Penny the Conqueror Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fiona curled up and wrapped the blankets around her. "Fiona, dear, are you injured?" asked Crele.

Fiona whimpered as Crele got up next to her face. She was crying, but was also making small gasps of laughter. "That was...wow." Crele went to get Fiona a glass of water. After slaking her thirst, Crele let Fiona curl up in her lap. They kissed and cuddled for a good long time, until Fiona felt ready again.

Crele stretched out, and Fiona gave her a good tongue-lashing of her own. Crele had many encounters with women willing to lick her pussy, but Fiona had a certain novelty to her. The thrill of getting to fuck an alien woman was extra enticing as well, but it was more than that. Fiona had a sweetness to her that Crele found irresistible.

Fiona climbed on top and rode her warrior guest. Crele admired Fiona's delicate and soft body. While Crele normally liked the athleticism and darker skin of the Boccan women, Fiona represented something delicate and pure. For now, she just wanted to enjoy Fiona's company for as much as possible while they were together.

Back in a hotel in Omaha, Penny was pounding Ilka from behind. She reached under and frigged Ilka's pearl. Ilka moaned and grunted as she felt the pounding of her queen.

"I love you, baby," moaned Penny. "You saved my father. I'm gonna spend my life making this up to you."

Ilka had her face buried in the quilt, unable to answer. Penny held onto Ilka's tight ass and fucked away. She looked forward to spending another ten days of this.

The next day, back in Pueblo, Fiona had to work from noon to eight. After Crele had busied herself with light housework, then lifting some of the heavy rocks out by the backyard to keep herself in shape, she decided to take a walk through the suburban neighbourhood. She long gave up on trying to stay inconspicuous, especially considering she was 6'6" and a wall of muscle. She looked human enough, and it was likely that the frail Earthlings would not want to give her much trouble.

Along a treed walkway, she saw two boys, trying to light something with a lighter. There was a sparking, and the boy threw what he was holding away from him. There was a loud bang, and the boys laughed wildly. They spotted Crele, and tried to hide their items.

"You will injure yourselves," Crele warned. "That crude explosive device should not be used by mere boys."

"Don't tell me what do do!" The little white boy was defiant, while the darker-skinned one was more cautious.

"Advice and commands are two different things," Crele responded. "You might grow up to be a strong boy some day, but if your hand is a mere stump, you will be of little use to wield a sword."

"I can take care of myself," the young white boy protested. "What's your name, big dummy?"

"It is Crele," she said flatly. "I am staying with Fiona."

"Aw, that girl with the black hair?" The white kid made a face of disgust. "She's gross! I bet you two are gay for each other."

"Fiona is a lovely young woman," Crele said back. "She works hard and has a kind heart. You must learn to respect the female kind. It will cool the brow of your inferior sex."

"Hey, you can't say that!" The young white boy stepped forward. "You think you're tough just because you have those tattoos!"

Crele inspected her own arms, then smiled. "They are special to me. They tell a story." She looked back at the kid. "What is your name?"

"I'm Danny!" The young man seemed to be trying to stand as tall as he could. "How'd you get so big?"

Crele squatted down to get face to face with the defiant boy. "I work hard, I eat plenty of meat and fruits, and I always help with chores. Plus I am always nice to everyone I meet, unless they are a nasty little person." She made a fist and held it up. "Do you understand?"

Danny became more diplomatic in a short time. "Uh-huh."

"You and I can be friends," Crele said, standing way up. "I must go. Be well, Danny."

Fiona arrived home much later, and Crele had prepared a dish of rainbow trout on a bed of rice pilaf. She also made up a plate of garden greens sprinkled with a raspberry vinaigrette, then peach cobbler for dessert. "How did you make all this?" asked Fiona.

"I watched your television device with the chef with the fat face who is always crying," Crele said as she dished up. She doted over Fiona the whole time, even pouring out some wine for her.

"Wow, this is soooo nice," Fiona said as she ate. "No one ever waited on me, let alone cooked me dinner! Well, I guess my mom, but..." She trailed off.

"Where are your parents?" asked Crele as she sat down.

"They were killed when I was sixteen," Fiona said sullenly. "Drunk driver ran right through them. He'll be in jail for the rest of his life."

"Oh my," Crele said. "I am sorry, Fiona."

"It's okay." Fiona gave Crele a gentle tap on the hand. "It was a long time ago. My grandmother was nice enough to let me stay with her. I went to school but I didn't have enough money to finish my nursing degree. So, here I am." She shrugged and managed a smile.

"Do not fear, Fiona," Crele responded. "You have a fierce spirit. I might have dismissed Queen Penelope as a mere human weakling, but she has proven herself both in battle and as a diplomat."

"Did you...ever have a thing for the queen?" asked Fiona.

"No," Crele said flatly. "I have great admiration for her, but I am not worthy. I will admit that her transformation from human to Boccan made her more desirable, but I am not looking for the frivolities of a royal life. I am a simple warrior, and wish to pursue my athletics and...other activities."

"Oh, I didn't think about you wanting to work out!" Fiona took another bite, pausing long enough to savour the taste. "Are you able to do some exercises around here?"

"I can manage with the rocks in the yard," Crele said. "I will not be here long on Earth, although I must say it is more pleasant than I had imagined."

Fiona finished her meal, then Crele cleared the table and loaded the dishwasher. "Um, Crele?" Fiona seemed nervous. "I got us something." She went to her paper bag, then put it to her chest. "I don't want you to get mad."

Crele reached over and looked in the bag. "Oh, Fiona!" She pulled it out. "You have bought a hang-down! Oh, this is wonderful news." She gave Fiona a gentle hug, not wanting to squish her gracious hostess. "We should make the beast right now."

Fiona giggled. "Oh God, I was so worried you'd be offended! Can I just go shower first?"

Crele nodded, and Fiona dashed off to get in the shower. Crele took her time getting stripped, then examined the tool. Earth technology was lacking in certain areas, but they were imaginative when it came to sex toys. Crele crawled into Fiona's bed and waited.

Fiona came out in just a towel, drying her hair. "Oh God, I'm nervous again," she stammered. "Um...I have a really big favour to ask you."

Crele smiled. "I am at your mercy, Fiona. You have opened up your home to me. I am well aware that if I was discovered, you might be placed in danger." She sat up a bit in the bed. "What is it you wish?"

"Umm..." Fiona's fair cheeks went flush and she avoided eye contact. "Can I wear the strapon?"

Crele stared ahead with her mouth hung open. "But I had never...I mean..."

"Oh no!" Fiona looked aghast. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to--"

"Oh, it is quite all right, Fiona," Crele cautioned with a raised hand. "I was always the one who...hmm. All right!" Crele threw up her hands in acceptance. "I shall try this!"

Fiona got a look of pure joy on her face. "This is awesome! Thank you thank you thank you!" She whipped off her towel, showing off her slender body. She went to the dresser, then made a few attempts to step into the apparatus. She eventually got it on, a transparent blue piece. She held onto the fake cock and gave it a few good shakes. "I have lube, too."

Crele got up out of bed, showing off her own nude body. Fiona stared at the maroon figure coming at her. Crele placed her hands on Fiona's shoulders. "I have not submitted to anyone before. I must know that I can trust you."

Fiona nodded, standing there with her puppy-dog eyes. Crele gave her a long kiss, then knelt down in front of Fiona. She examined the hang-down. It seemed well-suited to the job. Crele had never let any woman penetrate her before, and was worried that she would make a fool of herself, or that it might hurt.

Fiona had gotten her tiny bottle of lubricant, and dabbed a few drops on the tip. Crele got down on the floor, then got her legs spread out. She let her head rest back and closed her eyes. Fiona had gotten down already and licked Crele's pussy. Crele began to relax as she felt the tender tongue of Fiona gliding along her labia.

After a few minutes, Fiona got herself into position. "I hope I'm good at this! Oh, you look so pretty." She held onto the cock, then wiggled it up and down on Crele's clam. Crele watched as it finally pushed into her.

"OHHHHH by the goddesses!" Crele felt the cock slide into her all at once. Fiona looked down with a delighted face as she saw what had happened. She leaned forward and propped herself up with her hands. She wiggled her cute little butt as she enjoyed having her fake dick in Crele's tight cunt.

"Here we go," Fiona said in a hush, as she pushed in and out. "Oh, wow! This is so cool!" She stepped up her fucking. Crele had her lips curled up as she felt this new sensation. She was well familiar with getting her pussy licked, but now she was actually getting fucked. Her muscles were flexed, and her heart was beating like crazy.

Crele stared up into Fiona's sweet face with the shoulder-length hair. She looked like she was having the time of her life. Her tits were swinging with every thrust. Crele reached in behind and grabbed Fiona's ass cheeks. This got Fiona going faster. "I love this! Oh my God, Crele! Wooo!"

Fiona pulled out and rubbed her hands along Crele's thick thighs. Crele put a hand to her forehead. "I cannot believe this!" She got up and turned her ass toward Fiona, trying to get her composure.

"Oh, wow! Okay!" Fiona took this as a cue, then pushed the strapon to Crele's raised ass. She pushed it into Crele's pussy and started fucking again.

"Fiona!" Crele's eyes popped open as she took the force. Fiona gave Crele a few light taps on her firm ass. Crele stayed on all fours and took her fucking. Her guard was getting let down more as Fiona went on. Fiona did her best to hold Crele by the waist as she fucked away.

"Oh shit!" Fiona looked down as she felt the quakes coming on. She held out as long as she could, then her teeth chattered as she had her orgasm. Fiona fell back as the wet strapon wobbled back and forth.

Crele turned herself around and looked at her lover. "Fiona," she panted. "You have taken me. I liked it!"

Fiona busted out laughing and managed to get up on her butt. "I never did that, either! Holy cow, that feels good! It's like, you just let me do that to you." She undid the strapon and handed it over to Crele. "C'mon, your turn!"

Crele took the apparatus, shocked. "You will allow me to do the same to you?"

"Yeah!" Fiona smiled and shrugged. "It's all about being equal, right?"

Crele got the apparatus on. Fortunately the straps were still able to fit her at the very last buckle loop. Fiona got up on the bed. "How do you want me?"

Crele cinched up the last bit of the strapon. "Hands and knees."

Fiona got spun around and arched her back hard. Her face was pressed down on the mattress. "Ready!"

Crele got up on the bed and positioned herself. She had it in her mind to give it hard and fast to Fiona. She pushed the cock in, and Fiona moaned with satisfaction.

Crele held onto Fiona's hips and just went to town on her. Crele had it in her mind that Fiona would be pushed to the limit and fully submit. The opposite happened, where Fiona was completely into it. "Yeah! YEAH! Do it, girl! Unnnh! Oh my GOD! Wooo!"

Crele was getting covered in perspiration. She wiped at her brow with the back of her hand. "You have amazing stamina," Crele panted.

Fiona pulled away, touching herself as the cock slid out of her. "Ahhh. Let me ride." Crele allowed Fiona to climb on her, and the two of them fucked and moaned as much as they wanted. Crele stared up at this wonderful Earth creature, willing to open up and be wild with her. This woman could stand shoulder to shoulder with the mighty warrior women of Bok.

Fiona gave a jolt and let out a huge moan, then fell over. Crele slid off her strapon, then let Fiona cuddle into her. They exchanged cute kisses as Fiona felt up Crele's muscly chest and abs.

"You know," Fiona said, "I bet if we put a little makeup on you, you'd look really nice."

Crele shook her head. "Like combat paint? I have done so before."

Fiona did her loud laugh. "No, silly! I mean, the girls on Bok must paint themselves or whatever to highlight their eyes, or just feel a little bit girly."

Crele nodded. "Yes, like Groovi is in the habit of doing. She is the myxlo trainer for the palace. I always found her a curiosity. She is married to Oola, who I replaced as the queen's personal bodyguard." She let out a huge sputter. "I know that I am large--larger than many men, even. There are times I wish I could be like Groovi. She is very small and frail, but she also shows her bravery."

"Yeah?" asked Fiona. "How so?"

"She still stands up to the myxlos, and she is able to control that silly wife of hers," Crele explained. "She has done wild things, like have sex in front of a crowd of the Kanasar, or to explore at her batcha larat party. I sometimes feel as if I can not be like her. It is easy for me to be brave, but I have no one to admit to that I can get scared, or that I do not feel important."

Fiona took Crele's cheeks in her hands and looked right into her eyes. "You can always be vulnerable to me. If you open up to me, you'll never be weak." Fiona could swear that there in the dark her hands were feeling warm and damp. They kissed for a long time, then cuddled into sleep.

Fiona had to work from 3 pm to 11 pm the next day. Crele made her some crepes and sausage for breakfast. After they ate, Fiona got Crele into the bathroom, since the light was so much better, and showed her how it looked to apply a little makeup. "Go like this," Fiona instructed, and mushed her lips together. Crele did the same, and Fiona touched at the corners with her fingertips.

After Fiona was done, Crele looked into the mirror. "Oh!" Crele was almost surprised at the strange woman looking back at her in the mirror. She examined her face for a good time.

"You have darker skin," Fiona observed. "I had to use some lightening highlights. Doesn't that look nice?"

Crele looked back at Fiona. "I like it. I have a new respect for those who wish to do this."

"You're a little more girly than you like to admit," Fiona giggled. "You like to cook, and share your feelings, and you're very gentle."

