Penny's Weekend Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laying next to Penny, Nikki resumed fingering herself while listening to the couple down the hall. She took her free hand and lightly ran it over Penny's ass. It's been years since she fooled around with her older sister. That was another drunken evening where her ex-husband encouraged her and Penny to kiss, then touch. With the red wine they drank, it didn't take too much encouragement before the two sisters were getting passionate. Nikki came as she recalled the feel of Penny's tongue on her clit. That was the same moment she heard Sandy cry out. It took everything she had to keep from crying out herself.

Now somewhat satisfied, Nikki rolled over and spooned her sister. She fell asleep that night fondling one of Penny's tit's.

***** Saturday *****

"You sleep okay aunt Nikki?" Tom asked at breakfast.

"Your mom has a nice comfy bed, so I slept very well. Thank you for checking."

"I don't know Nikki, you seemed to crowd me in that bed." Penny said.

"Sorry sis, I guess I like body contact when I sleep. I'll try to be better."

"Well I slept like a rock." Sandy added. Everyone knew she slept so well because she was fucked hard and fell asleep in sexual bliss.

"Soooo... Nikki," Penny said changing the topic, "This Friday, we have a company charity auction. It's like the old bachelor/bachelorette auctions for fun. All the money goes to a charity. All participants are volunteers. Just so everyone here knows, it's just a night of consensual companionship. Anyway, I was talked into participating."

"That's wonderful!" Nikki said.

"Sounds like fun!" Sandy added.

"Perhaps, but it could be a disaster too." Penny said. "I mean some really creepy guy could buy my time for a night. That's why I want your help Nikki."

"How can I help? I don't work there."

"Come with me as my plus one. If I don't like is bidding on me, I give you a signal and you outbid them. I will pay the bid, you just make sure they don't win!"

"Sure, I'll be happy to help."

*****

Saturday night was a repeat of the previous night. After Penny turned in, Nikki would sneak across the house to watch her nephew bang his girlfriend. Eventually returning to her sisters bed to masturbate, while lightly touching Penny's body. Nikki slipped a hand down and ran her fingers through Penny's neatly trimmed bush, while she fingered herself to a nice orgasm. Nikki fell asleep holding and fondling Penny's tits while the older sister slept. She smiled to herself when she felt Penny's nipple get hard in her hand.

***** Mid Week *****

Penny was relaxing by the pool when Tom came up behind Nikki in the kitchen. He reached around her and cupped her large tits.

"Tom, stop that!"

"Why? Mom is outside and can't see."

"It's not your birthday today. You'll have to wait till Sandy comes in a couple days."

"Her tit's aren't as big as yours. I can't fuck her tit's like I do yours. Her nipples are smaller too."

"That's no excuse Tom." Nikki said not removing his wandering hands, she was enjoying the man's strong hands too much.

"Okay then, just call it payment for services rendered." He said as he kissed his aunts neck.

"Services? What services?"

"I saw you watching while I was fucking Sandy. Looked like you were enjoying the show aunt Nikki." Tom said as he lightly pinched and pulled her nipples.

"Mmmm." Nikki softly moaned. "You saw that, how?"

"Reflection in the window. Couldn't see everything, but I could see your hand in your panties. I should leave my door open next time."

"Stop! Your mom is coming." Nikki said, as she spotted her sister heading to the house.

Tom was standing next to Nikki when Penny entered the kitchen.

"What is taking so long with the drinks?" Penny asked.

"Sorry, I was just chatting with Tom. Here's your wine, I'll be right out."

As soon as the door closed, Nikki turned to her nephew, "You need to be more careful. Your mom may let you fuck Sandy under her roof, but she will kill us both if she catches us fooling around."

From then on, Tom and Nikki made it a game to touch and fondle one another when nobody could see. Tom would grab Nikki's tit's or ass when they passed in the hallway. Nikki, would fondle Tom's crotch under the dining room table, even when Penny was there. They shared kisses in the laundry room. In the pool, they were all hands on one another when Penny couldn't see. Soon the game even extended to when Sandy was in the house. It was more difficult since Sandy was always close by, but Tom and Nikki found opportunities. They both kept each other horny. Sandy would benefit from Nikki playing with and keeping Tom horny. Nikki only had her fantasies and fingers for relief.

***** The Auction *****

"You understand the plan Nikki?"

"Sure, If you scratch your elbow, I bid more on you. Whoever is bidding, you want me to outbid. And your limit?"

"These things usually go a couple hundred... If I keep scratching, you just keep bidding."

Dinner was nice, both the women mingled with the guests. Nikki flirted with a few guys, most wanted to know if she was being auctioned off. She told them 'No, but my sister is ' and she would point Penny out. Penny made the rounds wearing her pink name tag with a number seven on it, that indicated she was up for auction later.

"I'll be looking for you later Penny." Trevor said in passing. Penny didn't even like his smile.

"Excuse me, may I sit with you?" Came a deep male voice.

Penny turned to see a very distinguished black gentleman, dressed in a suit and tie.

"Please do. I don't think I know you. I'm Penny." She said with a smile as she extended her hand for him to shake.

"My name is Darnell Lee," He said as he took her hand and kissed it. "I'm a plus one tonight. Not even sure where my host is right now. Pleasure to meet you Penny. I see you are part of the auction. May I say, you have a lovely complexion."

"Thank you, the complexion comes from my Greek heritage. As for the auction, I was talked into it. Now my nerves are having second thoughts, which is why I'm sitting at the bar having another glass of Cabernet." Penny said smiling at the gentleman with her.

Penny and Darnell spoke for a while. Penny enjoyed their conversation.

"Perhaps I'll put a bid in on you Penny. If you don't mind that is."

"Not at all, best of luck Darnell." Penny said meaning it, as she checked out the gentleman.

"You have a beautiful smile Penny, may I ask you a few questions?"

"Sure."

"Even if they're a bit more personal."

"Such as?"

"Have you ever been with a black man?"

"My, that is personal, but... No I haven't"

"Sorry, I'm just trying to determine what I am going to bid on you. I'm a businessman Penny, while you're lovely, I'm figuring out what I'll be getting out of the deal when I bid."

"I understand. I'll try to answer honestly." Penny replied wondering how personal he intended on getting.

"Penny, our night together, should I outbid the others, just how friendly do you see our companionship?" Darnell kept using her name. He knows people like to hear their name repeated, a tactic he discovered that helps to lower their defenses.

"Definitely dinner, drinks, holding hands, maybe even some kissing." Penny could easily see herself in the arms of this tall gentleman.

"Nice, I'd like that very much Penny. Could it go further? Perhaps even to the point of us sharing a bed?" Darnell pushed.

"I don't know. I mean it could, but I'm not promising anything."

"I see, but still a possibility, right Penny? I mean if I'm a gentleman, and you enjoy the evening." Darnell said, now holding her hand.

"I suppose. I mean, I'm not a prude. I enjoy the company of a nice man. But I don't know you yet."

"Sure, but that is why we would get to know one another Penny. Like we are doing now. Would you like to get to know me better Penny?" Darnell said stroking her hand.

"Yes, you seem interesting."

"Partly because I would be your first black man Penny? Are you submissive?"

"Yes, I guess a black man does intrigue me a bit."

"You only answered one question Penny. You didn't tell me if you are submissive, I'd very much like to know."

Before Penny had to answer, her and the other participants were called to the stage for the main event. She was grateful she didn't have to answer the question.

"I'm sorry Darnell, I have to go. I do hope you bid and win. I think we would have fun together." Penny said before heading to the stage.

Cindy Marks was the first person up for the auction. Cindy is a nice woman, mid thirties, and quite sexy. She was dressed to show off her curves. Bill Vargo placed the winning bid and collected the blue chip with the number one on it, which corresponded to the pink number one, on Cindy's name tag.

"Next up is Penny Carpenter!" They announced. Penny knew she wasn't supposed to be called this early, her number is seven, not two. In a way she was okay with it, since it would be over sooner. Penny stood center stage and looked for her sister. She panicked when Nikki wasn't out there.

The bidding started at fifty, with a bid placed by Vince. Darnell topped that. Then Vince upped it again. Penny was feeling proud the bids were going up, that her 'value' was good. Then the dreaded moment happened when Trevor started bidding. Penny started to scratch her elbow, but Nikki wasn't there to placed a bid. Vince dropped out a bid later, then Darnell dropped out after two more bids. Penny was still scratching her elbow, when they announced Trevor as the winning bid.

A wave of anger and despair washed over Penny. This was her worst nightmare. To make matters worst, Nikki let her down! Where the hell was she when Penny needed her. She was sick to her stomach when Trevor collected the blue number seven tag, and walked over to her smiling.

"I got what I came for." Trevor said. "Ready to go and start our evening?"

"No. I'm not nearly drunk enough yet, and I need to find my sister."

"Okay, just don't sneak out on me."

If Penny didn't like him before, she hated everything about Trevor now. It took her a while but she finally found Nikki. She really blew up and berated her sister. She wished she could make her sister fulfill the obligation with Trevor. Nikki apologized and told Penny she planned on being back on time, she knew Penny wasn't up until later in the evening. Penny stormed off without accepting the apology.

She was sitting at a table drinking when Darnell sat down with her again.

"You must be proud Penny, you brought in a pretty high bid."

"Not really. Trevor won. I'd rather have nobody bid and be humiliated, than have that weasel win. Damn it Darnell, why didn't you keep bidding?"

"I bid until the cost got higher than the assured worth. I mean I like you Penny, but it's just one evening with nothing promised. Sorry just a business decision."

"You mean if I said we would have sex, you would have bid higher?"

"Something like that. If I may be blunt Penny, knowing you would wind up in my bed, that would have been worth much more."

"Damnit, if I knew... Anything but Trevor."

"You don't have to have sex with him you know. Just spend time." Darnell said comforting.

"You don't know how much I hate the thought of even spending time with him."

"Let's play a game Penny. Say I could go and buy your chip from Trevor, what is that worth to you?"

"Sex is certainly on the table!" Penny said.

"That is nice, but not only the table, but the sofa, bed and shower too."

Penny laughed, "Okay deal."

"You know Trevor will not sell me that chip for what he paid, I'm going to have to pay more, so I'm going to want more from you."

"Like?"

"Two nights, now till Sunday evening."

Penny looked him over again. He is quite handsome and a large powerfully built man with a pleasant smile.

"Okay that's reasonable. But just you, no other men there right?"

"No other men Penny."

"Okay then, I would agree to two nights with sex. It's all hypothetical, since Trevor won't part with that damn chip."

"Just one more thing Penny. I need to know the answer to the last question. Are you submissive?"

Penny hesitated before answering, "At times, yes." Penny said quietly, now blushing.

"Wait here, I'll be back in a few minutes." Darnell said as he kissed Penny's hand.

Fifteen minutes, and another glass of wine later, Darnell came back.

"All set Penny." He said placing the blue number seven chip on the table.

"My Gawd, I never thought he would sell that to you. You're my hero Darnell. Thank You so Much! Let me find my sister, then we can go. I don't know how to repay you."

"I have a few ideas on how you can repay me."

Penny was still blushing when she found her sister. She apologized for the harsh words earlier. She told Nikki, everything has been corrected, but it cost her another night.

"Please take care of Tom, I'll be home sometime Sunday, probably after dinner in the evening. I'm really sorry for earlier." Penny told her sister.

***** Time with Darnell

Darnell led Penny to his car and opened the door for her. Before she could sit, he took her into his strong arms and gave Penny her first kiss from a black man. Penny felt her knees weaken and her pussy start to get wet from the kiss.

On the drive they talked more. Penny admitted she was looking forward to her first experience with a black man.

"You know Penny, I really do want to take you to my bed, but I'm not going to hold you to that. You had your back against the wall, I know that. But I do intend to hold you to spending the whole weekend with me." Darnell told her while holding her hand.

"Thank you Darnell, but I promised to give you my body. We made an agreement and I really hope you hold me to my commitment."

Darnell touched Penny, the whole drive. He softly stroked her hand, arm and legs. Now and then he would pull her hand to his lips and gently kiss the back of her hand. At stop lights, he would lean over and pull her to him for a passionate kiss.

"You know Penny, I really like submissive women. That was key for me buying your chip. You know what I want right now? "

"No." Penny said meekly.

"I want you to reach over and feel me through my pants. Touch me and see how hard I am already."

"Damn! This is big Darnell. It's probably the biggest dick I've ever felt." Penny remarked doing as she was told.

"Unzip my pant's and take me out Penny. I want to feel your hand stroking my cock."

Penny worked at his zipper and unbuttoned his pants. Darnell lifted his ass a little at a stop sign so Penny could lower his pants. She was stroking his cock in the dark car, her hand feeling every bulging vein and the large mushroom head.

"I can't believe the size of this Darnell. It's so fucking big." Penny said as she stroked him, but in the dark car she couldn't see the cock she was holding. She could only see flashes of the hard black cock when they passed under streetlights.

Penny was very turned on by the time Darnell parked in the garage at his home. When he got out of the car, Darnell removed his pants. He walked around the car and opened her door. Penny had her arms wrapped around his neck while they kissed in the garage. Reaching around her, Darnell unhooked her bra. Breaking the kiss, he removed her shirt and bra, he admired her large curvy body. Penny is a tall woman who carry's extra weight, but she felt small in the big man's arms. He fondled her big tit's and licked her light brown nipples.

"Darnell, that feels great! My nipples are always so sensitive. I can cum sometimes just from having my tit's played with."

The big man brought Penny into his home topless. In the living room, Penny's hands were again stroking his hard cock, as he pulled his jacket and shirt off. She was happy to finally see her pale hand stroking his hard ebony cock.

"The rumors are true I see." Penny said as she admired his dick.

"Not always Penny. But I'm happy you approve." He said as he helped Penny out of the rest of her clothes.

Penny was on her knees licking and sucking on her first black man. She loved the way his dark skin glistened with her saliva, and the weight of his balls. This was by far the biggest cock she ever handled.

'This is going to be a great weekend' Penny thought

"Penny I love the way you suck on my cock, you think you can deep throat me?"

"Honey, I don't think any woman could deep throat this monster."

"Oh, I know it can be done. Let me tie you up, I'll teach you while I play with your submissive side a little. Just like I told you during the drive here, I promise there are no other men, I won't take pictures, and I won't hurt you. I only want to have a little kinky fun while I pleasure you Penny."

She wasn't sure about being tied up, but she was enjoying the brief time together so much, she agreed. Darnell had Penny on her back on a large ottoman. Her hands were tied to the legs of the furniture and her legs tied to hooks in the ceiling. Penny was naked and spread open for this man like a prize for his pleasure. In reality, she was his toy, bought and paid for.

"Okay Penny, lean your head back. I'm going to slide my cock back into your mouth. I promise to go slowly and not hurt you."

Penny did as she was told and opened her mouth wide. Darnell held her tit's as he was slowly pumping his cock in and out of her mouth. Little by little pushing deeper. He was playing with her nipples and had about half of his cock in her mouth and throat, when Penny felt two hands opening her pussy and a tongue licking her labia. Shocked, Penny pulled at the restraints, and tried to get free.

"Relax Penny, just enjoy." Darnell said pulling most of his thick cock from her mouth.

"I didn't lie, I said there wasn't going to be any other men here. This is my wife. Actually I only told you one lie tonight. My last name isn't Lee. Lee is my wife's maiden name. My real name is Darnell Rose." He said still stroking his cock in and out of Penny's mouth and throat.

Penny started to connect the dots. 'Rose... Fuck that means it's Jade'. Penny thought. She is fully nude, tied exposed in front of Jade. Her subordinate is holding her pussy open and staring at her most private area. Touching and tasting her open cunt.

Darnell was still fondling Penny's big tit's, working on her nipples, while he slowly worked his cock deeper into her mouth and throat.

"I love your big tit's Penny, they are so much bigger than Jades. Your nipples are so hard, and you told me, so sensitive. I fucking love that." Darnell said tweaking her nipples.

"Is Jade licking your pussy good? How does she taste Jade? Is she wet?"

"Fuck Honey, Pretty Penny is dripping for me. Her excited pussy smells so erotically excited and she tastes wonderful! I know she's your present, but I sure am loving this too. Look, her pussy is neatly trimmed and she has such a big clit. It's so accessible, It's begging me to suck on it."

Penny's hips were gyrating as Jade put a finger in her and started to rub her g-spot. With the black cock in her mouth and the talented tongue on her clit, Penny was rapidly building to an explosive climax. Penny shook her head trying to warn Darnel that she was going to cum. When the orgasm hit her hard, she tried to scream around the thrusting cock. Her legs tied in the air, were quivering with the intensity of her climax. Darnell took that moment to push the rest of his length into her throat. He pumped his hips twice all the way down her throat, then pulled his cock from her mouth.

"Ohhh Fuck! Ohh Fuck, So Good!!! I came so hard, Fuck!"

Darnell and Jade stood and kissed over Penny's naked bound body.

"Happy birthday baby! Her pussy is delicious, thank you for sharing. The way her tight pussy gripped my finger when she came, you're gonna love it. I can't wait to see your big cock fucking her." Jade told her husband.