All Comments on 'Penny's Tales - Story 01'

by _penny_

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More.

Good girl. Tell us more about your experiences.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I can't imagine how you justify calling this "dark"

There's no reluctance, no non-con, no real reason this shouldn't be thrown right back into the BDSM category that spawned it. All it has a is a little rough play that can be found in any BDSM story when someone hauls out the cat-of-nines or starts blistering flesh. Heck, it even has the typically sappy romance ending that the worst breed of sugar-rapes sport. Why is it here?

MGU67MGU67about 11 years ago
super

Well done I hope to see more from you in the future

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Barf

A short Nazi with a stubby dick? Barf.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

The anon who said "no non-con" must have been reading a different story to what I read.

Compelling reading, I'll be keeping an eye out for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Excellent

Excellent

tghlawyer03tghlawyer03about 11 years ago
Well deserved

I enjoyed the read; it is very well written and your command of The Queen's English is impressive. I want to hear the your Master authorized the use and abuse and otherwise I don't care either; it seems that it was well deserved. Write more!! Now!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
welcome to the mad house

S&M is not so much my thing, so this was hard to enjoy. If you hadn't included what she was thinking, it sure would have smelled of straight up rape. As it is, it's walking a confused fine line. It will be interesting to see what else you have for us.

_penny__penny_about 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments

Hi all,

Thanks for your comments. To those who have been positive or offered constructive criticisms, I appreciate your support. To those who are unsure or who dislike this, I'm truly sorry that I can't please everyone. This is non-fiction so there's not much I can do about the plot line. However, I'll take stylistic criticisms into account and make notes of other comments in case I decided to write fantasy.

Story 02 has been submitted and is pending approval (it's about a slightly different chapter of my life) but I do plan to re-visit Story 01 and write the next part.

Thanks again. :)

Penny

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Lost me at the swastika

well written but can't deal with that - ick - stopped reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Agree with the last anon, the swastika was extremely off putting. But the rest if the story was absolutely perfection.

ShawnSwiftShawnSwiftabout 11 years ago
Difficult to rate.

This story is probably the most technically sound piece I've ever seen on Literotica. Your use of adjectives, the seamless dialog, and the flow of the story are quite frankly, incredible. Your literary voice is very strong and the characterization left no doubt about who these people are/were and how they live their private lives. You are, without a doubt, extremely good at your day-job.

As you've mentioned before, this story is a work of "non-fiction," so there isn't a whole lot you could have done with the plot. That said, I didn't find the sexual part of the narrative particularly stimulating. He was, in a word, "brutal," and that left me completely cold. Your reactions to him and how he treated you showed your immense - attraction to him which "softened" it but I still couldn't get over it.

My advice to you isn't so much about the technical as it is about the parts of your life you choose to share. I'd personally stick too the more emotionally charged relationships you've been involved in and give more back-ground information pertaining to what's happening at that particular point in your life. I guess what I'm trying to say is you should "ground" the sexual in reality. That way we know who is having sex and why they're having it. That will increase our emotional investment and make us care about the individuals coupling.

As for all of the comments saying that this story doesn't belong here, I feel you are mistaken. All of the elements that make up non-consent were present. Jealousy, feelings of entitlement, a reluctant partner, force and then the taking of the forbidden fruit. The fact that she was aroused doesn't make it any more consensual. In fact, the porn industry has a term for when a woman orgasms when she doesn't want to. It's called a "whore-gasm" and is usually charged with feelings of reluctance and guilt. Rape victims occasionally experience this phenomena as well and lets just say that the emotional back-lash is fucking terrible.

I have a feeling that your low score is attributed mainly to the "white-power" reference and the fact that people can't see past the BDSM elements within the story. I for one find that ironic as they are often inter-related. Looking forward to seeing more from you and I'd like to speak with you privately about editing my story. Take care and thanks for sharing a part of yourself with the rest of us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

All I have to say is poor you. You should have went to the police. Who knows how many women he has done this to. Not only is he a rapist, but he's sadistic. I know in your mind since you got wet you think you enjoyed it, but that was an assault. I'm sure karma will come around him and when a big fat black dildo rams his ass in jail he'll know just how you felt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous