Penny the Conqueror Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A sales associate wandered over, a perky young woman in a polyester polo and slacks. "Hi!" She was looking at Penny with a huge smile on. "How are we making out here?" She looked at Groovi, then made a small squeak. "Ummmm. Ho-ho-ho...wow."

"Ah, shopkeeper," Groovi began. "Do you think this vestment will be suitable for me?" She turned around, getting her legs spread out a bit and up on her tiptoes, then bent over to get her butt in the air and arch her back. The bikini was just a slip of a thong, showing off her gorgeous tight ass as best as possible. "Does this appear sufficient?"

The sales associate had her hand over her mouth. Penny shook her head. "We'll take it, Groovi! Go get changed into something else, okay?" Groovi did a dainty walk over to her change booth. Penny turned to the associate. "I think we're good here."

The sales associate still had her hand over her mouth as she turned to walk away. "Well, I'm bi now."

An older man came up in behind Penny. "Seriously, if she tries on more bikinis, I'll buy them all for her."

Penny dragged the two of them around the mall more. They found a boot store that could custom make a set of leather boots for Oola. The man doing the measurements on Oola's feet was impressed with her size. Oola had managed to find a size 13 men's white tennis shoe that fit her fine, but she wanted nicer boots as a souvenir from Earth. The man said her shoes would be ready for tomorrow.

Penny dropped the two of them off at the hotel. She showed them how to order room service in case Penny did not get back in time to feed them, and showed Oola where she could go to work out.

While Penny got a ride out to see her parents, Oola occupied herself at the gym. There were only a few other patrons in there, and they kept to themselves. Oola's orange skin and conspicuous braid did not worry too many of the other guests. She spent a good ninety minutes in the gym, then went back up to the room.

Groovi was waiting up there for her, watching the television. "Observe, Oola! There are stories of all sorts. Earth culture is rich in lore."

Oola patted herself down with one of the hotel towels. "Hmm. They appear to be quite silly. Why does the tiny boy take such joy when he drinks the beverage? He is a liar!"

"Perhaps we should go for a swim," Groovi suggested. "There is a pool inside the building, with a large tube and a board."

"What is the board for?" asked Oola.

"Ooh, I think they use it to catapult their young into the water so they will learn to swim," Groovi postulated.

"I wish to see such things," Oola said. "Let us go to the pool."

Oola and Groovi knew no modesty, so they went down to the pool area decked out in their swimsuits. Oola had one she brought from Bok, but Groovi wanted to try out her new Earth suit. They attracted a lot of attention, between Oola's tall stature and large muscles, and Groovi's feminine stunner body.

There were only two older women swimming back and forth in the pool. They instantly fixed on Oola and Groovi as the two of them got ready to jump in. Oola dove in with a giant splash, while Groovi did a dive jump in, her heart-shaped ass nicely exposed as she did so.

"I will attempt to use the tube," Groovi said. The water slide did a wind-around before it splashed out into the pool. Groovi climbed up the ladder, then waved at Oola when she got to the top. "Here I go, Oola! Please watch me!"

"Groovi! Please use caution!" Oola watched nervously, worried that Groovi might not survive the experience. Groovi squealed all the way down. "Groovi! Are you injured?"

Groovi came flying out of the tube, hitting the water. As soon as she popped up, her breasts were exposed. Anyone walking by the hotel at the time could see inside, as the pool was surrounded by clear windows.

"Groovi! Cover those! They belong to me!" Oola tried to swim over to help Groovi put her top on again.

Groovi laughed as she got her top tied up again. The two older women in the pool watched the spectacle and laughed.

The two of them walked back through the lobby, attracting more viewers than last time. They went up to the room and got showered off. "That water smells foul," Oola said in the shower stream. Groovi was using the hair dryer, trying to dry off entirely with it. Her long full silver hair took a long time to get dried out.

They ordered room service. The bellhop handed Oola the bill to sign, so Oola scribbled something, and it appeared to satisfy the man. Oola gave him a twenty dollar tip, which also seemed to please him. "This planet is easy," Oola remarked. "They will do anything for these silly slips of paper."

Penny came back much later, after Oola and Groovi had ordered a movie. "Did you guys have fun?"

Oola and Groovi were curled up on the couch. "These humans are easily impressed, your greatness," Groovi said. "Why do they stare so when we are in our swimming garments?"

"What, you two were walking around in your swimsuits?" Penny snickered. "Hey, I told you to lay low. The two of you attract way too much attention."

Penny decided she would not call Sakura first. She did not want to raise too many questions for Sakura to have to answer, and she also figured she would leave her in peace.

The next day, Penny took the two of them to visit the Henry Doorly Zoo, just so they could get an appreciation for Earth's wildlife and vegetation. Many of the children were following Oola around, thinking maybe she was an attraction to the zoo. Oola eventually took notice of them, showing her strength by picking Penny up and lifting her over her head. Penny was less than thrilled.

Penny dropped them back in the afternoon. "Look, I'm going out with my parents to dinner. I might stay overnight. Please, guys, don't get into any trouble, okay?"

"We do not get in trouble," Oola shot back. "I want to go to the gym now."

Penny went off again, and Oola went to work out at the gym. She could only manage an hour, then she was feeling tired. Groovi was watching a cartoon show with magical ponies.

"Oola!" Groovi jumped up to meet her love. "There is a special button you can push, and it will show a film where a man is putting his hang-down in the woman!"

"We will watch that later," Oola replied with a yawn. "I am tired. I am going to sleep." She kissed Groovi, then collapsed right on the bed.

Oola woke up two hours later, and Groovi was gone. Oola panicked and raced for her phone. Groovi's number and Penny's were both programmed into the phone. Oola used her translation spectacles to read Groovi's name.

The phone rang. "Hello?"

"Groovi! Thank the goddesses," Oola sighed. "What happened to you?"

"I wanted to shop more!" Groovi's voice was drowned out by the sound of techno music. "I am getting my nails painted, and I have been offered to have my hair styled. I have taken some of the currency."

"But I am hungry!" Oola pouted. "I wish to eat now."

"Oh, sweetness, please go without me," Groovi said consolingly.

"Go...outside?" Oola contemplated what Penny had told her. "That's what I will do!" I will tell you where I am once I arrive." Oola pulled the phone away to hang up, then held the phone up again. "You are my treasure." Groovi giggled as Oola finally hung up.

Oola showered, then changed into a white tank top, jeans, and her new white tennis shoes. She also had her backpack with some emergency gear. She flexed in the mirror and smiled. Oola borrowed some of Groovi's scent, then used the deodorant. She went down to the lobby and found a bellboy. "You! Boy! Find me a carriage. I wish to eat meat and drink ale." The bellboy called a cab, which arrived a few minutes later to pick her up.

Oola got into the cab. "I wish to drink ale and eat victuals!"

The cabbie nodded and drove off. After a few minutes, the cabbie dropped Oola off at a saloon. She pulled out her wad of bills and gave the man two denominations. The cabbie waved and left.

Oola stood outside the saloon, called the Stetson Bar and Grill. As she was about to enter, four young women came around the corner, laughing and trying to talk over one another. As soon as they got up to the door, they stopped and looked at Oola. Here was a 6'4", 220 pound muscle woman standing there staring at them.

One of the women made a face. "Whoa! Are you waiting for someone?"

"No," Oola replied. "I wish to drink and eat, and I am not familiar with this place."

"Oh, we come here all the time," another woman said. "Did you want to join us?"

Oola reached into her pocket and held up her wad of bills. "Come! I will share my wealth with you."

The four girls squealed and took Oola in. Oola was surprised by the decor--wood furnishings, country music playing, and a large mechanical device in the back that she did not recognize.

"Come on! Let's get a booth!" The five of them sat in behind the table, with Oola in the middle.

"Hi, by the way," one of the girls giggled, a girl with black hair and a sweet face. "I'm Julia. This is Tami," she said, gesturing to the brunette, "this is Aria," gesturing to the dark skinned slender one, "and Corrine," she said, pointing to the slightly larger one sitting next to Oola.

"I am Oola," she said. "I am not from this city." She reminded herself not to give a lot of details away, but figured mentioning that would be harmless.

"Oola, we're really impressed with your muscles," Aria said. "How'd you get like that?"

"I train almost every day," Oola responded. "I lift weights, and I practice with my sword."

"Wow, that sounds wild," Julia mentioned. "What do you do for a living?"

"I am a bodyguard," Oola said. She found that if she told truths without giving details, she did not feel guilty, and also did not think she was acting suspicious.

"Oh, that makes so much sense!" Aria leaned in to Oola. "Work with anyone famous?"

"Mmm, I do not believe so," Oola said. "I work for my friend, Penny. She is very kind."

"Whoa, a personal bodyguard!" Julia looked impressed. "She must have a pretty nice job."

