Penis #92: Welcome to the Cum Farm

Story Info
College guys meet while getting jerked off in a research lab.
803 words
4.39
10.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
93kd
93kd
5 Followers

"Penis #23 is nearing ejaculation."

The first thing I remembered was the overwhelming scent of cum.

Everything smelled like a pair of boxers you've used to clean up after a few too many jerk off sessions.

Next was the moaning. So many masculine grunts and groans coming from all around me. I couldn't tell if they were sounds of pleasure or exhaustion.

My eyes quivered open and I immediately started to yell.

What the hell?

I was completely naked, strapped down to a table in some sort of massive warehouse. My hands were bound behind my head, the number #92 was scribbled under my left bicep, and a TV screen above was showing close-up footage of a penis ejaculating.

I looked around frantically and saw that I was surrounded by at least a hundred other naked men who were also tied to metal surfaces.

"Screaming doesn't help," came a friendly voice from my side. "Nobody can hear us in here."

I turned and saw a college-aged guy, just like me, casually laying there as some sort of clear tube moved up and down his erect dick.

"W--What?" I stammered. "What's happening?"

He was pretty athletic with a noticeable V-line, and a bit of light chest hair that matched his pubes and armpits. I couldn't stop staring as his ball sack gently drooped down onto the table with each stroke from the machine.

"Not sure," he said. "Been here for a month. They milk us five times a day. Guess they spared you the morning session. Too bad, it's the easiest one."

I looked down at my own flaccid cock, suddenly feeling extremely self-conscious about my exposed body next to Nick's. I wasn't a muscled jock like him. I was a nerd -- pale, awkward, and lanky.

"So you're one of those skinny dudes with a big dick?" said Nick with a grin, as if he had read my mind and was trying to cheer me up. "Better than my last neighbor."

It was very weird having a casual conversation with someone who was essentially being jerked off in front of my eyes.

"What happened to him?" I asked.

"Don't know." He shrugged as the tube continued to glide up and down his cock. "He couldn't cum in our last session yesterday, so I guess they replaced him with you."

"But --where are we?" I sputtered. "I don't want to be here! I'm supposed to be in class."

"And I'm supposed to be playing lacrosse." His biceps bulged with his hands bound behind his head. "But unless you can find a way out of the straps, I'd get ready to start blowing some loads."

I started thrashing around and desperately tried to think back to how I got here. The last thing I could remember was that campus party. Why did I even go to that? I hate parties. I barely even drank, but I couldn't remember a thing after that beer.

"Trust me, I've tried everything--" Nick let out a little grunt and his legs started to tense up. "We're not getting out of here, so it's easier if you just accept it. What's your name by the way?"

"Liam," I said automatically, surprised to remember that. "I'm a sophomore at--"

"One second," Nick interrupted me.

I watched with horrified curiosity as he closed his eyes and started to breathe heavier. The tube was moving faster and his feet flexed back just like mine did when I was about to finish masturbating.

"Penis #76 is nearing ejaculation."

The strange robotic voice came from the TV above me, and I looked up to see a close-up video of Nick's penis being... milked?

His cock had to be at least seven inches long. And with the video zoomed in so close, I could see he was uncircumcised, as the tube moved the foreskin up and down his shaft -- exposing his pink head with each stroke.

I heard one more moan from my side, and then watched the television as cum started to squirt from his penis. It splattered all over the clear front cap of the tube, eventually puddling up at the bottom.

I heard a mechanical noise and looked to my side as the tube detached from his penis and got lifted by a cable into the ceiling, carrying Nick's cum away.

His half-erect penis was flopped across his abs, used and tossed aside like a dirty sock. It was still oozing with one drop of cum that eventually settled into his belly button as his foreskin slowly slid back over the head.

He let out a satisfied sigh and turned back to me.

"Welcome to the cum farm, Liam."

------

If people enjoy this story, let me know and I can post more chapters! It follows Nick and Liam's attempt to escape.

93kd
93kd
5 Followers