Penny's Promiscuity Ch. 22-29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Below his tummy, something long and thick was trying to free itself from his shorts. My own tummy tingled as I thought what that must be!

"Kneel down!"

It was a command; with the briefest of glances at my husband, I immediately complied, dropping to my knees with my face towards his flat tummy. I could hear whispered voices behind me as Pete and Eve moved round the room to get a better view. I felt embarrassed but exhilarated at the same time; too excited to do anything but what my new lover wanted.

"Pull down my shorts, Alice. Very slowly!"

My hands rose to his waist, my trembling fingers slipped inside the elastic and I began to draw his shorts slowly down, over his firm, tight buttocks. Pete's eyes had been fixed on my hands but broke away to look me straight in the eye as I slowly eased the waistband over Adam's rock hard erection and down his muscular thighs.

His cock sprang upright only inches from my face, making me jump. I giggled like a girl and for the first time starred in wonder at the pole of male muscle that was soon going to penetrate my body; the shaft that would surely soon be bringing me new and exciting pleasures.

It was simply beautiful!

Most cocks would seem beautiful compared with Tony's ugly but effective appendage. Will's had been as attractive a weapon as I had seen at the time but to me in my extreme state of arousal, Adam's seemed just perfect.

It was a shaft I was to become very familiar with that night.

In retrospect -- and believe me Pete and I went over the events of that night many times -- though Adam's cock was certainly pretty, in terms of size it wasn't anything out of the ordinary. Shorter than Pete's but longer than Tony's, thicker than Pete's but slimmer than Tony's, it curved markedly upwards in a smooth arc from its hairless base to its smooth, purple-coloured head.

I had seen Will's shaved groin before and to my shame, once I had got over the surprise, had liked it. Adam's cock and balls were pleasingly similar; smooth, clean, clinical but in terms of size, not the monster I had feared.

Though the couple's website had overstated Adam's size, for my first fucking by a professional it was actually a relief to know that I wouldn't have to deal with the pain a porn-star-sized cock might bring despite my rather over-sized vagina.

Adam's seemed a good, balanced tool which would not risk causing serious internal injury.

It was also the first circumcised penis I had encountered which sent a thrill through me.

I could take it! It would be okay!

"Good girl," Adam smiled down at me. "Now stroke it."

I looked again at my husband as for the first time I began to stroke another man's cock in front of him. The look on Pete's face was a strange mix of pain, lust and fear but he made no attempt to stop me. I kept my eyes on his as I took the shaft in my hand, feeling its warmth, girth and smooth surface.

"Suck me, Alice! Suck my cock!"

To a fifty-one-year-old mother of two and a senior research scientist, having a strange man command me to suck his cock should have been a shock. But it wasn't.

Instead, Adam's crude words produced a surge of something close to pure animal lust within me. Though Will had come close, no-one had ever actually ordered me to suck their cock before; not even Pete or Tony. It was the clearest indication possible that tonight would be different; that a huge barrier was about to be crossed and we were about to experience something new.

I looked again at my husband as if needing one final confirmation that all was okay. Pete was simply staring at me, his mouth slightly open; his had gripping Eve's tightly. Seeing there was to be no word of restraint from that direction, I raised myself on my knees, leaned in towards Adam's belly and tentatively licked the head of a stranger's cock.

There was gasp and a soft whimper from the side of the room. It was my husband's voice. I paused.

"Suck it, Alice!"

Adam's voice was firm; commanding. I waited for a reaction from Pete but still there was none so, using all the memories and imagination I could muster, I opened my lips, leaned forward and took the head of Adam's beautiful cock into my mouth.

"Oh God!"

Pete's breathless voice washed around my ears as, like the slut I had become, his wife of over twenty-five years began to 'give head' for all she was worth right in front of him.

"That's good, Alice," Adam whispered.

Adam's fingers raked through my hair as I ran my tongue over and around his smooth head and along the ridge underneath. My right hand rose high between his strong thighs. I took his heavy sack into my palm while my left hand grasped the base of his rapidly-hardening shaft and my tongue flickered over the soft dome thrust between my lips.

I had never been a great fan of fellatio -- for me the whole focus of sex has always been to feel a man ejaculate deep within my body -- but with Adam, everything was different. Of course, I had given blow-jobs to boyfriends in my youth and had taken my husband's, Tony's, Darren's and Will's cocks into my mouth but it had always been en-route to the ultimate goal of insemination.

