Penny the Conqueror Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, she is nothing like I would have pictured with you!" Aria leaned in again. "How is...you know?" She flicked her eyebrows.

Oola stopped eating. "You mean making the sex?"

Aria covered her mouth and giggled. "I mean, yeah!"

Julia snickered. "You don't get to suck dicks like she does!"

Aria looked at Julia with shock. "Girl, don't say stuff like that!"

"I'm gonna tell her," Julia threatened.

"No!" Aria waved her hands frantically. "Shut up!"

"Ooh, Aria, do you enjoying sucking the hang-down?" Oola put down her beer again. "So do I! It is most enjoyable! Tell me your story."

Aria covered her face. "I can't!"

Julia leaned in. "So she sucked her boyfriend off that morning. This was like two years ago. Then she broke up with him that afternoon."

"Uh, 'cause he was cheating on me," Aria mentioned.

"Then she hooked up with some guy she knew from high school," Julia finished.

"Antony was the sweetest boy ever, and he called me up to see how I was," Aria explained. "He took me out to dinner, we had a good long talk, and...I wanted to thank him."

"You should be proud," Oola exclaimed. "Many women do not like to put the hang-down in their mouth. I would give Kluge mouth-pleasure on many occasions. Sometimes the spuzzum came out just from my mouth!"

Aria was in near hysterics. "Um, wow. Did you...swallow it?"

"Every time!" Oola raised her fists in the air. All of the girls were laughing. "Why is this funny? Kluge worshipped me for it."

"We're just not used to someone being so forward," said Tami. "It's pretty awesome, actually."

"I like this!" Oola raised her beer stein. "Women should be free to talk about their conquests. I like to make fuck, and I like to drink beer!" The other women cheered like a pirate convention.

"How about you and Groovi?" asked Julia slyly. "I bet she's a fun gal."

Oola put a hand flat to her chest. "Groovi is magnificent. We make fuck almost every night, and she likes to lick me."

Corrine put her face in her hands. "How does she stay in such good shape?" inquired Aria. "I mean, you can see all of her ab muscles. And that ass is legendary."

"I thought you like the men," Oola mentioned.

"I do! I just..." She looked back at Groovi at the bar, who had a girlie drink and was sucking it in through a straw. "I just get it is all."

Groovi had been chatting with another woman at the bar, when a strange man had walked up to her. He was skinny and kind of short. Oola could tie him in a knot if she wanted. The man was trying to chat with her as put his hand flat on the small of her back. Groovi spun around in her chair, getting a fearsome look on her face. She pushed his hand away and put her drink down on the bar.

"Oh, dude, you better go do something about that punk," Julia mentioned. Oola was read to pounce.

The man tried to reach in again, but Groovi grabbed his wrist. Her long thumbnail drove into the point where the man's hand and wrist joined. He cried out and winced as Groovi jumped off of her stool. She stepped on his foot with her heel, then gave his face a shove with both hands. Just at the moment where he looked to be stumbling back, Groovi removed her foot, causing the young man to topple over.

Everyone at the bar was watching the spectacle now. Groovi stood there with her hands on her hips, staring down at the man with a sneer. The young man scurried away from Groovi, then got up and ran right out of the bar.

The women at Oola's table clapped and cheered wildly, and a few more of the patrons clapped as well. Groovi gave a nod to the table, then hopped back up on her stool and went back to her drink. Oola's table shouted out: "Groovi! Groovi!"

Oola sat dumbfounded. "The lessons at Grandfort," she said to herself. "Groovi learned how to defend herself!" She raised her fists to the sky. "I love you, Groovi! My warrior queen!"

The other women were swooning over Groovi now. "That chick is amazing!" Julia had a hand to her chest. Her face was turning flush.

Aria laughed out loud. "You're totally crushing on Groovi, girl!"

Julia looked at Oola sheepishly. "God, you are so lucky!"

"Ha ha! I know!" Oola took a swig of her beer. "I did not suck two hang-downs in one day, though! That is very lucky!"

"Oola!" Aria screeched and covered her face.

The girls drank and ate for some time. Groovi would come over occasionally and mingle, then go back to her chat-mates at the bar. After a good while, the women decided they had better go.

Oola took a picture with each of them, flexing a muscle. Corrine held on for a good while. "Thank you for everything."

Oola unzipped her backpack and pulled out her lyrican and gave it to Corrine. "Please keep this. I can get another. It is a special flute I have had for some time."

"Thank you," Corrine said. "You're really special. Um...I just get self-conscious because I don't...look quite like you do, and..."

"Why, Corrine! You can look like however you wish!" Oola took her by the shoulders. "You might have to train very hard. You are chubby, yes, but think of the reward! You will be happy with your life, and you will feel strong and confident, and you may make the fuck at whoever, because warriors do not get told what they can be!" She stooped down and gave Corrine a kiss very close to her mouth. "Now go do it! This I command!"

Corrine got a look of determination on her face. "I'll do it!" She grabbed Oola in a huge hug, then went to join her friends as they walked out. Everyone waved goodbye to Oola and Groovi.

Fawn came over to settle up the bill. "This is quite a bar tab."

Oola pulled out her wad of bills, using the glasses to translate the numbers. "This, and this, and this. Fawn, you are an excellent serving wench. I give you this." She gave Fawn an extra hundred.

"Ho-ho-ho! Thank you, sweetie!" Fawn graciously accepted. As Groovi walked up, Fawn took notice. "Here's your girlfriend. Darling, you are the most beautiful woman I ever saw."

Oola held up her cell phone. "I want to take a picture! Groovi, give Fawn a kiss!"

Fawn put an arms around Groovi. Groovi had on her heels, so she could almost match Fawn's height. Groovi kissed Fawn on the cheek as she kicked up one of her heels. Fawn looked delighted.

"Touch her large breast," Oola said, laughing.

Groovi's jaw dropped as she turned to Oola. "I can not do that! Silly girl!"

Fawn rolled her eyes, then took Groovi's hand and stuck it on her boob. Groovi squealed with delight as Oola took the picture. "You permit me to touch another woman's breast as you are before me?"

Fawn gave Oola a huge hug as well. "You guys are always welcome here. I'll wench for you any time."

Oola and Groovi got a cab back to the hotel. Groovi sat crossed over with her legs in Oola's lap. "What were those women saying about me?"

Oola smiled and let her head rest back. "They all wanted to make the fuck with you."

"Mmm, that is nice of them," Groovi said dreamily. "They will not get the chance. I belong to you."

They made it to the hotel, and Oola paid the cabbie. They went up to their room. Oola noticed that a message had come in from Penny, so she called up.

"Oola, sorry I'm getting in touch so late," Penny said over the phone. "My dad was feeling sick, so we took him to the clinic. They're just looking him over. I think he had bad shrimp at the restaurant is all."

"This is fine, your greatness," Oola responded. "I wish your father good health."

"Did you two eat? I feel so guilty leaving you like this."

"Yes, we are well-fed. Thank you for your concern. Groovi is in the lavatory."

"Okay, I'll try to make it out there for morning, as soon as we find out what happened to Dad. Thanks!" She hung up.

Oola noticed that the hotel staff left two complimentary bottles of a local cider in bottles on their desk. She cracked one open and had a swig. "Mmm, nice." She sat in the chair and took a few more drinks.

Groovi emerged from the bathroom, wearing nothing but a towel. She still had her hair wound in the giant braid. She walked over to Oola, then sat down in her lap, putting an arm around Oola's neck.

"My warrior queen," Oola panted. "You had defeated that awful male in combat. I am so proud of you."

Groovi played gingerly with Oola's braid. "You did not think of betraying me to those other women, did you?"

Oola's heart thumped with nervousness. "No, my queen."

Groovi grabbed onto Oola's braid, then put her face about an inch from Oola's. "Good. I do not wish to share you. At least...not for now." She gave Oola a kiss on the lips. "Does this please you?"

"Yes, my queen," Oola said in a quiet voice. "You are being most aggressive tonight."

"Perhaps it is the influence of this planet," Groovi mused. "I am feeling most powerful. I wish to wear the hang-down tonight. Does this please you?"

"Yes, mighty queen," Oola whispered. She was sweating all over now.

Groovi took the bottle of cider out of Oola's hand and stood up. She turned and let the towel drop. "Oh my," Oola panted. "This is the legendary ass if which they spoke."

Groovi turned around, then straddled Oola's lap. Oola held her hands gently around Groovi's waist. Groovi held the bottle up to her nose and took a sniff. "I like this," she said, then poured a generous amount on her tits. "Drink."

Oola dove in, running her tongue all up and down Groovi's chest. Groovi did her best to keep the bottle in one hand from spilling as she held onto the back of Oola's neck with the other. "That is right," Groovi whispered. "I like to see you enjoy yourself. I was moist seeing you with the other women."

Oola stood up and kissed Groovi as she held her up by her ass. The two of them kissed and held each other. Groovi got Oola to put her down, then took a swig of the sparkling cider. "Fetch me the hang-down."

Oola went over and tore off her tank top, then got the strap-on she brought from Bok. She helped Groovi step into it and buckle it up, then ripped off her jeans and panties. "What now, my queen?"

Groovi smiled. "Suck my hang-down, please."

Oola scrambled down to her knees, then took the instrument in her mouth. Oola had almost no gag reflex, and was able to pop the entire fake dick into the back of her throat fast and hard. Groovi held onto Oola's braid as she bucked her hips back and forth. "Yes," Groovi hissed. "Now, please, lie down on the bed."

Oola got to her feet and walked over, then laid down. Groovi walked over with her cock jumping up and down in front of her. She positioned her hips in between Oola's thick legs and put her hands flat on them. "I wish to learn to train," Groovi said in a soft voice. "I want to be a warrior now. I see now why you like to fight."

Oola started to tear up. "Oh, queen. I am so happy to hear this."

"Shhh," Groovi said with a smile. "Tonight, I am not a fighter--I am a lover." She climbed up onto the bed, then got her hips in position. She wiggled the dildo back and forth on Oola's vulva, then shoved it in.

Oola gasped and tightened up her thighs, then relaxed as it went all the way in. "You make the beast so well."

Groovi giggled. "Say it in Earth-speak."

Oola bit her lower lip. "Fu--HUNH! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Groovi fucked, and groped, and sucked on Oola's nipple. Oola hung her head back and caterwauled. The sight of Groovi knocking down that awful male, then grabbing the tit of the serving wench, popped into her mind. She would make a fine warrior. "We all have a warrior within us," Oola whispered.

Groovi pulled out, the dildo popping out with a satisfying sound. "I want to watch it go in," she said.

Oola laid on the side, lifting her leg way up. Few people could guess that such a muscular woman would also have such flexibility. Groovi came in from the side, sticking the cock up in her lover, then slowly building up speed.

Oola looked down at the cock pumping in and out of her. She rubbed at her own clit. "I love to watch it go in and out. Oh, Groovi! I hope this never ends!"

Groovi held onto Oola's extended leg as she struggled to fuck as hard as possible. Groovi reached over and gave Oola's clit a good frigging with her ring finger. Oola admired how adorable Groovi's nail polish looked. "Oh, may dark-skinned warrior woman! Let me go prone for you!"

This meant doggy-style, and Groovi loved doing it to Oola. It felt as if she was taming a wild myxlo when she held on. Groovi pulled out again, then let Oola get on all fours. Groovi knew that Oola was nice and dripping wet, so she shoved the cock right back in and pumped away. She held onto Oola's braid while Oola held her head back.

"The warrior," Groovi growled. "Say it!"

"You are the warrior!" Oola was crying and moaning out of control at this point. Groovi grabbed onto Oola's thick shoulders and rammed her cock as hard as possible. Oola let out a final piercing cry as she had her tremors.

"We are not done!" Groovi pulled out, then put her face right in Oola's crack. Oola screeched and shook her ass up and down while Groovi rammed her tongue in. She finally puled away as Oola collapsed.

"It happened multiple times!" Oola rolled over and threw her fists up in victory. She wiped at her eyes, then smiled. "I have been conquered."

Groovi looked nervous. "Oh dear! Did I do bad?"

Oola hopped up and grabbed Groovi in a hug. "I am so happy right now! The aggression! The passion! I have been truly fucked!" She jumped up and got the other bottle of cider and opened it. "On your back!"

Groovi got the strap-on unbuckled and off of her, then laid on her back with her legs wide open. Oola took the bottle and dumped a generous portion on Groovi's pussy, then slurped it all up.

"Ooh! The bubbles are tingly! Your tongue is...oh oh! Oh my! The heat is rising! I am going to...whooooa! It is happening! Aieee!" Groovi wiggled and thrust her hips up multiple times. Oola held her steady as she came down. Groovi put her hand to her forehead, then smiled widely. "Oh my! That was so big!"

Oola laughed heartily. "The innkeeper will be furious."

"I do not care," Groovi said as she sat up to kiss Oola. The session went on for another half hour.

Penny arrived much later in the morning, only to find her two companions had settled down at the lobby diner to breakfast. "What, you guys ordered by yourselves?" Penny was surprised at the spectacle.

Oola was being quiet and polite with the staff, and was keeping her eating habits presentable. "We are simple Earth women, Penelope," Oola stated as she lightly buttered her bagel.

Penny stuck her tongue in her cheek and smiled. "Uh huh. Yeah, you two know how to blend in."

"How is your father, Penny?" asked Groovi.

