All Comments on 'Perfect Enemy - Final Chapter'

by StoneyWebb

Sort by:
  • 95 Comments
Kykidd87Kykidd87over 3 years ago
Thank you for a fantastic finish!

I loved the bit about telling the therapists husband because that was my thought when I read the original. The reconciliation was brought about in very believable way and I feel that if this was a real couple they would make it in the long run. I hate reading reconciliation stories that are not believable or are brought about in ways that don’t solve the underlying issue. Sometimes a slut is just a slut or a bastard is just a bastard

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

so in the end he was a cuck

enderlocke27enderlocke27over 3 years ago
eh

one huge hole in this, he went along with it. does that make him as dumb and part of the downfall of the marriage as the quack doc? well yeah, yes it does, very much so, even more so in my opinion. that being said it was par for most the stories here

PowersworderPowersworderover 3 years ago

Austcarr's story was really well written, but it definitely needed a fourth chapter.

Melissa wasn't a malicious person, she was just thoughtless, and got carried away with the sex therapist quack. She had no idea that she was relentlessly crushing her husband's ego and self-esteem, until it was too late and she'd left him a wounded mess of insecurities.

This panned out the only way it could to save the marriage. He needed to have an affair with a woman that would be awed by his sexual prowess... it was the only way to rebuild his shattered ego. Once he'd got past that, then they were able to work together to repair their marriage.

For once I think a reconciliation was the right ending. I'm glad it worked out for them.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 3 years ago
Amazing

A main character who admits to being only average in bed.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 3 years ago

I really appreciate you taking a stab at this.

That story felt unfinished though I believe their marriage was absolutely toast.

This was too short in my humble opinion. The ending to the original was unsatisfactory but the work up to that point was pretty thorough.

I believe this story needs a deeper dive into the damage the dipshit wife and therapist did to this marriage and the emotional fallout from the truly nuclear explosion that decimated their otherwise beautiful marriage.

I still liked that you gave this a go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dont see it working

He will still remember that his wife liked sex with every other guy better than with him. He needs instructions to satisfy her. He can please gwen but so what? He is not married to gwen. I would hate knowing i could not be myself.

I say divorce, be friends, maybe date and if the mood hits have a night of sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Still a pathetic couple

I appreciate your effort to give the story an actual ending, unfortunately the original author did not give you any characters that could be redeemed. Melissa was dumb, selfish, and in the end hurtful in the first three chapters and Dave is too weak to get a divorce which is the only thing that really solve their issues. I say this because no amount of therapy is going to change being told by your “loving wife” that nothing you do sexually pleases her as much as something done by a total stranger.

maninconnmaninconnover 3 years ago
Great tale!

Thanks for writing, and finishing this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The author made the therapist the bad guy, maybe she was, I never read the first story so can't comment on that. But having read this I ask why in hell would any woman put up with being married to this asshole? Surely Melissa would be better of without such a negative, miserable, egotistical dickhead. This guy moans that his wife wants more than he can give yet he needs written instructions on how to have sex and still can't get it right. He also complains about her fucking other guys (with his permission) yet dives in to cheat multiple times with the office slut and sees himself as some sort of sex god.

But Melissa loves him, God knows why? And they try again, but I predict a life for her chained to the kitchen sink, at least when she isn't on her back counting the seconds until he cums and disappeares down the pub to brag about his non existent sexual prowess.

Not a btb nor a cuck story, just a man who can't see past his faults.

Rocky62Rocky62over 3 years ago

“What do u want?” Yeah I’d have about faced and marched back out the door right then and there

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You finished a story that...

turned on an absurd premise; namely, following the advice of a quack sex therapist regarding wife swapping. Given that essential plot idiocy, you ended it about as well as someone could, so I'll give you a Lit 5. Nevertheless, this bit marred your story: "As for the cue cards, I finally figured out that it was just my frigging ego."

The "male ego" trope is a false, malicious smear used by feminists. I'm surprised they live rent free in your head. It's also intellectually lazy. There was a lot wrong with Melissa's behavior, including the cue cards. Unpacking all of that requires more thought than you've given this. Frankly, I wouldn't reconcile with Melissa.

mainer42mainer42over 3 years ago

excellent way to wrap up this story and the last line is just so true!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I likecthe way he handled his business

Like a REAL man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

You really should try to get the permission for some day outings, and attempt to have some discussions with people who aren't going through health challenges. That way, the dialogue and character behaviour you write, won't immediately appear bizarre and unbelievable to a general audience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

You put a great end to an awkward story. After their adventures, they are both great at sex but now they will live in quiet resentment with nothing special to share with each other physically again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good ending...

...for an incomplete story. Thanks, SW! Four stars ⭐️ for this one.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Agee with others - You put a nice ending to a fucked up situation. It was believable and I enjoyed them learning a lesson, hopefully, none of us readers ever have to. 5*

management91399management91399over 3 years ago

This whole sequence has been pretty interesting and a satisfying read, first off the old work which I didn't know about, and then here this finish. The entire thing hangs on the premise that these couples (meaning Melissa and Dave and Dr. Hunter her husband) do not communicate. You don't have to cheat or go to a swapping club to figure out how to make your sex life better, instead the next time Dave slaps Melissa's ass or fingers her butt she could have just said. "My god I love that! Hit my ass harder!"

And that would have been that Dave would have not been emasculated comparing his wives screams with him with her's at the swap meet. Of course, the entire premise collapses then. It was nice to see this play out and get our hero is mojo back with Gwen. As for the male ego, I don't think feminism is a great evil out to destroy men, I think women just want to be treated the same as men meaning their egos should be respected as a mens. So yeah it did hurt his ego and that sort of thing wasn't discussed until after the fact which is where the heartbreak and drama occurred.

The whole premise is kind of like Star Wars, if the princess had just uploaded the plans to the internet she wouldn't have had to hide them in a robot and then have that robot chased all around the galaxy. If melissa and Dave just had a conversation during sex about what they liked none of this drama would have ensued. Then again I would have had nothing to read or comment on either (Or in the case of Star Wars waste my adolescence on!)

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 3 years ago

I think if you make reference to another story you should provide a link to it. Did you contact that author to ask his permission to write another chapter or did he give blanket permission for anyone to complete it?

4

GumpershnickalGumpershnickalover 3 years ago

it was alright. . The MC felt to different from the original though

SunOceanSandSunOceanSandover 3 years ago

Mostly lame

3*s and that is generous

SOS

meucimeuciover 3 years ago

An absolute brilliant end to a totally bad situation. I don't know how anybody can switch partners and then the next day even look there better half in the eye. I can't imagine any doctor would advise a couple to switch partners like that given the fact that it would be a lawsuit every time, but who knows! Anyway this was a very well thought out and well written end to an awful situation. Thank you for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well you did a great job

Especially since the first three parts just added to the waste of time they became.

Still, RAAC was not where this story was going.

As soon as one spouse try’s to bring others into your bed it is time to get out.

That therapist should have been hammered at the first meeting.

Any professional that even hints at cheating (no matter how you set it up it is what it is). Should be fired instantly.

You want to try other things....go online with your spouse and see what peaks your interest and experience them together. Some will work some won’t. But the time spent doing it together will strengthen your connection.

Going to a swingers club is NOT DOING IT TOGETHER!

Only two kinds of people go to swingers groups. Those on their way to divorce and unable to pull the trigger. And those that don’t get a divorce due to outside concerns. Their marriages are just roommates with a legal agreement that they don’t follow anymore.

Hey honey let’s go to this club so we can fill better about ourselves and be with people just as deficient in character as we are......won’t it be fun??

HONEY?.....why are you packing my stuff?....What do you mean I don’t live here anymore?.....HONEY?? Let me back in....HONEY!!!!?....HONEY!!!!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 3 years ago
Well ...

I was certainly expecting Enrique to be involved shortly after Hubby left. And shortly after that, some BBCs and airtightness. Sweetie was the one who felt like there were experiences she had missed. And, she found out she was right. Three outta three, and none of them looked like he was in Hubby’s physical league! (yes, ‘none’ = no ONE ... is singular.)

Hubby’s sudden realization that he wants to reconcile with Sweetie is plausible. But, it would have seemed less rushed if he would have reflected (in thought) more on how his skills (which he totally enjoyed with Gwen) came from Sweetie and her three project fucks. Not that much different from how he admitted their newlywed improvements came from written and visual porn.

4*

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 3 years ago
Consolation Prize

This is a consolation prize for the wounded husband. The original said all that needed to be said about the fragility of the male ego.

looking4itlooking4itover 3 years ago

I’m not sure I’d say you were fully faithful to the original characters but I wasn’t offended by the differences. I think hubby getting his “feet back under himself” with Gwen was a necessary evil. It would have been interesting to know if they exchanged experiences while separated but I doubt that would have been positive so it’s best left alone.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Enjoyed it

I enjoyed just reading chapter four without reading the original stories. Dr Hunter was definitely a quack and got exactly what she deserved in the end. Only a fool would follow her directions. Good save of the story.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

A good ending to a really shitty story. Well done Stoney!!!!!

Your chop 4 scores 5/5

The original story got 2/5 from me. So there u are Stoney, u saved the day

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This is why

Authors need to leave other authors stories alone. You changed this husband in an un-organic way compared to the original. You can see it right away at the therapy session with all the yelling and quack comments. The original husband is thoughtful, mild manner, and able to cut to the bone with a whisper. He was quiet and observant enough to cut through both the therapist and wife's bullshit like a surgeon at the end (still too slow at the start) . It's like the difference between having your parents yell at you for doing something stupid versus parents that don't yell but tell you how disappointed they are in you, hurts so much more. And to Powersworder, the wife knew what she was doing, its the reason she lied about her sex sessions to her husband. The only reason she told the truth in the session is because she was getting egged on by the therapist and she got overly excited reliving the moment. This marriage as presented in the original is toast and the end strongly hints at that. It's more like "The Bridge" and not typical btb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow, a very very tough challenge that I thought you handled well. Congratulations.

There is a phony premise from the original series that you couldn't alter without essentially ignoring the main point of that series: sexuality is physical. No, its not.

The most important sex organ is the brain. Melissa sounds like a really dear and earnest spouse, but she's not very intelligent. Supposedly sex for her was mostly physical, which is very contrary to most adult women, but its how the first author wrote her. You followed true to her shallow intellect, which made your story reasonable and consistent. Melissa had no idea she was gutting her husband's ego because Melissa saw the whole world from a very juvenile and selfish perspective. It was good they waited to have children.

The husband was too timid or indulgent, enabling Melissa to steer their marriage onto the rocks. And you really followed through with the quack sex therapist getting her dose of Karma professional condemnation.

As to the reconciliation and the future of their marriage, I wonder what Melissa will say if she learns that her husband did indeed find a better, more compatible and genuine sex partner. Maybe she'll be relieved instead of jealous. I'm not sure Melissa cares that much about sex anymore. The fact that all three of the men she experimented with appeared to be better lovers than her husband might beg the question, was it the men, or was it a woman who wanted the novelty and the mystery? Once the kids are grown and gone she will either be much wiser, or maybe a ticking time bomb that will finally blow up a successful but staid marriage.

Maybe another writer will attempt those empty nest years. Lots of possibilities, especially if Enrique, or Gwen, are still around.

Anyway, well done. Thanks for the effort.

fritz51fritz51over 3 years ago

The original absolutely needed an ending. I believe the effort here was worthy. I enjoyed it and gave it a 5 * rating, even though I have issues with both main characters. I must admit that their traits were developed in the original piece and it would have been a mistake for this author to alter them even mildly.

