Penny the Conqueror Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny joined them an hour later. "Okay. We're ready to go." They headed to the shuttle.

Penny was quiet for the flight. Groovi looked at her the entire time up as Oola piloted the craft. "We liked Sakura," Groovi said.

Penny smiled as she sniffed. "It had to be done. Saki's mom will be looked after this way. Plus Sakura didn't belong on some alien world."

"What of you, Penny? Why did you choose not to stay?" asked Oola.

Penny let her head fall to the side. "I can't abandon you all. This is kind of where I need to be." She set the seat back and curled up. "Guys, I also wanted to thank you. I thought you would be a pain in the ass on this trip, but...you helped me a lot. You two were a lot of fun to be with. Thanks."

"We both love you, your greatness," Groovi said with a sweet smile.

"I love you both too, " Penny came back with. "Wake me up when we get aboard the ship, okay?"