Penny the Conqueror Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crele closed the shuttle hatch, then took off. She radioed in on Penny's shuttle. "Excellency, are you airborne?"

"We're already out of the atmosphere," Penny replied on the comm. "See you on the freighter!"

Crele lifted off up into space, relieved that no Earth vessels were pursuing her this time. She made rendezvous with the freighter several hours later, just outside of the orbit of Jupiter.

The shuttle was piloted into the loading bay. When the bay was pressurized again, Crele left the shuttle, greeted by Penny and Ilka.

"Hey, girl," Penny greeted. "Glad you could join us."

"Thank you again, excellency," Crele replied. "I apologize that I was detected, however..." She turned to the shuttle. "I hear something." She went over and leaned her ear against the shuttle hull. "There is something banging."

They opened the rear hatch, and could see the door of the storage locker rattling. Crele pulled the sand bags out as quickly as possible and got the door open. "Fiona!"

Fiona burst out of the locker and ran out of the shuttle. "Thank God! I was so uncomfortable in there! I gotta pee so badly!" She looked over at Penny and Ilka. "Um, hi."

"Oh. God, we gotta--" Penny was interrupted as there was an unmistakable lurch in the main ship. "We just jumped to slipstream!"

Crele took Fiona by the shoulders and looked into her face. "Fiona, how could you stow aboard here? It is possible we will not be able to return to Earth for months!"

"It's okay," Fiona assured her. "I left the bag of jewels for gram. She's been hoping I would move out anyway." She turned to Penny. "Sorry, queen! I just wanted to see the planet, and...well, be with Crele, of course."

Penny sighed. "This was really a bad idea. Bok isn't like Earth. There are a lot of odd customs and cultural things you might not understand."

"Ma'am, I'm sure I'll do well there," Fiona said. She took Crele's hand. "Plus, I have my little teddy bear here to protect me!"

Penny just looked at Crele and mouthed the words teddy bear at her.

Penny got to know Fiona while they travelled on the freighter, and had to admit that she would likely fit in well on Bok. Crele also seemed to be in better spirits, and Penny could see the romance sparking between the two. She also remembered way back when she was head over heels in love with Vitala, and how the mighty warrior chick could be alluring.

Fiona also was getting more adept with making love to Crele. Crele let Fiona ride her using the hang-down, which made Fiona excited to be able to feel in control. Other times they could play teddy bear, where Fiona would clutch onto Crele, while Crele would admit some of her fears. Fiona was sweet and understanding, and swore to total secrecy.

Upon arriving on Bok, Penny was welcomed by Tannis and Willa. Penny took Tannis by the arm. "Tannis, dear, can you please set up a new room for Fiona? She's going to be here for a while...I guess?"

"Very good, madam," Tannis replied.

"Hey hey hey," Penny whispered as she stopped and grabbed Tannis's forearm. "Have you made up your mind which one you're gonna date?"

Tannis only smiled and shook her head. "I am in no hurry, madam."

Penny's eyes went wide as her mouth hung open. "Damn, girl! Still with both Yoti and Marn?" She put a hand flat to her chest and rolled her eyes. "You're friggin' awesome."

There was a loud squeal coming from behind them. "Excellency!" Tannis grabbed Penny and tried to wrestle her to the ground.

"Eeeee!" Fiona put her hands to her cheeks. "Is this Khazal? She's SO CUTE!"

Oola and Groovi were standing there as Khazal was cradled in her sling hung on Oola's large chest. Khazal giggled and waved her tiny arms as Fiona doted over her.

"Please, can I hold her?" Fiona clasped her hands together and smiled widely.

"Please be careful, Earth woman," cautioned Oola as she undid the sling. She handed Khazal over to Fiona, who was able to scoop the baby in her arms properly.

"Oh, I love her so much!" Fiona gave Khazal a little smooch on her head. "Look at her little white hairs!"

A few hours later, Penny took Fiona over to Dr. Pussi. Penny had warned Fiona about making the jokes about her name. Dr. Pussi discussed a mentoring program with the clinic that would let Fiona study as an intern for one year to become a nurse. She would have a four month period of study before the internship happened, mostly to get herself familiarized with Boccan physiology. Fiona agreed, and the two of them shook on it.

Penny and Fiona left the clinic, and Fiona grabbed Penny in a hug. "Thanks for not throwing me off the planet!"

"Well, look--I'd be a big hypocrite if I forced you to leave," Penny said with a giggle. "You're not going to try to change yourself into a Boccan, are you?"

Fiona gave a look of shock. "Holy cow! No way!"

"Good," Penny assured her. "I had it done against my will. You look great as it is, girl."

Fiona gave her new queen a curtsy. "Thank you so much for letting me chase my dream. Oh, this place feels like a chance to start over. I can't wait to tell Crele!"

That night, Crele and Fiona celebrated with a fine dish cooked up by Crele herself. Fiona was elated at having roast river-beast with fried cactus skins. Crele hung on Fiona's words as she went on about her new apprenticeship. Crele came to realize there was more to love than just conquering a partner sexually.

After the meal, the two of them went up to Crele's room. As soon as the door closed, Fiona was all over Crele, kissing and grabbing her ass. Both of them peeled off their clothes as fast as possible. Fiona got down on her knees and placed her face right into Crele's vulva. Crele shut her eyes and smiled as Fiona did her magic. The pure pleasure she felt as she kept her hand on Fiona's head was so new to Crele.

Fiona licked away for a few more minutes, then Crele got her to her feet. Crele gave Fiona a tender kiss, then went to get the strapon. Fiona was surprised as Crele helped her into the apparatus.

Crele then laid down on the floor, propping her legs up along the side of the bed. She lifted up her butt, balancing her feet flat on the mattress. Fiona caught on, and stepped in between Crele's legs. She pointed the dildo downwards into Crele's slit, then held onto Crele's large thighs. Fiona had a bit of trouble fucking Crele going up and down, but she eventually got the hang of it.

Fiona gazed down at Crele, who looked like she was having a blast. Fiona could still not get over being here on this alien world, full of buxom women with a warrior culture. Crele had her arms spread out on the floor and her eyes shut as she moaned and seethed. "Do the fuck with me, Fiona," Crele begged.

"You can just say fuck me," Fiona panted back.

"Fuck me," Crele whispered. "Fuck ME!" Her eyes snapped open as Fiona flicked her clit with her thumb. "Ooooh! Oh yes! Oh, my darling Earth woman! Stay with me, please!"

Fiona slowed down the fucking briefly. "Really?"

Crele got Fiona to let her go, then she rolled over on the floor. She got her ass up in the air and her chest pressed to the carpet. "I submit myself to you, Fiona Wright. Use me as your sexual servant."

That was more coaxing than Fiona required. She went to get in position behind Crele and jammed the fake cock into her. She pounded away on Crele's meaty backside. Crele threw her head back and moaned as she felt the fuck toy slide in and out of her. Fiona felt cheeky and put a thumb tip in Crele's asshole. She held on as best as she could, as Crele's strength was almost knocking her back.

Crele let out a final wail, then slumped forward. Fiona rubbed her muscly ass as she got the apparatus off. "Woo, girl! Take a breath."

Crele took a moment to rest, then wanted to finish Fiona off. She got Fiona to stand up, then flipped her around. Crele ate out Fiona as Fiona screeched with delight.

Fiona held onto Crele's torso with a huge smile. She could not quite reach Crele's pussy in the position she was in with her mouth, and she was too afraid of falling to let go. It did not take long for Fiona to reach orgasm.

Crele set Fiona down gently on the bed, then laid down next to her. Fiona threw a thigh up on Crele's stomach as she let her fingers dance all over Crele's bicep.

"Did I do fuck well?" asked Crele.

Fiona nodded. "Oh, baby! You did so good!" She tousled her own sweaty hair. She and Crele kissed as Fiona climbed on top of her barbarian lover.