All Comments on 'People Watching (Alternate Ending)'

by Badwolf123

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yes, That's Better

Particularly because, after reading the first one, they are probably both cheating!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Both stories

still about dishonest people. In both cases, they should not get married. The games they play will ultimately just destroy everything. Trust is not there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

still sucks and always will if you have them end up being cheaters!!

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
IF YOUR GUT REACTION SAYS YES

dont ever not ignore it, no matter the evidence, Think Holes and Poles. TK U MLJ LV NV

njlaurennjlaurenover 11 years ago
Well written

But pathetic....love how the women are sluts crowd has to blame her.The guy is disgustingin many ways in that 1)he has an affair thinking it is ok to do so if s.o is cheating 2)he has an affair bc he suspects she is cheating,no proof 3)when he finds out he is wrong,the pi finds nothing,he still is sleeping with the bimbo and4)he does it in their bed...guy is a skank,hopefully the pi will get pissed at the guy,turn the tabled on him and rat him out..he is nothing but a slut and a skank,he wanted to cheat with the blind bimbo and used the pi to try and invent an excuse.

winterfoxxwinterfoxxover 11 years ago
My preference ...

was your original version. But to each their own!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 11 years ago
Enjoyed it

I thought the original was better.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Original was better and more fun

The final twist of the guy being a cheating arsehole in this one - whilst fairly believeable - was done just a little too hastily. The same brevity worked in the first one but fell slightly flat this time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I really don't like alternate endings.

But in this case I would have prefered this one if he had jumped out of bed and left the girl alone in bed.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
BIG

BIG as in the Tom Hanks movie, NOT Sex in the City. Remember how the brand new 'grown-up' was doing new-product evaluation and told the suits "I don't GET IT!" Pretty much the same with this alternate ending! The story (in both versions) focuses on HER. Her fiancé we don't really even meet until the end ... Turns out he's a cheat. Then WHY is he spending a bunch of money having 'his girl' followed? And why should the reader CARE? The story is NOT about him!

In the first, and by FAR the better, version, it turns out that Fiancé's gumshoe is fucking up royally, and she comes out pure as the driven snow with regard to 'strange shaft'! As soon as the reader accepts that she is a goody-two-shoes, we find out she is going to cheat where she cannot be detected with some 'strange SNATCH'!

solotorosolotoroover 11 years ago
Different and an interesting angle

but not better. It seems abit incongruous with the character and storyline from the original.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I Really Don't Like EITHER Ending

Why is it so inconceivable that both partners can be faithful to one another? That can be more erotic than any other ending!!!

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 11 years ago
I agree with those that did not really like either ending.

For sure, I did not like this Alternate Ending. You fucked the romance up, I can enjoy a little bisexual love affair, I don't think it matters that much. But if Brett was a real cheater with a member of the opposite sex he is just a dog. That's my attitude. Thank you for writing.

I don't care for ANY alternate endings, I think the author should write the story and let the reader like it or not. The alternate endings just take the romance and entertainment out of the story for me but maybe that's just me.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
No different

How about another alternate ending, this time with the cheated getting what they deserve, Death.

No how about just divorcing? Hey what a great idea!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
You had a good story...

...with a nice twist at the end. You should have quit while you were ahead. Thanks for sharing your stories with us, but in this case I think you over-shared.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
TRUST

This pair should never get married as they betray the others trust which will destroy their relation ship very quickly.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Better

Better than the first, at least he's cheating too.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 3 years ago
Oh, nice twist. Didn’t see that coming.

Now — did he, or didn’t he? That’s the question. And the perfect place to stop.

5-stars & Favorite.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous