Penthouse Suite Weekend - Night 1!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Liam, you're insatiable. You're the best fuck I've ever had!" He blushed deeply.

"You're just saying that to make me feel good."

"No, I'm saying that because it's true. You're a fucking stallion in bed and you just gave me the best orgasm of my life! I'm so lucky you chose me to have a drink with."

"Maria?"

"Yes, my darling Liam?"

"Ummm, there's another position I'd like to try if that's OK with you?" he asked.

I laughed out loud in pleasure. "Mmmmm, my insatiable young stallion. Yes, yes, yessssssss! I want to fuck you again and again and I want to bring you as much pleasure as possible. You're so fucking gorgeous, you're so fucking hot!"

Liam blushed again. It was so cute on him! "I'd like to be the one on my back while you're on top of me; riding me."

"We can make that happen, lover! Liam, have you ever eaten asshole?"

"N-no but I've eaten pussy before." he said helpfully.

"Same concept. Are you willing to try? I deep cleaned myself back there for you baby when I went into the bathroom."

"Yes, I'm willing to try. Sex with you has been so incredible, I'm willing to do this for you."

"We'll sixty-nine with me on top. We're just trying to lubricate each other with our saliva. When we're both moist and ready, I'll climb on top of you and salute that flagpole of yours!"

Liam smiled. "You're just so casual and natural about sex. And that makes you even hotter than you already are!"

I kissed him on the lips, passionately. Then I crawled on top with my ass facing him and his cock right in front of my face.

I grabbed his erection and began to deep throat him immediately. I was trying to put as much saliva on his cock as possible. He was rock hard again within moments. Liam's tongue began to slowly probe my asshole. I stopped sucking his pole long enough to coach him.

"Rim my ass with your tongue baby. Now slip it into my rosebud. Mmmmmmm, your tongue feels so good inside me. Lubricate me baby, leave me nice and wet for your cock."

Liam started to get into it. He was eating my ass like a pro, and I thought I was going to cum. I quickly rolled off of him. "Damn, baby but you're a quick learner. That was fantastic but I want to hold off cumming again until I'm riding this gorgeous cock of yours."

I turned around and straddled his waist, facing him. I reached underneath me and guided his throbbing member to the entrance of my love hole. I sat back on it and slowly lowered myself down his 9" shaft until my hips were resting on his hips.

I just sat there, rotating my hips and squeezing his cock with my ass muscles. I leaned in and began to suck his nipples until they were rock hard. Liam was stroking my nylon-covered legs again. I sucked in my breath and began to slowly ride up and down the length of his erection. I had my hands on his chest for support and I was pinching his nipples. I'd lift my ass up until just his prick was inside me, then slide back down until I had engulfed all of his hardness.

Liam's eyes rolled back inside his head. Clearly, he was enjoying having another one of his sexual fantasies fulfilled. His breathing became shallower and shallower, and he was beginning to shiver with delight. "Mmmmmaria, mmmmaria, mmmmmmaria! Oh shit, oh fuck, oh shit, oooooohhhhhhhhhhh! Baby, baby, baby, baby. Gonna cum, gonna cum, cum, cum, you're making me cummmmmmmmmmmm!"

I kept riding his cock while he was cumming, faster and faster I lifted myself up and down his hardness while his cock continued to explode inside me. He collapsed against the pillows as his orgasm subsided.

I was more than a little surprised when he flipped me over, his cock still hard and still inside me. Now he was on top. "Maria, you sexy fucking MILF. You're so fucking hot, fucking you is incredible. I love this pussy, I want this pussy, this pussy is mine. You're going to cum for me, Maria. Your daddy Liam is going to make you cum!"

Liam was fucking me hard and fast when he said this. "Ooooohhhh, Liam. Yes baby, yes daddy. Fuck Maria's pussy, this pussy is yours. Maria wants to cum for you. Make me cum, baby. Make Maria cum for you!"

Liam's hands were all over me as he leaned in and kissed me. His tongue thrust past my lips in much the same way his cock was thrusting inside me. I looked into the mirror and saw this gorgeous 1950's debutante in nothing but lingerie, stockings and heels being fucked furiously by this handsome young stud.

"Fuck, pound my pussy. Yes, I want this cock. Give me all this cock. Fuck, fuck, fuck. Pussy, pussy, pussy. This pussy is yours; you can have it whenever you want it. Fuck me, Liam. Fuck Maria's pussy!"

Liam reached behind my knees; my ankles were draped over his shoulders. My ass was raised up so high and his huge cock was pounding me so hard, I don't know that I'd ever been taken so deeply before.

"Maria's pussy is mine. Maria's pussy is ALL mine. I'm taking this pussy whenever I want. I'm going to fuck you again and again. You're my sex toy and I'm going to play with you all night long!"

The forceful dirty talk coming from this basically shy young man was such a turn on. I was getting hotter and hotter just hearing him talk that way. "Mmmmm, Liam's being a naughty boy. Maria loves it when naughty Liam talks dirty to her. Make me cum with your dirty talk you dirty boy!"

"I'm fucking this pussy you hot, sexy bitch. This is MY pussy and you're going to give it all to me. I'm going to make you cum in waves. Ride my cock you bitch and tell me how much you love my cock. Tell me you worship my cock. Tell me, tell me, you hot MILF slut!"

"Liam, Liam, Liam. So close, so close, so close. So hot, so hot, so hot. Fuck me, baby, fuck me, baby, oh Liam FUCK ME! Pound my pussy, make me cum for you. I love your cock, I want your cock, I have to have your cock. I worship your cock; your cock is the only thing that makes me happy."

I looked into the mirrors again. My ankles were wrapped around Liam's neck. His hands were on the bed and his forearms had my thighs lifted high in the air. I couldn't take it any longer and exploded into a mind-blowing orgasm.

"Llllliiiiiaaaammmmm! Cum, cum, cum, cummmminnnnggggg for you daddy! Fuck, fuck, oh fuck, oh Liam, make me cum, ssssshhhhhiiiiiitttttt!" Liam just continued to pound my ass.

I collapsed underneath him as he continued to fuck me. I could tell he was close too, so I urged him on. "That's it, you fucking stallion. Fuck this pussy, Maria's pussy belongs to Liam. Maria wants Liam to fill her pussy with his hot cum. I want it, I want all of you."

I threw my arms around his neck and pulled his face towards mine. I kissed him hot and hard. I thrust my tongue between his lips while I now rode his cock furiously. He exploded inside me almost immediately; I kept my arms around him continuing to kiss him hungrily while he filled me up with his love juice. Finally spent, he collapsed against me again.

After he had deflated, I moved us around, so I was lying on his chest, in his arms. We cuddled, we hugged, we spooned. "Baby, you're amazing." I told him. "I wasn't lying when I said you're the best I've ever had. I can't believe how incredibly erotic my orgasms were. You are so fucking sexy, so fucking hot."

"Oh Maria. No woman has ever made me feel this way. Sex with you is unbelievably passionate!"

We fell asleep in each other's arms. I felt Liam shaking me. "Maria, baby, I HAVE to go. I'm staying with my mother; her house, her rules. I should have been home a long time ago. I have no idea what I'm going to tell her."

I sleepily giggled, "Tell her your MILF wouldn't let go of your cock until you pounded her ass again and again." He groaned. "You'll think of something that sounds good baby. She's your mother, she loves you, she'll understand." He kissed me and left. I fell deeply asleep again.

I woke up a hot mess. One shoe was off, my hat and veil were crooked, and when I looked in the mirror, I looked exactly like a woman who had been ridden hard all night! While I was looking in the mirror, I said to myself contentedly, "And this is only Night One!"

12