Pent-Up Fiancé Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baaathroom" Kat was moaning when they entered. She belched "fuck, bathroom bathroom bathroom"

Bryce hauled her into Ethan's bathroom, the door slamming behind them. A moment later, he was cursing loud enough for Ethan to hear.

After a moment, he popped his head out. "Um, Ethan. Can you put Kat to bed? She threw up in here. I have to clean this shit up"

Swallowing his retort, Ethan said "Sure, just make sure to clean it all thoroughly."

Kat was clearly feeling better, and ready for bed. Ethan helped her to the bed, and she sprawled out across the linens diagonally. She began snoring almost immediately, without a word to Ethan. He rolled his eyes and closed the door softly behind him.

His balls had begun to ache, just like they always did whenever he got denied an orgasm. He could still feel that guys lips on his neck. He tried to avoid imaging how it would have, should have gone. Perhaps finding a dark corner, or a bathroom stall. Hot guy behind him, fucking him hard and furious-

Goddamn it, fuck you Kat. You fucking suck. I'm so done with you after we get home.

Bryce emerged from the bathroom as he was passing by.

"Hey man, um, sorry about tonight. This is why I don't like her going out" he looked supremely awkward. Suddenly, Ethan found himself wondering if Bryce had some form of social anxiety.

I wonder

He leaned against the wall as he stared back at Bryce. His shirt sat open, and his cock was still semi-hard.

"Yeah she cost me a good fuck tonight. I really need some dick on this vacation."

Bryce seemed to be looking anywhere but at him. Ethan remembered what Kat had said at the beach.Bryce must know exactly how I am feeling, he thought to himself.So maybe we can help each other out.

"It's just, I've been so pent up recently, ya know?" Ethan asked, sighing for dramatic effect.

Bryce snorted "Yeah I- um I mean, yeah...that sounds rough"

They stood there for a few seconds in silence before Bryce ventured to try again.

"Um, I'm sorry about you uh, not getting to get off. You know, with that guy" Bryce's face was red as he said it.

Heart beating quickly, Ethan smirked.

"It's cool I guess... I guess I'll just have to find someone else who wants to fuck." He said the final word emphatically, and thought he saw Bryce shiver. Ethan couldn't see it through the door, but if he had to, he'd wager money that Bryce was hard again.

"Anyway, night" he murmured, breezing past the bathroom to his own bedroom. He stripped naked and laid on top of the covers, not bothering to close the door.

He was pretty sure Bryce was listening when he began to jerk off.

12