Penny a Cuck Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hand me those clamps cuck," Tj says pointing to two sharp-toothed clamps held together by a chain.

You hand Tj the clamps and watch as he roughly twists and pulls Penny's eraser-sized nipples, making her moan lewdly. "Like it a bit rough do you slut?" Tj asks

"MM Yes I do." Penny moans.

"Good," Tj says opening a clamp all the way. He stretches out her left nipple as far as it will go making Penny squeal. He then releases the clamp letting it slam closed at the base of her nipple. The teeth biting into her areola, but not breaking the skin. Penny screams out in pain and pleasure, loving tit torture. Tj repeats this on the other nipple getting the same reaction again.

Grasping the connecting chain, Tj gives a test tug. Penny cries out and moans her knees shaking.

"Get over here" Tj states gently leading Penny to the bed by the tit chain. He turns her so her back is to the bed and pushes gently until she sits back putting tension on her nipples. Her huge tits lift into the air suspended by her clamped nipples that are stretching. After a few more tugs that pull lewd moans from Penny Tj decides she is primed to cum.

"Lay back and spread your pussy for me slut" Tj orders.

Penny does as she is told quickly, feeling the need for his cock to be pushed into her over excited cunt.

Tj Pulls Penny's ass to the edge of the bed and then kneels down until his head is between her thick beautiful thighs. He rests her lower legs on his shoulders and then leans in close kissing her outer pussy lips.

"Ohhh God, yessssss" Penny hisses in pleasure. "Eat my cunt."

Tj Parts Penny's inner pussy lips with the tip of his tongue, savoring her tangy pussy juice. He teases her cunt tracing the edges of her inner lips up and down around and around very slowly, stopping at the top to flick her swollen throbbing clit. He drives Penny into a wild frenzy. Her head thrashing side to side as she grasps handfuls of the sheets in her fists. Her thighs quiver and she bucks her hips trying to get TJ to take more of her pussy into his mouth.

Tj stops licking moving a bit lower and strokes his tongue over Penny's tight puckered asshole then swirls his tongue tip into it piercing her outer ring. Then licking and trailing his tongue up he assaults Penny's clit. Sucking and swirling his tongue over it first lightly then sucking it between his lips flicking the clit tip.

Penny can take no more and arches her back, her clamped tits thrust into the air as she groans then shrieks out her pleasure. Her thighs clamp down hard around TJ's ears and he never stops his clit assault lapping up every drop of pussy cum Penny produces as her orgasm wracks her body. At the peak of her orgasm, Tj slides a finger deep into Penny's asshole and slowly fucks it, driving her even higher into bliss.

You have never heard your wife scream in pleasure before or heard the filth coming from her mouth as she cums hard on TJ's tongue and fingers.

"YESS YESS SUCK MY CUNT, OHHH MMM ARRHHHGGGG OH YOU FILTHY FUCKER, YES FINGER MY FUCKING ASS, MM OHHH MMM" Penny cries out, her muscles convulsing out of control.

Tj not missing a beat stands, his cock rock hard again. He pushes Penny's knees up to either side of her clamped jiggling tits. He lowers down and drives his large cock into Penny's soaked pussy not giving her time to get used to his girth.

You watch in fascination as her pussy quickly stretches to accommodate his large cock. Her dark pink pussy lips turning white with how tight they are forced to stretch. They grip his cock like a glove stretching out when he pulls back and disappear on every in stroke.

Your cock is hard again and leaking precum, you ache to stroke it but hold off, playing your cuck role well.

Penny's eyes fly open wide at the sudden intrusion of the massive cock being fed into her pussy. It feels so good but hurts at the same time. She has never felt this stretched open. Looking down she is amazed that TJ only has half his cock inside her. He is thrusting hard and fast to gain more as Penny continues to cum. One wave of pleasure melting into a new one with no break between them. Her pussy gets looser with each thrust and finally, Tj drives balls deep into your willing wife. He groans his pleasure as her cunt clamps down on his meat milking it in hard rhythmic pulses as Penny continues to cum out of control.

Penny's eyes roll back in her head, her jaw hangs open, and moans of pleasure erupt from deep within her. Her pussy is so full causing pleasure she has never before felt. Her tits wildly flop up and down the chain bouncing as the force of TJ's thrusts get harder and more urgent as his eruption is quickly approaching.

"MMM FUCK YES, so fucking tight, she is going to milk the cum out of my cock" TJ groans out in pleasure. He changes his thrusts to slow and very hard, pile-driving his cock into Penny over and over again. Then he slams in one last time ass clenched as he howls in rapture as his hot boiling cum rushes from his cock and fills Penny's pussy to overflowing.

You watch, as thick globs of cum leak out around the tight seal of Penny's pussy lips gripping TJ's cock. The cum runs slowly down and over Penny's puckering asshole that is pulsing in time with her orgasmic rapture.

After what seems like forever to you, Tj finally relaxes, keeping his cock still buried deep into your wife who is starting to calm slowly.

Penny pants and moans her eyes fluttering as she mauls and paws at her clamped nipples. Little ripples of orgasm still wrack her body making her twitch. As her vision starts to return, she looks up into the grinning face of Tj who is still on his elbows over her, she can feel his cock still stretching her sloppy wet pussy, but it is starting to shrink slowly.

Tj leans down kissing Penny. "You are so beautiful, so sexy, I want to fuck you again." He says between kisses. His cock finally deflated it slips from Penny's pussy with a wet plop noise. A river of his white cum floods from her gaped red raw pussy, running down over her asshole and onto the sheets.

Penny moans, feeling a very warm relaxed afterglow flood over her body. She looks up to see you standing over her videoing her used cunt.

"Did you enjoy that cuck?" "Did you like watching your wife fuck a real cock?" Penny asks

"Yes, I love it. Can't you tell?" You point to your steel-hard cock that needs relief so bad it hurts.

Tj, lays next to Penny, carefully removing the nipple clamps. Penny hisses as each one is removed and blood rushes back into her tortured nipples making them throb.

"Do you think the cuck deserves to cum?" Penny asks Tj

"He has done well not to play with his cock this whole time." TJ answers.

"Yes your right, I suppose we have to let him cum or he will whine all night," Penny says with an evil grin again giving you a playful wink.

"What are you waiting for cuck, get over here and cum on my tits. You know what I like" Penny demands."

Not needing to be told twice you climb onto the bed and straddle your wife. Aiming your cock head at her red abused nipples you stroke your cock hard and fast the cum already rising up your shaft.

Penny smashes her tits together until her nipples touch each other. "Cum on my tits you pathetic cuck. You know I love that. " Penny says.

With a grunt and thrusting hips jets of cum fly from your cock splashing over Penny's nipples. Coating them in a thick layer of hot cum. You milk the last drops out shaking them onto her heaving tits. Then it happens. What you knew she would say.

"You seem to have made a mess Cuck. Good little cucks clean up after themselves." Penny says with a huge grin on her face.

Turning bright red from the humiliation, you lean down and start sucking your cum from Penny's tits. As she moans in pleasure. As you lap up the sweet salty liquid, you hear your friend TJ.

"Holy shit that is hot as fuck" I did not know you guys did that.

You glance up and notice TJ is video recording you sucking the cum from Penny's hard nipples. Your cock starts to stiffen again.

After you have Penny all cleaned up, all three of you lay on the bed, talking and laughing just like old times except now you discuss if the event should happen again in the future. It seems everyone got what they wanted from the experience and more joys will be found as TJ agrees to help make fantasies come true.

Penny grins wide and confesses a fantasy she has not even shared with you before.

"Tj, have you ever tied a woman up and punished her?" Penny asks

" I haven't but I admit I have wanted to try it with a willing woman," Tj says with a grin.

Penny turns to you. "I think this is going to work out just fine. I am so glad I finally agreed to do this, I love you more than life." With that said Penny kisses you passionately moaning into your mouth and stroking your hardening cock.

12