The wife: At the beginning she did not express what she truly felt, which matches my experience with women. One must decipher what they really mean similar to disarming a bomb, not knowing for sure which wire to cut. Dave needed to be more direct and not go along with an idea just because he "thinks" that was he desire. He didn't like the idea of his wife screwing another man and he should have said so at the beginning, perhaps he would have found her to be not anxious to experiment, as she certainty did not like him indulging in fertile pastures. But, that's not how the original played out, so this author had little choice but to have them feel regret for their actions after the fact, which supported their initial hints at reluctance. KUDOS, good job.

paulskinspaulskinsover 3 years ago
Everytime

I don't know of any relationships that was saved by sleeping with other people. That doesn't mean there aren't any cases in which it has worked. It just means i don't know of marriages that have been saved by it. It is usually a death blow, and any doctor who suggests it is worse than a quack. They are actively out to destroy marriages.

A good rendition of a story that needed closure. I liked the doctor getting her "just deserts" as well. This is a picture of why it is bad to try and fix things that aren't broken.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 3 years ago
One helluva thought provoking story

No man is a god in bed, all men can improve, nobody is the perfect lover - nobody.

I started out a blithering idiot. I'm quite certain everybody we're all alike in that regard. Fortunately, in this story, the main character recognizes his own ego did not allow him to seamlessly inculcate ways to improve his game. I'm grateful that point was made. I'm also pleased he worked out his problems with his wife. Again, his ego was the problem. This leads to a generalization that most men are only limited by their ego and their imagination/knowledge.

This is a much better story than a superficial examination can expose. Thank you for this!

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

Nonsense. If you are not absolutely sure that your story is the big hit, then better let it be. I can't understand why authors keep trying to write good stories and then fail miserably. The original story is good and doesn't get an iota better with this addition! I would like to see one of you how he would react if his wife tells him after 10 years of marriage that everything he has brought in bed as sex so far was not good enough. The only question that remains is why didn't she say that years ago, and secondly, why should I want to be with this woman if I can't please her in terms of sex!

coredencoredenover 3 years ago

An excellent ending, not to mention continuation. Your writing style matched the original so well. Excellent content and great story telling; worth a five all day. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not a match

Write your own stories. If someone doesn’t want to continue his/her original story then it’s meant to end like that. Stories don’t need endings where everything possible in this world and the rest of the characters’ life is explained in a way which even the dumbest readers can understand.

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

"That conversation was a lot harder than I thought it was going to be. I discovered that morning that I did, indeed, was a spineless cuck"

Fixed it for you

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You failed

Next time someone ask you to continue another ones story, run your balls into a post.

danbo56danbo56over 3 years ago
Final Chapter

i liked the original story thought it lacked an ending not sure about the other comments but i for one really enjoyed this ending well done 5*

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

Interesting story but in this instance it would be iffy if it lasts. Why did he not come back before he screwed his PA, that's no better than what she did at the mix and match club. 5 stars for story 4 stars for content

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

See nothing at all wrong with your finishing story. About as positive an outcome possible.

tralan69ertralan69erover 3 years ago

Good story

If the couple ended up happy, then so be it. Anything else would most likely have been a lot harder on both.Thank you for your story.

tralan69ertralan69erover 3 years ago

@Boyd Percy,

The authors name and story title was posted at the begining of the story. Copy and paste in the search.

@lujon2019, your ex must have cucked you for a long time for you to be

so angry and rude all of the time. That is not healthy.

MichaelFitzgeraldMichaelFitzgeraldover 3 years ago

A very well written companion to one of the really great stories on Lit. It realy was about his damaged ego, her foolishness and their mutual inability to heal each other. You bridged all those things and gave us the best possible recovery from a worst outcome. 5*

RandomcarrotRandomcarrotover 3 years ago
Well written

Gave it 5 stars but I very much disagree with the direction you took the story in. I just don't buy the marriage being saved if it wasn't Melissa taking charge in putting it back together after she, albeit by accident, broke it or more accurately broke her husband.

I especially disagree with the solution being the husband being taught some new moves by another woman that other men had done to her when the problem was that his wife had shattered his confidence as a lover. If it absolutely had to be another woman rebuilding the husbands confidence, I would think Dolores from the second chapter would have been a much better candidate to do so.

