All Comments on 'Penultimate Wrestling Ch. 01'

by bigtddybr

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really good opening chapter! I was hoping this would be a mixed sex wrestling story (1 point for wrestling 1 point for orgasm on the mat for a best 2 out of 3) but enjoyed it nonetheless. Hopefully this is another genre you can write about in the future (the mixed bouts I mean)

Only thing that stopped me from giving it a 5/5 is description and context. What does each persons body look like (breast cup size, abs or flat belly or regular, speacial features (like big breasts eyes or ass) hair colour and length and maybe piercings or tatooes they might have) to draw the reader in and so they can picture it. Otherwise a very good start. Cannot wait for many chapters to come!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Good beginning.

Adding more description of the individuals might add many pages to the story and slake the thirst for the less adequate at imagining. It is obvious that the women participating are all going to be physically fit as they are all athletic to some extent. Naturally, some might have added a little extra padding or weight since their previous competition, but it is not likely to be much. There was, for me, just enough description of each participant, and even though we were short changed on bouts, the story has been good so far. Now waiting for the next episode (in addition to more Glitters).

Share the Love

Devir Ginator

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbigtddybr@bigtddybr
15 May 2024. Ch. 65 is stalled because some of my editors were under the weather. She is back now so it should be finished within a couple of days. However, now that I have caught up on all of my chapters on Patreaon, I will be posting to Patreon first. Then to lit three days ...