"Oh, they think it was food poisoning, and it caused him to have a bit of heart palpitations as well," Penny said as she sat down at the table with them. "They gave him some antibiotics and told him to rest, so I can spend the day with you two."

Since it was warm, Penny arranged to take them out to a water slide park. Penny and Oola opted for modest one-piece swimwear, but Groovi did not disappoint with her two-piece, a pink number that barely covered up her naughty parts. "Groovi, you are to be careful," Oola warned. "I do not wish for this complex full of people to see all of you." Groovi had managed to pop out of her top twice during the water slides. Oola was enraged at first, then oddly at ease with her lover showing off her wonderful breasts.

Penny made it back to her parents' place to spend another evening with them, leaving Oola and Groovi to rest at the hotel. Oola figured out how to rent the movies, and the two of them watched an entire Earth film called Raw Doggin' Rebecca. The two of them were cuddled up on the hotel room couch. "Look at how this woman takes two hang-downs inside of her at the same time," Oola bellowed as she pointed at the screen. She then settled back and thought for a moment as she stroked Groovi's fine ass. "Oh, Groovi..."

"No, Oola."

Oola stuck her lower lip out and pouted. "You are mean."

The women packed up their luggage and went out to get a cab the next morning. They had to travel all the way to Seattle, then rendezvous with the freighter, all within a span of twenty-four hours.

Sakura called just as they were lifting off. Penny answered. "Hey, girl! Tell me everything."

Sakura sounded as if she was sniffing. "We have to talk. Please get to the address I'm sending as soon as possible."

Penny had the craft land near the original landing spot out in Tacoma. They found the hotel where Sakura was staying at and went up to the room.

Sakura let them in, looking like she had lost someone. "Sweetie, what is it?" Penny was distraught.

Sakura covered her face with her hand and sobbed. Groovi got to her knees to console Sakura. Oola sniffed and whined. "I do not like to see you sad, Sakura! Wahhh!"

Penny sat down next to Sakura. "Honey, tell me what it is."

Sakura steadied herself and put a hand on Penny's knee. "Well, my dad's dead, but that's been for six years now. He had a heart attack. It's my mom, though. She had a stroke recently, and my sisters can't look after her. She needs real care. There are bills, and...I don't know what to do."

Penny sat and sighed. "Maybe we can get someone to come from Bok and look at her. They have advanced medicine."

"This might be unwise, your greatness," Groovi cautioned. "I believe that bringing an alien being here to cure others would put that doctor at risk."

"Maybe we take her with us?" suggested Penny.

"We can't do that," Sakura said. "She can't just disappear, and I can't just leave again. They have treatments for her here on Earth. They're just expensive is all. I mean, I have no job, and I would need to go to school, and..." She broke down. Penny held onto her.

Oola whined and blubbered. "I do not like this! Fix it, your greatness!"

Penny pushed her lips together. "There's one thing we can do." She got up. "Oola, Groovi--I want you to look after Saki. I'll be right back, okay?"

Penny was gone for nearly an hour. She came back, and Sakura had settled a bit, as had Oola. Penny held in her hand an envelope. "Here," she said as she handed it to Sakura.

"What is this?" Sakura looked up at Penny, then opened the envelope. She took out the slip and stared for a good long time. "Oh my God. Penny!"

Oola leaned in to look at it. "What does it say?"

"It's half a million dollars," Penny said. "It's enough to treat your mom, get you back on your feet, and hopefully let you go to school. I'm just sorry you had to wait so long for this to happen."

Sakura stared at the cashier's cheque for a long time. "So this is it for me?"

Penny touched Sakura's hand. "This is where you belong. You're going to do a great thing for your mom."

Groovi touched Oola's arm. "Let us grant them privacy."

Penny nodded. "Yes, please. Maybe go get a coffee or something. I'll be down soon."

Oola and Groovi went out. Sakura hugged Penny. "Thank you for this. But, I mean...what about us?"

Penny's eyes twitched. "I'll always love you, dear."

The two of them kissed, then stood up and held each other. They kissed again, then they peeled their clothes off. They gasped and panted with passion as they rubbed each others' pussies. The soon collapsed on the bed and wrestled with each other.

Groovi and Oola stood down on the sidewalk and drank their coffees. "Mmm! I hate this, Groovi! Coffee is the suck!" Oola threw her cup away.

"What do you think the two of them are doing?" asked Groovi.

"They are going to make sex," replied Oola.

Groovi gasped. "Oh my! Her greatness is saying goodbye like that?"

Oola smiled. "Heh heh. It is hard to stay angry at someone when you have made the beast."