Penny's Weekend Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AHHH. FUCK!!!" Penny cried out.

"You enjoying the ride Penny?"

"You sexy bastard. That fucking pussy plug is driving me crazy."

"Good, good. I'll bet it's the first time you enjoyed an eighty horsepower vibrator. Hold tight when you cum Penny, I don't want you falling off."

Penny had two nice orgasms on the ride back to the house. In the garage with the door still open to the street, Darnell stripped Penny. He was kissing Penny passionately as he removed the special plug from her pussy.

"You got my plug dripping wet Penny. I should make you lick it clean."

Penny was nervous having the door open like that. She didn't think anyone saw her, but she also knew for a couple minutes, she was totally exposed. Once inside the house, Darnell guided Penny to a big chair in the living room.

"Now Penny, I know you enjoyed our little outing. Jade was home alone while you were out with me, dancing with my friends. I also know how excited you are right now. The aroma of your excited pussy is nothing short of intoxicating. Have you forgiven Jade for setting this up this weekend?"

"Yes." Penny replied quietly.

"Good! Are you thankful for what she's given you now?"

"Yes, Thank you Jade."

"Penny I think it's time you do something for us. Jade and I would like a show. Spread your legs Penny and finger your pussy for us."

"I... I can't do that. Please."

"Come on Penny, give us a show. Would you like to borrow one of Jades fuck toys?"

"No."

"I have several really nice ones Penny. You can cum so hard on them." Jade said.

"I can't." Penny replied

"Start with your eyes closed, spread your legs and touch your pussy. Come on Penny. Give us a show." Darnell insisted.

Penny closed her eye's. She knew both of them have seen her naked pussy up close already. Both have touched her, fingered her and licked her. But this is different, now she felt even more exposed, if that was possible. Jade and Darnell were both fully clothed, and here she was naked in front of them.

"Spread your legs Penny." Darnell ordered.

With her feet up on the chair, Penny opened her legs, to the stares of her host's. She slowly moved a hand down. Her pussy was totally soaking wet from that damn motorcycle ride. She already came on that pussy plug a couple times. Her finger started to rub little circles around her clit. Soon she was pushing a finger inside her pussy, reaching for her g-spot. Braver now, Penny opened her eye's and stared at Darnell and Jade with pure lust in her eye's. They were holding hands and watching her strum her clit. Penny loved being on display like this, she loved that they were making her put on a show. It was love hate, she hated the fact that she loved it.

"Ahh, Ahhh, AHHH!" Penny moaned

"STOP!" Darnell said. "Don't cum yet!"

"Please! I'm right there. Let me cum, Please!"

"Jade, you finish Penny with your fingers."

Jade crossed the room, kissed her boss passionately, then slipped two of her fingers deep into Penny. With her finger pumping her bosses wet cunt, Jade made Penny's pussy explode.

"FUCK!!! AHHH SHIT!!!! CUMMING!!! I'M CUMMING ON YOUR FINGER JADE!!! OHHH JADE!!! YES, YES, YES, FUCK YES!!!!"

Penny's wet pussy came with a squirt.

Darnell stripped himself then his wife. He bent Jade over the ottoman and fucked her from behind while Penny watched.

"I'm going to put a load in Jade's pussy. Then while I get a shower, I want you to eat it out of her Penny. Do you want to eat Jades little pussy?"

"Yes, I like her pussy. She tastes good."

"My cum will add flavor. Will you eat all my cum from her little pussy?"

"I'll try, if it's not too deep."

"When I'm done, Jades pussy will be stretched open for you."

***** Back at Penny's house

"Tom, we still need to be careful. Your mom can watch us on the security cameras anytime she wants."

"I'll fix that, back in a minute... All set. We have privacy now."

"What did you do?" Nikki wondered.

"Unplugged the internet. No internet, no way she can access the security cameras. Better?

"A little, but I'm still not going to spend all day fucking you. However, I wouldn't mind a little skinny dipping and sunning nude. Having my 'eye candy' nephew naked all day is a bonus. I'll tell you what Tom, be a good boy and don't pressure me, later I'll show you a game you'll like."

"A sex game?"

"Yeah, a sex game. Deal?"

"Define no pressure."

"A little touching is okay, my tits, not my pussy. A little kissing maybe. No sex!"

"Okay, deal. But tonight I'll be fucking you. The longer I wait, the harder I will fuck you later aunt Nikki."

