Penny the Conqueror Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny put a hand on Ilka's arm. "He has cancer, you know."

"He will fall asleep, and tomorrow should see some improvement." Ilka just smiled with her sweet face.

Mom gave Ilka's hand a pat. "Well, we appreciate any help you can give, dear."

"You are quite at ease with the situation of Penny's departure from your Earth customs," Ilka remarked.

Mom clicked her lips. "You know, I'm just so glad to have my baby home."

After the meal, Mom went back to the hospital, while Penny went to take Ilka to a hotel. As they walked down the street, they saw a woman approaching. She was abnormally tall and strikingly beautiful, with bright blonde hair and fierce blue eyes.

The strange woman walked up to the two of them and got them to stop. "Penny Leighton?"

Penny looked at Ilka, then back at the woman. "Uh, yeah! Do I know you from somewhere?"

"I know of you," the woman replied. "Your majesty."

Penny gritted her teeth. "Actually, it's your excellency."

"Come with me," the woman instructed. The three of them went to a bar.

"We just ate," Penny said.

"Then you can watch me," the woman stated. They sat in a booth as the woman ordered a sparkling white wine and a salad. "Now then," the woman continued. "I want to assure you that, as long as she is able to keep a low profile, your other companion in Colorado will be safe."

"Oh, safe?" Penny leaned back. "Because someone tried to shoot her down."

"That was a NORAD jet," the woman explained. "Someone had intervened." She extended her hand, and both Penny and Ilka shook. "Celeste Walker."

"Celeste?" Penny sputtered. "Are you being serious?"

"I selected it out of a bit of pluck, mind you," Celeste said with a giggle. She pointed to the sky. "You know...from being up there."

Penny and Ilka looked at each other with wide open mouths. "You mean..." Penny dropped her voice. "You're an alien too? What, did you come from Roswell or something?"

Celeste rolled her eyes. "That was a weather balloon. No, it was in 1960. There was a craft that touched down to talk to some of the leaders of this world. It was a very remote section of the planet. They were genetically-enhanced beings, designed to blend in with Earth's population."

Penny snapped. "Simulants! You're on of them!"

"I am the descendant of some of them, yes," Celeste went on. "I am native to Earth, if that puts you at ease."

"Mmm, well, I was once, too," Penny remarked.

"I work for an agency that monitors for any other extraterrestrial encounters," Celeste explained. "Our signals tracked your entry into the planet. Once the second vessel entered, we assumed it was an invasion force, and the Air Force reacted."

"Yeah, they could have shot down my bodyguard," Penny retorted.

Celeste held up a hand. "I was the one who intervened. Just because I work for the US government doesn't make me a maniac. Although, it sometimes helps. As long as your friend keeps her craft hidden, you won't have any trouble."

"Wait," Penny began. "You don't seem all that surprised that we're here."

"We're not familiar with your particular species," Celeste explained. "However, we have encountered two other species. They live here on Earth, mainly as advisers." The waiter brought over their orders, and Celeste hushed up until he left. "We don't know a whole lot about your planet, though. I would like to learn a lot more."

Penny looked at her with an air of disbelief. "We're not in any condition to stage an invasion, if that's what you're worried about," Celeste assured her. "Sure, we can land a rocket, but we're a little far off from staging a planetary invasion."

Penny sighed. "My dad's sick right now, and we've travelled a long, long way. Maybe we can talk later?"

Celeste reached into her purse, then pulled out a card. "Call me tomorrow, then. Let's just enjoy our lunch for now."

After a good snooze, Crele woke up. She had a momentary panic as she looked around, then remember that she was with the Earth woman. "Fiona?"

Fiona knocked, then opened the door. She had on a black dress and dangly earrings. "Hi Crele. Um, I'm sorry, but I have to cover at the restaurant this afternoon. I can take you over to a metal place I found online."

Crele had to settle for her clothes from the day before, The two of them drove over to a machinist shop, where a bloated and unshaven man was waiting behind a desk. "Help you?"

Crele pulled out a device. "I have specifications for a part that I need machined out. It will have to be pure titanium."

The fat man leaned forward and smiled. "That's a some pretty heavy hardware, darlin'. How big of an item are we talkin'?"

"It forms a specific part for an...aircraft," Crele replied. She turned the screen on for the device to show him. The nacelle shell was a simple design.

"Yeah, I can probably get that made up for you in a few weeks," the man said.

Crele shook her head. The freighter would be near Earth in less than two weeks, and would not wait for her. "This might require some financial incentive." She reached into her pocket and pulled out a small velvet bag. She reached in and pulled out a ruby the size of a golf ball, then placed it on the desk. It was beautifully cut and polished.

The man's eyes went wide as she leaned down to examine it. "Is that...?"

"It must be completed in ten days," Crele insisted.

The man looked around, then scooped up the jewel into his fat fingers and put it in his pocket. "You got a deal." He gave her a wink. "Hey. I like 'em big."

Crele gave a stern look, then walked out of the office. Fiona followed, and the two of them got into Fiona's car and drove off.

"Ugh," Crele uttered. "Earth men are somehow more contemptible than Boccan men. Luckily they are easily lured by these." She shook her little gem bag. "Her excellency told me how jewels were highly valued on this planet. We can find these wherever on Bok! They make cute trinkets, but I am not impressed with such things." She tossed the bag on the dash. "You may have them."

Fiona reached over silently and took the bag of gems. "We should take you shopping. Your clothes aren't going to last too long, and I sure don't have anything that can fit you."

After Crele selected a variety of work clothes from the outlet mall, Fiona took Crele home. "Will you be okay here by yourself? I'm off at eight."

"I will amuse myself," Crele said. "Enjoy your hosting duties. I trust you will make a great diplomat."

Fiona laughed in her hearty manner. "Thanks, Crele!" She left Crele in the house.

Crele got changed into her new work pants and flannel shirt. She went out to the backyard and looked around. Fiona's grandmother had not been keeping up with her yardwork.

Crele then noticed the pile of wood stacked up behind the shed. She got the axe out, then set up to chop some of the wood. It felt good for her to be working out her muscles again. She went at it for two hours, getting a decent amount of wood chopped up. Crele slammed the axe into the stump, then went into the house.

Figuring that Fiona would like to eat when she got home, Crele set to work preparing a meal. While she was not familiar with many of the Earth meats or spices, she made do with what was in the house. Crele kept her secret guarded about being able to prepare meals well, as she was afraid that she would be mocked for it. A warrior was meant to fight and conquer, not to slave away over a stove.

Fiona finally came home just as Crele had put the finishing touches on her meal. "What? You cooked?"

Crele sighed as her shoulders dropped. Fiona would likely mock her for doing such pedestrian tasks as cooking.

Fiona stepped in and smiled. Her eyes softened as she looked at Crele. "No one ever cooked for me after work! Thank you!" She stepped over and gave Crele a hug. Crele was so relieved that Fiona did not seem to think less of her.

The two of them ate. Crele learned more about what a hostess at a restaurant did. Fiona also explained how she took the job after her parents died, and she hoped that one day she could go back to nursing school. Crele sat and admired Fiona's sweet face and her raven-coloured hair.

Fiona leaned back in the kitchen chair and sighed with relief. "Thanks again. I thought for sure you were some crazy assassin. You're really sweet."

Crele twisted up her lips. "I am a mighty warrior. I do not care for such things as sweet." She stood up. "I must rest now. Good night, Fiona." She undid her shirt and draped it over her shoulder.

Fiona panted as she sat there, flustered that Crele exposed herself like that. The amount of muscle she had was unreal, and her dark maroon skin accentuated all of them nicely.

After a few minutes, Fiona knocked at the door. "Crele? Did I say something wrong?"

Crele was lying on her side with her back to the door. "I am not weak!"

Fiona stepped in gently. "Oh, I didn't mean to imply that! Please! I'm sorry!"

Crele rolled to her side, still under the covers. "I have been mocked all of my life, Fiona. I was called too tall, or too big, or too fierce. No one ever wanted to be my friend."

Fiona squatted down by the bed. "I can be your friend! I don't know a lot of people either. I think you're really cool." She ran her fingers along Crele's silver hair. "I like the hair. It's so frizzy."

Crele softened her face. "You are lovely, Fiona. Perhaps some day I can reveal my true self to you."

Fiona put her fingertips to her lip and kissed them, then pressed it to Crele's forehead. "Have a good night." She got up and left.

The next morning, Crele made Fiona a nice breakfast. "These eggs are tiny," Crele remarked. "We have the eggs of puk-puks. They are much bigger and tastier!"

Fiona smiled as she sipped her coffee. "I wish I could try them." Her phone buzzed, and she went to pick it up. "Oh no!" She looked at Crele. "Sorry, it's my cousin. He's getting teased all the time. This has been going on for months. We went to the police, but..." She pushed her lips together, and Crele could see Fiona's eyes getting wet.

"What are they doing to him?" asked Crele.

"They just..." Fiona sniffed. "He's mentally challenged, and they do things like flick matches at him, and call him retard, and..."

Crele growled. "Who would be so dishonourable as to harass the enfeebled? Take me to them, and I will destroy them."

"No! Crele, don't," Fiona warned. "You might make it worse, and someone might find out who you are."

"I will not stand for this!" Crele banged down her fist. "You are in distress, Fiona. I must do what I can."

Fiona sighed. She looked at Crele, realizing she probably had something. "I just want them scared, okay?"

"I will bring no weapons," Crele swore.

It was after three, and Connor was making his way off campus and making his way home. A few of the teens would be nice to Connor and say hi, and he would always wave back. He made way down the usual path.

He walked past when he saw three teens. He recognized them right away--the same two boys and girl who were sucking the weird pen and blowing out smoke. The one with the eyebrow ring gave a sneer and got up off the rock they were all sitting on. "Where you goin', idiot-boy?"

Connor avoided eye contact. "I'm going home. I have to get home."

"What's in the backpack?" asked the other boy. He also got off the rock.

"Come on, guys," the girl urged. "Doesn't this get old after a while?"

The two boys stepped towards Connor. Connor panicked, and broke into a run. The two men chased after him.

Connor almost ran into a hulking brute and stopped cold. "Are you Connor?" asked the brute.

"Help!" Connor looked panicked and was tapping at the side of his head with his palm. He looked ready to cry.

"Behind me," the large woman commanded. Connor got in behind her as instructed.

The two men slowed down and gawked at the giant woman. She was eight inches taller than them. She marched up and grabbed one of them by the collar. She had her fist raised to pound him. She held off when she saw the genuine fear in his eyes.

Fiona came up and gave Connor a hug. "Crele! Don't! Connor's getting upset."

Crele sneered, then let go of the boy. "Apologize to Connor right now."

"We're sorry! We're sorry!" The two boys looked afraid for their lives.

Crele folded her arms. "Begone. Do not trouble this boy again." The two boys bolted without looking back.

Fiona held onto Connor and patted his head. "Come on, sweetie. Let's get you home to Mom."

Fiona took Connor home and made sure we was not too shaken up, leaving Crele in the car to wait. After a while, Fiona came out and got in the car, not looking at Crele. "You can't do stuff like that!"

Crele folded her arms. "This planet is soft. We stand up for ourselves on Bok. This cousin of yours is not able to fend for himself."

"Look, it's...complicated," Fiona said as they pulled out of the driveway. They drove for a few minutes, and Fiona decided to speak again. "Maybe it's my fault. You were only trying to help. At least nothing happened back there."

"How is Connor?" asked Crele. "Will he be all right?"

"He's fine," Fiona said. "Actually, he really likes you. He said you can probably beat up John Cena."

"I could defeat anyone on this planet," Crele replied.

"Listen, I have to work until midnight tonight," Fiona said. "I have tomorrow off, though. Maybe we can do something?"

Crele looked at Fiona and smiled. "I welcome that, Fiona."

Fiona went to work, and Crele watched some TV. She also got some beers to enjoy. Eventually she found someone she recognized. "Aha! John Cena! There you are." She gave him a good look over. "Huh. Perhaps the men of this planet have some redeeming qualities after all." She finished four beers, then stumbled off to bed.

She awoke two hours later to hear Fiona puttering around in the kitchen. Crele had left her some fried pork and rice for a late dinner. "Fiona!" Crele was groggy but wanted some company.

Fiona came in. "Hey, Crele. What's wrong?"

Crele hesitated. "I want...I want you to know something about me. I like to prepare the food, and to sew. I wish that sometimes I could be held, and told that I am special."

Fiona smiled, then made her way over to the bed. She sat so that Crele could rest her head on Fiona's lap. Fiona stroked Crele's hair. "You're kind, and you're nice to talk to."

Crele held onto Fiona's thigh. Fiona had on a short skirt. Crele rubbed up and down on Fiona's fair skin. Fiona felt her cheeks getting flush. She had never felt this way about a woman, but Crele was exceptional.

Fiona gave Crele's forearms a few gentle pats. "Um, I think I should get to bed. It's kinda late, and we're gonna have a big day tomorrow."

Crele took Fiona's hand and gave it a kiss. "Good night, Earth woman."

The next day, over in Omaha, Penny was at the hospital bright and early with her mother and Ilka. Her father was propped up in bed, eating ravenously.

"Full remission," he said in between bites of his scrambled eggs. "Look at me, eating away! I love it."

Penny just sat there in the chair with her hands over her mouth. Ilka stood behind her girlfriend and patted her shoulder. "The medicine is never wrong," Ilka commented into Penny's ear.

Penny's dad put down his fork. He swirled his finger at Penny. "I know what's going on with you, by the way. You can't keep secrets from me."

Penny's stomach curdled as she prepared her story. "Look, Dad--"

"You two are dating, aren't you?" Dad gave Penny the knowing eye.

"Oh!" Penny nearly jumped up. She was worried her sweat was smudging her makeup. "Yeah! Ilka's my...you know, my girlfriend."

Dad smiled. "See? You can't fool me, kitten. I've been alive for a long time."

"We wish you a lot longer, sir," Ilka said with a curtsy.

Dad pointed at Ilka. "I really like her, baby."

Over in Pueblo, Fiona took Crele on a tour of the city. They went along the riverwalk, then went to the zoo. Crele was fascinated with the animals that were native to Earth. There was a moment where Fiona took Crele's hand, and Crele was instantly at ease. They felt natural together.

At Fiona's grandmother's house, Crele prepared a dish of duck medallions with a risotto side. Crele could still read the recipe books with the help of the translation glasses.

Crele cleaned up the dishes, then joined Fiona on the couch as they watched some TV. She draped her large arm across Fiona's shoulders. Fiona laced her fingers into Crele's, then she rested her head on Crele's shoulder.

"Crele," whispered Fiona. She put a hand on Crele's thick thigh. "I really like you. You're exciting to be around, and I'm glad you came to visit."

Crele sat forward and tore her shirt off. Fiona looked down and gawked at Crele's strong torso. She took Crele's cheeks in her hands and kissed her hard.

"Do you wish to make the beast?" Crele panted.

"What is that?" asked Fiona, breaking out into a sweat.

"Oh, yes, I mean to make the fuck," Crele said. Fiona laughed in her usual uproarious way, then nodded. Crele kissed her again, then picked her right up. Fiona held on as Crele walked her to the bed. She placed Fiona down gently, then proceeded to get her pants off.

Fiona took off her blouse and undid her bra, then tossed them to the floor. Crele knelt down and held onto Fiona's torso, then kissed her again. Crele worked on Fiona's neck, then down to her breasts. Fiona let her head hang back as Crele flicked her tongue on Fiona's hard nipples.

Fiona was breaking out into a sweat. "I mean...here I am, fucking an alien! Holy shit, this is crazy! I like you so much, Crele!"

Crele went up to plant a kiss on Fiona's lips. Fiona wrapped her legs around Crele's waist as she hung her hands around Crele's neck. Crele was able to pick Fiona up and lift her right off of the bed. Fiona hung on as Crele licked the inside of her mouth.

Crele set Fiona down gently onto the bed again, then got down to slide off her pants and underwear. Fiona sat there and watched at this warrior woman from another world got down and licked her bare pussy. She clutched at the blanket and tried her best to keep from squirming as Crele licked away. Crele nodded her head up and down as hard as she could.

Fiona loved watching it. Crele, with her maroon skin and large muscles, was like some feral beast-woman. She placed a hand gently on the top of Crele's head, and Crele let it happen. Fiona felt as if she was in total control now. "Will you do whatever I say?" asked Fiona in a whimpering tone.

Crele pulled away and looked into Fiona's eyes. "Command me, saviour."

Something inside Fiona snapped. The primal lust broke loose. "Make me squirt," Fiona practically begged. Crele stuck out two fingers and pushed them into Fiona's tight pussy. Fiona's eyes crossed as she let all of her muscles turn to jelly. She still wanted to watch, so she propped herself up on her elbows.

Crele had a special technique. Not only would she move her arm in and out, but would also flick both of her fingers back and forth independently. It tickled the inside of Fiona wonderfully. There was a quickening happening to her, as her muscles tensed up. Fiona could not keep her eyes open anymore, and she grimaced as the climax grew.

"Crele," Fiona whispered. "You're so strong! You're beautiful! Oh my God! Awww!"

Crele steadied Fiona with her free hand as she watched what Fiona was going to do. "Do it," Crele said with encouragement. "I wish to see the climax. Ooh, my little saviour." Fiona's gasps and squeaks were getting into the high octaves. "Yes, my dear." She kissed Fiona's inner thigh, then gave a small nibble. "I would take you to Mount Dakar, or to the rainbow sands of Alhambor, and we would make love under the sun."

The thought of Crele giving Fiona a hot fuck on her home world made her lose it. She screamed as she felt the rush roll over her entire body. Her toes curled and her arms flung in all directions. Crele pulled her fingers out as she made an exclamation of joy and surprise.