With Adam, a complete stranger and a professional, things were so different. Once it had begun in earnest, my remaining inhibitions seemed to simply melt away and within seconds Penny Barker was behaving like a cheap, dirty cock-sucker!

And she was loving it!

My eyes closed and with Adam's balls cupped in my palm, I began to massage, lick and suck that new, exciting cock with a wanton energy I didn't know I possessed. I licked its end; I ran the tip of my tongue along its length and around the ridge under its smooth dome; I kissed its lengthening shaft from smooth top to shaved bottom.

"Mmmm! That's better," Adam whispered as his cock became fully hard. "Now play with yourself while you suck me."

The merest flash of reluctance passed over me. No man; not even my husband had ever seen me masturbate before. But in that room, at that time, on my knees with that man, it seemed the only thing to do.

The hand that had been cupping Adam's balls fell between my own thighs and with a tightening chest, I began to touch myself as I sucked, first tentatively rubbing my open slit with my fingertips then, as the sensations of arousal overcame any feelings of shame, thrusting them as deep into my vagina as Adam thrust his cock into my mouth.

It felt so wicked, so wanton! Me, a pregnant, middle-aged mother of three playing with my own clitoris, a stranger's cock in my mouth, fingering myself wildly in front of my lover, my husband and my lover's wife!

"That's good, Alice; that's very good!"

Adam released my hair then placed his hands either side of my head. A moment later he began to slowly fuck my face, his cock sliding smoothly and easily between my lips, pulling my head forwards with every slow stroke.

"Mmmm! You're very good at this," he turned his head towards Pete. "John, you are a lucky man. Your wife's an amazing cocksucker!"

His words sounded cheerful and encouraging rather than demeaning. Adam increased his pace a little and his depth a lot. Unused to deep oral sex, I gagged a couple of times when the head of his cock struck the back of my throat and struggled to breathe going but the lustful feelings within my mind and the moisture seeping from my cunt onto my hand drove me inexorably on.

My cunt! The word had come naturally!

"Jesus!"

As I gagged on Adam's cock for a fourth time, I heard my husband's coarse whisper from the corner of the room. Again it should have brought me to my senses but I was too far gone. Instead I swivelled my eyes helplessly across to where Pete stood, his shorts tented comically as Eve slowly massaged his confined erection.

"Do you like this, John?" she asked softly in her surprisingly sexy northern accent. "Do you like watching your wife suck my husband's cock? It feels as if you do!"

For a moment our eyes made contact. On his face I saw fear, horror and a shocking animal lust I hadn't seen on my husband's handsome face before.

"Christ yes!" Pete growled, his eyes fixed on mine.

I have no idea how long I knelt there, knees spread, fingers plunging in and out of my vagina as my mouth was fucked by my new lover but eventually Adam must have decided it was time to move on because his face-fucking slowed to a halt and he pulled himself gently from my mouth.

"Are you wet enough yet?" he asked as I looked up into his handsome face, my eyes dreamy with arousal.

"I... I'm not sure," I stammered.

"Then we'd better have a look," he replied with a grin. "John, would you undress Alice for me?"

I looked across at Pete who was staring back in bewilderment.

"Give me the camera John," Eve said in her extraordinarily lustful voice.

"You want me to..."

"You have to strip your wife so my husband can fuck her pussy," she said slowly and clearly, emphasising the last here words.

Stunned and without a word, Pete handed over his new camera then padded nervously across the bedroom to where I was still kneeling before Adam's near-vertical erect cock. He took my hands in his and helped me to my feet then, as I tottered on my heels, he looked at me as if my body was something strange he hadn't seen before.

"Take the bra off first," Eve smiled, the camera lens pointing directly at us.

His hands literally shaking and unable to look me in the eye, Pete moved behind me. I felt the clasp of my bra being unfastened; it slid forward over my shoulders. My hands rose instinctively to keep my boobs covered.

"Bare her breasts, John," Eve continued. "Show my husband your wife's tits."

Slowly and nervously, Pete pulled my hands away from my chest, slid the small pale garment down my arms and threw it onto the room's small sofa. My hands returned to my now naked boobs to cover them.

"Now take off her panties," Eve whispered, her face and the camera close to Pete's as she watched his movements closely. "Show us her pussy!"

Pete turned to look at her, his expression something I couldn't read. Then he dropped to his knees and with his face inches from my groin, slipped his fingers into the sides of my knickers. A moment later he slowly pulled them down, over my bony bottom and down my skinny thighs.

Instinctively I pressed my knees together to stop myself being exposed but to the surprise of both of us, Pete was waving none of that.

"Open your legs," he whispered.

Looking him straight in the eye, I moved my right leg slightly, still unstable on my heels and felt the satin of my panties being slid the whole length of my legs until they lay around my ankles. My body bared, Pete lifted first one leg then the other, freeing my feet and allowing the unwanted garment to be cast on top of the discarded bra.

His wife stripped, my husband rose to his feet, his eyes still not meeting mine then turned towards our new friends as if expecting praise. I stood before them all in only my hold-up stockings and bracelet.

"Well done," Eve said with a smile. "It's tough the first time."

"You're not kidding," Pete agreed, his voice breathy as if his chest was tight.

"And she's shaved too," she added. "Adam loves fucking freshly-shaved pussies."

Her words made me feel even more sexy. Until I started shaving my pubic hair, I had hated the word pussy with a passion. Now, apart from the 'c' word, there seemed no other way to describe the place between my thighs that should have been private but no longer was.

"Lay her on the bed, John," Eve ordered quietly but firmly, following my every movement with the camera lens.

"Now?" Pete asked.

"Now!"

He stood in front of me and took my hands in his. This time our eyes did meet.

"Are you okay?" he mouthed.

I nodded.

"Sure?"

"No! But I'm not going to back out now."

I stepped slowly backwards until my calves touched the edge of the mattress then lowered my bottom to the sheet, my hands still in Pete's. Adam moved closer to the bed, his cock still large, erect and glistening with my saliva. At his gesture, I shuffled up the centre of the mattress until my head was on the large pillows.

"Spread her legs, John," he said slowly and clearly, his deep, attractive eyes fixed on mine.

Pete looked from me to Adam then across to Eve.

"Show my husband your wife's pussy," she said quietly but firmly.

Nervously and with my eyes fixed on his hands, Pete put his palms on my knees and slowly opened my thighs, exposing my most private places for another man's use.

The job done, he looked at Adam, then at Eve, then at my freshly-presented and weeping vulva. Our eyes met briefly again before Eve escorted Pete back to the edge of the room.

The bed rocked as Adam climbed on with me, moving close, his body rising above mine and blocking out the light. He lowered his face to mine; his weight on my hips. Our lips met, our mouths opened and I felt his long, lithe tongue pass between my teeth again.

A moment later we were kissing deeply and passionately, our naked bodies pressed together. Adam's tongue was in my mouth and I was sucking on it, thrusting back with my own as our lips ground over each other. His hands were on my body, on my sides, on my boobs, on my thighs and I could feel his erect cock pressing into my lower belly.

A feeling of warm, feminine acceptance passed through me as my body prepared itself to be penetrated by this strong, attractive Alpha Male. Instinctively I opened my legs further to let his cock find my cunt.

But that was not Adam's intention. Instead of taking me there and then, his mouth left mine and began to work its way down my body, planting a series of tiny kisses across my shoulders and the globes of my boobs before taking my left nipple between his teeth.

The lightness and delicacy of his touch was electric, my skin tingled wildly as he sucked my teat between his teeth and nipped it gently then repeated the action on the other side. A moment later he was suckling on my breasts like a baby, first one then the other, his hands kneading my flesh as my entire nipples were smothered by his active tongue.

Already hard and thanks to my pregnancy extremely sensitive, they became firmer still, the dark skin around my teats becoming tightly puckered. I moaned and sighed with pleasure as Adam suckled, then as his lips worked my boobs, I felt the touch of his fingers on my slit, working their way along the damp valley as his teeth continued to torment my teats.

Then my boobs were suddenly abandoned and I felt his lips continue in a line of kisses from the underside of my tiny, flat globes down to my tummy where his tongue began to toy with my navel. He kissed around the softly swelling in my belly then looked up straight into my eyes, a puzzled expression on his face.

"Are you pregnant?" he asked, planting another kiss on my navel, the last word the merest whisper.