The two of them spent the day together completely nude. Tom would get a little carried away when he applied sun tan lotion to his aunt's body. He spent more time than necessary working the lotion into Nikki's bare tit's, and her inner thighs. Nikki loved the fact Tom's cock was semi hard or fully hard most of the day. Whenever his cock started to soften, she would have him apply more lotion or spread her legs while talking with him. If nothing else worked, Nikki would touch herself while her nephew was looking. Sure she was teasing him, but she figured he deserved it.

After dinner, which they enjoyed in the nude, Nikki took mercy on the boy.

"Okay Tom, ready to play a little game?"

"Our sex game? Fuck Yeah!"

"First we both get dressed. When your done, put on some music and pour us some drinks. I'd like some wine, I'll join you on the sofa when I'm ready."

With soft music playing, Tom poured them both a glass of wine. Nikki came out of the bedroom dressed comfortably but still looking sexy to the young man. She sat next to her nephew, and handed him an eye dropper.

"Okay Tom, here is the game. It's a sensual game of seduction. We each have an eye dropper", she said showing hers then dipping it into Tom's glass of wine.

"I'll go first." She said, as she carefully placed a couple drops on the back of her hand.

"Now Tom, you have to clean that off my hands with only your mouth. You can kiss, suck, or lick it off. When I am satisfied you have it completely removed, I will stop you, then it's your turn. You can only place the drops on exposed skin, and you can't remove any of my clothes or yours."

Bending over Tom kissed and licked the back of her hand for a few minutes till Nikki was satisfied with his efforts. This made the evening more sensual, which Nikki liked, not just raw sex.

"I like this game, but we are both pretty covered, when do we remove clothes and make it more interesting?" Tom said as he collected some of her wine and placed a couple drops on his inner wrist.

"Removing clothes is my super power in the game. I will remove my clothes and yours when I am ready. Only I can remove clothes. So your goal is to get me hot and ready." Nikki explained as she started to kiss and lick the wine from her nephews wrist.

Tom ran his fingers through Nikki's hair, brushing it from her face so he could watch her better.

Nikki placed a couple drops on her wrist for Tom to lick off.

Tom put a couple on his neck when it was his turn.

Nikki removed her socks and put a drop on the top of her foot.

"Nice, but you seem to have all the power in the game, or should I say super power."

"Not really Tom, there is always a counter power to a super power." Nikki said pulling a small remote from her sweat pants and handing it to him.

"What is this?" Tom asked.

"My kryptonite. It's the remote to the vibrator I inserted earlier. You have to figure out how to use it to get the best results." Then she put a couple drops of his drink on her neck. "One more rule, no leaving marks. So no hickies."

The remote had four buttons, not labeled at all. Tom pushed one... nothing. The next button caused a reaction. Must be the power button. Kissing her neck softly, Tom was careful not to be too aggressive and leave a mark. Pushing the button again, a whimper escaped Nikki's lips.

Nikki pushed his head away, "Your not supposed to tease me."

"Trying to figure out the buttons that's all. I figured out this one is the on off button." He said pushing it again bringing a smile back to her face. Pushing the next button a few times, "This one doesn't seem to do anything."

"Trust me Tom, it's doing something!"

Tom placed a couple drops on his lips, Nikki smiled as she moved in to kiss him for the first time during the game. She kissed and licked his lips, but she never put her tongue in his mouth. Tom let her kiss him for a few minutes while he pressed buttons. The button in the lower right caused a moan.

Nikki was definitely heating up. Sitting back she removed her sweatshirt. She was still wearing a bra. Then she placed a couple drops on the swell of her tits. Tom took great pleasure kissing and licking the exposed part of her tits. All the time pressing different buttons on the remote, being careful not to push the off button again. The button on the lower left also brought groans of disappointment from Nikki. Tom figured the two buttons at the bottom controlled the speed on the vibrator.

"Damn Tom, I think you figured out my kryptonite. Your turn baby, but first, let me take off your shirt too."

Tom placed several drops of her wine on his lips and into his mouth this time. Nikki did her part, she kissed Tom hard and swirled her tongue around inside his mouth. Battling with her nephews tongue to collect as much of the sweet wine she could. Tom then pushed the button to slow the speed way down.

"Damn you Tom, stop teasing."

"Not until the bra is off. No faster until I have you completely topless aunt Nikki."

Nikki slowly removed her bra, in return Tom bumped up the speed of the vibrator. Next she put a couple drops on each of her hard nipples, so Tom could enjoy her fully exposed tits. Tom loved licking and sucking on each of her large brown nipples. The vibrations and sucking and licking on her nipples did the trick.

"Yes, Yes, Don't Stop Tom! That's going to make me cum baby." With that Nikki shuddered with a nice orgasm.

"Stand up, I need to get your pants off."

Next he put a couple drops of her drink at his groin, avoiding the cock and balls. Nikki was obviously expecting more, being a good sport, she bent over and licked all the wine from his groin. Kissing and softly sucking the exposed skin. Tom's cock was throbbing in the air. Since there was no drops of wine there, Nikki avoided touching it.

"So how do we determine who wins this little game?" He asked pushing the button to increase the speed of the vibrator deep in Nikki's pussy.

"Ahhh, I like that speed. You win when you get me horny enough I don't want to play anymore."

Nikki put a few drops in the same spot her nephew did during his turn. Now Tom was bent over licking her groin area. The tip of the vibrator could be seen under her panties. Her pussy aroma was strong as she was definitely excited. Being this close he could hear the vibrator hummed softly. Pushing the button to change the vibrations he could finally hear the change in the pulsing, and the groans it was causing Nikki to make.

She pushed his head away, almost panting.

"Your turn again Tom." She said with a huge smile.

A few drops of her wine on his balls, and Nikki was back at it. She took her time licking his balls completely, then gently sucking each into her mouth one at a time, and moving her tongue around them. Tom's moans were now filling the room. Pushing the button to max out the speed on the vibrator, Nikki was squirming around on her knees.

When she finally pulled her head away, Tom discovered she had removed her panties.

"Lay on your back Tom. This is probably our final round."

With that she squirted a whole dropper full on her clit. Tom watched as it ran down the lips of her pussy. Nikki straddled his face and lowered her pussy to his lips. Tom was glad to finally be licking her clit and pussy lips while the vibrator inside her pussy hummed away. Nikki was grinding her pussy on his face when the sensations overtook her again.

"Ahh Fuck that's nice. Ohh Tom, I'm gonna cum baby. Don't Stop."

Nikki fell forward when she came. Grabbing her hips, Tom kept his tongue working on her pussy. The vibe was in his way, so he turned it off and slowly pulled it from her. Now Tom could get his tongue inside her. Nikki recovered enough to slide his cock into her hot mouth. Nikki was on top giving him a blowjob while Tom ate her cunt from below.

"Nikki, I won't be able to last much longer. If you don't stop, I'll cum in your mouth."

Her only response was to deep throat his cock until her lips were against his balls.

"AHHHH FUUUCK NIKKI! FUCK. FUCK, I'M CUMMING"

Nikki loved the feel of his cock pulsing and cumming in her mouth. She swallowed every drop of cum he gave her. Then kissing the tip of his cock, she rolled off of him, and sat on the sofa. Nikki watched Tom's still twitching cock as he was breathing hard. Tom joined her when he recovered enough to move.

"Have you and Sandy ever played the dropper game before?"

"No, but I'm sure we will."

"Not bad for your first time playing. The droppers will be a gift to you and Sandy. If she doesn't have a remote controlled vibrator, have fun shopping for one. You know you can always change up the game and get a small remote controlled prostate vibrator. "

They watched one of the popular reality shows, still nude. Nikki leaning back against his chest. Tom's hand lazily fondling her tit's. Nikki would fondle his cock and balls every now and then to see how he was recovering for another round. During the commercials they would make out like a couple high school kids in their parents basement.

"I'm going to get a shower and clean the sticky wine residue off me before bed Tom. You can join me if you'd like. Either way, I plan to spend the night in your bed tonight.

***** At the Rose's

Darnell came out of the shower still nude. He was pleased to find Penny and Jade still playing together. Penny was on her back, Jade above her rubbing her pussy against Penny's. Darnell loved watching two women making lesbian love. He grabbed Jades phone to take a couple pictures. He knew he promised not to, but they were lost in one another and he couldn't help himself.

When Penny and Jade came hard together, from the intense scissoring, Jade collapsed on top of Penny. Darnell was sitting in the chair stroking his hard cock watching the two women who were now sharing tender kisses. Penny groaned when she saw the handsome black man stroking himself.

"Go get a shower Penny, while Jade sit's on my cock. When your done, Jade can shower while you sit and ride on me."

Penny groaned again. She wanted to be the one on his cock. She was damn sure going to make it a quick shower. When she returned to the living room, Jade was riding her husband in the cowgirl position. Jade was holding his face kissing her husband while she deliberately moved up and down on him. Penny stared in amazement how such a fat cock could fit inside this woman. Penny considers herself a big girl and it's huge inside her pussy. Jade is tiny in comparison. But the erotic site of that big cock disappearing inside her pussy, had Penny touching herself again.

"Your turn Jade. Go shower while I enjoy Penny."

Those words were music to Penny's ears. Jade slowly lifted herself off of Darnells cock, leaving it wet and shiny with her pussy juices. Jade gave Penny a kiss before heading to the shower. Penny guided the black cock back into her pussy. She sat like Jade was, cowgirl kissing the man she was riding. The pressure in her pussy was wonderful. Penny was starting to bounce on the cock harder when there was a knock at the door.

"That's our dinner order Penny. Go let them in."

"I'm naked!"

"Yes, you are."

There was another knock.

"Penny, go answer the door before they leave." Darnell said sternly.

She knew she had to do what she was told. Crossing the room nude, Penny slowly opened the door, with an arm trying to cover her large tit's. Her whole body was blushing. She was embarrassed when the guy at a the door ogled her exposed body.

"Show him to the kitchen Penny." Darnell called out.

The delivery man looked over at Darnell, seeing his large cock wet with pussy juice, he knew exactly what they were doing when he knocked. Penny realized this also, and blushed even more. The delivery man, placed the food on the counter and turned to leave.

"Would you like a cash tip, or would you like to fondle my girl for a couple minutes?" Darnell asked.

The young college age man, grabbed Penny's tits and fondled them. Penny closed her eyes as he rubbed and pulled on her nipples. Her sensitive nipples being pinched and pulled was bringing her close to an orgasm.

"Penny tell him what you need to cum." Darnell instructed.

"Suck on one of my nipples and finger me. I'm close."

Less than a minute later, Penny came on the strangers finger.

***** Drive home

Darnell drove Penny home Sunday afternoon, which was earlier than what Penny expected.

"Thank you for being such a good sport Penny. You made my birthday special."

"I enjoyed it Darnell. It was all so out of character for me. Such a naughty weekend, I loved it."

"Did we push you too hard? Push you too far?"

"A little, I can't believe you stripped me in the garage, and let a delivery man fondle and finger me."

"I'm sorry Penny. I was just having you explore your submissive side. If that bothered you, I truly apologize."

"It's okay, I could have objected. It was sexy fun, and you kept me from being hurt."

"And Jade? Angry with her?" Darnell asked.

"As long as those pictures remain private, we're good." Penny assured.

"You are welcome to come back and play with us anytime you'd like Penny. We'd love another weekend with you."

"You never know Darnell, you just never know."

Darnell walked her to the door of her house. They shared a tender kiss, before he left and she entered the house.

The very first thing Penny noticed was the bra left on the living room floor. Sandy was usually never this careless. She was probably caught up in the moment and forgot. As soon as Penny picked up the bra, she knew it wasn't Sandy's. Her little tits would be lost in this large D cup bra. Penny's mood changed at that moment, she told her sister to go to a hotel if she was going to entertain a guy. Maybe she had the house to herself, she reasoned. Maybe Tom and Sandy were away for the night. Penny told herself not to overreact.

She was happy when she checked her bed and it was empty. 'Okay, maybe Nikki just took it off in the living room and forgot' Penny thought. Nobody by the pool, that was good. She heard the undeniable sounds of sex coming from her son's room as she walked by the window. As wrong as it was, she let herself peek in. After the weekend she had, she wanted to see Sandy getting fucked.

Penny got a huge surprise however. There was Nikki on her back. Holding her legs back while Tom fucked her hard. Penny watched in shock as her son railed her sister.

"Fuck Me Tom! Fuck Me Good! This is it though. Your mom will be home before long."

"Right, back to hidden games. Damn I love fucking your pussy." Tom said.

Penny hid from sight but listened to them.

"You fucked Sandy, and me this weekend. Filled two pussies you horny man. What next, you going to try and fuck us both on the same bed at the same time?

"I would if I could. You never know, Sandy likes girls too."

When Penny peeked again, Tom was sucking his aunts big tit's.

"Gawd I love your big nipples."

"Keep sucking them Tom, and you'll make me cum again! Oh Yeah, Just Like That! SHIT THIS IS SO NAUGHTY!!! I CAN'T FUCKING HELP IT, I LOVE THE WAY YOU POUND MEEEE!!!! FUCK! FUCK! CUMMING AGAIN!!!

"ME TOO, CUMMING DEEP INSIDE YOU!!! GAWD SUCH A HOT PUSSY!!! NIKKKKKI AHHHH!!! FUCK!!!"