Penny Moves into the Building

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is not a good time," Leonard said while wringing his hands. "You guys have to go."

"Why?" Raj asked.

"Leonard has a lady over," Sheldon said with a smirk.

Howard laughed. "Yeah, right. Your grandmother back in town?"

Leonard shook his head. "No. And she's not a lady, she's just a new neighbor."

This got Howard's attention. "Hang on. There really is a lady here? And you want us out because you're going to make bang bang?" he asked as he thrust his hips into the air.

Leonard shook his head and nervously said, "I'm not anticipating coitus if that's what you mean."

"So you wouldn't mind if I fucked her?" Howard asked.

Sheldon chimed in. "She put our penises into her mouth. I thought I was going to die!"

"She...she...she gave you blow jobs?! Both of you?!" Raj asked in disbelief.

Leonard broke into a huge smile and nodded. "Yep."

"So, is she a swallower or a spitter?" Howard asked.

Penny walked into the room wearing nothing but a towel that barely covered her. "Hey, is there a trick to getting it to switch from tub to shower." She stopped when she realized there were two new men in the room, slightly embarrassed. Not that she walked into a room full of strangers. No, she was embarrassed at the fact she had gotten caught having to use a stranger's shower and she didn't know how to work it. "Oh. Hi, sorry. Hello!"

Raj could only gasp and let out a pathetic squeak. Howard threw on the charm. "Enchante Madamoiselle. Howard Wolowitz, Cal-Tech department of Applied Physics. You may be familiar with some of my work, it's currently orbiting Jupiter's largest moon taking high-resolution digital photographs."

Penny looked at him and smiled. She had no idea what he was talking about. She shook his hand. "Penny. I work at the Cheesecake Factory."

Raj leaned and whispered in Howard's ear. Howard snapped his head around. "I know she's gorgeous, Mr. Obvious! What? Do I look like I'm fucking blind?!" Raj shrugged his shoulders.

"Does he not speak?" Penny asked, nodding in Raj's direction. Raj bowed his head in shame.

Howard shook his head. "No. He can't talk to women. He's a nerd," he said matter-of-factly, ignoring the fact the room was filled with nerds, including himself. Howard stared at her. "You look familiar. Do I know you? Have we met? I'm really good with faces."

Penny shook her head. "No, I don't think so. I think I would remember you." She paused. "Have you been to the Cheesecake Factory lately?"

Howard shook his head. "No, not recently. If you'd been my waitress I'd be there every day," Howard said lustily.

Penny smiled. "That's sweet." She paused. "Maybe you've seen one of my movies?"

Leonard jumped. "Wait! No!" But it was too late.

"Really?! You're an actress? What have you done?" Howard asked.

"Well, nothing mainstream yet. But I've done a couple of, you know, pornos. You know, to pay the bills until I get my big break," she said nonchalantly. Raj and Howard's jaws dropped. Silence filled the room. "Maybe you've seen 'em?" Penny scratched her chin. "Let's see. There's a whole 'Beauty' series. Ummmm, maybe 'Blow Job', 'Bend Over', 'Cum Dumpster'..." she said proudly. "Maybe it was one of those?"

Howard jumped. "That's it! 'Blow Job'! That's it!"

Penny nodded and smiled. "Yeah, you don't really see my whole face a lot in that one. Because, you know, it's usually buried in a guy's lap with a cock in my mouth." She thought about it while Raj, Howard, and Leonard tried to not cum in their pants. Sheldon simply watched their reactions. "But you do see my face when the guys cum on it. That and my tits. I'm hoping that's what Hollywood producers see is my face and my tits. Well, at least, before they're covered in cum."

"Oh...well...yeah, of course," Leonard stammered.

"You were fantastic in it!" Howard proclaimed. "If some producer doesn't give you a part after seeing those tits...oh, and your face, too...well, they're just crazy!"

Penny blushed. "Well, aren't you the sweetest thing?" She paused. "Would you like to see them? My tits I mean. You know, because things always look different on TV than they do in person."

Stunned silence filled the room. Howard finally blurted out, "Hell yeah I want to see your tits!"

Without hesitating, Penny lowered the towel down to her waist, revealing the most perfect pair of golden globes any of them had ever seen. 34Cs that were perfectly round, tan, and perky. Her nipples stood straight out, just waiting to poke somebody's eye out. She smiled brightly. "So? What do you think? Be honest!"

"They're...they're...they're perfect," Leonard muttered.

"Incredible!" Howard said, then gathered himself. "Yes, yes, you're absolutely correct. They do look different in person than on TV."

"I know, right?" Penny said.

Raj leaned into Howard again. Howard gasped.

"What'd he say? What'd he say?" Penny asked with baited breath.

Howard looked at her with Raj smiling next to him. "He...he...he said he wants to suck your nipples and grab your tits." Raj gasped and hit Howard.

Penny smiled. "Oh did he now?"

Raj leaned into Howard again. Howard gasped again. "Now he says he wants to fuck those globes of yours!" Leonard's jaw dropped. Sheldon wondered what the hell that meant. Raj's eyebrows nearly flew off his head. He leaned in to Howard again with clenched fists. "And now he says he wants to cover your face and tits with cum!" Raj stomped his foot and hit his friend hard. "Hey! You don't like what I say? Learn to talk to women yourself!"

Penny smiled. She started to run circles around her areolas and pinch her nipples. "Is that right, Raj? Do you want to fuck my titties and cum on my face?" she cooed. Raj froze, then slowly nodded his head, hoping she didn't beat him up. "What about the rest of you? Any of you other boys want to fuck my tight little body?" She dropped the towel to the floor, revealing a puffy, glistening pussy with a strip of neatly trimmed blonde pubic hair above it.

"C-c-c-can I?" Leonard was about to have a stroke.

"Hell yeah I do!" Howard exclaimed.

Sheldon shook his head. "No I do not. The intermingling of bodily fluids is a disgusting and antiquated mode of pleasure that I do not wish to partake. But if you all want to transfer each other's germs to each other, be my guest."

Howard looked at Sheldon. "We weren't asking for your permission, Sheldon. We're fucking this cunt with or without your permission."

"Ooooooo, such dirty talk," Penny purred. "I love dirty talk!" She looked around the room. "So, where can we go so you can fuck me with your big, hard cocks? My apartment's such a mess, we can't go there."

"Sheldon's bedroom is the first door past the bathroom. We can go there," Leonard said, pulling Penny by the hand and leading the way, followed by Raj then Howard.

Sheldon nearly came unglued. "My bedroom?! Oh no! You will not be performing coitus in my bedroom!"

"Sheldon, so help me God, if you ruin this I will beat you with a pork chop," Howard told him.

"I forbid it!" Sheldon yelled, now in hot pursuit.

"Go to hell, Sheldon," Howard said over his shoulder as they all entered Sheldon's bedroom.

"No no no!" Sheldon yelled again with clenched fists and bulging veins in his neck.

"Go away, Sheldon," Howard said.

Penny stepped to the bed and spun around. She stood there naked before the four nerds and God with her 34C-24-36 curves on full display. She stood there looking at the stunned faces of the four men all in a row side by side. Leonard, Raj, and Howard all had obvious bulges in their pants looking at her as if she were a gift from the gods. Sheldon stood there looking like he might have a stroke.

"Don't be shy, fellas," Penny said with a wicked grin. "Let's see whatcha got."

Almost like a magic trick, the three men were stripped down to their underwear and socks, their clothes thrown into a pile on the floor. All three were pitching tents in their underwear. Leonard stood there in his Superman boxers, Howard in his leopard-print briefs, and Raj in his red boxers with pink hearts covering them.

"Well, c'mon guys, you can't have this," she said as she waved her hands over her tan body, "with your cocks all wrapped in cotton...or polyester...or whatever. Drop 'em, boys!"

Three sets of underwear hit the floor in a flash.

Penny's knees went weak at the thought of having these three cocks buried inside her soon. She hadn't seen this many cocks pointed in her direction since her Daddy and her two uncle's tag teamed her several years ago.

"Oooooo, how cute. Very nice," Penny purred. "Leonard, sweetie, why don't you climb up here on the bed for me?"

As Leonard leapt onto the bed, Sheldon protested again. "No! Get off my bed right now, Leonard!"

"Go away, Sheldon," Howard said while shooting daggers at him with his eyes.

Leonard landed on Sheldon's bed with a thud and flipped onto his back. His fat, 8" cock stood straight up like a fence post. Penny climbed onto the bed and lifted her leg over Leonard, straddling him as if he were one of her horses back home. She grabbed the base of his cock and lowered herself down until her swollen cunt lips touched the tip of his cock.

"Are you ready, sweetie?" Penny asked with a grin.

"Am I ready?" Leonard replied with a curl at the corner of his lips. "The question is, are you ready?"

"Oh, sweetie, I'm always ready for a fat cock."

She proceeded to lower herself down. The swollen head of his pole slipped past her pussy lips and into her still quivering gash.

"Ohhhhhhhh fuck..." Leonard moaned as his tool disappeared inside her.

"Oh my gawd," Penny sighed as she sat his Leonard's lap. Leonard quickly grabbed a handful of tit.

Once she caught her breath she leaned forward and turned her head back to Howard and Raj, both of whom were jerking themselves. "Howard, cutie, why don't you bring cute little cock over here for me," she cooed. Howard, without protesting the "cute little cock" statement, brought exactly that to her. "Climb up here, sweetie. Will you give me a good ass fucking? Will you do that for me, sweetie?"

"Will I?!" Howard said as he jumped onto the bed and slid in between her long legs. "Your wish is my command, my lady." He moved in closer and touched the tip of his skinny 5" tool to her quaking rosebud. She lightly pushed back against him and gave a sexy sigh.

Her ass was already slick from her own juices. The blow jobs earlier had warmed her up. The thought of these three cocks about to fuck her had her soaked. Howard slowly slipped the tip of his pole into her ass. Penny gave a slight gasp. He felt her sphincter relax and open, almost inviting him in. He accepted the invitation and slowly slid in until he was balls deep. As he did, Penny gave a long, slow moan of pleasure.

Once again catching her breath, she looked back towards the only exposed cock left in the room that wasn't buried in her. Raj stood there with his large, fat cock bouncing in excited anticipation. "Raj, bring that caramel coated cock over here. Let's see if your cum tastes like caramel." Raj jumped onto the bed as Howard began to pump at Penny's heart shaped ass.

Raj held his bouncing cock still so Penny could wrap her soft lips around him. "Let's see how much cuter she looks with something in her mouth," Howard said with a smile.

After the head passed through her lips, Raj grabbed the back of her head and pulled it forward, quickly shoving his thick tool down her throat. Having already taken her Sheldon and Leonard's cocks down her throat, she was able to easily accommodate Raj's rod.

"What a great country!" Raj thought to himself as his cock entered her throat.

Sheldon stomped his foot on the floor. "Stop it right now! Stop it, I say! I forbid you from having coitus on my bed linens! I command you!"

"Fuck off, Sheldon!' Howard growled as he slammed his hips into Penny's.

Sheldon gave a loud huff, stomped his foot again, then stomped out of the room, slamming the door behind him.

Now that Penny had three nerd cocks buried inside her, she could concentrate on her own pleasure. Leonard thrust his hips from underneath her, driving his cock as deep as possible into her slit. Howard's hands had a firm grip on her ample hips, pumping his cock like a piston in and out of her ass. And Raj had both hands on the back of her head. His balls slapped against her chin with each dive into her throat. All Penny could do was give muffled groans while she felt each cock throb inside her.

While Sheldon sulked in his spot on the couch in the living room, thinking about how much time he had spent picking out just the right bed frame, mattress, and bed linens, and how he was going to have to set it all on fire now and start all over, his sexy new neighbor Penny was getting pounded by Leonard, Howard, and Raj in his bedroom. All three men could tell her body's response was changing. Her breathing was becoming more labored, her moans louder, and the holes in which their cocks were inserted were becoming tighter and tighter. She was about to explode with a massive orgasm!

Muffled moans, almost screams, escaped around Raj's cock diving in and out of Penny's throat. He kept a firm grip on the back of her head and continued to shove it down her throat. Her body convulsed. Every muscle was alive as wave after wave of pleasure rolled through her body. Her cunt quivered around Leonard's cock. Her ass tightened to the point Howard thought it might snap his rod off inside her.

Penny's sphincter clamping down on his tool was all Howard needed. As Penny was coming down from her orgasmic high, his thrusts into Penny's ass began to have a stutter to them. He felt his hamstrings tighten. His head threw back and his muscle-less chest flew out. He grabbed onto her wide hips as hard as he could.

"Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh...oh...boo-ya!" Howard screamed as his tiny hose flooded Penny's sweet ass with his white, sticky jizz.

After Howard felt like he had emptied his ball sack into Penny's ass, he slowly pulled out. "Oy vey," he panted. Removing his plug from her ass brought a tiny stream of white cum down the inside of her thigh. Howard climbed from the bed and smacked Penny on the ass as he did, bringing a loud, muffled yelp from her.

Penny could feel both cocks left in her beginning to throb. She knew from vast experience they were about to explode. She pushed on Raj's hip and pulled her head away, releasing him from her velvety clutches. She looked up at his sweat covered face.

"Raj, sweetie, are you ready to cum?" Raj nodded his head. She looked down at Leonard. "How about you, baby? Are you ready to cum?" Leonard nodded while keeping a nipple in his mouth. Her gaze switched to Raj. "Raj, you said something about covering me in cum? Would you still like to do that?" Raj's eyebrows nearly flew off his head. He nodded in agreement aggressively. "How about you, Leonard?"

Leonard spit out her firm nipple. "Absolutely!" he panted.

Penny climbed off of Leonard's pole that had been impaling her and knelt down on her knees on the floor. Both men climbed off the bed and stood in front of her, pointing their hoses at her while furiously pumping them.

"Come on, boys, give it to me. Cover me in cum," she cooed as she reached up and cupped both men's balls in her hands.

"Paint that bitch!" Howard cheered on from the other side of the room.

"Painting? Now they're painting in my room?! Will this day never end?!" Sheldon thought to himself as he sulked on the couch in the living room.

"Ohmagawd! Ohmagawd! Ohhhhh-magawd! Gaaaa!" Leonard's eyes closed and his head flew back. A thick rope white shot out from his canon and splattered just beneath Penny's open mouth. A second and third volley rang out, landing on her breasts and splattering across them. Penny moved in and took him into her mouth. She felt his meat continue to throb. She felt several more spurts of the thick liquid roll down her throat.

Then she felt Raj's balls contract in her hand. She released Leonard from her mouth and spun to face Raj's onslaught.

With a grunt, a stream of sticky spunk shot out from his hose. It was something like you would see in a porn movie, something Penny had experienced before. It crashed with a thud against her sternum and sprayed across her chest. Another equally impressive stream shot out, this time shooting across her cheek and into her hair.

She grabbed his shaft and wrapped her lips around the still pumping member. She stroked and swallowed trying to keep up as best as she could.

When the stream of protein stopped flowing down the back of her throat, she released Raj from her cum dumpster mouth with a pop. She kissed its tip lovingly before looking down at herself.

She ran a finger across the top of her breasts and scooped a finger full of cum into her mouth. She licked it clean with a smile. Cum was sliding off her jaw onto her shoulder. It was dripping off her erect nipples onto her thighs and the bedroom floor.

"You boys made quite a mess outta me," she purred with a wicked, crooked grin. "Now I really do need a shower."

"Follow me. I'll show you how the shower works," Leonard said as he pulled his Superman boxers back on.

As they left the room, Raj and Howard smiled at each other. Their eyes twinkled. The two friends gave each other high fives.

"Dude! That was fucking amazing!" Raj proclaimed.

"Hell yeah it was!" Howard said. "I just fucked a porn queen in the ass! How can this day possibly get any better?!"

"I know, right?" Raj said as he searched around the room for his clothes.

"Ya know, I think we're going to be spending a whole lot more time over here from now on," Howard said as he gathered his things.

"Dude, I totally agree."

12