I paused, surprised by the question then nodded slowly, my face burning with embarrassment.

"Do you mind?" I whispered in return.

"Christ no," he smiled, genuinely excited.

He kissed my bump again; I smiled back bashfully, not knowing what if anything to say. My hesitation must have revealed something to make Adam suspicious.

"Is it his?" he mouthed silently, nodding towards where Pete was standing.

One of Eve's hands was on his groin, the other trained the camera on me.

For a moment I froze, unable even to move my head, unwilling to betray my husband. It wasn't necessary; the expression on my face gave my secret away instantly. Adam's eyes opened wide in astonishment.

"Wow!" he said. "You are a dark house indeed Little Alice." He slid his head lower between my thighs. "I guess tonight is going to be a first for me too!"

Without warning, Adam drew the tip of his tongue in a long, determined stroke from the very base of my slit, along my soaking valley, between my inner lips and across the underside of my hooded clitoris.

"Oh my GOD!"

The shock of his first assault on my over-sensitised vulva made my body convulse on the bed. My back arched, my legs closed on his head and my hands flew to his dark hair.

"Penny..."

Pete gasped from alongside me, his voice merely a breath but I couldn't respond because Adam tongued me again. This time the result was even more profound as the rough flat surface of his tongue rasped over my rapidly engorging nub.

"Fuck!"

Pete's voice from the darkness sounded both bewildered and excited but before I could take it all in, Adam's tongue was on my body once more, this time giving me no chance of recovery. The assault on my vulva was powerful, relentless and delivered with an expertise that only years of practice could have produced. Even my husband's undoubted cunnilingual prowess could not match what that man did with his mouth that night.

The first orgasm hit within seconds, the second followed hard on its heels, only to be replaced by a third, even stronger pulse of pleasure as at the same time, Adam's fingers worked their way under his active chin and into my loose, inviting vagina.

I lost count of the times my body was wracked with spasms of delight. As his tongue worked its magic on my painfully swollen clitoris, Adam's fingers curled within me, their tips seeking and finding that magic rough patch behind my pubic bone that worked such wonders.

This is when the haziness in my memory begins.

Gasping for breath between waves of pleasure, I remember my arms and legs flailing as I came helplessly. I remember strong male fingers interlocking with those of my right hand. I remember looking across and seeing Pete holding it tightly, his eyes wide with lust and excitement as he knelt alongside the bed watching me cum over and over again at the mercy of Adam's expert hands and mouth.

Just as I felt I must surely pass out, I remember Adam slowing and stopping. There was a brief conversation between my husband and Adam's wife. The exact words are beyond remembering but it began with a female voice.

"He's going to fuck her now," Eve's voice was hard and excited too.

"Oh shit! Oh fuck!"

"You want him to fuck her John?"

It wasn't a question that needed an answer.

"You want him to stick his cock in her pussy and fuck the life out of her?" she pressed.

Pete was still holding my hand and staring into my dreamy, climax-fuddled eyes.

"If you want my husband to fuck your wife you've got to ask him to do it!"

"What?"

"You've got to ask him!"

"You mean...?"

"It's simple enough John. Just ask my husband to fuck your wife and he'll do it."

Though I was incapable of seeing it at the time, the psychology was brilliant. Until now Pete's role had been almost entirely passive and voyeuristic. Making him strip me for my lover had been a fantastic way of involving him but actually making him say the words that would trigger my penetration and the final part of his cuckolding was sheer genius.

Panting and still dazed, for a moment I remember fearing that my husband would back out and not let my pleasure become complete.

But he didn't.

"Would... would you fuck my wife?" he stammered quietly.

"I'm sorry John, I didn't hear that," Eve taunted him, the camera now full on his bewildered face.

There was a brief pause.

"I want your husband to fuck my wife," he eventually said, his voice getting stronger as the words became less daunting. "Please."

"You want him to do what?"

"Fuck her! I want him to fuck her!"

"That's better. Say it again!"

"Oh shit!"

"Come on John! Tell us what you really want! Say it out loud; you know you want to!"

"I want your husband to..."

"To do what John?"

"To fuck her! The fuck my wife!"

"Yes! Good boy! Say it again!"

"I want him to fuck her! I want him to stick his cock in my wife's cunt and fuck the life out of her!"