Pentacle Knight Pt. 02

Story Info
Pentacle Knights seduce Gwen and Aron into group sex.
21.1k words
4.62
3.5k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chloehunt
chloehunt
844 Followers

"You seriously fucked up my arm, girl," Dirk groaned as he rode ahead of Gwen and Aron on the North Road.

"My name is Gwen Avery, Dirk, not girl," she called in annoyance.

It was a beautiful morning across the Marigold Moor. The grass was sparkling with dew, and the sweet smell of wildflowers was in the air. Dirk had slept away the previous day and the following night as Gwen and Aron watched over him and tended his wound. He was still in a lot of pain as Aron helped him onto his brown stallion, Bruno. He and Moxy seemed to have become close friends as they spent time together in the dilapidated barn. Moxy was easy to like. Her shiny white and gray fur made her look regal. Her manners were gentle and affectionate, a lot like her master. She could also be fierce when needed, just like her master. Gwen smiled as she snuggled against Aron's chest. She could feel his enjoyment of her proximity as a prominent lump pressing against her backside. She would shuffle in the saddle every now and again to provoke a soft groan out of him. She enjoyed teasing him, and she was looking forward to sharing a warm bed with him in Marigold Village.

"Lady Guinevere, then. You fucked up my arm!" Dirk continued with his earlier rant.

"Don't call me that!" Gwen spat in a vicious tone.

Her outburst startled Aron and Dirk.

"Yeesh... I'll shut up now," Dirk grumbled.

"Gwen, what's wrong?" Aron whispered in concern against her ear. Her heart was suddenly pounding, and her muscles were tense. She had the same reaction when she heard the moor wolf howling.

"Nothing," she said quickly, shaking her head.

"That didn't sound like nothing," he whispered as he wrapped his arms around her slender waist and pulled her tight against him. "Tell me what's wrong."

She took a deep breath and relaxed against him. She loved and hated how easily he could soften her mood.

"That name scares me," she confessed.

"Why?"

"I... don't want to explain it. That's not my name. That's all," she said dismissively.

Aron squeezed her again and kissed her hair. He knew there was more to it, but he didn't want to press the matter until she calmed down. They were under enough stress with Dirk. He was being defiant as much as possible, but he wasn't hostile. Aron hoped Dirk's mood would improve as his wound healed. Lifting his injured arm would drain the color from his face in seconds. The arrowhead damaged his shoulder joint before it burst out of his skin. The wound would likely cause him pain for the rest of his life. Aron planned to take Dirk to a doctor as soon as they reached Marigold Village. Aron and Gwen promised to take care of him for as long as he needed if he promised to be their ally. He reluctantly agreed. He couldn't even get on his horse without help, so he swallowed his pride and made the smart choice.

"I hate this slower pace," Aron sighed as he pulled the hood of his cloak down to hide his eyes. They were meeting other travelers on the main road as they left the Marigold Moor.

"We can break for the northern woods if we need to," Gwen whispered. "The trees are dense, but Moxy is sure-footed enough to handle it."

"Dirk wouldn't be able to follow us on Bruno," he countered. "His injury limits his motion and balance. He would surely fall if Bruno jumped a root."

Gwen sighed in frustration as she glared at Dirk riding ahead of them. She was angry at him for finding Aron and angry at herself for hurting the obstinate bounty hunter.

"By the way, Aron, I'm not the only one evading questions. You still haven't answered mine. What will The Holy Order do to you if they catch you?" she asked.

She felt him shudder at her question. It made her heart ache for him, but they seriously needed to have the conversation while they were safe.

"Well," he began with a gulp, "I maliciously attacked the highest-ranking paladin in my regiment while we are actively at war. I also helped an aggressor against The Holy Order escape after she instigated the attack on that same paladin general. Those actions make me a war criminal and a traitor worthy of crucifixion."

"What is crucifixion?" she asked.

"They strip you naked and beat you with barbed ropes, then they nail your ankles and wrists to a heavy wooden cross. You hang there in misery until you die."

Gwen felt sick to her stomach after that explanation. The Holy Order was no longer a symbol of hope in her mind.

"That's disgusting. Why would anyone join such a terrible organization?" she demanded.

Aron laughed at her question.

"You think I had a choice? Gwen, a lot of recruits to The Order are fifteen-year-old orphans. That's what I was. I lived in a crowded boy's home in the capital for as long as I can remember. Our caretakers sent us out by day to do hard labor to earn our shelter and food. I was a bricklayer until I turned fifteen. If a boy is big enough to swing an ax at that age, the capital ships them straight to basic training for The Order. It's not a bad deal. I was fed well and cared for by my officers. I felt honored and privileged when I passed the trials with my comrades and became a paladin. I enjoyed my job in spite of the danger. I was paid well. I would have made a small fortune in bonuses after killing five Devil Beasts on my own, but General Barn decided to be a thorn in my side as usual," he said in a spiteful tone.

"You enjoyed your job... and I ruined it for you," she whispered with her throat tight.

"No, Gwen, I don't want you thinking that," he said as he pulled her close and kissed her hair. "General Barn hates me, and he would prove it every chance he got. I was trained by his mentors, and they constantly compared me to the general. That insulted him. Barn is a noble and stems from a long line of honored paladin knights. I was a nameless orphan that beat most of his training records," he admitted with a smirk. "He has always had it out for me. When he caught me comforting you in a less than presentable state, he was determined to ruin me with it. I think he noticed I had also killed five Devil Beasts alone. Thus beating his long-standing record of killing four alone."

Gwen smiled at that bit of information. She was glad Aron had often out-shined the cruel general.

"I'm sorry that man went out of his way to make you miserable, Aron. You are far more honorable than he could ever hope to be," she declared.

"Thank you, Gwen. You are too. Now that you know my story, I would like to hear more of yours. You don't act like a simple farm girl. Potato farming doesn't train you to treat battle wounds," he noted in a suspicious tone.

Gwen tensed at his words, and he felt it.

"I... um," she stammered as her heart began pounding again.

"Gwen, whatever you're hiding, it's my problem too. I'm your paladin now. We're on the run together."

She took a deep breath and nodded.

"Aron... my past is a confusing blur," she confessed. "I lived with my aunt and uncle for about two years until you found me. They weren't actually related to me, but I still loved them like family. They cared for me like a daughter. I can barely remember my real parents, but I know I met them. My father gave me my bow and quiver when I was ten. I remember that. I've been in battle before. I was treating wounds," she whispered as she stared across the southern swamp as it crept closer to the road.

Aron's heart sank at her words. There was more trauma in her life than he first thought.

"Gwen," he began as he held her close. "Why does the name Guinevere upset you?"

She flinched at the word again.

"I hate that name," she grumbled as tears dripped from her eyes.

"Why?" he whispered in confusion.

"It's the last word my father said before he died. I couldn't save him," she wept. Her whole body was trembling as she struggled to speak.

Aron gulped as he held her close, feeling her body react to the terror from her past. It was a helpless feeling for him. He felt the same way when he first tried to comfort Gwen at the cottage.

"Shh, Gwen. You're all right. Thanks for telling me that," he whispered.

She nodded and took a deep breath, forcing herself to calm down. Then she quickly wiped her eyes.

"Sorry, Aron. I was a mess long before the Devil Beasts attacked," she whispered.

Her arms were still trembling. She hated that she didn't clearly understand why her past scared her witless.

"Don't apologize. It wasn't your fault. I'm still confused about why the enemy sent five of those monsters to one little potato farm. It was like sending a herd of elephants to trample a tiny anthill. It was overkill. The warlord's generals are usually smarter with their resources."

"The attack wasn't random?" she asked in surprise.

"Not at all. It was almost like they knew they would need more than two devil wolves to deal with me. They must have been watching my patrol for months. The delayed second attack alone was proof of it for me," he whispered.

Gwen felt Aron's body tense with that realization.

"What are you thinking?" she asked nervously.

"The attack WAS premeditated for me. It had to be..." he whispered. "It wasn't a random act of war. No one was supposed to survive that night."

"Do you think someone consorted with the enemy to set you up?" Gwen asked in astonishment.

"It makes more sense than the warlord randomly changing his war tactics to attack a potato farm. No one but my closest comrades knew I could likely survive more than three Devil Beasts alone. Five should have sent me to the afterlife. Let's pick up the pace a bit. I want to reach the village before midday. We're in more trouble than I first thought."

The travelers were a little worse for wear when they finally arrived in Marigold. Aron had stopped to let Gwen cover his armor with an extra shirt and plain tunic long before they returned to the main road. They obviously couldn't hide Moxy's majestic frame. They needed to get her stabled and hidden as soon as possible. Dirk recommended the Gillynot. It was a comfortable inn on the edge of town that would allow for a fast escape if it were needed. Aron paid for two rooms so everyone could have some needed privacy. They escorted Dirk to the best doctor in the village before they officially settled in.

Doctor Remus praised Gwen's work on Dirk's wound. They didn't mention she was the one that caused it. Remus found and removed a sliver of bone that was jammed into a tendon close to the joint. It had been sheared off by the arrowhead. Its removal allowed Dirk to move his arm without agonizing pain. After some medicine and fresh bandages, they returned to the Gillynot to rest. Aron helped the injured bounty hunter to bed before he returned to his and Gwen's cozy room for the night.

The room was finer than any dwelling Aron had ever stayed in. It felt like a fancy hunting lodge with its thick pine furniture. A large wolf pelt covered the floor in front of the hearth. Furs were used to adorn the armchairs and the bed.

Aron paced in front of the fireplace as Gwen cleaned up first in the bathroom. He was exhausted and needing two days of rest, but his mind was racing from the realization of someone planning his murder. His thoughts immediately went to General Barn. He knew the man hated him, but did he hate him enough to commit treason by making a deal with the warlord? The idea was complete madness. But, Aron was willing to entertain it after the way Barn acted towards him before he and Gwen fled Canton. The general seemed furious that his young subordinate had survived a harrowing event. Aron would have been proud of his general had the situation been reversed. Then Barn unfairly attempted to strip Aron of his paladin title.

"He was trying to discredit me since he failed to kill me," he growled as he stopped pacing and stared at the fire in the hearth.

Gwen stepped out of the bathroom at that point and distracted him from his rage. She was wearing a simple cotton robe she found by the small wooden tub. It was thin and revealed every aspect of her beautiful body. Her long dark hair was damp, and her light olive skin was almost glowing in the firelight. Her appearance sent Aron's heart rate up, along with other things. It suddenly felt scandalous to be alone with her in a private bedroom.

"Um, the water is still warm for you. I forgot to take my nightgown in with me earlier," she said with an embarrassed smile as she began to step by him to reach their bags.

Aron grabbed her hand and stopped her. She looked into his big blue eyes with her stomach fluttering. She felt nervous and excited to finally be alone with her handsome paladin in a private room. His gaze was full of admiration as he studied her perfect hazel eyes. They looked like polished amber gems filled with emerald dust in the glow of the fire.

"Um, will you help me remove my armor and check my wound? You tied me into it more than usual with the extra tunic and shirt," he admitted.

"Oh, sorry. I was in a rush to get you in disguise for the road," she chuckled as she went about loosening the knots behind his back and arms.

Once he was standing mostly naked, she made him sit on the rug next to the hearth so she could see his wound. It was quickly healing thanks to her care. She knelt in front of him so she could carefully remove a strip of linen that had stuck to the messiest part of his wound. Her robe had fallen open as she worked, revealing her breasts and stomach to the firelight. Aron felt hot all over as he admired her.

"I need some water to soften this strip. I don't want to pull it and make you bleed more," she explained as she leaned away, preparing to stand.

"Wait," he breathed as he slid his hands into her robe and around her slender waist, suddenly pulling her forward.

She gasped and shuddered when she felt his warm lips on her left nipple. He kissed and sucked it for a moment before he moved to the right to taste the other nipple. Gwen closed her eyes and enjoyed his touch as she ran her fingers into his short blond hair. She pulled his face harder against her breast as he sucked her tender skin. She was suddenly aching with want between her legs.

"You smell good enough to eat," Aron groaned as he buried his face between her breasts and breathed her in.

"I can think of something more satisfying than food," she whispered as she drew away from him and reached for the buttons on his pants.

Aron smiled at her eagerness as he reached up and pushed the robe off her shoulders. He let out a groan when her soft hand wrapped around his erection and pulled it free of his clothes. He shuddered with tingles as she stroked him. Then she pushed him down onto the rug. She tossed her robe off her arms before she straddled him. He watched the beautiful woman in amazement as she held his cock against the pink skin between her legs. She eagerly rubbed his tip through her exquisite warmth with a look of intense pleasure on her face. Aron gulped as she began to sink down on his length, forcing his aroused thickness to push into her hot flesh again. She groaned and shuddered as she took his hard meat deep into her body. It hurt as it pushed against her innermost parts, but it was also satisfying to be opened by him again. She took a shaky breath as she propped herself on her hands and began moving herself up and down his length.

"That's incredible, Gwen," Aron groaned as he reached up and massaged her tempting breasts.

They felt and looked like luscious balls of dough against his palms and fingers. She truly was comparable to a feast. Her blushing, heart-shaped mouth looked more tempting than a perfectly ripe strawberry.

Gwen was shaky with pleasure as she looked at the handsome man under her. The muscles of his arms and chest were tense and defined in the firelight as he massaged her breasts. His lips and neck were painted with blush, and his eyes were wide dark pools trimmed in blue. His hair looked like burnished gold in the firelight. The red, angry wound on his neck made him seem fierce. She also saw it as a mark of his incredible heroism. She was busy admiring him when he suddenly thrust into her. She gasped with pleasure and surprise as his cock hit hard inside her. She didn't realize he could thrust that easily with her sitting on top of him. He smiled at her reaction and did it again.

"Ah! Aron," she whimpered in pleasure as she worked her body harder against his mound as he thrust inside her.

The stimulation was delicious and wild, and it rushed to a peak for her as Aron shook her body with his own passion. She gasped as an orgasm rushed through her groin and tensed her muscles. She trembled with hot, rolling waves as she rode Aron's cock through the sharp pleasure. Aron gasped with orgasm as he watched the shock of ecstasy on Gwen's face. He groaned as the muscles in his groin tensed and flexed, forcing a burst of wet heat inside of Gwen. They looked at each other and smiled as they continued riding the aftershocks of their shared pleasure. Gwen laid down on Aron's chest and kissed him as she squeezed his cock with her inner muscles. Warm streams came dripping out of her and onto Aron's mound.

"Hmm, soaked again," she chuckled, making him laugh too. "How much of that is from you?" she asked curiously.

"Most of it, I'm sure. It comes out when the pleasure peaks, and a lot comes out if it hasn't happened recently," he confessed.

"I realized that back in the loft. Can I... see it happen?"

"Sure. You'll have to wait a few minutes, at least. I need some recovery time," he said with a smile.

"You need a bath too," she sighed as she found a bit of hay stuck in his hair. "I'm still finding remnants of the road on you."

"I probably smell something fierce by now too."

"A bit, but I honestly like it. You don't smell bad yet if you were wondering," she whispered before she kissed him again.

"Mm, funny you should say that. You smell good enough to eat all the time," he mumbled in between kisses.

"You can taste me all over after your bath," she offered as she climbed off of him so he could stand up.

Aron heated more water in the kettle to warm up his bath before he sank into the tub to wash off the road grime. Gwen came into the bathroom halfway through his bath to doctor his wound since she was interrupted the first time. She was wearing the little cotton robe again.

"It's a pity the tub is so small," he sighed. "I would invite you in if I didn't fear getting a splinter."

"I know what you mean. I've bathed in a porcelain tub before," Gwen confessed. "It was heavenly. It was hard and smooth just like you."

"Really? When and where did you get that privilege?" he asked in surprise.

"I... don't know where it was. I think it was my home at some point. Maybe it was a dream," she said a little sadly.

"Why are your memories shattered?" he asked as he gazed at her in concern.

"I would tell you if I knew," she sighed. "My best guess was this caused it," she said as she picked up his hand and brought it to the back of her head.

Aron looked at her in confusion as he ran his fingers through her soft hair, feeling her scalp. His eyes widened when he felt the lump of a scar under her hair. He examined it for a moment and decided it was at least five inches long.

"By the Divine... that would explain it. It feels like someone tried to kill you," he whispered with his throat tight.

"My uncle said he found me in his potato patch one morning, bleeding all over his crop. My bow and quiver had been discarded close by. There were hoof prints all around me. Someone had abandoned me there in the night," she whispered.

Aron could see her shoulders trembling as she spoke. He couldn't imagine what kind of villainy would lead someone to hurt and abandon a young woman as enchanting as Gwen. His first thought was it was politically motivated, and that thought scared him. That meant Gwen was important to powerful people. It also fit with Gwen's strange memories.

chloehunt
chloehunt
844 Followers