As far as I can tell, the story of the marriage is one of a husband building up his wife's confidence, then the wife destroys his confidence by accident, he has his confidence repaired by another woman but then he goes back to the woman that destroyed it? I just don't buy it, even if the other woman probably wasn't marriage material.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Nice closure, even if it's an RAAC...

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 3 years ago
Thanks!

StoneyWebb has taken a stab at FTDS in the absence of FTDS himself. I like the concept of closing an open loop and personally enjoy reading multiple versions from a variety of authors. This RAAC is well done but leaves a sense of the conclusion being no more complete than in the original 3 chapters. Just my opinion, folks.

.

Would he go jump the office bike and regain his ego while learning a few new tricks? An acceptable scenario. Would she stay chaste yet snap at him when he seeks to reestablish the marriage relationship? IMO, that seems incongruous. Could they regain a modicum of the original strength in the old relationship? Maybe, but with reservations.

.

Hopefully, we will see some fresh attempts to FTDS.

.

Keep 'em comin'.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Yeah helluva story

Disappointing though you put him back together with grumpycunt. Would have been a five.

Have to agree with one of the comments on one of the four chapters. The moment she indicated a willingness to go to the swap club, he should have sicced a lawyer on both of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Unsatisfying

Too short and abrupt but it still is a decent effort. 3*s

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Poor

Expected a better ending, even if it was an RAAC.

LoejtcLoejtcabout 3 years ago

The author has a pleasant writing style, the story flows logically, dialogues are cogent, so all in all an enjoyable read.

As to content, I revert back to my pet peeve. If you are going to write a RAAC then make the reconciliation reasonable, detailed, beleiveable, and most of all protracted. The struggle to reconciliation is difficult, time consuming, fraught obstacles, and not infrequently unsuccessful. But here it is accomplished in about six short paragraphs and leavies me unsatisfied.

That said, this chapter was far superior in writing talent than the original three.

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

I shouldn't have read this story because now I have the impression you're a cuckold fan! How stupid does a man have to be if his wife says after attending a swinger club that he is sexually below average to ever have sex with her again? Of course, your character may allow that, mine would never accept it. What you say to your partner in your own bedroom stays between the two of them. And you can work out anything if you want. But to tell the husband at a therapist that the men in the swinger club were all better than him, that's the absolute dealbreaker. Except for cuckolds like you seems to me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
The original has vanished

It' seems that the original story and the author themselves have vanished

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 3 years ago

Original does seem to be gone.

Given the premise, this was pretty good. Not spitting in the counselor's face, not so good but without it, there is no story. Given he agreed to the literal clusterfuck, that shouldn't kill the marriage. My problem is her bitchy attitude at the end. When she asked if I was serious she would have seen my middle finger over my shoulder from behind and moving away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hope they work. But the marriage will never be the same. It is never going to be 2 against the world again. Just 2 weak people getting the best they can hope for.

Another shrink induced failure. What a profession full of quacks. Nothing like paying someone hundreds of dollars an hour to be a listening board and then spew advice as if they really “know” what that it is what you.

Here’s in idea.....go to your mom or dad or a life long friend and tell them what is bothering you. You will get the same relief from sharing your issues and even if the advice is not for you at least it is coming from a concern for you with no agenda. You will also still have your money in your pocket. Hey, I read a lot of books, I’m an expert, I know what you need to do, give me hundreds of dollars an hour and I’ll share this snake elixir with you. Well?..?

Your response should be fuck off you quack!! Move on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hi, I am hoping that Stoney Webb or anyone who read the original 3 story parts will post a brief synopsis of those stories. They has been removed from Lit along with their author. AustCarr. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

In all humility, I would suggest he get a DNA test done. Peace of mind is a powerful thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I’m reading all that each author I come across has written, but took a side trip to a few other stories before

Reading this one. What a disappointment they were!

StoneyWebb’s stories suit me just fine.

I’m sorry I finished them all.

