All Comments on 'Penury Falls, Emily'

by BogartsBoss

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Didn't know where this was going, until the end. Nice story.

teedeedubteedeedubover 1 year ago

I feel like i've read this before?

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 1 year ago

You've put enough submissions up on this site that I'm sure I'm not the first to tell you that if you don't enjoy reading something you've written enough to read it through to catch mistakes, then what makes you think anyone will enjoy reading it?

Maybe you're a narcissist and believe you can't make mistakes. If that's the case, you are sadly mistaken. Read this. If you don't find dozens and dozens of mistakes in just this little, short submission, then you should just stop trying to write.

You need to put some effort into making more of your 'sentences' actual sentences instead of sentence fragments.

I don't even want to go back and read anything else you've submitted to this site. This many attempts in and you're doing this poorly, I would absolutely hate if you've improved.

BogartsBossBogartsBossover 1 year agoAuthor

To cageysea9725 Thanks ever so much for your clear and thoughtful critique, this far exceeded my expectations in every way. It caused me to lay awake several days straight pondering your review.

However, you should understand not everyone writes in such a cogent manner as yourself. Therefore, as Wild Thing said to the Umpire,

Suck My Dick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful and touching.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous