Penny's Promiscuity Ch. 22-29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a moment my confidence began to wobble.

"You look good enough to eat!" Pete growled from behind me.

"I look like a middle-aged mother of three," I sighed.

"You look how a Hot Wife should look," he insisted. "Just relax and enjoy everything. We never need to see them again if you don't want to."

He was carrying the short red dress I had bought to make me feel even more like my character Alice and even less like me. It was close fitting; I needed Pete's help to get me into it, smoothing it down over my hips, thighs and the contours of my bump before pulling the zipper up to my shoulders.

"You look amazing, Alice," he told me in a voice I believed. "Oops! Don't forget this!"

Pete handed me my increasingly heavy Pandora bracelet before carefully inspecting his soon-to-be-unfaithful wife.

"Perfect," he whispered as if genuinely awestruck by my appearance. "Just perfect."

The honesty in his voice gave my confidence one last, powerful boost.

"You're looking pretty good yourself," I replied.

I have to say, my soon-to-be cuckolded husband did look great in his usual dark trousers and open-necked designer shirt. The cut of both garments showed off his nicely-toned body well. For a moment I wondered what on earth I was thinking, being unfaithful to this amazing man but then I remembered that Pete's urging had played a huge role in my original infidelity and that we were in Manchester as much for him as we were for me, Pete's excited demeanour was making very clear.

"Are you ready?" he asked eagerly.

"As ready as I can be," I replied, not really feeling it.

"Remember, you don't have to do anything you don't want to," he told me one last time.

"I know, Pete. Thanks," I smiled more confidently than I felt.

I picked up my evening bag and walked nervously towards the bedroom door. Pete opened it for me and I walked out into the corridor and into a new phase of my life.

Chapter 25

We descended in nervous silence. I surreptitiously checked myself in the lift's all-round mirrors throughout the brief journey, wishing dearly I was ten years younger. Or maybe twenty. When we reached the lobby, I slipped my arm through my husband's and he led me to a quiet table nearby.

The plan was that Pete would meet our escorts for the evening on his own and check that they really were the couple we were expecting. If he was in any way unhappy, everything would stop. I would not even get to see them. If possible, he would also deal with the financial side of things without me present so that the rest of the evening could pass like a real date rather than a paid-for encounter.

I watched as he crossed the lobby and turned into the bar. A warm glow passed through me; my husband looked very handsome in tight black trousers, a silver-grey open-neck shirt and dark, well-cut jacket.

Pete was gone a surprisingly long time. For a while I was worried something had gone wrong. I had just taken my mobile phone from my bag to call him when he reappeared with a broad smile on his face.

"Is everything alright? I was worried," I began but he just smiled again.

"Everything's fine; better than fine!"

"What are they like?"

By now my nerves were strained almost to breaking point.

"'You'll see in a minute. I don't think you're going to be disappointed," he said reassuringly. "In fact, I think you'll be very pleased."

He took my hand as I rose to my feet. I slipped my arm through his and we walked through to the bar which was just beginning to fill up after dinner. My knees were trembling with nerves and I tottered on my heels several times, holding onto my husband's arm for balance.

The bar was very large and very grand. Because of this it wasn't anything like as crowded as I had expected on a Friday night. As we made our way through half occupied tables to the furthest corner, I realised Pete was directing me towards a smartly dressed couple sitting opposite each other in a four-person booth by the window.

I did a quick double-take when I saw them.

The male half of the couple rose to greet me politely as I approached. We kissed on the cheek as if we were already acquaintances. He smelled a little too strongly of after shave but I have to admit was even more handsome in the flesh than his online, pixelated photograph had suggested.

"Hi," he said in a deep voice with a distressingly strong local accent. "I'm Adam. This is Eve."

The names were obviously false but I didn't care; I wasn't planning to use my own name either. I looked at the woman smiling up at me; a pretty, full figured blonde with suspiciously orange-coloured skin.

"Alice," I said.

I looked across at my husband who nodded towards the seat alongside Adam who wriggled along the bench to make me comfortable. As I settled into place, I noticed he made sure my leg ended up pressed firmly against his and immediately felt his hand resting lightly on my thigh.

My first instinct was to brush it away but I fought against it. Pete was lowering himself onto the seat alongside Eve when I tried to catch his eye but before I could send him a silent message, the waitress arrived and we ordered more drinks.

To cut a long story short, after a nervous start and an unwise glass of wine to add to the champagne we had enjoyed upstairs, I finally began to relax a little. In this respect, our new friends were very reassuring indeed.

Firstly, from their body language and the way they talked, they were obviously a real married couple rather than just two escorts teaming up for an evening's date. That made me feel much happier.

They had been together for eight years and had two children, both at primary school. Dressed in expensive black jeans that showcased his powerful thighs and tight bottom and a designer polo shirt, Adam looked as if he spent many hours in the gym each week.

For a moment I wondered what his trained body would like naked then blushed as I realised I would probably find out quite soon. Then I blushed again as I realised I had almost unwittingly accepted things would go ahead!

Eve was full figured but not overweight. Her dress was white and gold, tight and more than a little flashy but I had to admit it suited her orange skin, long, curled blonde hair and her somewhat brash personality. They both wore wedding rings and Eve sported a large diamond engagement ring on her left hand too.

For a while we chatted awkwardly. To my relief, the noisy bar and our secluded booth made it very unlikely we could be overheard and I loosened up a little more.

It soon emerged that escorting was very much a part time, if profitable hobby for them as they both had 'proper' jobs during the day. Adam's job had been quite manual, at least in the past. He didn't specify what it was exactly, but I got the strong impression that building was involved. It would certainly have helped maintain his impressive physique.

I guessed he was in his early forties and was well built, slim and very good looking in an obvious, slightly common way. He was smooth-talking too, strangely attractive despite his local accent and genuinely charming from the start, paying me a great deal of attention; gradually calming my nerves, relaxing me further and making me feel a lot more attractive and desirable.

He was definitely not an intellectual but in an odd way this made it easier. I expect it helped Pete too; there was no chance whatsoever of me getting emotionally attached however good Adam might be in bed, but as a 'bit of rough' for the evening, he was simply perfect.

We weren't there for conversation after all!

Eve was a few years younger if I had followed their conversation correctly. She worked part time as a beautician and looked after their two young kids. She was bubbly and friendly but reassuringly not at all Pete's usual type. Curvy and with the abundant boobs promised by their website, she was extremely attractive, but with the same obvious, slightly common appeal her husband possessed.

Occasional swingers before the children were born; it had been Eve who had apparently got the two of them into the escorting business. One of her friends in the beauty salon -- a girl already into escorting - had been asked by a client if she could bring a man along to her next appointment for a threesome. Knowing that Eve and Adam had swung in the past and were very short of cash after their unplanned second child, she had asked Eve if her husband might be available.

Eve had been uncertain to begin with but the client was rich, the promised money was good and their bank balance precarious so, after a good deal of debate and a lot of misgivings, she had reluctantly agreed that Adam could go.

He had performed well. The evening had gone very successfully indeed, the client had been very happy and the money even better than expected but her friend's reports of Adam's prowess in bed had been so very positive as to make Eve feel vulnerable and unsettled.

But money was money so she had agreed the two could work together again. After two more evenings with her friend followed by enthusiastic praise of his lovemaking, Eve had decided that enough was enough. Despite having no experience as an escort herself, she had insisted that she and Adam should to try and work as a couple themselves.

She signed them up with an agency and, after a slow start, they were now beginning to enjoy themselves.

For a moment I wondered maliciously whether, after having had two children Eve's vagina had loosened as much as mine had after having our three.

After half an hour of conversation, Adam's hand had worked its way high up my thigh. The urge to sweep it away had been conquered, I was enjoying the attention and it was clear to all four of us that we were hitting it off well.

Pete shot me a questioning glance across the table. I looked back into his open, pleading eyes and, with a lump in my throat and my heart thumping in my chest, nodded almost imperceptibly. His eyes twinkled and a broad smile crossed his face. He raised an eyebrow as if to ask if I was really sure.

I nodded again, my heart racing as it dawned on me what I had just done. We really were going to go ahead with the evening's plans. Pete whispered something into Eve's ear and showed her a white envelope in his inside jacket pocket.

"Not here, John," she whispered, pushing it back but smiling indulgently.

"Sorry," Pete said embarrassed. "We're new to this."

"It's okay," Eve smiled, her hand falling to his thigh in much the same way as her husband's was on mine.

We talked a little longer, our conversation restricted to innuendo and whispers but the increasing noise in the crowded bar made it highly unlikely any of us could have been overheard.

The commitment now made, it quickly emerged that Pete and I were an unusual booking. Most often they were asked to do a full bisexual foursome with their clients or more common still, have a single man join them for a threesome in which their client could take part whenever he wanted.

We discussed quietly and obliquely what might happen when we went upstairs. Adam told us that they sometimes did a show for voyeur clients in which he and Eve went through lots of different acts and positions together. It was a routine designed to be good to watch and which allowed the clients to join in if they wanted.

He suggested that I took the role his wife usually took and let him do to me all the things he usually did to her.

I was very nervous, unsure whether I would be capable of going through with it. Despite the last months, my experience in bed couldn't possibly compete with that of a professional sex worker like Eve but at the same time, I was desperate to know what all those things they did were and how they felt.

"From what you've said I would guess this really is your first time," Adam stated quietly.

Pete and I exchanged glances.

"It's not the first time. Pen... Alice has been with another man," my husband said. "But it will be the first time I've stayed and watched."

This time it was the turn of Adam and Eve to look at each other and smile.

"You're going to love it, Alice," Eve smiled at me knowingly with a genuine glint of pleasure in her eye. "You can trust me on that. He's very, very good!"

"I hope so," I smiled back nervously.

"Okay then," Adam began. "First a bit of safety information; like you get on a plane."

Pete and I laughed a little too much.

"Seriously though," Adam continued. "Some first timers find it a lot harder than they expected when things get started for real."

"I can imagine," my husband snorted.

"And not just first timers," Adam continued. "Even experienced swingers can find it really hard watching their wives getting..." he looked around then decided not to use the word that was on all our lips. "Well, let's say they find it very hard just to sit back and watch. Sometimes they get a bit angry."

"I'm sure they do," Pete replied with feeling.

"Some wives get part way down the path then change their minds too," Eve added, looking directly at me. "So we always insist that if either of you -- EITHER of you wants it to stop then we stop," she said firmly.

There was a brief silence then Adam took over again.

"The whole thing can only work properly if you're both okay about everything. If one of you wants to go on but the other wants to stop then that's too bad; we stop. You both have to want to go all the way. Is that okay with you?"

He looked into my eyes then into Pete's. We looked at each other.

"Okay," I said nervously.

"Yes. I'm okay with that too," Pete confirmed.

"The other thing is," Eve carried on. "A lot of couples like to talk and shout during... when it's happening. Wives especially like to shout out 'no' or 'don't touch me' or even call for their husbands to help them. It's hard for us to know when the shouting is real and when it's all part of the fun so we use a safety word. Do you know what that is?"

"Yes," I replied immediately.

My online researches had strayed into the world of BDSM enough for me to have picked this up. Pete gave me an odd look and I blushed.

"Great. The word we use is 'abort'. You can shout 'no' and 'stop' and 'get off me' all you like and we'll just carry on. But if we hear the word 'abort' then we'll stop right away. Is that okay?"

For a moment I wondered if we would end up being one of those couples. Although I had slept with Tony many times and Pete had even taken me to do it, I did not know how he would react when he actually watched another man doing for real all the things we had fantasised about for so long.

But we would both find out very soon because suddenly it was all agreed and after nearly an hour's chat we were on our way up to our room.

Chapter 26

For me, the time we spent in that room passed in a kind of dream, from the moment Pete unlocked the door and let us in right up to the moment I fell asleep exhausted and he showed our two companions out again an hour and a half later.

