Penny the Conqueror Ch. 08

Story Info
Back to Earth.
11k words
4.69
2.1k
2

Part 8 of the 25 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 03/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny leaned back in the tub and closed her eyes. She had set the speakers to play wind chimes and dripping water. The water was perfect, with just the right amount of foaming salts.

"Your greatness?" There was a strange voice coming in from the doorway. "I have come to scrub your back."

Penny turned to look, then stifled a laugh. There was Sakura, wearing the same face veil and cap that the masseuses wore back at Grandfort. She also had on a loose-fitting white tunic with far more sheer fabric.

"Oh, my word!" Penny put a hand to her chest, trying to play along. "You have seen your queen naked!"

"Do not worry, your greatness," Sakura said in a low voice. "I will tell no one." She got her bath mitt and out it on, then went over and squatted down next to Penny. Sakura dipped her hand down in the water, right in front of Penny's spread legs, then started to rub Penny's back.

Penny closed her eyes and let her entire body relax. "Mmm. You're all I want for a secret lover."

Sakura rubbed all over with the bath mitt. The sounds of the wind chimes and water were putting Penny's mind at ease. She had just spent six months to the day on Bok, and while she was adjusting to life on this exotic planet, there were times she wished she had more familiar faces to see. Sakura was the one thing she had to remind her of Earth.

Sakura pushed her face up against the back of Penny's neck. She placed small kisses through the veil. "Would your greatness like me to join her in the bath?"

Penny nodded. Sakura stood up, then took off her tunic and cap, letting her raven locks with the purple streaks cascade around her shoulders. She stepped into the warm water, then dipped down. Her breasts were still visible above the water.

Penny chuckled. "You still have your veil on, silly."

"Maybe you want to take it off for me," Sakura said suggestively.

Penny sat up, poking her own tits out of the water. She reached in behind Sakura's head and undid the veil, then planted a sweet kiss on her lips. After a long minute, Penny threw the veil away, then took Sakura's shoulders and kissed her again. "You don't need the costumes with me. I want to see this gorgeous face."

Sakura smiled. "I like that you're not a snob about the whole queen thing. You're a good person, Penny."

The two of them held each other and kissed. Penny held onto Sakura's ass with both hands. "Take me on the bed," Penny whispered into her lover's ear.

The two of them climbed out. Penny took the clean towel from the rack and cleaned off Sakura, then got herself dried off as well. The two of them bounced into the bedroom, with Sakura jumping onto the bed sideways. "Whee! God, I feel so lucky being with you, dear!"

Penny leaned forward onto the bed, putting a gentle hand on Sakura's thigh. "I feel the same." She gave Sakura a gentle push to get her to lie on her back. "Come on. Let the queen do the work for a change."

Sakura got her legs wide apart, exposing her sweet pussy with the thin landing strip. Penny flicked her eyebrows suggestively, then got down and kissed the inner thighs. Sakura threw her arms up over her head and closed her eyes, letting out a contented sigh.

Penny took her time using her fingers, rubbing up along the labia with the tips of her index fingers. Pussies looked so beautiful to Penny, and Sakura's was nearly perfect. She did a few circular motions on the outside, then used her ring finger to find the clit. Using delicate strokes, Penny was able to find the little nub in a short amount of time.

Sakura was moaning and grabbing onto the blankets while Penny did her gentle strokes. "I love it when you come," Penny whispered. "Do it for me."

Sakura let her legs go prone as Penny got up on her knees and continued her strokes. She kneaded Sakura's titty, giving the nipple a gentle tug now and then.

"Kiss me," Sakura requested. Penny leaned in and kissed Sakura, holding the back of her neck. She was still able to keep her fingertip on Sakura's pearl as she did so.

Penny kept her face an inch from Sakura. "Do it, baby. You're the best."

Sakura surprised Penny by reaching up and getting her fingers inside. Penny groaned and tensed up her pussy. "Ooh! You're getting me back, right?"

Sakura smiled, then her eyes shot wide open. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" Her leg shook and her ass bobbed up and down. Penny kept up her rubbing, even as Sakura clutched onto her arm.

Sakura's forehead was covered with perspiration. "Oh, girl," she panted. The two of them shared a laugh as they had a kiss. Sakura then reached over and got a toy out of the dresser drawer. She held up the special toy that Vitala had given Penny. "You ready?"

Penny made a face of uncertainty. "I guess?" Sakura laid the vibe down on Penny's pussy, then flipped the switch. The sensation that the toy gave Penny seemed to be different each time. This time, it made Penny extra giddy. She giggled as it vibrated and pulsed. "Oh wow! Mmm! This is awesome! Oh! Ohhhh! Oh God!" She clutched onto Sakura's hand. "Saki, baby! Ohhhhh!"

Sakura played with Penny's tit as Penny laid there and moaned while she laughed. She became ecstatic as she kicked her legs up. "Oh God! Yes! YES!" She let out a gigantic scream as she humped her ass up in the air. The device flew up as Penny let out a huge shriek. The vibe landed off of the bed as Penny still humped her ass up and down.

"Penny? Honey! Take it easy!" Sakura tried holding Penny down as she flailed. It took a minute, but Penny finally settled.

Penny's eyes went wide as she looked around the room. "What happened? What did I do?"

Sakura sat there with her face in a shocked look. "You need to cut back on that thing a bit."

Penny sat up and hugged her legs. There was a tone coming from the comms panel by the bed. Penny flopped on her side and reached for the call button. "Yeah?"

"Your greatness, I apologize for the interruption," Eltar said over the speaker. "I have just received news that a freighter will be making way to the Wolf 359 system for a helium-3 extraction project. There is a moon out there where the helium is in liquid form!"

Penny was still trying to catch her breath. "That's lovely, Eltie. Really like getting commodity reports late at night."

"Your greatness, there is more," Eltar went on. "Since this is so close to your home system, we will be able to drop you at your planet for a visit."

Penny popped up and stared at Sakura. "Home!" She turned to the comms panel. "We'll talk about this in the morning, okay?" Eltar cut the signal.

Penny lunged at Sakura and squeezed her. "We're going home! Yay!"

Sakura gasped. "Oh my God! I might get to see my family again!"

"I know!" Penny kissed Sakura. "I get why you didn't want to call them. Now you have to see them."

Sakura put her hands to her forehead. "I don't know what to do! It's been fourteen years!"

Penny leaned down over the bed and grabbed the stimulation device. "This will take your mind off things!"

The next morning, Eltar explained more of the details. They would have a total of five days on Earth before they had to come back.

"Why can't we just fly there any time we want?" asked Sakura.

"Certain economic restrictions are still upon us, ma'am," Eltar replied. "Starships require fuel, and we are also strained with our fleets. We are short-handed lately."

"When do we leave?" asked Penny.

"Tomorrow morning," Eltar said. "I suggest you get packed. We will provide a shuttle to let you touch down. I trust that you can remain discreet."

Penny scoffed. "Uh, I think I can fly a UFO down without getting spotted, unlike some amateur aliens I can mention!"

Penny and Sakura left the meeting room, finding Oola and Groovi hanging out in the hallway. They had large smiles on their faces.

Penny stopped cold and stared at them. "What?"

"Your greatness?" Groovi had the puppy-dog eyes on. "We heard that you are visiting Earth, and we just figured that you could use some help along on the trip!"

Penny's jaw dropped. "Oh no! Come on! You two want to visit Earth?"

"Oh please, your greatness!" Oola went down on one knee. "We wish to visit your birthplace."

Penny shook her head. "Guys, you're aliens! Do you not understand that if you were found, you'd be either tortured or dissected? My world is not ready to meet aliens--especially you two."

Oola sniffed, then her face crumpled. "But...we..." She made small weeping noises.

Penny pushed her lips together. Sakura was laughing at the whole ordeal. "You be quiet," Penny hissed at Sakura. She then turned to Oola and groaned. "I take no responsibility for your safety. Understand?"

"Yay!" Oola jumped up and grabbed Penny in a hug, picking her up and dangling her legs. "Ha ha! We fooled you. I was not really crying."

"I hate you guys," Penny grunted.

The four of them boarded the shuttle early the next morning, with Oola piloting.

Sakura was strapped in next to Penny, and gave her an elbow. "Hey, can we trust Boo-Hoo-la to fly?"

Oola whipped her head around in the pilot's seat. "That is not funny, Sakura!"

Penny laughed. "Take it easy, Oola. She's fine, Saki. Hell, even I have a hundred hours logged now. Oola's a good pilot."

"Her greatness likes me," Oola gloated. "Saki, you are a heshpret."

Sakura sputtered. "Um, okay."

They made rendezvous a half hour later with the Boccan freighter. The captain welcomed them on board, and he had explained about the tight schedule they had for leaving on time. Penny assured the captain that they would meet at the exact spot right on time.

Penny and Sakura had made way down to one of the on-board restaurants while Groovi and Oola went off on their own. They sat down and ordered from the interactive menu, and in less than a minute their dishes were ready, appearing right at their table out of the wall.

"I thought things would be more like Star Trek when I first got to Bok," Sakura said as she prepared her dish. "These guys still have to schedule flights and get fuel."

"Sometimes science fiction gets it wrong," Penny explained. "The Boccans are getting short on ships now. The separatists are still making attacks, and the shipyards are falling apart. I hate to say it, but maybe the queen isn't moving as fast as she needs to."

"You'll fix things," Sakura said as she played with Penny's calf with her foot.

"Are you scared about seeing your family again?" asked Penny. "I was wondering why you didn't want to talk to them on the communicator."

Sakura sighed. "I still don't know what I'm going to tell them. How does someone disappear for fourteen years and not try to reach out? Even a phone call could have solved it if I was really back on Earth.."

Penny shrugged. "Amnesia?" Sakura shot her a look. "Well, it always works on TV."

Sakura snapped her fingers. "A cult! I'll say I was taken overseas and they brainwashed me. A little therapy, and I was fixed!"

Penny tilted her head in uncertainty. "We have a week to figure it out, and then we're at Earth."

The freighter ship was just like Vitala's, with full amenities on board. The design was more spartan, but Penny still found it comfortable, like some exotic city you would find on Earth in some strange country you knew nothing about. Oola insisted on keeping the two of them in physical shape, and had them in the training room every day.

Penny and Sakura were keeping sexually active as well. Penny even managed to turn off the gravity in their room once to let them have a good zero-G fuck. Penny was genuinely falling for Sakura at this point. Their original meeting out in the desert felt like fate.

The freighter had made it to the Sol system on time. Oola piloted the shuttle from their drop-off point near the orbit of Neptune. The four women were able to watch the freighter take off at slipstream speed off into space.

"We're on our own now," Penny remarked. "Don't run into any asteroids, Oola."

"Okay," Oola replied, oblivious to the joke.

They made way in the shuttle toward Earth. Sakura was glued to the windshield as she looked at the big, blue familiar sphere. "I never thought I would see it again." She watched out the window as she put a hand on Oola's shoulders. "Isn't it beautiful, bitch?"

"It is very blue and green," Oola remarked. She grabbed onto Sakura's hand and squeezed. "I will break you if you hurt her greatness."

Sakura got back what was left of her hand and made a note not to do that.

The shuttle went down to Seattle airspace. "Will we be okay?" asked Sakura.

"The craft is invisible to radar," Penny explained. "We also make a field around the ship that disguises us. This is one way that the Boccans beat the Shashkalans for technology."

The craft landed, and the Penny and Sakura departed. The craft was rendered invisible by Penny's remote control. They had landed just outside Tacoma in order to conceal the landing better. Penny was able to find an ATM and get some spending money out for Sakura as well as a Boccan communicator. "Call me if anything comes up. Are you sure you don't want me there with you?"

Sakura smiled. "It would be a little difficult to explain you, but really tough to explain those two." They kissed, then Sakura walked off to get a cab.

Penny returned to the shuttle and they lifted off again. "Okay, Oola. We're headed here," she said as she tapped the map. "We'll stay in Omaha and get a hotel. My parents are out in Wilber."

"I will look forward to meeting your parents, your greatness," Oola said.

"You two will be staying in the hotel when I go and visit with my parents," Penny grumbled. "I'll take you out to see what Omaha has to offer, okay?"

Penny checked in the three of them to a Hyatt. She still had access to her nearly two million dollars in her account from the gold that Vitala had given her. Her credit card, although it had travelled sixty-eight light years through space, still worked fine. They went into the elevator, where they were joined by a middle-aged woman in a pantsuit.

The strange woman looked over the others--Penny in her swashbuckling space suit, Oola in her combat regalia, and Groovi in a tight white tunic. Penny looked at the woman and smiled. "We're cosplayers." The woman nodded, although Penny could have said they were space voyagers and probably gotten the same response.

Penny led the others to Oola and Groovi's room. "Use this passkey," Penny explained as she swiped it in the door slot, then pushed the door open. Oola and Groovi brought their bags in and looked around.

"This is a lovely room," Groovi said as she took in the furnishings.

"Where are you staying, your greatness?" asked Oola.

"I'm right next door," Penny replied. "Look, that door connects our rooms, okay? I have a room pretty similar to this."

"What?" Oola sounded furious. "Do they not know that you are the queen-to-be of an entire planet? I will not have you staying in such small quarters!"

"Oola, I can't tell people here that I'm from another planet," Penny argued. "Even if I was from planet Bok and I was the queen, who cares? We have to keep quiet about all that. Got it?"

"Ohhhhh," Oola said. "I understand now, your greatness."

"And don't call me that," Penny warned. "I'm just Penny, okay? I'm going to take a shower and go to bed." She went over to the shared door and closed it behind her.

Penny got stripped off and showered up. She was hoping that she had not made a mistake bringing Oola and Groovi along. It was already giving her a headache. She got out and wrapped a towel around her, then called up Sakura on her communicator.

"Hi hon!" Sakura looked as if she had taken a shower herself. "I checked into a hotel as well. I'll find my parents tomorrow. They're still at our old house."

"Babe, just get in touch with me right after, okay? I want to know how they're doing," Penny requested. "I'm taking the dopes shopping tomorrow. Wish me luck."

"You'll do great, babe," Sakura said with a giggle. "Hey. I'll be thinking about you."

Penny gave a kiss to the screen, then hung up. She dropped the towel from around her and decided to sleep naked. She got under the blankets, relaxing on the soft bed. She spread out her legs a bit, thinking of her lover. It would only be a few days before they got to see each other again, but she was already anxious. She let a hand wander down to her lower belly, then started to feel around her vulva.

The shared door burst open, and Oola stomped in, wearing her sleeping gown. Penny gasped and pulled the blankets up around her chest. "Hey! What? Oola! Don't just barge in!"

"I am sorry, your greatness," Oola said as she dropped to her knees right by the bed. "Oh, my! Penny, were you going to self-pleasure?"

"What?! No! Jesus!" Penny exhaled in disgust.

"Oh," said Oola. She shouted out to the shared door. "Groovi! She is not doing self-pleasure!" She turned back to Penny. "We want to thank you for bringing us to Earth. We have not been to another planet before, so we are very excited. Out of respect, we will not make the sex tonight to let you sleep in peace."

Penny blew out of her nose. "That's really sweet of you. Thank you."

"Good night, your greatness." Oola got up and gave Penny a huge hug, dragging Penny away from the covers and exposing her boobs. Oola looked down. "Oh no! I am sorry!" She ran out of the room.

Penny pounded the mattress with her fists. "I mean...fuck!"

Ten minutes later, Oola broke her promise.

The next day, Penny took the two of them out to breakfast. "Okay, we're going to get you set up with proper Earth clothes," she said as they all sat at the booth at Rexie's, an all-day breakfast chain. "We can't pass you guys off as sci-fi geeks forever."

Oola was finishing her fifth pancake. "Where can I exercise, Penny?"

"Oh, there's a full gym up on the 16th floor of the hotel," Penny replied. "Just...try to be careful, okay? You're conspicuous as hell as it is."

The two of them went out to the mall, where the first thing Penny did was get the three of them set up with cell phones. "We have SIMs in each one, so you got enough data and call time to have you set up. Oola, I'll give you some cash to hang onto. Don't lose it, all right?"

"I will comply," Oola promised.

"Come on, we'll get clothes next," Penny said. The three of them went to various stores. Oola needed new shoes, so at first they went to a women's shoe store. Groovi was able to pick out two pairs that she liked.

The sales clerk helping out Oola tried to size her up with a Brannock device. The poor clerk looked despondent. "Size...fifteen?!" She looked up at Oola. "Um...I think maybe you can get some men's sneakers?"

They all went down to the sporting goods store. Groovi found several garments, then raced off to the change room. Oola took great interest in the sports gear available. "Ooh, look at the clubs! What is this strange writing?"

"It's a Louisville Slugger," Penny explained. "Look, why don't you get a few shirts while we're here?"

Oola found a nice stretch t-shirt, then proceeded to take off the shirt she was wearing to try it on. "What are you doing, Oola?!" Mercifully, Oola had on a bra underneath.

"I am trying on this garment," Oola explained.

Penny pointed to the change rooms. "Go try them on there!"

Just as Oola went into her own change booth, Groovi emerged. She was dressed in the smallest bikini she could find. It was pure white, and barely covered her breasts and vulva. She tugged up the bottom straps, giving herself a bit of a camel toe. "What do you think, your greatness?"

Every man in the shop had full attention on Groovi. Her soft deep red skin was on display, with her taut stomach and shapely thighs for all to see. Penny gawked, unsure of what to tell her.