that he made a point of saying hello and exchanging pleasantries with some of the older green collar slaves, Brooke suddenly realized that he had spent a lot of his formative years here.

Truth be told, Brooke was surprised at the presence of older slaves at Hidden Hills. From what she has seen so far there were plenty of middle-aged or even older slaves here, men and women alike. As they entered the main lobby area with its large marble fountain, Jack veered to a green collared slave arranging flowers in a vase on a table framed by a seating area. A cart loaded with various types of flowers was parked beside her. The slave cunt was hands down the oldest shave she has seen at Lodge so far. The woman was silver-haired with a finely lined face. Her body looked far younger than the mature set of her features, although her tits were losing the fight with gravity. Brookes own mother would likely describe the slave as an "ageless beauty."

"Fatale, you are looking as lovely as ever."

"Dominus Jack, always the flatterer. It's been too long. So have you traded me in for fresh fuckmeat?"

Brooke actually blushed at the frank appraisal the elder slave's eyes gave her. She was even more surprised by Jack's response.

"Fatale, this is Red, Red meet Fatale. I would never trade you in. The rest... it's complicated. Perhaps you could join us tonight and we can discuss it further. Jack looked at his wrist comp. I am glad it's so early, You are actually free till 9 PM. Come to my room at 6 PM. What would you like for dinner?"

"Surprise me."

Jack leaned over and kissed the slave on her cheek, "Till then."

Brooke tottered between jealousy and consternation. She finally decided that being in public meant she said nothing. Like a good slave cunt.

"Move along Red."

The problem with walking in front of a dominus meant a slave didn't even have body language to figure out what was going on, Brooke thought wryly. It didn't help that Jack went quiet after the exchange with Fatale. Brooke opened the door to his? their? room.

As the door shut, Jack spoke, "You want to know about Fatale don't you?"

"This slave is curious."

"Fatale was my nanny growing up. She was also my first after I turned 18. How old do you think she is?"

"Fiftyish? Maybe sixty?"

" Dad told me she has been here for...now over 50 years. She is about 68 and was enslaved when she was 18 for murdering her new husband. Castrated him and stuffed his severed genitals in his mouth after stabbing him in the heart."

"Why didn't she get executed or wind up in Dante?"

"I think the jury suspected that she had been abused and snapped. There was evidence to show that she had been beaten regularly. That said, I suspect the jury didn't want her running loose either, so they sentenced her to 60 years to life. Fatale escaped Dante because she was not sentenced to a determinate life term. Since she got here, she has been a model penal slave. In fact, she can leave any time she wants to."

"What?"

"About twenty years ago, the governor at the time offered her a full pardon. A couple had checked her out for a trail ride. Long story short, we had an unexpected blizzard. Both of the domini had been injured when their horses spooked and threw them. She stuck with them and kept them alive for almost three weeks till they were found."

"Three weeks? It took that long?"

"This was before wristcomps were widely available or even very capable. She had a leather collar at the time. She was not even chipped. It was two weeks before the storm let up enough to send out search parties. The Governor at the time was at the Lodge when they were found. It turned out that the couple was his middle daughter and son-in-law. Fatale could have left them to ride back for help ahead of the storm. No one would have questioned it. And they would have died because the storm would have prevented a rescue. He pardoned her on the spot."

"So why is she still here?"

"She turned him down. Said she had a better life as a slave than being clothed and thrown into a world that in a lot of ways she really didn't understand anymore. It's not an uncommon attitude for long-term slaves. So she has the pardon, but the governor amended it to allow her to exercise it at her discretion. "