Penny's Promiscuity Ch. 22-29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pete's voice was loud and very excited now, as if the more he used the words, the less terrible they were becoming. His fingers were almost painfully tight around mine and he showed no sign of releasing them as before my eyes Adam quickly and efficiently rolled a condom down his erect cock then manoeuvred himself into position over my helpless body, blocking off most of the low light.

I felt my legs being forced wide apart by his knees. I felt the heat of his chest against my boobs. I felt the weight of his shaft resting against my pubic mound before being taken in hand and its head rubbed up and down my dripping slit.

I remember Pete looking deep into my eyes as my inner lips were parted and something smooth and swollen began to work its way into the entrance to my passage.

Then it happened.

With my lover above me and his wife alongside, Pete held my hand and for the first time in our marriage, watched another man's cock slowly entering my body.

"Aaaahhhhh!"

I sighed as a new and unfamiliar pole of muscle began to fill my highly-sensitised passage.

"Oh my fucking God!"

Pete sounded simply awestruck, his face only a foot or so away from our conjoined loins.

No stranger to infidelity, I can honestly say that no penetration I had received from any of my lovers felt quite like my first true Hot Wife -- Cuckold deflowering. As long as I live I will never forget the moment Adam's hard, strong shaft entered my body barely eighteen inches from my husband's astonished eyes.

As his hips moved back and forth and his cock sawed its way deeper and deeper into my eager, weeping vagina, Pete's fingers tightened so hard around mine that I had to bite my lip not to cry out in pain.

Later we joked that it had been payback for the way my fingernails had made his hands bleed when I had dug them into flesh giving birth to Isobel but the honest truth was that neither Pete at his best, nor Tony, nor Will; not even Darren entering my vagina made me feel like Adam did that night.

"OhmyGod! OhmyGod! OhmyGod!"

Holding my husband's hand but gazing adoringly into my lover's eyes, I felt every bulge and undulation on his smooth, rounded head; every last millimetre of his thick knobbly shaft as it passed through the surprisingly tight, desperately eager flesh of my dripping entrance.

OhmyGodOhmyGodOhmyGod!"

Adam's progress was smooth and slow, as if relishing every second of penetration. Not two feet from my husband, this attractive, powerfully built man's latex-covered cock sank its entire length into my body until his shaved pubic mound ground hard against my own hairless skin and his tip pressed against my distended cervix.

"Happy now?" Eve's taunting voice was low but I could hear every word.

"Christ yes!" Pete's reply was barely a whisper.

"Then enjoy the show!"

I felt Adam pull back, there was a brief pause, a flexing of his hairy thighs against the soft inside of my skinny, hairless legs, his hips were thrust forward...

And I entered a new world; one of wonderful, complete and utter surrender to pleasure.

Chapter 27

I have no idea how long Adam fucked me or how many orgasms he induced that night but there were many. Throughout the incredible experience I kept looking across at my husband, sometimes seeking reassurance all was still okay, at other times in desperation at the helpless position I had found myself in.

The look of awe and disbelief on my husband's face throughout the entire evening told me all I needed to know; his fantasy was indeed coming true.

But most of the time I was simply too wrapped up in my own pleasure or pain to remember he was even there as, beginning in the missionary position in which he had first penetrated me, Adam did indeed take me through the voyeuristic show that he and Eve had promised as we sat in the hotel's bar.

I was anxious at first, but once his expert, rapidly moving cock had taken me to my first vaginal climax, Pete's hand released mine and the strange but wonderful journey began in earnest.

There were moments during the evening when I became a creature I hardly recognised, discovering how for a short period, falling in lust can be even more powerful than being in love. Indeed there were moments when the only thing I wanted in the entire world was to surrender my mind, my soul and especially my body completely to my new lover.

His cock now buried deep in my middle-aged body, Adam fucked me on my back, with my legs spread, my eyes fixed on his, my hands on his shoulders and arms in what was fast becoming adoration. Lubrication poured from me as he thrust himself in and out of my welcoming vagina and the room filled with the crude, earthy sound of two bodies colliding intimately.

'Slap-slap-slap-slap!'

His pace was measured and relaxed, leaving me in no doubt he was in complete control. There would be no untimely ejaculation here; Adam would cum when Adam chose to cum, and that would not be for a long time.

'Slap-slap-slap-slap!'

