Perfect 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She dropped down the floor as Clint moved closer to the edge of the couch. Heidi took his cock into her mouth and sucked it. She could taste her pussy juice all over it. She licked his shaft from base to tip while massaging his balls.

Then, she pressed her breasts together, engulfing his cock and began rubbing them against it. Many men had dreamed of tit-fucking Heidi. Clint found himself actually doing it. He watched as the tip of cock slid up and down between her breasts. This erotic game of peek-a-boo was as much of a turn-on as everything else that day.

Heidi continued the boob sex until she knew he was close. "Cum all over my tits," she said invitingly. Clint obliged and unloaded another impressive load onto her breasts. The next one caught her chin which she wiped away with a finger and licked it clean.

Clint helped her up and they walked to the shower. They didn't plan on being in there that long but they weren't planning on fucking that particular day either. Heidi found herself being ate out in the shower while she held the shower head above her breasts. The warm water of the shower cascaded over her body as Clint knelt at her feet. Raising her leg onto his shoulder he sucked her clit into his warm mouth, toying with the nub. Heidi felt the familiar sensations building in her pussy as Clint flicked the sensitive nub with his tongue. His hands grabbed at her ass pulling her into him. She gripped his head holding him in place as the wave of her climax flooded her.

The pair emerged from the shower clean and exhausted from their tryst. They dried off and got dressed before stepping out of the pool house and into the fading day. Heidi gave him a kiss and walked to the main house to get something to eat. She was famished after a day of sex. Clint walked towards the driveway where his truck was parked. It just so happened that Daniel was standing out there trying to figure out why "the help" was still at the house.

Clint walked up behind him and placed his arm around his shoulders. "Thanks for the pills," he said to Daniel. "They really made my day much better. Oh, and your mom really enjoyed it too. Four times to be exact."

With that, he climbed into his truck and left the dumbfounded Daniel standing there with the thought that his mom got laid throughout the day because of his prank.

Heidi watched from her window as Clint pulled out of the driveway. Her pussy was still aching from the pounding it had taken that morning and afternoon. She felt her appetite satiated and a renewed energy about her upcoming photo spread. She was excited to show her body off to the world again. She was even more eager to continue her sexual romps with Clint. She stood there feeling like a perfect 10.

12