All Comments on 'Penny'

by Targloyalist

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great start

looking forward to your continuing the story, maybe making John into Jane?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
good story

hope you continue it.

tensunny09tensunny09over 7 years ago

Love it. Perhaps add some SPH in the next chapter. For example, later she comments on how much space there is in his CB6000, and replaces it with a spare CB6000S for her ex...then she makes him admit that he has a small penis, and convinces him to order a custom fitted steel barred cage (like a Mature Metal Jailbird) for his small cock, and explains that for her, his 24/7 chastity is an absolute must and not up for debate - only her cock may get hard and have penile orgasms, he is only permitted anal ones. (The other non-negotiable demand being that he lets her fuck his mouth and ass whenever she wants..)

slavesindeeslavesindeeover 7 years ago
more please

great story please write more

ruwildruwildover 7 years ago
Good one!

I really like this story line and I'm looking forward to seeing where you go with it! Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It was nice...

... makes me wonder how would a sex with a shemale feel. Although there is a more pressing question...

Shouldn't you be exiled to the wall? The Mad King is dead, his son fell at the Trident.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My stupid laptop...

That 4 star rating was meant to be a 5. Please expand this relationship.

spankmeagin001spankmeagin001over 7 years ago
Thoroughly enjoyed and left me tingling

An absolute dream come true, one that I have wanted to live in real time. Congrats, please share more!

tensunny09tensunny09over 7 years ago
Awesome

Great story, absolutely loved the combination of chastity and a girl with a dick, and also that the overall tone was positive, that is, he wasn't "forced" into anything and greatly enjoys chastity himself.

Please write a second chapter! I'd love to see how she becomes a very strict keyholder and both adopt their rooles in the relationship, she as the top, he as the bottom. She has him suck her off in the morning, fucks him regularly, while he is teased mercilessly by her and his dick is only let out 1-2 times per month, and even then almost always only for edging etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What next?

What happens when the roommates show up? ;-)

xploring96xploring96almost 7 years ago

Such a sexy premise that a locked up bitch like that would be fucked by a Dom hung tranny. Would love to read more about these two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Perfection

This is all I would ever want in life and I hope you carry on writing more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTargloyalist@Targloyalist
Just a guy with a passion for smut! I’m interested in cuckolding, pegging, chastity, trans women, and all things in between. The overarching theme in my work is male submission and female dominance.