The sensations emanating from my loins were extraordinary. I had never been fucked with an audience before and at this stage kept trying to make eye contact with Pete to assure myself he was still content with what was happening. Several times our eyes locked together, mine half closed with pleasure, my husband's open wide in astonishment.

And all the time, Eve moved silently around the room, camera in hand, the occasional click of the shutter working its way through the wet sounds all around us.

'Slap-slap-slap-slap!' 'Slap-slap-slap-slap!'

Adams pace increased suddenly, taking me by surprise. The surge of sensation between my thighs brought my gaze from Pete to my lover. I stared upwards into his warm eyes as he fucked me harder, my hands moving adoringly over his strong arms, shoulders and hips as he thrust relentlessly into me.

'Slap-slap-slap-slap!' 'Slap-slap-slap-slap!'

"Mmmmm yesssss!" I purred.

A moment later after the shortest of pauses, I felt my legs being raised high, my knees being pressed against my boobs. The warm sensation grew quickly, my chest tightened, my heart thumped as his thrusting resumed.

'Slap-slap-slap-slap!' 'Slap-slap-slap-slap!'

In this position, my vagina was tighter around his shaft; my arousal grew sharply.

'Slap-slap-slap-slap!' 'Slap-slap-slap-slap!'

A minute later, my legs had been raised higher still, my shins under my chin. Folded achingly in half, I was trapped helplessly beneath him, my reddening vulva presented obscenely for all to see. But the thought of objecting to this humiliating position didn't cross my mind as my oversized vagina became even tighter around Adam's thrusting shaft.

I sank my fingers into my lover's waist, then raked his chest with my nails as his thrusts became faster and faster.

'Slap-slap-slap-slap!' 'Slap-slap-slap-slap!'

'Slap-slap-slap-slap!' 'Slap-slap-slap-slap!'

"OhhhhmmmyyyGGGOOODDDDD!"

The speed and power of that first, lightning-fast orgasm stunned and overwhelmed me. I screamed my climax into my trembling shins as I came helplessly, folded over like a doll, crushed beneath my lover's onslaught.

'Slap-slap-slap-slap!' 'Slap-slap-slap-slap!'

"Ohhhhjjjeeesssusssss!"

"Fucking Hell!"

Pete's amazed voice was barely audible above my wailing but it was enough to reassure me all was still alright. What I would have done if there had been any uncertainty in his voice I do not know; I was already too far gone to back out.

But this was just the beginning!

Apparently satisfied with the pleasure he had provided in this position, Adam rolled onto his back and pulled my unresisting body on top of him until I straddled his waist then, guiding me down onto his cock, he made me ride him on my knees like a cowgirl.

My face towards my lover, this position presented my astonished husband with an extreme close-up view of my body being repeatedly penetrated, Adam's hips thrusting upwards to meet my descending bottom with loud, wet slaps.

The depth of penetration was incredible; as my body fell, so Adam drove himself forcefully upwards, the end of his cock hammering into my cervix so hard for a moment I worried about the baby whose head lay just behind that thick, sealed meaty ring.

But it did not last long. Once Pete had drunk his fill of this view, Adam turned me round into what I now know to be the reverse cowboy position, making me ride him on my knees, my body rising and falling on his cock as I faced my husband full-on.

It was amazing! His cock now reversed in my vagina, Adam's shaft rubbed against the walls of my vagina in new and exciting ways and places, his tight sack grinding against my clitoris every time my thighs bottomed out against his lower belly.

"Owwwwwyyyeeessss!"

I came again, staring deep into my husband's eyes.

And it went on from there. I lost all notion of time, place and at one point, identity but I didn't care.

Adam fucked on my front, my legs spread wide; he fucked me on my knees, doggy-style, my tiny boobs and baby-filled belly hanging down beneath me. He bent me over with my face on the bed and took me half standing. He went back to missionary and fucked me face to face as I kissed him wildly on the lips, my soul opening for the best lover of my entire life, before or since.

From the first climax to my ultimate, exhausted collapse perhaps half an hour later, the orgasms kept coming in quick succession, building in intensity with each wave of heat, giving me no time to calm or recover between assaults.

And with no desire to do so!

At Adam's expert hands I discovered that, for me, there is a new level of abandonment beyond even the breeding frenzy I have described in the past. I don't know what to call it; it was simply incredible but at the same time it was frightening; an almost desperate desire to be taken and taken again and have more and more climaxes, even though I felt I would die!

I begged him to fuck me. I begged him to knock me up -- and really meant it. I begged him to take off the condom and fill me with his seed. I meant that too but to his credit, Adam was too experienced to comply with such a plea from a desperate woman.

I begged him to spank me hard, which he did as he took me from behind, leaving red marks on my buttocks. I begged him to hurt me, which he did too, biting my nipples hard, twisting them in his fingers and pinching them. At one point he even bit my clitoris. For a second it hurt so much I felt sick, but still I didn't care, as long as he kept on fucking me.

At Eve's urging, I begged him to mark me; to leave a sign on my body that I was his. A moment later I felt his mouth and teeth on my lower neck, biting and sucking hard as if we were teens. The same followed on the soft pale flesh of my breast.

Adam used every position I had ever been in and a few more besides. I cooperated completely, moving my arms, legs, head and body as he commanded with complete compliance. The rewards were simply incredible; my hyper-sensitised vagina became the centre of my being, every second dedicated to bringing it pleasure and me through it.

Throughout the whole time, Pete and Eve circled round, camera in hand, making sure they got the best view of what Adam was doing to me. Above my own ecstatic cries, I heard gasps, sighs and exclamations of surprise and delight as I was fucked within what felt like an inch of my life.

At one point Pete had to hold both my hands to steady me, his face close to mine as I was taken hard from behind. This time when I came it was with my lover's cock in my vagina but my husband's tongue in my mouth.

And still Adam did not cum!

But this intensity of fornication could not last forever and eventually my lover gave my battered body a much-needed break, drawing his long, slippery cock from my body. As he perched on the edge of the mattress, it nestled between his muscular thighs, hard, swollen and dark-red from overuse.

I lay on the bed next to him, exhausted and sweating, my mind spinning. Part of me was relieved to have some respite from the onslaught of Adams' cock but another, larger part felt empty after so long and so energetic a penetration and longed be filled again.

"Are you okay Penn?" Pete asked, moving closer and stroking my hair.

All pretence at using our false names had clearly been abandoned. I nodded with an exhausted smile.

"Is it...what you wanted?" I panted.

"It's better than I dreamed of," he replied.

The expression on his face made it clear this was nothing but the truth. Pete passed me a bottle of ice-cold water from the room's mini bar. I gulped its cool contents then half sat, half lay on the rumpled sheet wondering what on earth had just happened to me and what would happen next.

I did not have long to wait.

Adam perched on the edge of the mattress as I lay on my side, his erect cock still dark and threatening and began to stroke my legs and slightly rounded tummy. Dazed from my orgasms, I ran my fingers adoringly over his strong arms and chest. He lowered his lips to mine and we kissed slowly and passionately, Adam's hands moving all over my middle-aged body as if he worshipped every stretch-marked inch.

"How are you feeling?" he asked, stroking my hair away from my face as a lover might.

I took another long swig from the bottle.

"Dazed," I replied.

"Are you okay to go on?"

I looked up at my husband anxiously. Pete was sitting on the room's dresser alongside Eve, drinking a Coke with a massive erection clearly visible under his shorts. I raised an eye in silent question.

"If you want to," he confirmed. "It's your decision."

Our eyes locked together, both knowing there was no real alternative. We had already passed the point of no return; our lives could never be the same again. Now I desperately needed to know just how far this man could and would take me.

I took a deep breath, steeled myself and nodded. There was no doubt in my mind; I was exhausted but having come this far and cum so often, I wanted to see this right through to the end.

"Then go ahead," Eve hissed in a half-evil, half-mischievous voice. "Fuck her some more!"

Chapter 28

Adam wasted no time obeying his wife's command.

He swivelled on the bed until he was lying full length behind me, his down, male body pressed against my skinny, middle-aged frame as if we were two spoons in a drawer. I could feel his muscular chest hot against my back and his erection pressing against the back of my legs.

It was beginning again. My heart thumped in excitement.

"Be gentle. Please," I whispered, wanting desperately to feel him inside me again but knowing how sore I already felt.

"Shhh! Relax! Don't worry," he murmured, snuggling closer behind me, his hot breath on my shoulders.

Adam cuddled me for a while, rubbing his body gently against mine, his cock hard against the underside of my buttocks as he kissed my neck and shoulders.

"Does this feel okay, Alice?" he asked in a whisper.

"It's nice," I replied, wriggling my bottom against his groin.

It was indeed nice. After the energy of the last session, a little gentleness and romance was very welcome. As he kissed me, I could feel Adam's fingers delicately stroking my side, from my knee, along the back of my thighs to my waist and boobs before returning to my bottom again. In contrast to the violence of his first fucking and the body-wracking orgasms that had followed, this was much more loving, caring and sensual.

I moaned softly with pleasure then felt Adam's fingers under my knee, raising my leg slightly, opening a gap between my upper thighs. I felt his cock slip into that gap and gasped as his shaft rubbed up against my angry vulva.

"Still okay?" he whispered again, lowering my leg to trap his erection hard against my vulva.

"Mmmm!" I replied.

Very slowly and gently, Adam began to rock back and forth, sawing his shaft along my slit. I was a little sore but still very wet; it felt very pleasant indeed. I began to breathe deeply and noisily, my arousal increasing once again. I closed my eyes and concentrated on the sensations coming from my groin.

"Still feel good?" Adam asked softly.

I turned my head towards his and kissed him full on the lips. The angle was awkward but it felt good to feel his tongue as smoothly on mine as his cock slid equally smoothly across my well-lubricated slit.

A moment later I felt my leg being lifted higher and Adam's body pressed closer still. There was a movement across my groin, a fumble, a parting of sore lips then his wonderful pleasure-giving erection slid smoothly into my open vagina from behind.

"Ahhhhhhh!"

The noise that escaped my lips was something between a sigh and a moan as my body was once again slowly penetrated. The angle was new and unfamiliar; Adams' cock was touching me and stretching me in new and unexpected places that not even Will's doggy-style rear entry had reached.

I felt him slip in deeper and deeper until he finally bottomed out inside me, his hips pressed against my bony buttocks. I felt him lean away, his chest no longer against my back, his upper thighs pressed firmly against the back of mine...

Then he began to fuck me once again, wonderfully and sensually, moving back and forth again in tiny, careful thrusts, his cock deep inside my vagina.

"Mmmmm!" was all I could say or do.

Encouraged, Adam sawed back and forth a little faster, his hips moving steadily and with determination. I felt his arms reaching round my torso to cup my tiny breasts then stroke my pregnant tummy before descending to my groin.

Instinctively I bent forward a little, exposing more of my vulva to his mercy then biting my lip as in reward, his cock slipped just a fraction deeper into my body and his hand found my clit, fingering my battered, sore nub as his cock slid in and out of my nearby passage.

My arousal grew rapidly, my skin tingling, my breath deepening as I began to moan, A climax began to build slowly within me, making me tremble in Adam's strong arms. He increased the pace of his thrusts; the trembling grew stronger until my belly turned to warm mush.

"Oooooowwwwwwwyyyeeessss!"

Wet, slapping noises filled the room as my juices began to pour from me again. The strong, familiar and to me, revolting smell of a woman in heat filled my nostrils. As if sensing this, Adam began to thrust harder and faster, fingering me more and more energetically until my whole body shook against his.

My chest tightened, my hips felt full of heat as a massive orgasm approached. The heat radiated out from my vulva and lower belly in waves, rising in temperature and intensity with every few thrusts. The wave grew higher and higher, cresting over me, the most powerful orgasm yet about to break...

But didn't happen!

Instead of bringing me the release I so desperately needed, Adam held me tightly, his cock suddenly motionless within my vagina. On the very edge of climax, I was stunned as he held his still-hard cock within my body then seemed to fumble on the bedside table behind him.

I whimpered with disappointment.

There was a rustling sound and a fumbling behind my back then Adam began to stroke my back with his hand, from my shoulders, down my spine to my hips and across my buttocks. As his fingers reached the underside of my cheeks I instinctively raised my knees almost into a foetal position and in response, he began to stroke the soft smooth sensitive flesh at the back of my thighs, from behind my knees up towards my vulva.

Adam's hand moved smoothly over my engorged flesh, along my slit from my sore clitoris, across my swollen inner lips and down to my as-yet untouched anus. I started as his fingertip began to trace the outline of my tightly closed sphincter, my heart thumping as I remembered how it had felt when Will and Pete's fingers entered that deep dark cavern.