Perfect Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry. Was I too rough?" Thomas said. He wasn't sure how much he actually cared, but he still wanted to know. At least he knew he should care. Maybe he was worried about it for the sake of the experiment. He always wanted to learn as much as he could about anything new.

"No. It wasn't bad. We can do it again, but maybe not right now," Rebecca said. She seemed conflicted, though, and still a bit overwhelmed.

"Of course. This was our first time. I'm sure we will learn to do it better. Maybe we should do some research," Thomas said. "Come on, let's go tell the others!"

Thomas rushed into the lab, not bothering to dress up.

"Great news, girls," he announced, with a big grin on his face. "We can perform anal intercourse now."

Alice and Susan just looked at him, but with a glimmer in their eyes.

"I tested the lubricant with Rebecca and it works. I don't think we even made too much of a mess, or anything," Thomas said.

Rebecca reached the basement. She was still completely naked, too. Thomas's optimism faltered when he got a better look at her. Rebecca's hair was a mess and her makeup was running. It was clear for everyone to see that she had not survived the experiment without a shedding a few tears.

"I... uh," Thomas said.

"It's good. I'm fine. Really," Rebecca said. Her smile did seem more relaxed now.

"Was it worth it?" Alice said.

"Oh yes," Rebecca gasped. "I've never felt more friendly."

The strange statement had a oddly powerful effect on the other girls. They visibly shuddered. "That's it, then," Alice said. "I want to try it, too."

"Right now?" was all Thomas could blurt out. He was still mentally and physically exhausted from the intense experience.

"No, silly. But whenever you want," Alice said.

Chapter Eight - A different point of view

Stella was out, walking around the neighborhood again. She often did so because she got along poorly with her parents. She felt trapped. There was not enough money for her to move out. Some kids, even some of the rich kids, chose to stay home, but Stella would have rather left.

Her real name was Stella but she liked to think of herself as Stargirl. It was the name she used online. That was where she felt her real life happened.

Think of the devil, and talk about a rich bitch, she thought, when she saw Rebecca Sanders across the road. They used to be in the same class, but happily, that was over now. They still went to the same school, but in college, everything was different. Stella still resented Rebecca and her goons, though. The bitch was unusually happy so Stella ended up checking out where she was off to.

It came slow to her, but she realized the house belonged to that old inventor guy. The guy was probably a weirdo, but Stella was somewhat curious about him. Not romantically, of course. People said he made money on his inventions so he might actually be smart. Stella herself was nerdy enough, so she had automatic sympathy for the guy. Everyone else always just made fun of him. Although, he wasn't someone people usually bothered to even talk about -- just a harmless neighborhood goofball.

Rebecca was the kind of bitch who would openly laugh at someone like him. Stella could not figure out what such a strange pairing might be up to. It wasn't really even spying, just curiosity, but Stella took an interest in what went on around that house. She soon realized Rebecca wasn't the only strange visitor to frequent the place. The woman from across the street went there practically every day. Some other women came around often, too.

Stella noticed right away all of the visitors were quite attractive. She had an eye for that. She liked to draw and she preferred to draw beautiful women. She wasn't sure if she was gay, but she did get a certain tingly sensation whenever she managed to create a particularly alluring composition.

She definitely did want to look like the girls in her pictures herself. She was awfully shy to begin with, and that made her even more self-conscious about not being as slim as someone like Rebecca.

Her first glimpse of that basement was a sight she would not soon forget. It took her a few weeks to come up with enough courage and curiosity to get close enough to peek through a window, but when she finally did, she was served to a first impression that was downright iconic.

The women were even more beautiful up close and in their provocative outfits. It was as if they wore nothing but lingerie under their open lab coats. They were spread around the space, each engrossed in their own work, but each also cocking a hip or arching their back. One of them was flicking a test tube with a finger, lifting it up to a light. Stella could see the shape of her abs. It was clear she was sucking her stomach in and posing on purpose, even while she worked.

The laboratory itself was like straight our of a movie. There was all kinds of scientific gear everywhere. It created a perfect backdrop for the collage of sultry, hot scientist chicks.

In the middle of it all, there was the old professor, or whatever he was, just minding his own business, completely oblivious to all the tits and ass his strange assistants were shoving at his general direction.

Stella ran back home.

There was only one explanation to it all, as far as she could come up with. The man, Doctor Hill, had to have somehow messed with their brains. Stella knew nothing about the other women but she was absolutely positive the real Rebecca Sanders could not hold a test tube the right way up if her life depended on it. The bitch was as clueless as she was hot.

It took another week before Stella got the courage to go back. This time, she almost saw something she could not have unseen. One of the girls was already kneeling between the doctor's legs. Stella ran away again.

She was sure she was right now. But what could she do? She could not tell anyone because no one would believe her, and she could not contact any kind of authorities. Chances were the doctor was already working for the government, but if he wasn't, Stella certainly did not want to be the person responsible for giving the military access to some kind of mind control technology.

As scared as she was, the sight of those women and their sexy bodies haunted her dreams in a different way, too. Stella often woke up from her broken sleep desperately horny.

One fateful day she saw Rebecca on campus and decided to say hi to her. She hadn't talked to her in years, and never willingly. "Hi, Rebecca. It's been a while. What are you up to these days?" Stella said.

Rebecca squinted her eyes. There was something dangerous there, something Stella had not been ready for. She could swear the was an intelligence there, a dangerous intelligence, something Rebecca Sanders had been completely void of for her entire life. Stella felt like she had made a huge mistake. "Uh, never mind," she said, and scurried off.

The wait was not long. It was just a few days later when Stella met her fate. It was the middle of the night. She was home, asleep, in her own bed. She was tossing and turning, dreaming of cocked hips and arched backs, until she felt a strange buzz spread all over her body.

"Wake up," a voice said.

Stella opened her eyes. They were all there: the two housewives, the hardened skirt suit lady, and even Stella's ever-hot nemesis Rebecca.

Stella tried to scream. She wasn't even trying to call for help, she just felt like screaming was the right thing to do in a situation like that. It was like a tacky horror movie: Attack of the Mind Controlled Sex Slaves. There was no scream, though. All that came out of her mouth was a bit of drool and an embarrassing moan. She realized she couldn't even move.

"Hello again, Stella. Have you been a naughty girl?" Rebecca said.

Stella drooled out her best attempt at an affirmative answer. It felt like lying would not be worth the effort, anymore. Whatever these sexy bitches had injected her with, it was making her horny, too, and not just incapacitated. Or, maybe it was just them. Even though Stella more than half expected to die, she was cautiously hopeful these mindless zombie hotties might do something sexual to her, too, before making her disappear forever.

One of the housewives was clearly younger than the other. The young one sat down on the bed and opened a laptop.

"Oh," she said, and smiled. "She really is a naughty little girl, isn't she. I believe Stella here is quite turned on by getting drugged and debilitated by us."

Stella realized she had some kind of electrodes attached to her temples. A new wave of panic washed over her. The young housewife grinned, still looking at her laptop screen. "Let's test this. Ask her something," she said.

"What do you think is going to happen to you?" skirt suit said.

Stella didn't even try to answer. "Oh," the one with the laptop said. "She thinks we're either going to take advantage of her, or kill her, or maybe both. And the idea seems to arouse her either way."

Stella blushed crimson. Her assailants all giggled. "So, you're into girls, then? That explains a lot. Have you always had a secret crush on me?" Rebecca said, grinning at Stella.

"Definitely," the laptop girl said.

Stella was sure she was lying. That didn't help her with her blushing, though.

"You know, there is a third option, one you didn't seem to even consider. We might just keep you, and make you our friend. Tell me, what do you know about us, and have you told anyone else," Lady Laptop said.

The thoughts crossed Stella's addled mind before she could suppress them.

"Oh. She thinks Doctor Hill is somehow controlling out minds," the housewife said. The others laughed in response. "She hasn't told anyone, though. So that's good. She's actually afraid of our invention ending up in government possession. Smart," she continued.

"But, what are we going to do? Is she beautiful enough to be friends with Doctor Hill?" the older housewife said.

Horror filled Stella. She had felt like she had nothing on the looks of these gorgeous, evil beauties. She had not even considered being seen as an object of desire herself.

"I think she's hot," Rebecca said.

Stella blushed again. It felt good, and she hated herself for it. Rebecca was an awful person, and the biggest bully of Stella's youth, but still, for some incomprehensible reason, it tingled her to hear her objectifying compliment.

"Mm. She really does like you," laptop woman said to Rebecca. "I agree. She has potential. Tell me, Stella, would you like to be friends with us, friends with Doctor Hill?"

Stella tried to wiggle free from her invisible bonds, to shake some life into her limp body.

Lady Laptop scoffed. "Apparently she thinks low of our beloved Doctor." That seemed to make them all angry. "No matter. We have a fix for that, don't we?" she continued.

Stella made one last push to protest. It came out as a flood of drool, and a pathetic "meh."

"There's no escape for you," skirt suit said. "I'm an NSA agent, so trust me when I say there's nowhere you can run and nothing you can do. Maybe you should really consider your alternatives here."

Stella didn't want to die. She wasn't even that opposed to being a sex slave, even to a man, at least if the alternative was death. There was just something creepy about the doctor. And, considering the situation she now found herself in, Stella felt quite vindicated in her original judgment of his moral content.

"All in agreement?" Lady Laptop said. The others nodded in a creepy unison. Lady laptop pushed a button.

The next thing Stella knew, her opinion began to change. Doctor Hill wasn't actually that old, more like middle aged. You could even describe him as distinguished. He was even quite handsome, in his own way. Sure, he wasn't hot, but he was someone who Stella could easily respect.

He was definitely not a creep. He was just very intelligent and therefore easily misunderstood. That was something Stella could definitely relate to. It was just like she had thought before she had found out the man had created a flock of brainwashed sex slaves for himself.

No. That wasn't right. He wouldn't. Surely the other women had just recognized his brilliance and had befriended him completely willingly.

All of a sudden, Stella desperately wanted to be friends with Doctor Hill. He was reliable and safe. She felt like he was her best friend already, even though they'd never even formally met. Something made Stella sure she didn't need to doubt her instincts. She knew Doctor Hill would be the one for her from now on. Her true best friend forever.

Stella was desperate to have someone like him in her life, the kind of friend who was a lifelong bedrock. He was someone she could dedicate herself to, completely. She would never want anything in return. That's not what friends do. She would do anything for him, and all she needed in return was the simple joy of knowing what a good friend she was to him.

Devoted, selfless, and completely accepting -- that was a what any true friend would be. A true friend would always put the needs of the other first. It was a beautiful relief. Stella lost all her stress and anxiety. From now on, she would only have one thing to worry about anymore: How to be the best possible friend anyone could ever be, to Doctor Thomas Hill.

Stella opened her eyes.

The malicious grins on the faces of her sisters had turned into loving smiles. Stella knew the paralyzing agent was still in her system so she didn't even try to speak. She just thought about how she felt.

"Oh my. It's so beautiful," Lady Laptop said. A tear rolled down her cheek. "I can see her love for him now."

The women all hugged Stella's limp body and there was a round of introductions.

During the car ride over to Doctor Hill's house they talked more, and the drug in Stella faded. By the time she was walking down to the basement, still in just the panties and tee shirt she had slept in, Stella was giddy with excitement. She could not believe she would finally get to meet the Doctor Hill.

"Oh? Hi girls. What have you been up to? And who's this?" he said. His voice was so charismatic it made Stella's knees weak.

"This lovely young lady here is Stella," Alice said. "She has been spying on us so we decided to solve two problems at once. We tested the portable field unit on her."

"Oh. How did it go?" Doctor Hill said.

"It was a perfect success. The machine was even able to read her thoughts," Alice said.

Doctor Hill smiled. It had a deep effect on all of the women, Stella included. She became so desperate to make him smile more, it almost hurt. Nothing in the universe was more important than making him happy. He was such a valuable friend to her, it boggled Stella's little mind how such depth of emotion was even possible.

She decided to hold it all in, though. It was for the best. If she let him see how desperate she was, she was afraid she might scare him off. The other women kept their cool even though Stella was sure they felt the same way deep down, so Stella steeled herself, too.

It was difficult, however, for Stella to stay calm when she watched Doctor Hill give Alice an appreciative hug and kiss. They way he grabbed her ass and her boob while he made out with her, it was clear he valued her very highly, as a friend.

Doctor Hill turned to look at Stella and his attention burned her like the sun. "Stella, was it? Nice to meet you. Please, call me Thomas," he said.

The idea was completely preposterous. Why the hell would she treat him like just some random nobody? Sir, Master, Your Highness, Glory of Glories, My One and Only True Purpose in This Cold and Lonely Universe -- no words were enough. Stella made a mental substitution.

"Doctor Hill. Such a pleasure to meet you. I so wish we can be friends," she said. When she said Doctor Hill, she thought of all the names an superlatives she wanted to call him, in her mind.

Doctor Hill gave her a quick once over with his eyes and Stella's heart literally stopped for that brief moment.

"I see no reason why not," he said.

Stella gasped and audible sigh of relief.

"A few more treatments with the friendship machine, and I'm sure you'll be able to help the girls with the research," he said.

There was nothing Stella wanted more. He took another, longer look at her, this time, focusing on her face. The way his gaze warmed her soul made Stella smile.

"Do you enjoy performing oral sex?" Doctor Hill said.

"I'm not sure. I've never done it," Stella said, choosing to be honest. The thought of lying to Doctor Hill would have made her physically ill.

"Oh," he said. He squinted. "Are you a virgin?"

Stella tensed. She wasn't sure if that was a bad thing or a good thing. "Yes?" she said.

"Hmm," Doctor Hill said.

"It's not a problem," Rebecca said. "We can teach her. Here. Look."

Rebecca guided Stella to her knees and then joined her on the floor herself. She opened Doctor Hill's pants and pulled them down. She pulled out his semi-erect dick and gave it a few licks and kisses. Rebecca smiled up at Doctor Hill and Stella followed her lead.

He seemed pleased, which made Stella ecstatic. Any kind of taboos or social norms were the furthest thing from her mind. If such things ever came between her and her Best Friend, they should be taken behind the barn and put down. No earthly law could ever be allowed to ruin such a divine, perfect friendship as the one she shared with Doctor Hill.

Rebecca turned the dick toward Stella's mouth. The thing was completely hard now. Stella took it in. Her only concern was Doctor Hill's happiness so she kept her eyed fixed on his face, ready to react to even the tiniest little hint of what made him feel good, of anything she did right.

She caught on quick and soon a mess of sticky, hot semen rewarded her, all over her face. Stella had never considered how she would feel about blowjobs, or messy facials, but now it didn't matter. If giving her a sneaky little facial was what made Doctor Hill happy, Stella would dedicate her life to being the best possible target-practice she ever could.

Chapter Nine - Even Deeper

Thomas was fucking Stella again. She had become his bed warmer once she had moved in. She wasn't quite as striking and as slim as Alice or Rebecca, but Stella was still beautiful enough. What Thomas liked most was her attitude. She reminded him of an actual girlfriend he'd almost had once, long ago.

Taking her virginity had gone well, too, but Thomas was glad to have it over and done with. After that, she'd learned fast, and she was a fun and exciting fuck now. The girl had learned to be a complete harlot in a very short time.

There was a knock on the bedroom door. Thomas startled, but he decided not to panic. They were supposed to be alone, but he had so many friends now he could not keep track of their comings and goings anymore.

"Yes?" he said, not bothering to stop plowing into young Stella's steaming hot pussy.

Alice stepped in. She was wearing nothing but heels and stockings, but she was carrying a bag.

"Good evening, Doctor Hill. My husband is away on business so I decided to come over. I had something special planned for tomorrow, but I couldn't wait. I hope you don't mind," Alice said.

"Not at all."

"Your earlier research into anal intercourse inspired me so I've been conducting some of my own studies. I think I have it figured out now," Alice said.

Thomas stopped pumping into Stella. "Please, do tell," he said.

Alice smiled. "I have all the equipment we need, and some toys, too, just for fun. Whenever you would please, I think I'm ready to give a demonstration."

"How about right now?" Thomas said.

"You're sure I'm not interrupting?" Alice said.