Penny the Conqueror Ch. 19

Story Info
On a mission to Earth, Crele gets separated from her party.
12.5k words
4.5
1.8k
1
0

Part 19 of the 25 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 03/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sweat was dripping from Penny's newly red body. She had put herself into the private sauna she had access to, leading right out to her own wave pool. Penny was hoping to test out the limits of her new body. The temperatures were well above what a normal hot day on the desert planet of Bok would be, and yet Penny could still stand it. She was only wrapped in a white towel. She had her eyes closed as she listened to the music of the steel cymbals of Drosinosia.

A sudden chill came in, as Penny realized the door to the sauna had been opened. Penny's eyes snapped open, only to find her lover Ilka wrapped up in a small towel. "May I join you?"

Penny smiled and nodded. "Please." Ilka made her way beside Penny and sat down on the bench. She leaned back and shut her eyes. "Is the music okay?"

Ilka let out a small hum of agreement. "This is quite warm, Penelope. Are you certain that you will be able to sustain the heat?"

Penny pursed her lips. "I've been down here for an hour. I'm not that same Earth woman you knew before."

Ilka opened one eye to check out the body on her girlfriend. Penny's towel was barely covering her nice tits, and her long legs were nicely folded, flexing her thighs. The sweat was coming out of Penny's skin, and yet she did not seem affected by the heat. Ilka waved her hand back and forth as she let out a small exhale.

"Feeling the heat already?" Penny kept her eyes closed as she grinned.

"I would prefer the refreshing pool," Ilka mentioned.

Penny shrugged. "I think I proved I can handle myself on this planet now." She got up, with Ilka following. The two went out of the sauna. Ilka sighed with relief.

The sunlight danced around the room from the water, beaming down from the skylight. "Come on!" Penny whipped off her towel, then hopped up to the edge of the pool. She dove in, then emerged at the far end. She whipped her newly white hair around and laughed uproariously. "Don't leave me lonely!"

Ilka tore off her own towel and did the same, diving in and popping out of the surface only a few feet from Penny. "You know I am from the mountain people, you tease! I am not as adapted to the desert lowlands!"

Penny splashed Ilka, who squealed with delight. Penny swam over and clutched her lover in her arms. The two of them kissed as they tread water. They swam over to the shallow ramp of the pool, then they laid down on the tile. There was only a few inches of refreshing water surrounding them.

Penny had Ilka on top as the two of them kissed and fondled each other. Ilka rubbed Penny's rounded shoulders and biceps as they smooched. Penny was so in love with this fine woman. They never argued, and Ilka was always ready to have sex. She could make a fine mate, and Ilka was probably the most loyal and patriotic Boccan that Penny ever met.

Ilka moaned as she rode Penny's hips. Penny held onto Ilka's breasts as the two of them fucked away. Penny stared up as Ilka had her eyes shut. Penny was all that more stunned at how beautiful Penny looked at that moment.

Ilka leaned forward as she steadied herself. Penny held onto Ilka's ass cheeks as the two of them humped. "This can all be ours," Penny whispered.

"I hope so, love," Ilka whined.

Penny got Ilka on all fours, then grabbed her hips from behind and rammed her pelvis into Ilka's ass. As much as she wanted a toy right now, a good old rear bang always did the trick for Penny. Ilka had her back arched nicely as she put her chest to the tiling. Penny ran her hand along Ilka's tight corded back, as well as felt up her tight ass.

Just as Penny was doing the big build-up, the communicator chime went off. Penny sighed and pulled away from her lover. "Yeah?"

"Sorry to disturb you." It was Willa. "Your excellency, I have serious news. Your father has taken ill. I have been given the message from your mother, and I assumed you would wish to know right away."

"Shit!" Penny got up on her feet. "Thanks, Willa! You were right to do so!" She got up and threw a robe on, and Ilka did the same.

"Will you be visiting your parents?" asked Ilka as they walked briskly down the hallway.

"I have to," Penny said without stopping. "Damn it. I've been away too long."

It had been over a month since Penny had transformed into a Boccan. She had given a major announcement to the population, who seemed relieved that they once again had a Boccan as a queen. She had also announced that the possibility of enhancing the planet with genetic resequencing. The prospect was not received well, and Penny ensured that no Boccan would be subject to unwanted manipulation.

Penny arranged with the trade ministry to have a freighter dispatch. One was available in three days, which would allow Penny to stay in the Sol system for two weeks. She had asked Ilka to come with her, to offer support. Ilka was hesitant at first, but wanted to be there for her love.