Oola had to come up with a story. Saying that she was the future ruler of a distant planet would not be well-received. Then she remembered that myxlos on this planet were called horses. "She has a horse ranch!"

The young ladies all looked impressed. "Wow, and she still needs a bodyguard? She must make a lot of money doing it."

"These myx--I mean, horses, are very expensive," Oola replied. So far, so good, as they were all buying it.

Their server came over, a tall blonde with hair past her shoulders, wearing a red crop tee that showed off a bit of her stomach. Her belly button was pierced. She also had on cropped jean shorts. The server had good-sized breasts on her as well.

"Hey, welcome to Stetson's, gals," the server said.

"Oh, wow!" Oola's attention was on the server. "You have large breasts, serving wench! You would be well-off to have many babies, as they would be well-nourished!"

The girls at the table laughed as the server looked distraught. "Oola, don't say that," scolded Tami. "She's here to wait on us."

Oola covered her mouth. "I apologize for my outburst. You are lovely, though."

The server screwed up her lips a bit. "Well, it's okay. It's pretty rare to get a woman saying that kind of thing to me." She got out her pad from her side pocket and clicked her pen. "What'll it be?"

Oola raised her fists to the sky. "Cactus juice!"

The server squinted, then it dawned on her. "Tequila! I'll bring some shots. If you need anything, name's Fawn." She turned and went to the bar.

The girls took an interest in Oola's arms. Corrine sat and stroked the shoulder and bicep slowly. "You're so...big," she said breathily.

"Look at this! Look at this!" Tami was on the other side of Oola, attempting to get her hands around the bicep. "I can't even get both hands to touch my fingers together around. Can you flex?"

Oola lifted her arms up and did her best bicep flex. The other girls cooed in approval.

"God, you must have a dozen or so boyfriends," remarked Julia.

"No, only Groovi," Oola insisted.

"Groovi!" Julia looked impressed. "That's a girl's name, right?"

"Yes, she is my love," Oola said. "I wish I had taken a picture to show. She will come later. Ooh, that reminds me!" Oola got out her phone and dialed for Groovi, using her translation glasses. Groovi answered. "Groovi, I am...where am I?"

"Stetsons, South 90th and Harney," said Julia.

"Did you hear that?" asked Oola.

"I did," Groovi said back. "Love, I am having my nails painted. I will come along shortly. Please enjoy yourself."

"Okay," said Oola and hung up. "She said to enjoy myself, so I will eat and drink. You will all join me, yes?"

"Now you're talking," Julia agreed, and the girls all wailed with excitement. Corrine stayed close to Oola.

"Wait just a minute," Tami said, as she leaned into Oola's ear. "Something about your story doesn't sound right."

Oola had a momentary panic attack. Perhaps they could see through her story.

"If you're Penny's bodyguard," Tami began, "why aren't you with her right now?"

Oola breathed in relief. "She is with her parents," Oola explained. "She does not want me there."

"Geez, Tami, quit interrogating the poor girl," Aria scolded. She turned to Oola. "So Penny just brought you and this Groovi gal out for a trip?"

"Yes," replied Oola. "She has given us room at the inn, and bought us garments, and given us money."

"Holy shit, dude," Julia exclaimed. "She sounds awesome." She leaned in. "So did you and her have...you know...a history?"

Oola sighed. "Yes. She was only using me to get back at an old love of hers. Then I found out that she had also made the sex with Groovi."

The table all made a sad noise. "She sounds like a bitch," Tami said.

"No! Penny is wonderful," Oola responded. "She has ensured that Groovi and I have had a relationship. I still love her."

Corrine rubbed Oola's arm again, then leaned her head on Oola's shoulder. "You deserve someone who will be there for you."

Fawn came back with a tray full of shot glasses. "Okay, this is the premium stuff. Have a taste and tell me what you think." The glasses were laid out with a light purple tequila. Oola took a shot glass and slugged it all at once, then her face crumpled.

"Hooo!" Oola dropped the shot glass down on the table. "It burns like cactus juice, but it is too bitter! I like it sweet!" She took a menu from the stand in front of her, then pulled out her translation glasses to read. "What is this...sliders?"

"Little hamburgers," Fawn replied. "Can I interest you in some spicy wings? They're still twelve cents each for happy hour!"

Oola waved the menu at Fawn. "We will take one of all of the appetizers, and I want this beer drink! Lots for all of my new friends!"

Fawn wrote down the order. "I'll bring a pitcher and some mugs." She went back to the kitchen.

The ladies all seemed excited. "Hey, thanks for treating us," Julia said. "I like those glasses on you!"

Oola took them off and chuckled. "I need them to read." She was proud of her ability to tell the truth when needed.

"Where are you from?" asked Tami. "I bet you're native."

Oola assumed Tami meant native to planet Earth. "That is correct."

"I knew it!" Tami looked pleased with herself. "I assumed from the skin." She put her hands to her mouth. "Oh, I'm sorry! Is that offensive?"

"No, not at all!" Oola patted Tami's hand. She then realized what the women meant. "I am from a proud warrior people."

"I bet it's Mohawk, right?" suggested Aria.

Oola smiled. "That is right." Fortunately, Penny had told her enough about the people to cover any questions.

"See? We're smart," said Aria. "I figured from the hair. That's a such a cool style."

Corrine rubbed along Oola's bare scalp. "I bet if you grew this out, your hair would look lovely."

Oola rubbed her own head. "Not shave my head? Ooh, I do not know. Maybe?"

The girls all laughed and chatted for several minutes, then Aria wanted a picture. Oola put her large arms around the necks of Tami and Corrine and held them close, smiling a huge smile. Aria took a shot, then smiled at the result. She held up the phone to let Oola see. "Oh, I am very pretty," she exclaimed.

Fawn came over with an array of food on a trolley, as well as the pitcher of beer. "We frosted the mugs for you," she explained. The glass mugs were ice cold as she poured out the beers for everybody.

Oola grabbed a mug and drank half of it, the foam staying on her upper lip. She examined the beer mug and smiled in approval. "I like this ale! Fawn, you are a brilliant woman! Now I will try this tiny sandwich." She grabbed a slider and got it all in one bite. "Yummy!"

Fawn laughed. "Are we splitting the bill five ways?"

"No! I have currency, and I wish to pay for all of my friends!" Oola bit into an onion ring. "Ow! Hot! I need beer!" She gulped down more of her drink.

"Your friend is hysterical," Fawn said as she went to check on other patrons.

"Hey, when is Groovi coming?" asked Julia. "I'm dying to meet her."

"I bet she's big and powerful like you," cooed Corrine.

"No, I bet she's some party rocker gal," Aria said. "Real attitude."

A petite woman came into the bar and looked around. Oola stood up a tiny bit in the cramped booth and became excited. "That is her, and she is...wow."

Groovi saw her love and made a huge smile. She had her long silver hair braided in a huge braid that hung down on her shoulder. She was wearing a blue crochet top, cropped just below her breasts and showing off her sexy tummy and slim waistline. Her pants were incredibly tight yoga pants with white and silver vertical stripes. She also had on open-toed heels with her toenails painted white to contrast on her deep maroon skin. Her fingernails were done with French tips. She had also purchased a new necklace, which just drew more attention to her plunging cleavage.

The other women were fixated on Groovi as she made her way over to the table. "Hello, my love," she said with a sweet voice. She leaned over the table to give Oola a kiss, bending at the waist and arching her back and sticking out her incredible bottom. "I see you have been enjoying yourself." She looked at all of the other girls at the table. "I hope that Oola has not been trouble for you."

The girls sat there frozen. Julia managed to say something. "Oola is awesome. Are you Groovi?"

"Yes!" Groovi cocked her hips and put a hand on Julia's shoulder. "I get jealous when Oola associates with such beautiful women!" She giggled. "Oh dear, there is not place for me to sit!"

Oola put down her mug of beer. "Perhaps we can make room?"

Groovi raised a hand. "It is no problem, dearest! You be comfortable. I will go sit at the bar." She looked at all of the other women. "I am very pleased to meet you all." Giving the cutest smile, she glided over to the bar.

All of the women watched as Groovi walked away. "Oh my God," Julia moaned. "You can see her vagina from behind."

"She has those dimples right above her butt," Aria said in a dreamy tone.

"That skin colour is..." Tami began. "Oof."

"Oh, she will like that you like her skin tone," Oola said. "She is worried that her skin is too dark, as I am conscious of my skin tone as well. You women are so kind."

"Dude," Julia said as she stared at Groovi, who was now at the bar and leaning over to talk to the bartender. Groovi's top was tied up by a single strand at the back. "She is probably the hottest girl I've ever seen, like, ever."

Corrine latched onto Oola's arm. "I still think you're the prettiest one."

Oola looked right into Corrine's eyes. "Thank you, dearest," she said as she put a hand on Corrine's inner thigh. "If it were not for my Groovi, I would make the sex with you." She returned to eating her food, while Corrine sat there with her eyes wide open.