Penny's Weekend Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darnell got between Penny's open legs and ran the big head of his cock, up her pussy lips and over her clit. Moving down, he placed the head at her opening.

"Ohhh!" Penny moaned. "Why Jade? Why did you do this to me? Ahhh FUCK, That's big, Fuck go slow."

Jade leaned over and kissed Penny.

"Well you gave me the idea of the auction and you did say you would help with my husbands birthday present. I thought you would be the perfect present! It would be a present for both of you. The best husband a wife could have, and the best boss I could have. It was perfect." Jade started to explain, while her husband started to slowly fuck Penny's pussy.

Darnell stroked her with very deliberately slow strokes. Penny could feel every vein and ridge slipping into her pussy.

Jade continued explaining, "So, I discussed it with hubby, and he liked the idea. We do this every now and then. I helped to set it up, but he had to work for it. I helped arranged for Trevor to sell your chip to Darnell, at a profit of course. The only trick was when you brought your sister. Once I saw Tim looking at her, I told Nikki that Tim was interested, but shy. So I introduced them, and told Tim to take her to the arboretum where it's quiet."

"Ahhh. Fuck!" Penny moaned. Darnell was still stroking his cock in her very slowly. Not only making sure she felt everything, but also building her frustration, Penny wanted to be fucked harder.

Jade continued, "Nikki was concerned about leaving you at the auction, but I reassured her you would not be up for at least thirty minutes. Then I talked with Gail and had you bumped up the list. So it wasn't your sisters fault. I set it up."

"Ohh, Please fuck me hard Darnell. I need it hard." Penny pleaded. She was almost in tears being so frustrated at the slow pace of his strokes.

"Soon Penny, soon my hubby will satisfy you. Where was I? Oh yes, Everything in place, once Trevor won, all hubby needed to do was to convince you to let him buy your chip. You practically jumped at that. Everything set, Darnell took you home, and you let him tie you up. Happy Penny? Like my husbands cock? Like your gift too?"

"Fuck it's big and stretching my pussy so nice. What gift for me?"

"You're a great boss. So I'm giving you the gift of my hubby's big hard cock. I'm giving you the gift of your first black man... his soft lips on yours. The gift of many orgasms. The gift of my husbands sperm Penny. Sperm that will swim around inside you and for your body to absorb. You'll take part of my husband home with you."

"I'm not on birth control." Penny said meekly. She has not yet reached menopause.

"Owww, that could be a problem. We don't have condoms here. Think Penny, think hard, are you in your fertile part of your cycle?" Jade asked.

"I don't know, his damn cock is driving me nuts. Fuck I need to cum, I want him to slam me." Penny replied.

"Penny, when Darnell cums, it's going to be inside you. Where do you want his sperm swimming baby? Your ass, your tummy or in your womb. This is important. He's going to flood one of your holes."

"Fuck I can't think. I need to cum. Please make me cum."

Darnell stopped moving, his cock still in Penny, but no longer fucking her.

"Shit, Don't stop! I need to be fucked. Gawd, I'm right on the fucking edge. Please Darnell, Please Jade. Make me cum. This is fucking cruel."

Darnell took mercy and slammed his cock deep into her a few times, causing Penny to cum hard.

"FUUUCK YES!! YES! YES! YES! FUCK I'M CUMMMING HARD. AHHHH. FUCK!!! OHHHH SO FUCKING GOOD!!!!"

When Penny finally came down and could think a bit, Jade held Penny's face and kissed her on the lips.

"Now think Penny, are you fertile right now? Do you have access to the morning after pill? Darnell is going to cum in you many times this weekend, if your pussy is off limits, he's either going to stuff his monster in your ass, or you're going to swallow gallons of his hot cum. Ever had a really big cock in your ass?"

"No... I... I think I'm okay. It might be close, but I think I'm good." Penny said after trying to think a minute.

"Are you mad at me for setting this up Penny?" Jade asked.

"A little, yes. Ahh hard fucking cock! Still a little angry." Penny replied. Her mind confused between anger and pleasure.

Darnell leaned over and kissed Penny. "Your pussy squeezes me nice and hard when you cum Penny. I am going to fuck you many times this weekend. Did you like Jade licking you?"

"It was nice, yes."

"Then you shouldn't be too angry Penny. We are both going to pleasure you, and you're going to please us." Jade said.

"Do you like licking pussy too Penny?" Jade asked.

Penny leaned up as much as she could to kiss the man who was still slowly fucking her, but she couldn't reach.

"Tell us Penny have you licked pussy before? Do you enjoy it?" Darnell asked again.

"Once before when I was drunk. It was okay."