Bill

Regguy69Regguy69over 2 years ago

Letting your spouse have sex with another person IS stupid. There are all kinds of how-to videos and books available to help couples “up their game” without the need to fuck other people. While I’m sure a wife fucking a talented sex partner would be instructive, it will forever taint anything her spouse may do. The memory of a spectacular first experience with someone else can not easily be eclipsed by her spouse no matter how much he improves. From that day forward, he has to compete with her fantasies of the spectacular first fuck. Truly a recipe for disaster.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is almost a copy of my life. Only when my wife brought up maby that we married to young. She had brought this up after 10 years of marriage and 2 children. I said I was happy with my marriage to her and hopped she was also. She said she was but she just wished she had dated some before she settled down. This led to a argument. When we went to bed she she wanted to sleep alone. I said she should go to the living room. She got out of bed. When I woke up she was in bed. I rolled over and said sorry about last night. Things were different from then on. Several years later while talking something was said that got me to thinking. That evening when we got home after the party was over at some friends house I started putting questions to my wife and finally she confessed to me she had an affair years ago with whom I had thought was a friend of ours. Before the end of the fight I threatened to tell his wife and children. She begged me not to. I said I had to take a ride. She asked if she could come? I said I was needing time to think and was probably going to super man's to alert his family. I had no intention of telling his family and have 2 families destroyed I was trying to figure out what I wanted to do with my family. I decided to stay with my wife and if she wanted out that would be her choice. When I got home she was waiting up and our children were still out. After I showered she prepared for bed. In bed she tried to cuddle. I said not tonight. She rolled over. I don't think neither slept well. Time went by her super man's name came up in conversation with our children and as calm as I could I walked outside. Later my wife asked if something was wrong? I said really? What would make you think that? She was clueless. I said did you hear our children bragging about that homewreacking SOB and how great he is. If I ever hear that SOBs name again I cannot say what will happen. She said she was sorry. I said she was years to late for saying she was sorry if it took her this long to say she was sorry it didn't mean shit to me. Then years later we seen him at his grandsons graduation. I had no intention of speaking to him. Later I seen him walk up to a group that my wife was standing in. I was leaving if she stayed in the group. As I walked by making sure my wife seen me hopping no one else seen me I waved by to her. She came quickly to me and said if you're ready to go we should say our goodbyes and leave properly. We did. Later at a funeral of a mutual friend after everyone was leaving I was carrying things to our car. When I was walking back in the church he was walking out. There was no way to avoid him and I thought that SOB wasn't going to get to me. His wife was having health issues and yes their whole family was included in my prayers every day. As he spoke I just kept walking and said you should go home and take care of your wife. Later I told my wife what I had done and apologized to her saying I shouldn't have stepped so low. We celebrated our 48th anniversary. Still things make that nightmare return to me and I let her know. She will say something like she wishes it never happened and I will say no shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I read another comment that said it will never the same. That is for sure. Believe me I have lived it. After I found out my wife had an affair years later. I told her if she wanted out of the marriage I wouldn't fight her as long as she was truthful when the children or anyone asked. Her family all of them couldn't accept if they done wrong. I had plenty of proof of her infidelity. Maybe that's why she stayed. I will probably know the real reason.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very happy to see them back together but it will never be the same!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Karma for Dr Hunter makes it a good story.

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 2 years ago

Melissa makes zero sense. Twice we are told she was uncomfortable with the 3 guys at the swingers club; yet she comes up with a stack of index cards full of things Dave could do to make sex better. If you're not comfortable with a partner, you might get off, but you won't be writing down sex advice afterwards.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

There are elements of this story that can turn it into a good story with more careful character build up but everything seems so weak. Just as NonSeuitour noted, the turns of some events make little sense. I am guessing the story is too fast for the proper development of characters.

Not bad idea though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lousy choice to RAAC them. They each had their own perceptions of the ills with their marriage. Why would he support her when they separated? They screw other people when they're separated so they can't be very committed. Horrible ending.

Ocker53Ocker53over 2 years ago

This is probably your worst story by far⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well they were pretty sorry character both. Small thinking deaf and blind and really had no where else to go but each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm sorry but their reconciliation was nonsensical. I don't see how he would reconcile going by the events you've posted. If you wanted a reconciliation you've got to add a hell of a lot more to this.

1 star

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

She was uncomfortable with all three men, but they all pleasured her better than he did?

\

"I really felt bad after the cheat shot." - What "cheat shot?" Or did he mean "cheap?"

\

"it was just my frigging ego" - Stop with the fucking ego already!

\

I don't think that there's anything inherently wrong with swinging/swapping, but it has to be something that BOTH partners WANT, NOT just be willing to go along with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

MEh why would he do something he did. Not agree to. Why get advice and then take it from a therapist...why not see another therapist....to get a 2nd opinion

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Two people of apparent low intelligence who communicate poorly and project their issues onto each other seems a poor recipe for wedded bliss. Don't understand how they ended up back together, and cringe a bit at the prospect of them having children.

xhristianjxhristianjalmost 2 years ago

Lets call this Dumb and Dumber I think that will encapsulate the story more accurately?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow such lunacy. If you can't handle your ego issues then don't agree to the swap. The cue card stuff is just beyond nutso. But if he really felt inferior he could have educated himself on how to be a better lover and talk to her. But she was dumb as a brick also. Ugh.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Wow this author is fucking HORRIBLE yet again a Cuckold Husband whose also a complete IDIOT congratulations Stony for another farcical fantasy adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked the dumb & dumber comment. This story didn’t turn me on, it rather off. Still the writing itself was well done.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I gave this story one star. Why? Because the premise was stupid, and unbelievable. No way does a real counselor, suggest that a couple go to a swingers club. That would be like going to see a doctor because you had pain in your leg, and being told to shoot yourself there. I do enjoy some of this authors stories, but only if they are believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written but based on an inherited premise from the original story that is beyond ludicrous. A sex therapist woukd not push a couple into a stingers club. And the cue cards are really stupid. They would damage anyone's ego. The wife came off as very stiff in this alternate ending. Maybe was because she felt guilty in the first place. Fortunately she was uncomfortable with the sex with the three guys at the club even though the sex was more physically fulfilling, hence the dumb cue cards. Made sense then she can't stick with anyone after separation, as she misses her husband. Love is not onky about sexual intimacy and certainly not orgasms (frequency and quality). But yeah her character came off as wooden. Woukd have helped to inset anither character tjan the MIL to have back channel information. He was an idiot though as they drigtwd aoart to not go to a marriage counselor. They were already getting separated. So what to lose? He was too busy moping about she woukd have better sex with someone else. That isn't why people get or stay married. At least most people. Anyways at least the husband got to bang Gwen a dozen times and get some of his self esteem back.

From the MC: "I realized that anyone who willingly lets their spouse sleep with someone else is a fucking idiot." ===> Truer words were never spoken.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is an excellent story. Therapists are merely people, some professional and genuinely concerned for the client and some with evil ulterior motives with a sinister desire to end a marriage rather than work towards its success. I know and can attest to this as a true fact having known these polar opposites as therapists.

Bottom line is trust your gut and if a therapist is not of help and undermining what you want to accomplish, dump that therapist like a hot potato. No one knows better than you what is unhelpful and helpful and act accordingly. Too many people incorrectly believe that a therapist is only giving helpful guidance when that is not always true. Not all advice is worth following, some is and some is not. Don’t compromise your life and happiness listening to someone whose advice is not of help.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Surely someone would heed their gut reaction better if such a therapist suggested such unethical behavior. They are their to use best professional practice to facilitate couples reconnect (or actually not and manage dissolution). And the idea of being better or not isn't a competition but about how to improved the bedroom skills through communication and practice: "Yes, honey, try that" or "Honey, xyz would be better if....". It's not rocket science but wanting to please a partner and screwing around with other partners isn't learning with the desired partner. And unless couples went into the marriage with open marriage expectations, fucking with other partners and then introducing something new to the other would always be a reminder of that infidelity. I would have given serious consideration to walking out of that entire situation altogether. The primary fault was the wife's behavior and only secondarily his acquiescence. Improved skills from his lessons with a new partner such as the Gwen character wouldn't have the baggage when he found a new serious partner. This wife was a serious headcase and the portrayed couple would have future problems eventually. If young enough, move on, learn, and make a better life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The husband needed a shrink to see why he went back to his wife after her behavior. Her, an even more serious shrink for her instability that drove him out. The wife was a nut case. Better to move on. And definitely file an official complaint with the relevant professional licensing board for the therapist.

theVikingSailortheVikingSailor12 months ago

I don't see why everyone criticizes Dr. Hunter. All psychologists and therapists are insane. Everybody knows that. The universities recruit their students in the mental health majors from the psych wards and insane asylums. Everybody knows that. So why the rage against that poor Dr. Hunter? Other than that, pretty good writing, Stoney.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Nah. Not buying it. This one is the worst story of yours I have read. Most of the others are in the very good to excellent range.

A weak pathetic plot with an equally weak pathetic despicable character.

Just yuk. Even as a freebie this still sucks.

AngelRiderAngelRider11 months ago

Yeah, this one doesn't work for me. Most people, men and women, are not going to handle being told they are lousy sexually.

That feeling is going to be worse when presented with a list of sexual demands created from sex with other people who pleasured the unhappy spouse far more than their husband or wife. Calling that feeling unhappy doesn't quite cut it. Reducing it to mere ego is trite. It's shame, its loss of confidence, it's loss of trust and respect both for oneself and your partner. It's feeling as though your spouse is giving you an ultimatum which suggests you either step up and become a better lover on your own or they are done. Its total betrayal and humiliation.

So, no, its not ego and pride. It's so much more than that.

WargamerWargamer11 months ago

I normally like your tales, but not this one. This one was just plain awful

Scores 2/5, l normally give u a lot higher score for your stories.

Pjam1968Pjam196810 months ago

Going to a swing club? Seriously?!!!

MarkT63MarkT639 months ago

He exhibits cuck like behavior. He was stupid for ever agreeing to swap.

Bham487Bham4878 months ago

I read the original when it was up. I feel this was a good ending. The couple received horrible advice from a truly awful therapist.

Schwanze1Schwanze18 months ago

Thinking about it, it’s not like they weren’t both at fault. Good ending

Martyr2002Martyr20025 months ago

No, reconciliation doesn't work for this one. He should DNA test the offspring as well IMO. You do better in your own stories Stoney, even if your political feelings bleed through a bit on times. It's OK they're not like another author you might know, who's ideals color every story to the point of spoiling them.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos5 months ago

Good story. I think a lot of the comments are really insane. It just goes to show how little people understand of human nature. You like to think that people have enough intelligence to be able to summon some empathy for people who are not themselves, at least intellectually so that they can understand what they're going through. Like, it's obvious in this story that Melissa being angry at Dave is a self defense mechanism because she is insecure and jealous. She thinks Dave blames her for the destruction of their marriage (and in a way he does, so she's not wrong) and she realizes that he's all but gone, but she wants, no NEED for him to fight for the marriage and for her, because she's so insecure. It's the old "push, pull" vicious cycle that people with massive insecurities can't get away from.

Generally, the only real complaint I have about the story is that I felt it was a bit short and could have spent more time exploring the irony that in the pursuit of "better sex" they destroyed the emotional intimacy of the act.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So difficult to comprehend how anyone can be like this in today's age of the Internet. I could understand it being like this in the 50/60/70s when people didn't even understand what and where the clitoris is. But post 2000 you've got to be joking. The problem today is people wanting to follow trends that aren't necessarily enjoyable for one or both partners, and of course the increasingly corrupting presence of fomo and yolo.

/

The single and only relevant point made in this story is the way the ego can stop one partner from following suggestions from the other as to how to provide maximum enjoyment.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Love the comment section that seems to think that people are born masters of sex. Shocking fact, most men are terribly inadequate at it and could do with hours of intensive study.

The French mastered this problem centuries ago, sadly elsewhere puritanical numbnuts didn't like it as they felt sex should be boring and for reproduction only.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Seriously, he went back to that whore! Just because his next piece of ass was also a whore?! Stupid whore can't even admit she's the one that fucked everything up! What a stupid ending

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous