Penny's Weekend Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny made her way back to the front of the house and left. She walked to the corner coffee shop. How could her own sister do this? Sure, the sex was hot, but it was her son, it was incest. Why would Tom bang her when he had Sandy. She was cute and young. Penny drank a couple cups of coffee to calm down. She decided not to confront them yet, but to observe. It would take everything she had, not to let on she knew. Penny really hoped she could pull it off.

***** Later that evening

"Okay, back to work tomorrow. I'm turning in." Penny said.

"Me too sis, me too."

Penny was proud of herself, she remained calm and didn't let on she knew anything.

"Wow Penny, looks like you had a fun weekend!" Nikki said.

"Meaning?"

"Bruises on your thighs, hickies on your tits. Looks like my big sis, had a sex filled weekend. I want to hear all the details! Don't leave anything out and be as graphic as you can."

Penny noticed a few bruises on Nikki's thighs, but never said a word.

"Okay, I'll tell you a bedtime story." Penny said.

Laying under the covers in the darkened room, Penny explained how this gentleman bought her chip. That's why it cost her an extra night. She explained how it was really a setup. Another coworker set her up to be a gift to this man. She kinda fell for it, but it turned out okay.

"So this 'gentleman'... fucked you all weekend?"

"Yeah he really got me good."

"Details Penny." Nikki said now fingering herself.

"To be honest, it wasn't just him. His wife was also there."

"Fuck that's hot. So you ate her pussy too."

"Yes, the first woman since we played that one time. Sorry Nikki, but she was better. Maybe because it wasn't incest, I don't know."

"And the man, he have a nice dick?"

"Nikki it was huge! Darnell has the biggest thickest cock I ever had" Penny said now touching her pussy under the covers too.

"Darnell? I've never known a Darnell. Does he work with you?"

"His wife does, and to the question you didn't ask, Yes he is black."

"Shit, I didn't know my big sister is so slutty. That's so hot."

Penny closed her eyes and told Nikki the different sexual adventures. When she told Nikki how she slept between them, and how they would take turns caressing her, Nikki reached over and started caressing Penny.

"Nikki, what are you trying to do?"

"Shhh... Just enjoy and keep telling me what happened."

When she told about dancing with the different black men, getting turned on, groped, and almost gang fucked... Penny started touching Nikki's pussy. During the story of the pussy plug on the motorcycle, Nikki was softly moaning on Penny's fingers. When she told her about putting on the show fingering herself, Nikki spun around to lick her sisters very wet pussy. Penny came on Nikki's tongue when she was telling her about the delivery man fingering her as a tip.

"That was so fucking hot Penny. Wow... what I would give to have a wild weekend like that. Gawd Penny, I never knew you could be such a hot slut. You have me so horny."

"Well, you made me cum Nikki. I'll tell you what, I'll pleasure you, while you tell me about your weekend."

"Not much happened around here. Not like your weekend."

Penny laid across Nikki pinning her down, while she opened her sisters pussy with her fingers.

"Come on Nikki, tell me about your weekend if you want me to make you cum."

"I listened to Tom and Sandy one night and played with myself."

"That all?"

"No. I went down to his room and watched them fuck while I fingered myself outside his room."

Penny was stroking her sisters pussy in a way to increase Nikki's excitement, but not give her relief.

"That's exciting, but not the story I'm waiting for."

"What is it you need to hear to stop teasing and make me cum? I'm so turned on from your adventures, just make me cum Penny."

"Tell me how these big thighs of yours got bruised Nikki."

"Tom took me for a ride on his motorcycle. I guess I was sitting wrong."

"I rode a bike this weekend also. I know my bruises came from a hard fucking. You want to stick with that story? " Penny said kissing the bruises on Nikki's inner thighs while she lightly rubbed her sisters pussy lips.

"I'm not sure what to tell you Penny."

"The truth. Just the truth." Penny replied calmly.

Nikki was beside herself with lust, she needed to climax.

"Truth?"

"Yes little sister, the truth. You see I actually came home today a couple hours before you knew. I found your bra on the living room floor."

"Ohh, that, I was hot so I took it off to cool down."

"Think Nikki, I came into the house two hours before you saw me. What were you doing two hours before you knew I was home?"

"I was... I can't think, just let me cum Penny." Nikki said trying to reach around her sister to rub her own clit. Nikki was completely lost in her lust.

"Let me help you Nikki, I seen you." Penny told her, still touching but not letting her cum.

"Huh? Seen what? Penny please."

"What I saw dear sister, was you in bed with your nephew. I seen you naked bouncing on top of him. Nikki, I saw you fucking my son."

"It wasn't what you think." Nikki lamely replied.

Penny pinched her sisters exposed clit very hard, causing more pain than pleasure.

"Ow fuck. Penny please."

"Please what?"

"Make me cum. Forgive me. I can't fuckin think straight."

"I can do both, but you need to tell me what happened."

"Okay, okay, I'll tell you. Sandy was out and I was horny, I knew I shouldn't, but I fucked Tom."

Penny shoved a finger into Nikki, and sucked on her big clit.

"Fuck Penny, Oh Fuck... Yess! AHHH FUCK!" Nikki said a bit loud as she finally got the relief she was craving.

"Shhh. Quiet. I don't want Tom to hear us. Be quiet or we're done, and you move out." Penny chided her sister. "Now keep talking. I need to hear it all."

"I'm so sorry Penny. Please forgive me."

Penny stopped licking her sister long enough to reply, "You just keep telling me what happened, okay."

Penny licked, fingered and sucked Nikki's pussy while her younger sister told her of their first encounter a few years back. When she told her about the next Birthday fuck they had, Penny moved so she could suck on Nikki's tits while she fingered her. By the time she got to the eye dropper game, Penny was scissoring her sister, vigorously rubbing her wet pussy against Nikki's. Both sisters, tried to cover their mouths to stifle their cries of joy so Tom wouldn't hear. They ended this session in the sixty nine position with Nikki on top. Penny recalled being in this position with Jade, watching Darnell's hard cock pumping in and out of the pussy she was eating. For a brief moment, she envisioned Tom walking in and stuffing Nikki's pussy right above her. Just the thought caused Penny to cum hard.

Again laying next to one another, Nikki broke the silence.

"I'm really sorry sis. Forgive me?"

"How would you feel if you found me fucking your son? What if you walked in when Bruce was pounding me in my dirty girl position, my ass in the air, face on the bed?"

"Bruce could use a good teacher. He's so introverted, he can't even talk with girls. Penny, it would help him out of his shell."

"You can't be serious."

"Why not? He's eighteen, rarely dates, and is awkward around girls. If you could build his confidence, so yeah, why not? Hell Penny, I'll even help set it up if you'd like."

"You're just saying that so I'll let you keep fucking Tom."

"Tom is a nicely endowed young man, who knows how to pleasure a woman. You know we're both adults, so you really can't stop it. Besides, he has Sandy's tight little pussy to fuck. There is no romance between us, I'm just his side pussy for variety. Since I am not dating anyone regularly, it's nice to have a hard cock now and then."

"So what would you get out of the deal?"

"How about you set me up with your black stud and his black wife, and I'll get you set up with your nephew?"

"Asian wife. Darnell's wife is Asian."

"Damn that is even hotter. You set me up with them, and I set you up with your nephew."

"I don't know Nikki."

"You could fuck him here in this bed. Who knows maybe Tom and Sandy would join in, have yourself a little foursome."

"You're horrible."

"It's just sex Penny. Just like this weekend. You get fucked, I would get fucked good, then we get together in bed and tell each other all the erotic details."

"I don't know Nikki, it could be risky. It sounds like he could be a virgin."

"Risky you say? Just how much cum did that black stud pump into your unprotected womb? You're not even certain if you're safe. Besides, having a sexy aunt teaching her nephew is hot."

"So naughty. You are a dirty fucking slut Nikki, you know that, right?"

"Yep, just like my big sister."