All Comments on 'Pent-Up'

by BrightShinyGirl

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Welcome back! It’s been a long wait but so worth it.

Great story with a smart female voice and a very sexy and romantic interplay between the characters.

Really hope you have more stories to tell

ValendonValendonover 2 years ago

Glad you've added another story, Bright Shiny!! Loved it!

OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

I just gave away my 9th level 5 rating after a year on this site. I shouldn't have been too surprised, you have averaged 112 Followers per story when 10 per is the mark of a very good writer. Wonderful.

OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

I can't believe your last story on here was EIGHT years ago! Do we have to wait that long again??

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too bad she fucked him BEFORE she broke up with her fiance. Admittedly, she wasn't happy with the guy and he didn't treat her like he should, but damn... to fuck his brother, at their family place? Cold shit right there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Seriously, thank you for writing! Great story in first person, which usually never come off this well. Sorry I can give it only 5 stars, it deserves more.

18rabbit18rabbitover 2 years ago

Was Gary secretly with the cousin? Seemed like it might have ended up there...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really would like see this continue

SchaefferousSchaefferousover 2 years ago

Loved it! You made it easy to feel her physical needs and desires and their emotions that led to a wonderful connection.

BocjBocjover 2 years ago

I’m so thrilled to read another one of your stories. Your first remains my favorite on this site; this one is also lovely. I hope you’ll write more.

_Cave_Man__Cave_Man_over 2 years ago

This is a story with "how many licks to reach the center of a tootsie pop" energy. Too tasty to analyze properly. God I made such a mess.

Also, somehow incredibly sweet and vulnerable?

nerdman009nerdman009over 2 years ago

Thank you for writing again! Man your stories are amazing! Keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent! A worthy successor to your last story. Great pace, wonderful detail.

I'd love to see much more from you...ideally with less of a pause between postings ;)

ScarelttScarelttover 2 years ago

I like Katie, that’s for sure. The final unprotected intercourse at the end was like a cherry on top!

KentLondonKentLondonover 2 years ago

Believable characters, superbly written and with pace, energy ... and loads of cum. Perfect story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Could have ended better with her leaving that place and Mike while the bitch ex-fiance realises what happened

awired50awired50about 2 years ago

Hot story! Excellent writing and a huge turn on! Keep up the erotic works !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One of the best I've read. Being naked outdoors is a huge turn-on, and these 2 really enjoy it. Very hot!

Rambling_ChantrixRambling_Chantrixabout 2 years ago

A very real conflict. Some very hot sex. What else do you need? I wish Katie the best. Thanks for sharing!

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77almost 2 years ago

Well-written, it would be nice to see what happens next. If somehow Gary tries for reconciliation and they have unprotected sex before realizing it was a mistake, then she ends up pregnant but isn’t sure if Gary or Mike is the father...

KelsonEvoriderKelsonEvoriderabout 1 year ago

One of my favorites! Fantastic, emotional and visceral.

MaydaypilotMaydaypilot8 months ago

After almost a decade’s absence your writing comes to life again with a lovely story of personal rebirth! So very well done. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hiker66BikerHiker66Biker3 months ago

“On the second day the thunderstorms started and it rained for three days straight. There was nowhere to go, and nothing to do, and the boredom was so concentrated I could taste it in the back of my throat.”

Superb writing. Thanks for sharing! 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous