Penny's Promiscuity Ch. 22-29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Adam's fingertip did the same. Covered with cool slimy goo, it easily prised open the tightly puckered muscles of my sphincter and entered my rectum.

"Uhhhhhh!"

I gasped as his digit sank into my body, feeling first one knuckle then the second pass through my tight ring. My body tried instinctively to expel the invading finger but to no avail; Adam simply pressed his hand forward until I could feel his palm against my lower spine and his finger deeper in my bottom.

For a moment the world stood still, my lovers cock buried as deep in my vagina as his finger was in my anus.

Then he began to move, drawing his cock back until it had all but left my body before thrusting it forward. At the same time, his finger in my rectum was twisted from left to right.

My sensitive anus tingled madly; the double stimulation simply out of this world. I already knew from both Will and Pete how effective an erogenous zone my bottom could be, but this was something new.

There, lying on my side with my knees drawn up almost to my chest, my whole vulva and cleft were open and exposed helplessly to Adam's desires. He took full advantage of my vulnerability, his strokes growing longer, deeper and faster with every second, his finger now fucking my rectum as effectively as his cock was fucking my cunt -- for that was all it now was; a cunt!

The first orgasm hit me hard and fast, shaking my entire body so hard my raised knees hit me in the face.

"Ohhhhjjeeesssussssccchhhhrriisstt!"

The second wave arrived hard on its heels and the third shortly afterwards. As I came helplessly on Adam's finger and cock, I no longer cared where my husband was or what he was doing. Now, nothing but my own extraordinary pleasure mattered.

Securing his advantage, Adam fucked me in rapid, short, sharp thrusts, his body angled away from mine to give him maximum depth of penetration while I felt the incredible sensation of a second finger being forced alongside the first in my already-stretched anus.

"Noooooo! Ohhhh Yessss!"

My knees hit me hard in the mouth as Adam's thrusts drove me bodily up the bed one last time before to my surprise, slowing to a halt.

My bewildered mind began to object but then something changed. The fingers were no longer in my rectum. His cock was no longer in my vagina. There was a fumbling behind me, a soft squirting noise; the touch of warm hands on my exposed buttocks.

"What... what... are you doing...?" I murmured, dazed.

"It's okay. Relax," Adam whispered into the back of my head.

I felt something smooth and rounded being rubbed along the cleft between my buttocks.

"But that's... that's my..."

Still too dazed by my orgasms to understand, I put up no resistance when the 'something' was pressed up against my already loosened anus.

"Raise your knees. It'll be easier," Adam whispered in my ear.

"Mmmm?" I asked, slightly dazed.

"Raise your knees, Alice."

Still not fully understanding what was happening, I did what I was told, raising my legs until was lying on my side, my knees high against my boobs.

"Like this?" I asked.

"Good girl," Adam purred in his rather endearing Northern accent. "Now take a deep breath!"

"What? Oh! Oh! OhhhWWWWW!"

I felt pressure against my anus; it closed tighter. I felt the pressure increase; its resistance began to fail. I felt the pressure increase suddenly and sharply...

If I live to be a hundred, I will never forget the moment the head of Adam's cock passed through my anus and entered my rectum; the first time in my entire life that a man's cock had penetrated my most private passage.

"Oh. My. Fucking. God!"

It felt simply huge, massive, filling me impossibly from the very first second it burst through my sphincter.

My instinctive reaction was to jerk my hips away to try and free myself, but Adam was expecting this and simply moved with me. Wherever my hips moved, his moved too, holding his cock firmly inside me.

Unable to free myself by escaping, my body tried to expel the invader in other ways. The urge to move my bowels was almost overwhelming but Adam had clearly expected this too and began sawing himself back and forth through my stretched anus, reaching deeper inside me with every little thrust until I felt so full I was sure I would burst.

"OoooowwwWWWW!" I wailed.

"Oh my God!" Pete's voice from somewhere to my left sounded awestruck.

I stared blindly at the bedroom wall, stunned. A man's cock was really, inside my rectum. I was having my first ever anal sex.

And it hurt like Hell!

"Try to relax," a female voice close by murmured reassuringly. "It will feel strange if it's your first time but trust me; if you can get through the first few minutes it just gets better and better."

My head was spinning as I tried desperately to relax my sphincter and ease the discomfort. Adam's thrusts were small and slow, but my raw, tightly-stretched anus felt every tiny movement of the shaft that penetrated me.

"It's okay," he whispered into my ear from behind. "You've done really well. The worst is over; just try and relax. You're going to love it."

"But it's so big," I moaned.

"So, we'll take it very slooowlyyyyy!"

I felt him stop, still buried in my body, filling me completely in an extraordinary new way.

There was the popping sound of something being opened behind me. The next thing I knew, something cool and slimy had been squirted onto my anus. The shaft within me slid slowly in and out; the burning sensation in my bottom eased a little.

He squirted a little more cool goo... and suddenly Adam's cock was moving much more freely in and out of my rectum; the pain quickly becoming less intense. Though still present, the urge to move my bowels was decreasing rapidly too and I suddenly became aware of an entirely new and truly incredible sensation emanating from the entrance to my rectum and building very quickly indeed.

"Oh my GODDDDD!"

The high-pitched squeal that escaped my lips was quickly choked off by the extraordinary wave of pleasure that gripped my entire body. My mouth opened and closed but no sound came out.

"See? I knew you'd love it," Adam said encouragingly.

My legs straightened by themselves and my body flexed but Adam held himself deep inside me, his hips following mine as I rolled onto my front, my legs parted helplessly by his knees.

"Ooooowww!"

I wailed into the bedclothes as I lay face down and Adam began to bugger me properly. The angle was awkward, but the sensations were almost beyond description as his thick shaft was dragged across my over-sensitised ring and plunged into the depths of my bowels over and over again.

I shook bodily as the waves of pleasure grew in intensity.

"That feels so fucking good Alice," he hissed, his mouth inches behind my head.

"You're so big! I'm so full!" I protested weakly.

"That's because you've got my whole cock in your ass! All of it!"

"Oh God!"

"Relax. It will start to feel good soon!"

It was already feeling good.

"Can you feel yourself getting looser?" he whispered into my ear a dozen strokes later.

"Y... Yes..." I gasped.

It was true, and the looser I felt the better it felt too.

"I can feel it too," Adam growled. "Let's try this..."

His arm slipped under my belly and lifted me a little from the bed, his cock still inside me.

"John! The pillows!"

I felt Pete moving closer; two pillows from the bed were shoved underneath my hips then Adam lowered me back down.

For a moment I lay there impaled by Adam's cock, my bottom obscenely raised, my face pressed into the rumpled sheet. But my lover had no plans to let my arousal subside; instead he began to fuck me again, this time with a slow but increasing pace, thrusting in and out of my neatly-presented rectum in long, smooth strokes.

My body fought back weakly, my sphincter still trying to close, my bowels still trying to expel the invader but after a dozen more of Adam's strong, confident thrusts I felt the unexpected and entirely new sensation of my body simply giving up the fight.

Defeated by the assault, my sphincter yielded completely, surrendering, opening completely, offering no resistance at all to the shaft that penetrated it.

The moment of complete compliance was extraordinary; far from feeling weak and vulnerable, a strange, almost liberating feeling of relief and freedom came over me along with a totally compliant acceptance of whatever pleasures would now take place.

My final virginity well and truly gone, I had nothing left to conceal; nothing left to defend. I could let myself go in a way I had never been able to before. With no resistance left in my anus, the remaining pain faded too and was quickly replaced with a new and entirely unexpected kind of pleasure as the nerve endings in my rectum were stimulated to an astonishing degree.

Sensing the change, Adam began to fuck me harder and faster, feeling no resistance at all to his increasingly powerful thrusts.

"That's really good," he grunted. "Is it good for you yet?"

It was, but I was already beyond reply, my body twisting and flexing as if adjusting to this wonderful new sensation on its own, seeking first the most comfortable, then the most pleasurable position.

Adam's thrusting grew faster and more forceful still; I could hear the sound of his lower belly slapping against my bony buttocks with each deeply penetrating stroke.

'Slup! Slup! Slup! Slup!'

The sounds of my anus being fucked were quite different from my cunt; cruder, earthier, more feral.

"Ohhh Goddd! I moaned into the mattress.

'Slup! Slup! Slup! Slup!'

"Jeesussss!"

My eyes were tightly closed now, my face pressed into the bedclothes, my bottom raised high; completely exposed to whatever Adam wanted to do with me.

'Slup! Slup! Slup! Slup!'

"You're fucking amazing Alice!" he gasped without pausing in his rhythm.

Completely unable to speak, all I could do was nod my head. It felt good; it felt very good. It felt like nothing I had felt in my life before.

'Slup-slup-slup-slup'

The pace grew faster and the wave of pleasure began to rise over me.

'Slup-slup-slup-slup-slup-slup-slup-slup'

The wave reached its crest and began to break.

'Slup-slup-slup-slup-slup-slup-slup-slup'

"OhGod!OhGod!OhGod!"

Rather than crash down upon me as my previous climaxes, the first anal orgasm of my life seemed to begin deep within my bowels. Building much more slowly than vaginal or clitoral climaxes, it grew until it had reached a powerful intensity deep inside me then it simply surged outwards, overtaking all other sensations, robbing me in turn of the power of speech, of breath and finally of all voluntary movement as it took control of my entire existence.

"OhhhhhhmyyyyGooodddd!"

My ecstatic wailing stopped, choked off by the sheer intensity of my climax, rendering me silent though my eyes and mouth gaped wide and my body shook uncontrollably.

"Christ Penny!"

I heard Pete exclaim from somewhere close by, not noticing that in his own excitement he had once again used my real name. As if spurred on by this, Adam seemed to redouble his efforts and began the short, rapid strokes that would have brought any other man I had ever slept with very quickly to climax.

'Slup-slup-slup-slup-slup-slup-slup-slup...'

"AaahhhhhhooooowwwwwWWWWW!" I wailed as the climax grew even more intense.

'Slup-slup-slup-slup-slup-slup-slup-slup...'

The sensations were like nothing on earth; my whole body convulsing beneath Adam.

'Slup-slup-slup-slup-slup-slup-slup-slup...'

"Jeeeeesssuuuussss heeelllpppp mmmeee!!"

I had no idea what I was saying or doing, my body throbbing and pulsing as another unfamiliar wave of this new kind of orgasm hit me.

"You want him to cum in her ass?" I heard Eve ask from behind my back. "Or across her face?"

'Slup-slup-slup-slup-slup-slup-slup-slup.'

"What do you want Penn?" Pete asked, again using my real name.

But I was too far gone to reply.

'Slup-slup-slup-slup-slup-slup-slup-slup.'

"Better decide soon;" Adam gasped anxiously. "I can't hold out much longer!"

"Shit! Um..."

"Nearly there!" Adam warned.

"Fuck! In her face! Cum in her face!" my husband finally gasped.

Adam immediately pulled his cock out of my rectum leaving me feeling dazed, confused and very empty indeed. He jumped off my prone body and stood alongside the bed.

"On your knees Alice," he commanded.

Dazed, and exhausted, I nonetheless did what I was told, slipped off the mattress and knelt trembling and unsteadily on the floor in front of my lover, my knees wide apart, my hands on my thighs to steady myself.

Adam pulled off the condom quickly and efficiently then began to pump his shaft rapidly. There was the slapping sound of his hand on his cock, a series of animal grunts and a flexing of his body.

"Open your mouth. Quickly!"

I looked across at my husband who was watching intently as Eve filmed in extreme close-up. The movement was enough to make Adam miss his mark. The first rope of semen splashed against my left cheek, the second hit me in the eye, shocking me into opening my mouth.

The third rope went straight between my waiting lips.

The rest of Adam's ejaculation went God knows where. A great deal went into my mouth, the rest I have no idea. It was a very large ejaculation even by Will's standards and seemed to go on a long time but like all good things, eventually it came to an end and finally the room went still.

"Oh my fucking God!" I heard my husband gasp.

I remained there on my knees, stunned, my right eye sticky and my mouth full of the slightly sour taste of Adam's thick, sperm-laden semen.

"Open your mouth Alice," Eve hissed. "Let your husband see inside."

Pete was standing over me, a look of awe on his face. Stunned, I did what I had been told and opened my lips wide, revealing the pool of semen on my tongue.

"Shit! You really did it!" Pete gasped again.

"Yes John," Eve grinned triumphantly. "She really did it."

She turned her attention to me.

"Now swallow it, Alice!"

Eve's voice was hard and commanding. I looked towards her but could see nothing but the camera.

"Come on, swallow my husband's cum, Slut!"

I looked at my husband but there was to be no help from that direction. I had no choice but to do what I had been told and swallow my lover's cum.

The wad of sticky goo caught in my throat on the first attempt making me gag, but when I tried a second time, the entire mess slipped down my throat with surprising ease.

"Show us your empty mouth," Eve ordered.

I opened my mouth, the incoming air sharpening the souring taste.

"Was that what you wanted, Cuckold?"

Eve's voice was still hard and cruel as she asked my husband the most important question of the evening.

Incapable of speech, Pete simply stared at me, stunned.

Taking the lead, Adam bent down and took my hands in his. He helped me to my feet then took me in his arms, hugging and kissing me tenderly. Then, with a sensitivity that in other circumstances might well have caused me to fall deeply in love, the deliverer of what to this day remains the best sex of my entire life helped me onto the bed.

Climbing alongside me, he began to stroke my poor, abused and exhausted body from my head, my semen-covered face, my shoulders then across my back and down my spine.

I was beyond response, simply spent; my energy completely drained. I had been fucked almost literally into unconsciousness and had loved every dazzling moment of it.

"You'll be okay," Adam murmured in my ear. "You've been amazing."

I mumbled something incoherent.

"I hope I didn't hurt you," he whispered, kissing me again.

I shook my head.

"It... it was wonderful!"

"I think you'd better rest," he said with real caring in his voice. "You must be exhausted."

Holding me close in his arms, Adam kissed me on the lips and forehead laying me on my side and cuddling behind me like two spoons.

I could feel his strong arms around me, his warm chest against my back, the top of his thighs against the underside of mine and his warm breath on the back of my neck as he showered both it and my shoulders with tiny kisses.

"Shh!" he hissed as my body literally shook with after-shocks. "It's all right. It's all right."

Both disappointed and relieved that it was all over, the emotion began to spill out of me along with silent tears that rolled down both my cheeks. The salty flow gathered momentum as my sobbing body rocked in Adam's arms and I murmured incoherently over and over again:

"I love you! I love you! I love you!"

Whether these words were addressed to Pete or Adam I can't be completely sure. I suspect it was the latter but that road can remain untrodden for now. All I know is that at that moment, I was no longer Penny Barker. I was whoever and whatever that man wanted me to be.

"I love you! I love you! I love you!"

I said it because I meant it. At that moment I was so far gone I would have one anything at all for Adam. If I wasn't already pregnant I would have happily borne his child there and then.

"I love you! I love you! I love you!"

Memories become even vaguer after this.

I remember Pete and Eve talking and having a drink together as I lay in her husband's arms; I remember the atmosphere being strangely relaxed and positive. I remember hearing very flattering things being said about me by both Adam and Eve.

I remember being left alone on the bed and the rustling of clothes as our two paid guests got dressed.

I remember a goodbye kiss from each of them; a peck from his wife, a long slow embrace from my lover.

As she bent over me, I remember Eve whispering.

"It will hurt tomorrow but not for long. The more you do it, the better it gets! Trust me! Good luck!"

Then Pete and I were alone in the room, Pete as excited as a child on Christmas morning; me a quivering wreck fit only for sleep. But even then I knew I had an important duty still to perform if the night was to be the complete success it must be.

I remember rolling onto my back and shuffling up the bed until my head was on the pillows. Then I spread my trembling legs and reached out towards my husband inviting him into the 'scene of the crime'.

Pete pulled off his shorts, freeing his erection and clambered onto the mattress between my knees. He lowered his head until his face was only inches away from my battered vulva and stared, breathless and excited at the damage before him. I felt his fingertips gently touching my sore places.

"Jesus Penn, you're actually gaping!" he gasped under his breath.

"Hmm?" I asked, my head still spinning.

"Your cunt and your anus; they're both red and wide open."

Even in my dazed state I winced at his use of the 'c' word, though having watched me perform as I had, it seemed an appropriate description. I had made no attempt to retain any form of dignity and had been led entirely by lust.

I remember him taking extreme close-up photos of my battered genitalia, the new camera clicking and whirring over and over again. Despite my misgivings and our daughter's misadventures, I was too far gone to protest.

"I'm going to fuck you now," he whispered,

"Okay," I whispered helplessly. "Be gentle please..."

I remember Pete mounting me determinedly and penetrating me deeply on his return to bed, my loose, over-used vagina putting up no resistance at all. I remember how good it felt to have the man I loved inside me, but I was too sore and far too tired to take any active part in the proceedings.

I simply let Pete have his way with me any way he wanted.

Having had his fill of my vagina, I remember Pete rolling me onto my front, spreading my legs and, after a pause and a clumsy clashing of bodies, I felt the strange, unfamiliar sensation of his long, slender cock entering my gaping rectum for the first time in our twenty-five-year-plus relationship.