After Fiona left for work, Crele made herself dinner and set aside a plate for Fiona when she got home. It had gotten dark, and Crele figured it was safe to take a stroll through the neighbourhood.

Crele saw the night sky lighting up up ahead of her. She went to that direction, when she saw a small boy running at her. "You, boy! I know you!" Crele ran up to meet him.

It was Danny's friend. "Help! Danny's stuck!"

Crele went with the boy to see a treehouse on fire. The stairs leading up were caught in the flames. Crele saw Danny hang his head out of the window. "Help me!"

"Go help him!" The boy was pushing on Crele's leg to get her moving.

Crele stood there helplessly. "Fire," she whispered. "I cannot."

"Please!" The boy grabbed Crele's hand and pulled. "We're sorry! We were playing with the fireworks!"

Crele noticed there was a rope suspended near the window. She shook it off, and ran up to the rope. She climbed up easily, then held out her arm. "Danny! Climb out!"

Danny was wailing. "I can't! I'm scared!"

"It is okay," Crele said. "I am afraid, too. It is all right to have fear." She heard the supports creaking on the treehouse. "Danny! You must jump now!"

Danny leapt out of the window, and Crele was able to scoop the boy up in her arm and still hang off of the rope. She lowered herself slowly, then got Danny to a safe distance. The entire structure came crashing down in a shower of flame and sparks.

Crele comforted Danny as the wild sirens came by. Crele was disoriented by the loud noise and the flashing red lights. Several men in strange baggy suits ran up, dragging a large hose. One of them ran up with a blanket and wrapped Danny up in it. "We'll handle it from here," he told Crele, and led Danny away.

"Thank you!" Danny managed a wave as he was led over to the ambulance.

Crele made it home, then sat on the couch in the dark. Fiona did not make it home until hours later. When she came in, she found Crele sitting by herself on the couch. "Crele! Honey, what happened? I heard there was a fire at Danny's house! Are you okay?"

Crele did not react. Fiona sat down next to her and patted Crele's leg. "Are you okay?"

"I hesitated," Crele said gently. "The Earth boy could have died. I was a coward."

"He's okay, isn't he?" asked Fiona.

"I managed to save him," Crele said. "It was the fire. I could not bear to face it."

Fiona took Crele's head and lowered it down to her own chest. "You know, when I was younger, I had this really big teddy bear that was as big as me. I used to hold it and it tell it all my secrets. It made me feel so safe." She gave Crele a huge squeeze. "I wish I could keep you. You can be my teddy."

Crele returned the hug. "Are you hungry?" Fiona nodded, and Crele led her into the kitchen. Crele made up a salad with chicken bits, and Fiona stuffed herself. The two of them went to the bathroom and stripped off, then went to the shower. Fiona held onto Crele's muscled arms as they kissed and groped.

The next day, Fiona had the day off. Crele's part was ready for the shuttle, so they went to the machine shop to pick it up. Fiona's grandmother had a trailer they could hitch to the back of Fiona's car. Crele was sure to have it wrapped not to attract too much attention. They drove it to the abandoned gas station where the shuttle was being housed. Crele was able to change out the part in a short time. "We'll have the sand delivered tomorrow," said Fiona.

"That is good," Crele replied as she dusted off her hands. "You have done well, Fiona. I am sorry, but I must depart tomorrow, or I will not meet the freighter in time."

Fiona bit her lower lip and looked at the ground. "Can't you stay? I mean...I don't know what I'll do without you."

Crele took Fiona's hands in her own. "I wish it was possible. I do not belong on this world. They are still fearful of those who they do not understand. Plus, I am the sworn defender of her excellency. She will be cross if she has to find yet another bodyguard." The two of them went to the car, and Fiona drove them home.

Crele made a fine dinner for Fiona of ham and potatoes au gratin. The two of them then went to the bed. Crele wanted Fiona to feel comfortable, so she agreed to play teddy bear. Fiona confessed so many of her fears and inadequacies, and what she worried she would never accomplish with her life. Crele actually loved the idea that she could just be there and comfort Fiona. The two of them eventually gave in and made love.

When Crele woke up the next day, Fiona was missing. She got dressed and picked up what few items she picked up from Earth. It was two miles to the gas station, so Crele set out to walk.

There was the pallet of sand waiting for her, forty-eight bags total. It was all they could get on short notice. Crele hoped that it was sufficient for the Shaskalans, and she knew that Penny and Ilka would have likely secured just as much. She spent the arduous task of loading the bags into the back of the shuttle. Crele was sad that Fiona had not wanted to say goodbye, but she understood. It was breaking her heart as well to depart.