Penny the Conqueror Ch. 25

Story Info
Final chapter! The planet of Bok is invaded.
3.4k words
4.55
603
1
0

Part 25 of the 25 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 03/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

** Writer's note - while this is the end of Penny's saga, the many adventures of Bok and its people will continue on in other adventures. Keep reading!

The planetary assault on Bok took the population by surprise. Several fighter ships had engaged the new Boccan freighters to distract them, while the troop transports landed at several places on the planet's surface. The objective was conquest, and the means was to capture the seats of power. This meant Penny, specifically, and the capital.

Cities and strategic military targets were being attacked all at once. The people of Bok were all putting up a strong effort to try to maintain security.

Fiona and Groovi had seen the explosions. Groovi's strong instinct was to go and find her daughter. Fiona pulled Groovi away so they could escape the capital. "Think about it, Groovi!" The two of them ran out to one of the shuttle launch pads. "Khazal's with Penny, right? She's gonna be surrounded by the palace guard. She'll probably be better off than with us."

"I just want to be able to see her!" Groovi was gasping in panicked breaths. "My dear Khazal!"

The two of them found an unattended shuttle. They got in, and Fiona launched them.

"Where are we supposed to go?" asked Groovi.

"We have to try to get to the Order," Fiona answered.

"They are not warriors," Groovi protested. "How can they help us?"

"I still believe in them," Fiona replied. "We can do a lot with prayer, and they all know the goddesses are out there." The panel started to beep. Fiona tapped at the console. "There's a landing party!"

The two of them peered out the windshield of the shuttle. Several landing craft had touched down just outside the capital, preparing camp and clearly setting up for invasion.

"I cannot believe it," Groovi whispered. "They will attempt to seize the capital!"

There were several flashes and the sound of clanging metal. "We're getting shot at!" Fiona banked the shuttle hard to avoid the weapons fire. Several laser blasts shot up from the ground.

The panel beeped and flashed red. "Shit!" Fiona typed wildly at buttons. "Our left thruster was hit. We have to land this thing."

"We cannot land here," Groovi protested. " We will be vulnerable to attack!"

Fiona got the shuttle landed a good distance away from the battalion. The two of them exited the shuttle, and Fiona inspected the damage. "They got some serious shots in," she commented. "Look—the liquid hydrogen is leaking."

"Can you fix it?" asked Groovi.

"Not with the tools I have," Fiona sighed. She climbed back in and flicked a few switches. "The electrical is dead, too." She got the carrying case with the emergency transponder, a supply of food and water, and a few coins. She then got out of the shuttle. "Come on. The sanctuary isn't far."

Groovi began to panic. "We must find out if Khazal is all right! What of Oola?"

"We can contact them both once we get to the sanctuary," Fiona told her. She took Groovi's hand. "Listen—Penny is strong and smart, and she probably has about a hundred guards around her. Oola and Crele are absolute monsters. We should worry about us more than anything!"

Groovi relented, and the two of them made way for a long walk in the desert, the sun starting to set.

Meanwhile, at Grandfort, there were already shots being fired all along the walls. There were several hundred alien troopers lined up and attempting a storming of the forbidden palace.

Oola landed the shuttle down fairly close to the castle walls. The two of them jumped out and took cover behind the shuttle. They each had a laser rifle and their swords slung on their back. The two women wasted no time in shooting back at the invaders.

"You there!" The woman's voice called out from the top of the castle walls. "Be you friend or foe?"

"Do our rifle blasts not indicate that?" yelled back Crele.

"Crele!" The voice became excited. "It is Girtan!"

Oola laughed as she fired into the crowd of soldiers. "Girtan! We have come to decimate these villains!"

"I bid you good battle," Girtan yelled back. "We cannot allow you in yet. If there is a cessation of the battle, we will make sure you have proper shelter."

Crele and Oola were both firing away, with each of them taking out ten soldiers. The cover fire raining down from the top of the wall kept the shots away from Oola and Crele.

It was an exhaustive battle, and the casualties mounted on the invaders' side. There were a few shots taken on the protectors of Grandfort as well, although none fatal. The invaders made a strategic retreat, giving the protectors a chance to regroup and rest up.

Crele and Oola were let into the inner walls of Grandfort, where Girtan greeted the two of them. The women were given a hot meal and a cold brew. Some of the protectors of Grandfort were tending to the wounded. Each of the residents of Grandfort had participated in the fight. Lolo had managed to take out several of the soldiers, but had taken a minor wound to the shoulder.

All of the women decided they would sleep in the main garden, allowing them to scramble in case of a night attack. Girtan had guessed that due to the number of casualties they sustained that the enemy troops would be convalescing for some time. The women of Grandfort had fought valiantly and sustained but a few injuries.

Crele and Oola were given a blanket, and both had cuddled up on the grass. They stared up at the stars.

Oola sighed. "You do not believe in the goddesses, do you, Crele?"

"I am skeptical," Crele replied. "I know that Fiona had been transformed somehow, which I could not explain. I imagine if they were real, they would not care a whit about me, either."

"Melbrik loves us all," Oola whispered, then yawned. She threw an arm over Crele's chest. "I wish I knew if Khazal was all right."

Crele rubbed Oola's arm. "Her excellency will guard that girl with her life."

Oola let out soft sobs as the two of them drifted off to sleep.

Groovi and Fiona had spent the night wandering the desert. They were freezing and hungry, but they had finally come to the Order of Goddess Divinity sanctuary. They were met at the door by an adherent.

"Priestess!" The woman took Fiona by the arm. "Come! We will provide sustenance! You must be exhausted!"

Fiona and Groovi were dirty, tired, and disoriented. They had just made it when the sun was beginning to rise.

They were brought in to see Moshim. "Priestess! Come in."

Fiona struggled to stand. "We have to help out! The planet's being invaded."

"We are aware," Moshim replied. "We are praying to the goddesses to intervene."

"Oh, we must do something!" Groovi was faint but panicked as well. "My daughter is out there! I could not bear for her to be harmed."

The two women finally relented, going down for a few hours of sleep. They were later given a hot bath and fresh food.

Moshim was relieved that Fiona made it to the sanctuary. "You may help us pray for intervention."

"We might have to do this for ourselves," Fiona sighed. "Maybe even the goddesses can't help us now."

"You cannot lose hope!" Moshim grabbed Fiona by the shoulders. "Please, priestess. Your own transformation to Boccan proves that the goddesses do not abandon."

Fiona pressed her lips together, then nodded. "Get everyone together."

The adherents all gathered out in the desert sun. They all began to strip down. Fiona was in her priestess robe, which she stripped off as well. "Groovi, do the same."

Groovi seemed hesitant, but stripped off and exposed her lovely maroon skin. All of the women raised their hands to the sky and closed their eyes.

"Melbrik," Fiona called out. "You do not abandon the people of Bok! We summon you to save us in our time of need!"

Back at Grandfort, the enemy fighters had returned. They were blasting the walls of the castle, also using laser mortars. The female troops were doing their best to fend off the attack.

Girtan was firing her rifle from the corner of the upper wall, assisted by Crele and Oola. "Why Grandfort?" yelled Crele over the sound of laser blasts and explosions.

"There are many treasures located here," Girtan shouted back. "Artifacts of our people, for sure, but other alien technology. They are possibly generations well past our understanding. They were locked here as to keep our people from being corrupted."

The three of them laid down cover fire, while Kama had driven out in the armoured vehicle. Jaz was operating the rapid-fire turret, mowing down several of the troopers.

A stray shot hit right in front of Girtan, and the wall crumbled right under her feet. Girtan fell five metres before hitting the top of the lower wall, then tumbling down to the ground below. She bellowed in pain.

"Girtan!" Oola was frantic. "We must go and get her!"

"Oola, do not be foolish!" Crele laid down suppressing fire to keep the enemy off of Girtan. "The aggressors are approaching on that side. They will capture or kill us!"

Without thinking, Oola had hooked onto a railing with her rappelling rope. She zipped down to ground level, landing on her feet and ready to fight. She held her rifle with one arm and had drawn her duronium sword with the other. She was picking off soldiers as they charged up at her.

Crele growled. "You crazy woman!" Crele grabbed her duronium shield and followed Oola down the rope. The two of them blasted away as Girtan tried to get her faculties.

Crele had stepped ahead to deflect the laser fire. The duronium was coated with a tri-carbon crystal that was heat-resistant, and could re-focus laser blasts. Crele held up her shield as she marched on.

One soldier ran right up to Crele with his own rifle and tried blasting. Crele deflected one of the blasts, then bashed the soldier right in the face with the shield.

"Ah! That was exciting," Crele bellowed. She turned to see why Oola had stopped shooting.

Oola was lying on the ground, sprawled out. She made no movements.

"Oola?" Crele dropped the shield and ran, dropping to her knees next to Oola. Oola's chest was coated in blood. "Oh NO NO NO!"

Girtan had sat up and began blasting. Crele screamed in fury, then grabbed her rifle and ran towards the crowd. She was merciless with her blasting. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she fired without mercy. Kama and Jaz were mowing down as many troops as possible.

Back outside the palace, the enemy troops were ready to mount a final assault. They were twenty thousand strong, and were armed with power suits and the finest particle weapons. They were within a kilometre of the outer capital, and could maximize the damage to civilians.

Up over the hill, the adherents of the Order made their way down to the troops. They were unarmed and vulnerable to attack. Leading the charge was Fiona.

A commander pulled up in a hover vehicle, anxious to see who the brave women were. "Well. I see this desert planet has at least someone willing to lay down her life. Are you all this planet has left?"

Fiona folded her arms. "You fly off now, we leave you alone."

Many of the troopers who could hear the threat doubled over in laughter, including the commander. "Oh, that is quite intimidating," the commander wheezed. "And how do you all plan to accomplish this?"

Fiona smirked. "Oh, we can't."

Thunderous quakes started in the ground as the troopers looked around in shock. The adherents all pulled out blindfolds and put them on.

"We can't stop you," Fiona continued. "But they can."

Over the hill came the sight to stir terror in any troop. Four giant women stormed up and climbed down the hill, standing in all naked glory. They glowed brighter than the Boccan sun.

Shijzan, Arquis, Kleeda, and Melbrik all marched forward, careful not to step on the adherents. They stood over a hundred feet tall. A quarter of the troops staring up at the goddesses went mad, either gouging out their eyes or shooting their own heads off. Blood sprayed everywhere as the ones who were still alive panicked.

Shijzan held up a palm, and a giant arc of lightning shot out. The bolt ripped into the soldiers and scattered from one to the next in a net. Hundreds of the soldiers popped like balloons.

Arquis reached down and touched the ground, causing trees to grow out. The trees pierced right through the soldiers, killing over a thousand. Their bodies hung from the trees, permanently impaled by the plants.

Kleeda stomped a mighty foot down, sending a shockwave out in front of her. It was of such force and speed that it annihilated several hundred of the troops right out of their power suits. Former warriors were reduced to a pulpy soup.

Melbrik, being the trickier of the goddesses, merely raised a hand at the remaining troops. All of them dropped their guns, then looked at the man closest to them. Stripping out of their power suits, the men all embraced and kissed each other, then began to fuck one another. It was a sight to behold, with a huge pile of them forming to practice the carnal art.

Moshim called out, "What are the others doing? I hear moaning. Are they in agony?"

Fiona lifted part of her blindfold, careful not to look up at the goddesses. She could scarcely believe what she was seeing. "You don't wanna know."

Back at Grandfort, the combat was dying down. Crele was still weeping over the loss of her friend. Girtan was doing her best to console the proud warrior.

"Avert your eyes!" Jaz was calling out to the Grandfort warriors. "Cover your eyes! I have received a signal!"

The women all did as they were instructed. The four goddesses then materialized, reduced down to their usual eight foot tall statures. They had congregated around Oola's body.

Crele was still weeping. "Who is there?"

"We do not abandon," Melbrik said in her two-toned voice.

Crele froze. "Is that...?"

"We are sorry for the loss," Shijzan said. "We did not receive the call for help until it was too late."

Crele bared her teeth, but kept her eyes hidden. "If you are truly the goddesses, you can revive her!"

"It would not be wise," Kleeda warned. "She would not be brought back as you would know her. It would be a mindless husk."

Arquis held out a hand. From out of her palm came a green glowing ray, which cascaded on Oola's lifeless body. A glowing blue fireball, no larger than a golf ball, drifted up to Arquis's hand.

"We have her essence," Melbrik reported. "We will care for her. She will be with us always." She went to Crele and placed a hand on Crele's shoulder. Crele touched Melbrik's fiery skin.

"We must leave now," Shijzan said. "Farewell, Boccan." The four goddesses faded into nothing.

Most of the fighting had subsided within two days. The Boccan freighters had fought off the enemy fighters, moving on to debilitate the troop carriers. Most of the enemy troopers had been killed, and the rest were apprehended.

Meanwhile, Penny had come out of her private bunker, having kept Khazal safe. Khazal and Mama Groovi were reunited, but Groovi was already heartbroken. She was told about Oola's sacrifice, and was crushed that her love was gone. Penny had only found out about it after she was taken out of her bunker.

The deaths to Bok were high, but they could have been considerably worse had the fleet not been able to delay the fighters and bombers. The space station Bok had been working on had not been at full strength, and was unable to fire its main particle cannon. Penny made it a top priority to get the station up and running in case of another attempted invasion.

Penny also made sure that a funeral procession was made up, not only for those brave warriors who had fallen, but to specifically honour Oola. Her body was burned in the fires of Bamsala, using the white agondish tree branches. Oola's ashes were placed right next to Queen Revulo's remains. Penny paid a long tribute to Oola, who she considered the rightful ruler of the planet of Bok.

Fiona and Crele were comforting Groovi after the ceremony. "We'll be here for you," Fiona assured her.

"Khazal will be cared for," Crele stated. "I am so sorry, Groovi. Oola fought bravely. She had saved Girtan's life, not to mention preserved the dignity of Grandfort."

Groovi was trying her best to be understanding, but only looked down at Khazal. She had to reconcile not only losing a wife, but Khazal losing a mama.

...

...

..."Oola..."

...

..."Oola. Wake up."

...

"Oola. Please wake up."

After a good amount of coaxing, Oola blinked her eyes. She felt as if she had been in a deep and extended sleep. She blinked several times, then rubbed at her eyes. "What has happened? I feel disoriented." She sat up on the bed, getting her eyes to focus. She looked down at her massive legs, and noticed they were glowing.

"What?" Oola held up her hands, and noticed that her skin was a bright neon orange. Her voice had also changed. Her muscles were also substantially bigger now. "I feel different. What has happened in the battle? Was Grandfort able to be saved?"

Oola felt a strong hand rest on her shoulder. She turned her head, and her eyes went wide. "Melbrik!" She grabbed onto the red goddess and held her tight. She looked around while still hugging Melbrik. "Arquis! Shijzan! Kleeda! I do not believe I am here!"

Melbrik pulled back from the warm hug. "We retrieved your essence. You fought well in the battle, but you fell to a wayward laser blast."

"Oh my," Oola exclaimed. "What of Groovi and Khazal?" She held up a hand, then her eyes glowed brighter. "I can see. They are well. I am relieved to see this."

"You are adapting well to your new powers," Shijzan commented. "Although, perhaps now you remember that you were like this before."

"I remember," Oola replied. "I was one of you for a short time. I remember all of it now."

"And now that you had perished, you are one of us for here in on," Melbrik stated. "Oola, you will now be the Guardian of Bok. You are also the goddess of courage once again."

Oola let a smile grow on her face. She looked down and gave her biceps a good flex. Her orange glowing skin crackled with electricity.

Kleeda rested a hand on Oola's large shoulder. "Perhaps we can resume where we left off?"

Oola got to her feet, her three long braids dangling down. She looked to be the strongest of all of the goddesses now. She took Kleeda by the hand and led her away from the throne room and into the ethereal back room with clouds for flooring.

Kleeda smiled. "Shall we engage in combat?"

Oola turned to Kleeda as she took both of her hands. "I had been away from you for too long." She kissed Kleeda hard as the two of them held each other close. They eventually got to the ground, where they made love on a soft cushion of clouds.

Given their godhood status, Oola and Kleeda were able to have sex for days. They spent their time getting in all positions. Oola even grew her energy cock out and banged Kleeda from behind for hours. The two of them laid spent as they gazed up into the celestial bounds of the universe.

"I cannot see them again," Oola sighed as she held Kleeda in her arms. "They cannot conceive of who I am now, what I have become."

"Do not fret," Kleeda assured her. "W ewill all be joined as one someday."

Oola gave Kleeda one last long kiss before they got up and went to the throne room. The fifth throne was waiting for Oola.