Even now I can't remember some of the details despite seeing the photos and video Pete and Eve took. Not even inspecting the longer lasting marks on my body told the full story but my abiding memory is of a truly extraordinary, life-changing experience.

We didn't need the safety word but it was a good job they told us about it. While Adam was giving me what to this day remains the fucking of my lifetime, I made a lot of noise and said things I'm too embarrassed to write down even in this story.

I remember Pete pouring us all champagne and taking me into the bathroom where he helped me undress down to my lingerie, whispering reassuring nothings in my ear and doing his best to bolster my confidence. He made me go to the toilet too which should have given me a clue as to what might happen but in my excitement, I missed it entirely.

When we nervously left the bathroom, we found Adam had stripped and was only wearing tight black shorts. His wife, like me, was dressed only in lingerie; in her case black and very skimpy. Pete immediately took his cue and undressed down to his briefs too even though he had made his expected non-participation clear.

His already-present erection was there for all to see. His eyes became instantly fixed on Eve's curvy form.

I have to say that seeing her full, sexy, thirty-something figure made me feel both skinny and old but from the moment his eyes met mine, like the professional he was, Adam paid her no attention at all, focussing all his attention on me.

This helped me feel considerably less self-conscious but still very nervous.

As if sensing my anxiety and with a level of sensitivity that impressed me, Adam and Eve took easy control of the whole evening and I entered a dream world I never realised was there waiting. At a fast and exciting pace, they took me in easy but inexorable stages on a well-planned and for them familiar journey from unfaithful wife to what I can only describe as an inexpert and inexperienced porn star.

Given all that happened that evening it seems strange to say that the most nerve-wracking moment was actually at the very beginning when, standing nervously alongside the bed and with my husband merely feet away, Adam's fingers rose gently to my boobs, his lips closed on mine and he began to kiss me.

My whole body went tense as for the first time, my husband of over twenty-five years saw in the flesh another man's lips touching mine and another man's hands beginning to stroke my body.

The touch of a strange man's fingers on my skin was electric but my nerves were frazzled. Despite all he had said and all he had urged me to do in private; despite all he had seen on the video, I couldn't be sure how he would really react when his wife and the mother of his children began to be unfaithful right in front of him.

Hearing stories of how my lover had fucked me was one thing; actually watching him do right before his eyes might be quite another.

As Adam's tongue parted my half-resisting lips, I tried to look at Pete out of the corner of my eye. He was standing at the edge of the room with Eve alongside him, holding his hand.

I could almost feel the tension surge in his body as his long-awaited fantasy finally began to come true.

Adam must have felt it too because he backed off a little, moving his lips from mine then kissing me on the neck and shoulders as his hands continued their welcome journey over my tingling flesh. It worked well; I began to relax a little more and could feel Pete's tension reducing too as my new lover's attentions became less emotionally and more physically intimate.

Adam held my arms were by my sides as his lips moved over my body, from my shoulders to my arms to the back of my neck; the heat of his breath on my skin melting my resistance with every second. Releasing my wrists, I could feel his hands exploring my body, fondling my buttocks, thighs and boobs, gradually reducing my inhibitions and increasing my arousal.

My eyes closed, my head rose and I concentrated hard on the touch of his fingertips as they danced over my flesh. Minutes later I was literally trembling with excitement.

"Why don't you touch me now, Alice?" he whispered.

I looked across at Pete who hesitated, then nodded. Emboldened, I reached out tentatively with my fingers and, as Adam stroked my body, I began to stroke his in return.

It felt awkward and artificial at first but as I became more familiar with his firm, downy skin and the trained musculature beneath I began to enjoy it more and more. As my fingers passed over his body and my nerves began to calm, I could feel myself becoming more and more aroused. His arms were strong and smooth with large tattoos on his triceps and shoulders. His chest was powerful too, with strikingly well-defined muscles. I let my fingers trace the outline of his pecs and stray down to his flat tummy where I found a six-pack almost as impressive as Will's.