The day before dispatch, Penny was in playing with Khazal. Khazal was cooing with delight at the sight of Penny.

"Excellency, we wish you a safe journey," Groovi said, looking tired. "I pray to the goddesses for your father's recovery."

Penny looked away from Khazal at Groovi. "Thank you, sweetie. Hey, are you getting enough sleep?"

Groovi rubbed her eyes. "Your assistance with the nursemaid is most welcome. However, little Khazal is only given to sleep at one hour at a time." She yawned and stretched. "I fear we will never get used to being mamas."

"You two are doing great!" Penny focused back on Khazal, making a goofy face, Khazal laughed with delight. "Oh my God, Khazal! You are soooo cute! Yes yes yes!"

"You are very skilled at motherhood," Groovi said with a weak smile. "Perhaps you and Ilka will consider making your own heirs."

Penny mulled it over. "She might be the one. We'll see how it goes. At least she'll get to meet the parents."

"Penny, you were concerned with me and Oola going to Earth," Groovi said. "Are you not as concerned with Crele and Ilka being discovered as well?"

Penny did her best to spare Groovi's feelings, knowing that Crele and Ilka were far more likely to behave themselves. "We're going to try a few tricks this time. A little makeup and wigs. Although..." She bared her teeth. "Trying to disguise Crele? She'll stand out, even more than Oola. On the other hand, no one said anything to you two, and you did nothing to hide yourselves!"

Groovi grinned. "We do not hide! I suffer no shame."

Khazal made a familiar noise. "Oh, Khazal!" Penny laughed, then smelled the result. "Oh, baby! Time to get you cleaned up."

Two shuttles dispatched from the surface of Bok that day to rendezvous with the main freighter. Crele would fly one, and Ilka would fly the other. They were going to double the amount of filter sand this time, a special gift to the Shaskalans. This would keep them in good supply of pure silicon for a long time.

They boarded the freighter and departed the star system. Penny was always amazed by the way time and space kind of stretched out in front of the ship as they went into slipstream.

"We also have to pick up a few things for Groovi and Oola while we're on Earth," Penny remarked to Ilka. "Oola wants some of our booze. She said she misses tequila. Groovi also wants clothes, chocolate, and perfume." She rolled her eyes. "Don't let me forget anything! I don't want Mama Oola mad at me because I can't find her some Patrón."

"Will the Shaskalans mind that we sacrificed some of their cargo room for such gifts?" Ilka said with a chuckle.

"I think the amount of sand we bring them will make them happy as it is," Penny replied with a smirk. "The metallic hydrogen we pick up in Wolf 359 should help us out a great deal as well."

Crele came up to the two of them. "Excellency, I hope that I can be an asset to you on this mission. I have not been off-world before."

"Well, we have to start somewhere," Penny said, giving Crele a pat on her bulky shoulder. "You okay flying down by yourself?"

"It will be a short journey," Crele assured her. "This Nee-brus-kuh must be a magnificent land."

Penny laughed. "It's all right. More corn than they grow on Bok."

Penny and Ilka managed to find time to relax on the freighter. Given Penny's father's failing health, she did not feel like being intimate. Ilka was not only understanding but very supportive.

As the freighter had arrived in the Sol system, they were able to hide behind Jupiter to avoid detection. Penny and Ilka took off in one shuttle while Crele took the other.

"Shall we visit your former love?" asked Ilka.

"Sakura?" Penny sighed. "No, I think that would be pretty awkward. She probably has enough going on in her life anyway." She put her hand on Ilka's. "Thanks for being there for me." She gave Ilka a gentle kiss.

Ilka steered her craft down into the atmosphere. "Crele is behind us. She should enter the atmosphere within one Earth hour." They headed west across the United States, coming up on Nebraska.

"We'll land outside the city," Penny told Ilka. "My dad is getting treatment in Omaha. We can get a taxi in and see them as soon as we can."

"What of Crele?" asked Ilka.

"She'll send us a signal once she landed," Penny replied. "Once we finish seeing my dad, we can get in touch with her again."

The two of them had landed, putting the shuttle in an RV lot. They were able to disguise the shuttle as a camper van. Penny paid the fee by phone. "They don't even have to meet us," Penny said as she showed Ilka.

Crele radioed in. "Excellency, I have pierced the upper atmosphere. This planet is extraordinary."

Penny chuckled. "Lock in on our location and pick the lot next to ours. I have the spot reserved next to ours. Number forty-seven."

"Acknowledged," Crele replied.

Ilka and Penny had put on their wigs. They did not have time to try to put on make-up, but they figured no one would notice they were different due to their red faces. It was dark enough to conceal them. They hailed a ride share and headed to the city.

As Crele was hitting the troposphere, she was alerted to a possible combatant. She engaged the rear cameras to see a plane with a large bulbous front, painted grey. She was unsure of where the pilot of the craft was supposed to be.

The craft was shaken with the force from ballistic fire. Crele tried her best to steady the craft, but she knew she would have to land. She brought it down into the middle of the United States territory. The craft was sailing over a large road.

At that same time, a young woman was taking a sip of her coffee as she rocked in her seat to the music on the radio. "Nobody gets me, you doooo, you do...huh?"

The young woman driving was nearly hit by the shuttle as it skimmed along. It grounded to a halt next to an abandoned gas station. The woman's car came to a stop off the edge of the highway. She panted and got her composure as she looked at the shuttle sitting there. Something in her heart told her what it was probably was.

She got out of the car slowly, not tearing her eyes away. "Hello?" She slammed the door shut and crept her way over.

Just as soon as she came close, the door to the craft flew open. There was light emitting from the inside of the craft. A bulky figure emerged. She held up a device with flashing lights. "Excellency, I have been attacked...No, I do not believe they had followed me...I shall hide the craft in this structure...Please, do not worry for me...Good health to your father...I will contact you soon."

The large woman put her device away, then appeared to be examining her arms. The large woman stopped instantly, then charged out into the lone streetlight. "You have seen me."

The driver backed up. "No! No! I didn't see anything! I...um...I gotta go, okay?" As she stepped back, she slipped on a glass bottle. She pitched over and landed square on her back.

"Oooooh," the driver moaned. She now realized the large woman was crouched down right beside her.

"Do not move," the large woman warned. "I do not wish to cause you further injury."

The driver froze as she got a better look at the pilot. She had very dark red skin, with a buzz-cut of silver hair. "Please don't hurt me."

The pilot put a hand on the driver's shoulder. "Do no worry. My name is Crele. I have been in an accident."

The driver gasped and raised a hand to Crele's forehead. "You're cut!"

Crele dabbed at her forehead. "It is minor. I must move the shuttle." She helped the driver up to her feet. Crele looked the Earth woman over carefully. She was 5'9" and slim, and looked on the young side. She had black hair that went nearly to her shoulders, and her cheeks seemed to have a rosy blush to them.

The driver looked way up at Crele, then down at her arms and chest. "Whoa."

Crele went over and got the shuttle open again, then engaged a lifter. "I can still push it," Crele called back. She pushed the shuttle out to the back garage, with it lifted by the anti-grav system. She closed up the doors and went back to the driver.

"I believe it will be safe here," Crele said as she dusted off her hands. She stared at the driver. "The thruster is fine, but the casing is damaged. I will need to have a new casing manufactured. Where is the industrial centre?"

The driver struggled for words. "Um, I don't really know. I mean, maybe we can look it up." She went to look at the cut on Crele's forehead. "Maybe we should get that looked at."

"We cannot stop at an Earth hospital," Crele objected. "They will discover that I am not of this world. No, you must provide me aid, Earth woman."

The driver sighed. "Please, just call me Fiona. Fiona Wright." She held out her hand awkwardly, which Crele accepted. "Um...okay, let's just get you to my place."

The two of them went to the car. Crele struggled to get in, given her height of 6'6". "How high does this vehicle fly? May we rendezvous with the freighter?"

"No,! It's just a car. Like, it drives on land." Fiona set it into drive. "Where exactly are you from?"

"I came from Bok," Crele responded. "I have accompanied my queen on a mission. I must find this Nee-brus-kuh."

"Oh, Nebraska? We're in the next state over--Colorado." Fiona pointed out to the city. "We're in Pueblo."

"Cah-lo-rah-do," Crele sounded out. "We will have to get the queen to send us some of your Earth currency."

Fiona managed a small giggle. "Who is this queen you keep talking about?"

"Her name is Penny Leighton," Crele said. "You might have heard of her. She had bested one of the Kanasar warriors in battle to become our queen. Oola is a buffoon, but she is mighty. Almost as mighty as me, but not as large. Plus she is now burdened with her baby, who might or might not be a product of the goddesses."

Fiona stared ahead. "Oooookay. Why is Penny here on Earth?"

"Her father is ill," Crele said soberly. "She is worried it might be the end. I can sympathize. I lost my father in a fire."

"Aw, I'm sorry," Fiona replied. "Listen, my grandma is out of town for a month. She's on a gambling cruise in the Gulf. You can stay with me for a while."

Crele turned with a look of surprise. "You would welcome me into your home? Thank you, Fiona Wright of Pueblo."

"Let's just see about getting your spaceship fixed first, okay?" Fiona turned on the radio just to keep her mind focused.

The two of them went to the humble house. Fiona went in first and turned on all of the lights. "Sorry, I wasn't expecting guests." She went to the ground floor bathroom and looked in the medicine cabinet, then came back with bandages and a cup of water.

Fiona took a cloth and dipped it into the water. "Hold still." She took Crele's cheek in her hand, then dabbed at the wound.

Crele sucked her teeth and tried to pull away. "It is cold!"

Fiona was more gentle this time as she dabbed. "Most people think hydrogen peroxide or alcohol is what you use, but clean water is the best to clean out a wound." She dabbed some more, then put a gauze pad on Crele's head.

"You are a good medic," Crele remarked.

Fiona laughed as she gathered up her medical gear. "Can you...eat Earth food?"

"If Groovi and Oola can do it, so can I," Crele said as she slapped her hands together and rubbed. "I wish to dine!"

Fiona went to the fridge and looked inside. "I wasn't expecting many visitors. My gram has some beer, if you like that. We also have some fried chicken left over from last night. I had Kieran over." She brought over a can and a plate of chicken.

Crele tucked into the chicken, then cracked the beer open and took a swig. "Mmm. It is like ogwa. I like it!" She finished it off. "More."

Fiona brought over two more cans. She watched her new space friend drink away, admiring her large muscles. "Those are cool tattoos."

Crele let out a belch. "They are to replicate the stripes of the ebucal. They are similar to the grogi, only the ebucala are planet-eaters. They copy the grogia in looks, so no one will attack them. They have grown to be masters of disguise."

Fiona showed Crele the spare bedroom. "We'll go talk to a body shop guy tomorrow. I don't work until the evening." Crele crawled into bed and pulled the sheets up.

Fiona went to leave. "Fiona?"

Fiona turned in the doorway. "Yes?"

"Thank you for opening your home to me," Crele said drowsily. "It is a sign of trust and respect for one to do on my world."

Fiona turned off the light. "Good night, Crele."

Back in Nebraska, Penny and Ilka went to see Penny's father in the hospital. The two women were wearing wigs, with Penny opting for her usual blonde, and Ilka in a brown wig. They both had applied light makeup to keep suspicion down.

Penny's father was lying in bed, hooked up to several machines. Penny's mother was also there, and gave her girl a huge hug. "My goodness, girl! You're taller than I remember!" She looked over at Ilka. "Who's your friend?"

"Mom, this is Ilka," Penny told her. "She's...you know." She lowered her eyes. "Don't make me say it in front of Dad."

Mom patted Penny's shoulder. "She's your good friend! I understand!" She took Penny over to see her dad. "Look, sweetie! Penny came over to see you."

Penny's dad perked up, despite his sickly look. He had definitely lost weight since Penny last saw him. "There's my girl!" Penny leaned in to give him a hug and kiss. "Oh, your skin's getting darker. Must be all that time in the tropics." He looked over at Ilka, then back at Penny. "She's cute." He gave Penny a wink.

The family sat and caught up for a while. Ilka had been playing with a device for a lot of the time. As Penny and Ilka were about to leave, Ilka went to the father and handed him something. "Try this," she commanded. Penny's dad swallowed them down.

Penny took her mom and Ilka down to a nearby restaurant for dinner. As Penny's mother was looking at her menu, she spoke. "So, are you going to tell me what's going on?"

Penny sputtered. "I mean...we're just dating, and we..."

"That's not what I mean, young lady," Mom interrupted. "You're six inches taller. Did you not think I would notice?" She looked up and smiled. "What happened to you?"

Penny sighed hard. "Okay, Mom, you cannot tell Dad. He's been through a lot already."

Mom nodded. "Tell me."

"Okay," Penny sighed. "Mom, I'm queen of an alien planet. This is my alien girlfriend, and they made me one, too."

Mom stared ahead. "You're an alien."

Penny sighed, then rubbed some of the makeup off of her forehead. "I'm fine, Mom. Really." She turned to Ilka. "What did you give my dad, anyway?"

"I was able to use this," she said, holding up her device. It looked like a phone with a pill dispenser attached. "You said your father was ill, so I did a DNA profile of him. The medicine I provided him should make him well."