Darnell smiled and kissed Penny again. As he straighten up, Jade moved, straddled Penny's head and lowered her pussy to Penny's lips. Jade put her arms around Darnell's neck and kissed her husband.

"Happy birthday baby. I'm so happy we pulled this off. I'd love a picture of this. You fucking my boss, while she licks my pussy."

"I promised I wouldn't take pictures." Darnell replied.

"I never made that promise!" Jade smiled. Penny groaned when she heard that.

"Ohh Penny, you may have only eaten one pussy before, but honey your doing great. Fuck you're good at this." Jade said, "Ohh Penny, keep that up and I'm going to cum for you. Darnell is going to really pound the shit out of you, after you make me cum."

Penny doubled her efforts, She didn't care one bit about eating her assistance pussy, she just wanted her own pussy fucked hard.

"Ohhh Yeah. BABY!!! PENNY IS MAKING ME CUM!!! FUCK DARNELL, I'M CUMMMING ON PENNYS TONGUE. AHHHH FUCK YES!!!! Jade screamed as she came.

Spent, she pulled herself off of Penny's face. Looking down, she saw Penny's face was covered with her pussy juices. She kissed Penny as Darnell started to thrust harder. Jade untied Penny's arms and legs. As soon as her legs were free, Penny wrapped them around Darnells waist pulling him deep. Jade alternated between licking Penny's tits and kissing her husband. Penny was trying to hold Jade's mouth to her nipples, while she moaned totally lost in lust.

"Fuck Baby, Her pussy is going to make me cum." Darnell said as his thrusting sped up even more.

"Soon... Penny, where do you want me to cum? Want to drink it? Want me to cum deep in your cunt?" Darnell asked.

"FUCK, I'M GONNA CUM HARD AGAIN!!! SO FUCKING CLOSE!!!" Penny screamed

"WHERE PENNY, WHERE DO YOU WANT MY LOAD?"

"FUCK IT IN ME, CUM IN ME DEEEP!!! FUCK I'M CUMMMING AGAIN ON YOUR HARD COCK!!!! YESSS!!!" Penny said, her legs quivering hard around the man fucking her.

Penny's orgasm and spasming pussy, triggered Darnells orgasm.

"Fuck Penny, such a tight pussy, I can feel you milking my cock baby. Oh FUCK! CUMMING!!! FILLING YOUR PUSSY WITH MY CUM!!!!"

Penny's waning orgasm was reignited by Darnells big cock throbbing deep in her. She felt his hot cum flooding her, filling her.

"FUCK YES!!! AGAIN!!! CUMMING!!!" Penny wailed

"TAKE MY SPERM PENNY"

*****Back at Penny's house

Nikki returned home, she was glad Penny apologized, but she still felt hurt. She grabbed a drink and sat by the pool. The house was empty when she arrived, leaving Nikki to herself for a while. Alone time is nice sometimes, but when your thoughts are negative, alone with only your thoughts is not good.

Nikki was glad when she heard Tom's loud motorcycle pull into the garage. Tom and Sandy were loud when they came crashing through the door. Nikki heard Tom kissing his date, and Sandy giggling. When they made it poolside, Nikki noticed Sandy was all flushed and looked like she just spent the last hour cumming, over and over. She figure Tom must have fucked her somewhere in a park or alleyway.

"Looks like you guys had a fun outing, Want to hang out with an old lady for a while? I could use some company."

"Sure, Let me get changed and get Tommy and I drinks." Sandy said.

"How did it go at the Auction?" Tom asked.

"Your mom and I had a misunderstanding, kinda left me hurt a bit. She's good. Out on her date now. Must be good, she doesn't plan on being back till late Sunday." Nikki told him.

"What misunderstanding? What happened?"

"It was stupid. I don't want to rehash it again. Just need a little company for a while."

For the next couple hours they drank, laughed and joked. Nikki excused herself to let the young couple have their privacy. Before she got comfortable in the bed, Nikki snooped around and found Penny's dildo.

'Sorry sis, I need this tonight.' Nikki thought.

Nikki was playing with the dildo when she heard the couple across the house start moaning. She pumped the dildo harder listening to her nephew fucking the tiny blond girl. Nikki came on the toy when she heard Tom yell out that he was cumming. They were louder tonight than they have been before.

When Nikki, made her way to Tom's room, she discovered why it was louder. Tom left the door open like he said he would. At least Nikki wouldn't need to open the door. Tom was on his knees licking his dates pussy. Sandy was clutching his head and squirming around on the bed.

"Ohhh I love the way you eat my cunt baby. Such a talented tongue. Yes, put another finger in me too. Ahhh. Yes. So Fucking good. AHH FUCK!!!! TOMMMMY YES!!!!" The tiny girl screamed as she arched her back and came hard.

Tom rolled over onto his back. "Come suck my cock again Sandy. Get me hard so I can fuck you."

Sandy got on her hands and knees and took his cock into her mouth. Nikki had a clear view of her ass and pussy. Sandy's shaved pussy gave Nikki a nice view of her meaty pussy lips and a very nice round ass. Nikki watched her head bobbing up and down.

"Fuck Sandy, I love the way you look at me when you are sucking on my cock. Get up here, I have to fuck that tight cunt and fill it with my cum. Nothing is better than your tight little cunt Sandy." Tom said thrusting up into her.

When Nikki peeked back into the room, they were fucking doggy style. Nikki saw Tom's big grin in the window reflection. Tom saw Nikki fingering her own pussy. She watched him slamming into the young girl as Sandy screamed into the pillow as she came.

"FUCK TOMMY! BEAUTIFUL HARD COCK POUNDING THE SHIT OUT OF ME!!! MY CUNT IS CUMMING TOMMMY!!!!"

Nikki returned to her room and came on the dildo again. She was stroking it in and out of herself, while pulling on her nipples.

***** At the Rose's house

Penny was on her back in the middle of their bed. Jade was over her in a sixty-nine position. Both women were eating the pussy in their face. Jade was trying to lick and suck her husbands load out of her boss. Penny groaned when she saw Darnells fat cock splitting Jades pussy open as he pushed into his wife. His cock looked impossibly huge in the tiny Asian woman's pussy.

"Fuck you look even bigger in her little pussy Darnell." Penny said as she watched him fucking Jade up close. The sight was both amazing and pornographic. Such a big cock dripping with the smaller woman's pussy juices right in front of Penny. Jades pussy was clinging to the big cock every time he pulled back. Penny watched the stretched pussy lips being pulled out then stuffed back as she was being fucked. Overcome with the lust of the evening, she went with her urge to lick the black pumping shaft in Jades pussy.

After Jade came on her husbands cock, he moved and slid it into Penny's wet pussy.

Jade extracted herself from the tangle of bodies. After retrieving her cell phone, she started to take pictures. Some of the large cock in Penny's tight pussy. Others of her husbands black hands squeezing Penny's large curvy tit's. She took pictures of the deep kisses they shared. Pictures of Penny's pale hands grabbing her husbands black ass. Jade took several pictures of her husbands cum running out of her bosses pussy.

***** Penny's House

Nikki was woken by Tom's nice cock pushing into her pussy. Tom had his hand over his aunts mouth.

"Shhh, aunt Nikki, we don't want Sandy to hear us."

"Stop it Tom... Ohhh Fuck!" Nikki whispered.

"Do you really want me to stop? If you do, I can take this back to Sandy."

"Shut up and fuck me damnit."

Tom was hammering his cock into his aunt in missionary position, his tongue intertwined with hers, when he pumped his load into her.

"Thank you aunt Nikki. I'd love to sleep with you, but I have to get back to Sandy." He said kissing her again.

Ten minutes later, Nikki heard Sandy moaning again. Tom was having the time of his life with the two women.

**** The Rose's house

Penny slept in the nude between the large black man and the smaller Asian woman. All night Penny would wake to either his large hands or Jades small hands exploring her body. She was woken by a tongue licking her clit, before she came, Darnell was again pushing into her. Penny was a living sex toy for the couple.

***** Saturday Morning at Penny's

Nikki woke feeling better about things. She understood Penny was just freaking out about the auction. She also slept great after getting her nephews cock, but she was also conflicted about it too. Once a year as a birthday present, she had justified in her mind. Now living under the same roof, they had started a game of discretely groping one another. That has escalated to the point Tom fucked her while his girlfriend was sleeping on the other side of the small house. Nikki had to admit she loved the attention and naughtiness of sneaking with her nephew.

Nikki strolled to the master shower in the nude. Once the water temp was right she let the hot water cascade down her body. 'Tom's got a cute girlfriend that is fucking him as much as he wants, why is he still after me.' Nikki thought. 'It's not like she's leaving him with blue balls. She has a perfect little body. I just don't get it.'

Nikki had a finger deep inside herself while pulling on her nipples, as she thought about how naughty it was for Tom to wake her for sex. She smiled thinking Tom probably went back to Sandy and had the young girl clean Tom and Nikki's combined juices off his cock. Sandy probably didn't know she was tasting Nikki's cunt. Lost in her lusty thought, she never knew her nephew entered the bathroom. Tom enjoyed the show his aunt was giving him, as she was hunched over fingering herself. The shower door opening startled her.

"Sandy is going to find us. Get out of here."

"She's not here. Sandy has to work the weekend shift this week. Mom is gone till tomorrow. It's just us aunt Nikki." Tom said as he pulled his aunts wet body to his.

"We can't keep doing this Tom, it's not right. You can't keep cheating on Sandy... with your aunt no less."

"We enjoy each other aunt Nikki. Nobody's getting hurt. I know years ago when we first fucked, I wasn't all that good. But with you teaching me, I'm much better. I will always love fucking you. I know I make you cum too." Tom said as he started to play with Nikki's pussy.

They both washed each other after Nikki bent over and let Tom fuck her under the water.

***** Darnell takes Penny for a ride

"You sure about this?" Penny asked.

"Positive, you'll love it. Jump on."

"What about Jade?"

"This is all part of my present, she'll be fine."

Penny got her leg over the seat and held onto Darnell as he started the motorcycle. The vibrations from the powerful bike between Penny's legs started to excite her. Darnell carefully maneuvered the motorcycle through traffic. He pulled up to a small pub and parked with the other motorcycles around the corner. He led Penny into the bar and over to a group of his friends.

"Who's the snow bunny Darnell?" One of his friends blurted out.

"Allow me to introduce my new friend, Penny." Darnell replied.

Darnell introduced Penny to all of his friends. She was the only white woman sitting at the table with several black men. Lunch was all laughs. A couple of the young guys flirted with Penny, giving her ego a nice boost. The guy to her left took advantage of sitting next to her, and was soon stroking her leg under the table. Penny had Darnells hand on her right leg and Marcus stroking her left leg and inner thigh. Marcus would even run his hand up to feel the heat of her pussy through her pants.

After they ate, Marcus took Penny to the dance floor, with Darnells permission, and held her close. It was less dancing and more just rubbing his body against hers while he held her ass. Another song, another man. Every man getting more bold, touching Penny more openly. Soon the man dancing with Penny, had his hand under her shirt and bra, caressing her big tits. Man after man, played with her tits and squeezed her ass while dancing with her. By the last song, the man dancing with her was French kissing her while groping her tit's, Darnell watched as Penny had a small orgasm from the continued nipple play. Darnell decided to take Penny out of there before things really got out of hand. He knew from experience, they wouldn't hesitate to take the woman to the back room and take turns fucking her. This was not the time to put Penny in that situation.

Penny was very excited from all the dancing, flirting and touching. She was more than ready for the deep passionate kiss Darnell gave her before they got on the bike and rode off.

"I thought they were going to fuck me." Penny told him.

"If I didn't stop them, they would have. But I promised you, I would be the only man to fuck you this weekend. Remember, you were concerned, and I promised you no other men fucking you. I certainly wasn't going to watch you get gang fucked."

Darnell was right, but before he pulled her out, Penny was so horny, she would not have objected to all of them fucking her.

The next stop was a park not far away. He rode to a quiet area of the park, hidden from view.

"Get up Penny." Darnell said. "Having fun?"

"This is so different than my real life. It's exciting."

"Good, ready for another new exciting experience?"

"What did you have in mind. I was over excited at the pub, but I really don't want other men joining us."

"Don't worry Penny, I have no plans on sharing you... this weekend."

"Close your eyes and trust me Penny."

Darnell pulled something from one of the saddle bags. He unzipped Penny's pants and lowered them.

"What are you doing?" Penny said now wide eyed.

"I told you to keep your eyes closed. Now close them until I tell you otherwise!" Darnell said sternly.

He slid his hand under the woman's panties and slipped a finger inside of her.

"Good, you're nice and wet. Spread your legs a little Penny."

Carefully Darnell worked a small fat plug into her pussy.

"Ahh Fuck what is that?" Penny asked.

"You'll see."

Darnell pressed the plug, rubbing it in circles making sure it was inserted properly. Penny was enjoying the full feeling and the pressure as it filled her pussy. When Darnell was satisfied with Penny's reactions, he removed his hand, and pulled her pants back up.

"Get back on the bike Penny, time to move on."

"Like this, with this thing still in me?"

"Zip up your pants and get on my fucking bike Penelope, before I leave you here and call the guys from the bar to take you home." Darnell said showing he was in full control.

As soon as Penny was seated and had her arms around him again, Darnell started the bike. The powerful vibrations from the motor, were now vibrating the plug in her pussy.

"Ohhh Gawd!!" Penny said.

Darnell smiled, as they rode out of the park. They were not far down the road when Penny told him, "This fucking thing is going to make me cum." In response, the black man revved the motor.