Per Anum Ch. 06: Deadliest Sin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nobody gave me any instructions, but this part I could figure out myself. A minor readjustment and the head of my cock was pushing against the slick ring of Dante's hole. Dante moaned encouragement and shoved his hips back, effectively impaling himself on my shaft. My groan, not muffled as Dante's was, seemed to fill the little green space, but worries about discovery were being quickly buried by bliss. Dante began a slow, rolling motion, sliding himself forward and back on my cock, which had the doubtless pleasant side effect of fucking Kai's face.

Each swing of Dante's hips pushed him farther down my shaft, and it only took a few revolutions to get me buried to the hilt. The sensation was incredible. He was so tight. So warm and slick. Every motion sent shivers of pleasure through my body. I started to move with him, thrusting forward as he shifted back, which only served to magnify the feeling.

Also the noise.

"Shit, you're loud," Ricky laughed at me. "Guess I'll have to shut you up somehow." He shifted over us, throwing a leg across me and Dante so that his thick erection dangled in my face. I obligingly opened my mouth and wrapped my lips around the head of his cock. His foreskin added a new dimension to the increasingly familiar operation, and I found myself playing with it with my tongue. My hips were moving on autopilot now, pounding steadily into Dante while I devoted most of my attention to blowing Ricky. The world sort of narrowed down, fading away, until the only real things were the tight heat around my cock and Ricky's slick length in my mouth. Sometimes I get like that when I paint, just the colors and the canvas and the whole world fallen away.

I was broken from my trance by Kai's voice.

"So when do I get a turn? I want to take Hot Stuff here for a spin too!"

Dante's answer was somewhere between amused indulgence and exasperation. "Of course you do. Fine, you can have a go. Ricky, I expect you to pick up the slack."

"Naturally," came Ricky's smooth voice. I was about to ask whether I got a say in this, but they all started shifting around again, more choreography they all seemed to know but no one told me to rehearse. Dante and Kai maintained their sixty-nine, but vertical now, with Dante on his back and Kai above him. I found myself kneeling behind Kai's slim hips, erection slotted between twin globes of taut muscle. Opposite me was Ricky, already sliding his thick cock into the hole I'd just vacated.

Kai squirmed against me, grinding his ass back into my cock, and I took the hint. Ricky had done just as thorough a job on Kai as he had Dante, and Kai's ass opened right up for me as I pushed forward. I sighed in pleasure as I sank deeper, pushing an inch or two in, pulling back, then pushing deeper still. Soon I was buried fully, sliding my whole length in and out. I groaned as Kai started working my shaft with his inner muscles, squeezing and grasping me with every thrust.

Ricky grinned at the way my eyes rolled back in my head. He was holding Dante's legs up and apart, abs contracting rhythmically as he thrust steadily, his hips slapping against Dante's ass.

"Come on, Red, you can do better than that. Kai likes it good and hard." He reached down, pushing Kai's head down onto Dante's cock until he gagged. "Don't you, you little slut?" I was a bit taken aback, but Kai made enthusiastic affirmative noises around Dante's cock. Ricky looked back up at me and winked. "See? He likes it a bit rough. Go on, give it to him like you mean it!"

I wasn't sure I did mean it, but when in Rome, I guess. I grabbed Kai's slim hips, squeezing a bit harder than was strictly necessary. Using my grip for leverage, I started to really slam into him, faster and faster. My own hips smashed against his ass with every thrust, filling the little space with loud wet slaps that served as an effective drumbeat alongside the symphony of moans and gasps. Kai went absolutely wild, writhing and desperately fucking back against me--and therefore also rapidly thrusting his own erection down Dante's throat (though he seemed much better prepared for it than I had been.)

While I'd been sucking Ricky, I'd had something to focus on, something to keep my mind off the steadily growing pressure in my balls. Now, with my whole body seeming to narrow down to the slick heat of Kai wrapped around me, I didn't have the distraction. My balls were churning, the pressure mounting with every thrust. It was mostly desperation keeping me going, now, a desire to prove to these obviously more experienced men that I could match them. All I had to do was hold out until--

"Oh, fucking hell, I'm coming! Fuck!" Kai's whole body shuddered like a plucked guitar string, his ass clenching spasmodically around me. His hips bucked once, twice, three times, simultaneously fucking himself back onto my cock and thrusting deeply into Dante's mouth. All at once he sagged, his body relaxing all at once. He panted and gasped around Dante's cock, apparently trying to resume his job there while he was still coming down from his climax.

Good enough for me. I managed a few more thrusts, but the way he kept squeezing my cock with his ass was the final straw. A guttural noise tore its way from my throat as the dam broke and I started pumping my load into Kai's ass. I kept thrusting, my rhythm gone erratic as I coated Kai's insides with jet after jet, bliss burying my brain. The blood roaring in my ears was almost enough to drown out the cheers and applause of the crowd marching around us.

Distantly, I was aware of Dante groaning out his own orgasm, sticky white streaks painting his abs and Kai's face. I pulled out of Kai's ass and just sort of toppled over, collapsing down beside them just in time to watch Ricky pull his cock out of Dante, give it a few fast, hard strokes, and spray a shocking amount of semen all over the three of us. It just kept coming, spurt after spurt, while Ricky groaned and Dante laughed. When the torrent finally stopped, a panting Ricky grinned down at us.

"Now that, my friends, is something to be proud of."

12