Perfect Friends

Story Info
A mad inventor's quest for friendship goes slightly too far.
17.7k words
4.7
34.2k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One - Making Friends

Thomas lived in a happy little cul-de-sac, in a happy little suburb, because that's what people do.

He was an inventor and all the wonderful things he created in his basement had earned him a decent fortune. That wealth afforded him the option to choose, and he had chosen to live as normally as he knew how.

Thomas was a bit of an eccentric, however, so he did not always get along with people perfectly. He was often lonely, and sometimes it even made him sad. But, like always, Thomas was sure he could invent a device to fix all that.

A machine that will make people friendlier? Yes, the world definitely needs that, he thought. He had never had many friends, so he was not exactly sure how to define friendship, however.

He decided to err on the side of caution -- he listed a bunch of attributes he would want from a friend, and then went on with creating a process that might encourage those features in a person.

Thomas got to work, and soon he had a prototype ready for testing.

Alice was young housewife, living on the same street. She often smiled at Thomas and sometimes even made small talk with him. She was definitely already a nicer person than most people so Thomas decided she would make the perfect test subject for his new machine. Having someone so nice to test on could give his machine an advantage on it's first run.

It was a beautiful day. The sun was shining from a blue sky and a gentle breeze rustled the leaves. A scent of freshly baked cookies wafted into Thomas's basement laboratory. The time was right. He headed out.

"Good day, Alice," he shouted from the yard.

Alice came to the window and waved back at him.

"Fresh cookies?" Thomas said.

"You know it," Alice said.

"Could I bother you for a sample?" Thomas said.

"Of course you can," Alice said. "Knock yourself out."

"Actually, I'm kind of in the middle of something right now. Would you mind bringing me a plate? I'll be in the basement. Just come right down," Thomas said.

Alice hesitated, for just a brief moment, but then smiled again. "Of course. I'll be right over," she said. "Just give me five minutes to get the last batch out of the oven."

"Thank you ever so much dear," Thomas said, and headed back to his lab.

As promised, Alice soon followed. "Hello? Are you here?" she said, from the stairs.

"Thanks again, Alice," Thomas said.

"Wow. This place is amazing," Alice said.

"Oh, that's right. You've never been down here. Well, this is where I work," Thomas said.

Alice laid her plate of cookies on a table and spun around, her head on a swivel, taking it all in. She was mesmerized by the racks full of complicated scientific equipment, each with their own little blinking lights.

"Oh, it's so exciting," she said. "However do you keep track of what all of this even does?"

"It's not that complicated," Thomas said. "I've always just had a knack for science."

"What in the heavens is this, then?" Alice said, seeing a big, hulking machine in the corner. It was as big as a small car and even had a sturdy hatch on it.

"That's actually what I've been working on recently. It's a relaxation machine. I'm hoping it would give a person the equivalent of a full night's rest, but in just a few minutes," Thomas said. He'd long ago learned that it was usually smart to lie to people, to get them to do what he wanted.

"Oh, Thomas. That sounds fantastic," Alice said.

"Would you like to try it?" Thomas said.

"What? No. I'm not sure. Please don't take this the wrong way, but it's a bit scary," Alice said.

No matter. Thomas had prepared for this eventuality. He was nothing if not meticulous when he planned the protocols for his experiments. Alice barely even realized what was happening before the chloroform had already knocked her out.

Stronger than his scrawny body would suggest, Thomas had no trouble lifting Alice's unconscious form into the friendliness machine. He even pulled down the hem of her dress, to protect the poor girl's modesty. He closed the hatch, entombing Alice inside.

Thomas powered the machine up, fairly confident it would not be too dangerous. The machine hummed ominously and vapor hissed out from it's flaring cooling vents. A simple pull of a lever was enough to start the process. Alice should be safe, in theory. All the machine really did was just a gentle irradiation of the brain.

Alice looked peaceful and happy inside the machine, like she was just sleeping. Thomas smiled and went back to work on his other inventions. He was reasonably hopeful the chloroform would not cause any side effects, either.

Fifteen minutes later an automatic timer cut the power to the system. The hatch hissed open. Excited, Thomas went to have a look. Alice seemed like her normal self. For a moment, Thomas wasn't sure if she might not have suffered some brain damage after all, but then she opened her eyes.

"Good day, mister Hill," she said.

"Alice, please, call me Thomas. And it's Doctor, actually," Thomas said. "How do you feel?"

"Wonderful, Doctor Hill, I feel wonderful. Thank you ever so much for letting me try out your machine."

"You don't resent me for rendering you unconscious, and then forcibly inserting you into it?" Thomas said.

"Not at all. It was obviously the right thing to do, and you would know best, Doctor Hill," Alice said.

Thomas was relieved. He'd almost gotten worried there, for a moment. "Thank you, Alice. What a nice thing for you to say," he said.

A moment passed with Alice just smiling and staring at him.

"Say, Alice, would you like to be friends?" Thomas said, to break the silence, even though he didn't feel awkward about it.

Alice frowned. "I thought we were friends already?" she said.

"Yes, of course, but would you like to be even better friends with me? I mean, if you have the time. You must be awfully busy," Thomas said.

"Nonsense. I'm home all day. I have lots of time. I would love to be friends with you. I would love for us to spend more time together."

"Really? That's marvelous," Thomas said. He was glad to see that his experiment was showing such early promise. More data and more observations were needed, of course, but the early signs were beyond his expectations. He found himself much happier than he would have even guessed about the prospect of the actual friendship, too.

"It's not inappropriate, is it? For a man and a woman to be friends?" Thomas then blurted, as the thought occurred to him.

"Of course not, Doctor Hill. You're such a gentleman. I feel completely safe with you," Alice said.

Thomas dealt with his loneliness mostly by consuming copious amounts of hard pornography, but he sensed this would be an inappropriate time to bring that up in conversation.

"Truth be told," Alice said, "I've been looking for a new friend, too. The other wives in the neighborhood are sometimes a bit... competitive."

"How so?" Thomas said.

"Houses, cars, husbands, shoes, casseroles, you name it," Alice said.

"Oh. Okay. Should we start tomorrow, then?" Thomas said.

"How about right now?"

And that's how Thomas and Alice became friends.

Chapter Two - What Are Friends For

The early effects of the friend machine started to fade after a few days, but further sessions made Alice stay in her altered state for longer and longer. No one else seemed to notice anything different about her so Thomas concluded the process had not caused any excessive brain damage.

Thomas soon realized Alice had been a bit slow to begin with, however. It was not her fault, though, she was just a normal person after all, but something needed to be done. Thomas could not really be friends with her, otherwise. He modified his machine so that it would hopefully boost Alice's intelligence, quite significantly, at the same time as it made her a better friend.

Further chloroform was not needed. Alice was quite happy to volunteer now. There were some uncontrolled variables that still remained in the experiment, however. Alice had been a kind and gentle person to begin with so the doctor would have to find more test subjects, sooner or later, to get a better spread of data about the true effectiveness of his process.

The results with Alice had surpassed his his original expectations. Soon, the intelligence boost started to work, too, and Alice became a much more stimulating conversationalist. As an unforeseen benefit, she also became quite useful as an assistant in the lab.

A careful, delicate bud of true affection was starting to bloom for her in Thomas's complicated heart. These awkward little emotions brought familiar challenges with them, though. The more Thomas admired Alice's charming smile and her disarming comportment, the more obvious her beauty became to him -- her flowing hair, her kind features, the gentle curves of her vivacious body. Soon, Thomas's new favorite pornstars started to bear a curious resemblance to his new best friend.

One day, when Thomas returned from his daily jog, he found Alice in the lab, browsing through his porn collection.

"Alice! What are you doing?" he said.

"Oh? Hello, Doctor Hill. I was going through the logs on the firewall and I couldn't help but notice you had subscriptions to several different adult entertainment providers. That got me thinking, so I took the liberty of going through various aggregating services, and I managed to cut your recurring payments to less than 47 percent of the original while maintaining all of your access. I hope you don't mind," Alice said.

"No, I... Thank you. But why are you watching my... I'm sorry," Thomas said.

"Sorry? About what? Oh, you mean you're embarrassed about your collection? Don't be. Almost all men occasionally enjoy some form of erotic entertainment, and most women do, too. There's no need to feel ashamed. It's all perfectly normal," Alice said.

"Uh, that's good to hear. But why are you watching all of it?" Thomas said.

"Oh? Just idle curiosity, I guess. I assumed you wouldn't mind. I hope I didn't offend you. You're my favorite person in the whole world, so I just wanted to get to know you better. I was hoping it could make us even closer. What better way to get to really know a man, than to... you know," Alice said.

Thomas blushed. He was used to ending up in awkward and embarrassing situations, but something was different this time. He had to believe Alice was sincere in her acceptance of him, because he believed in the power of his machine. A true friend would never judge.

"I happened to notice, from the timestamps on the files, that the actresses in some of the newer videos look a lot like me," Alice said.

Thomas was still at a loss for words and his blush returned with renewed vigor.

"You don't have a girlfriend, Doctor Hill, do you?" Alice said.

Thomas knew she knew he didn't. "No," he said.

"Very well, then," Alice said. "As you surely know, adult entertainment is a perfectly healthy way to release any frustrations one might have. But, variety is also important, for stimulating the mind. So if you ever need some help, don't hesitate to ask. I am your friend after all."

"What do you mean?" Thomas said, his usually sharp mind slipping into a more primal mode.

"For variety. If you want me to help you relieve any sexual tension. Or am I assuming too much? Don't you find me attractive?"

"Yes," Thomas gasped. His pants were bulging now.

"Then, would you mind? What are friends for, after all. You are free to return the favor of course, but I would never insist. True friends should be free to help one another without expecting anything in return."

Thomas's hand instinctively grabbed his crotch.

"Oh? Did I do that to you? I'm ever so sorry. Do you want me to help you with that?" Alice said.

"If you're sure you don't mind," Thomas said. It was a true statement.

"I could put it in my mouth. Would you like that? Like the women do in your videos?" Alice said. She took his silence as a yes and got on her knees.

"This is exciting. I've never done this with Steven, you know," Alice said, while unzipping Thomas's fly. She was referring to her husband Steven, Thomas knew.

"Really?" Thomas said. Something about her confession made the situation even more arousing for him.

"Yeah. Our private life is pretty boring. We've been talking about trying to have kids, but not much is actually going on," Alice said.

Before Thomas could say anything, his penis found a wonderful new home -- hot, wet, and gentle. Alice had no scruples about sucking him off. She went to work with enthusiasm, and open curiosity.

"Have you done this before?" Thomas said, ever curious about everything. It was one of the personality traits that usually got him into trouble with people.

"Only once or twice, a long time ago," Alice stopped to say. "I remember it being so scary, back then, but now I'm having so much fun. I'm so glad we're such good friends. It's so relaxing when you have someone you can let your guard down with and just be yourself, you know."

"I had no idea you felt like that about me," Thomas said.

Alice snuggled her nose into his balls. "What do you mean, silly goose? You know you're my best friend in the whole world," she said.

"But this is a bit more than just friendly, isn't it? Don't you feel like you're cheating on your husband?" Thomas said, again letting his curiosity just run amok, not realizing how his words might have worked against his wishes in the current context.

"No. Not at all. I'm not sure if I could defend my feelings rationally, but I don't feel like I have to. I just feel like helping a friend is it's own reward," Alice said. She sucked Thomas's penis back into her mouth, this time letting the the tip reach all the way to the top of her throat.

Thomas was no pornstar so he was powerless against the beautiful young woman's unfettered enthusiasm. The thought of warning her did not really occur to him. He let his pent-up load loose as soon as he felt it coming up.

Cum went down Alice's throat. It filled her mouth. Some of it even spilled on her face, and yet more oozed down her chin and onto her feminine bosom. She laughed while she pumped his twitching erection. Alice swallowed what was in her mouth and then sucked on the softening penis some more.

"That was fun," she said. "Did you like it?"

"Yes. Thank you very much, Alice."

"No need to be so formal, silly. We're friends," she said.

After giving the flaccid penis one last kiss, Alice went back to the computer. Thomas pulled his pants up. Alice closed the porn folder and returned to work on optimizing Thomas's server infrastructure. She'd become quite fast at acquiring new skills.

It took a moment for Thomas to recover from the admittedly pleasant surprise of a friendly blowjob, but soon, he went back to work, too.

"Did you say you wanted some sexual relief, too?" he asked, about an hour later.

"Don't worry about that. Like I said, you don't need to feel obligated," Alice said.

"No. I want to help you," Thomas said, his cheeks blushing again.

Alice turned to him. Her smile was radiant. "Really? That would be so lovely. I have to admit I have been somewhat frustrated at home lately, too."

"What would you like me to do?" Thomas said, feeling a renewed pressure rising in his groin.

"Whatever you want. I can see, based on your collection, that you're quite imaginative. But don't worry, I know reality is different from fantasy. Whatever you want to do, I'm sure we can make it work."

Thomas's eyes bulged. It was rare for other people to have such a profound effect on his psyche, but Alice's words reached some deep, dark place inside him, some place he seldom acknowledged. He managed to settle himself back down well enough, however. His hand found it's way to his crotch again.

"What do you mean, whatever I want?" he said.

"Most sexual acts are pleasurable to a woman, or can be made so. I trust you completely, so I don't see why I would have anything to worry about. I'm sure we will both enjoy it equally, no matter what you want us to do."

All kinds of thoughts raced through Thomas's mind. There were so many things he wanted to do to that beautiful, young body. None of this felt quite real, though. Many of the nasty things Thomas sometimes liked to see in porn, or in his own fantasies, didn't actually feel that enticing when he was suddenly faced with the prospect of making them real. At least not with Alice. She was too pure for much of that.

"I want to lick you. I know you said you don't want to go tit for tat, but I want to," he said.

Finally, it was Alice who blushed. "Please, Doctor," she said, and spread her legs.

Thomas pulled his cock out and started stroking it. "Take your dress off first," he said.

Alice smiled. She moved elegantly as she stood up and pulled her dress over her head. It was a traditional homemaker dress, but light and simple.

"Do you always dress like that or did you plan this whole thing?" Thomas said, when he saw the lacy lingerie Alice had hidden under that modest facade. The set had to have come from one of those specialist boutiques.

Alice just smiled. She pulled down her panties, too. The waistband bit tantalizingly into the soft flesh of her buttocks on it's way past her delicious curves. She sat back down and spread her legs again. She was freshly, and tastefully, groomed.

Thomas had limited experience with most sexual acts so his excitement for having a wiling test subject for a whole new field of scientific discovery almost overtook his excitement for just having a beautiful, enticing female offering herself to him so wantonly.

He was was genuinely curious about her vagina. Thomas took his time, touching and spreading the various folds of the beautiful flower. Reproductive biology was just one of the many fields Thomas had an encyclopedic theoretical knowledge of, so it was fascinating to see many of those processes in action. It did stoke his ego, as a man, too, to see Alice get so hot and wet from his touch.

He fingered and caressed her, gently, and then added little licks and kisses to his arsenal. Alice was very receptive, and eager to let him know whenever he did something right.

Just when Thomas was finally ready to lose himself to his arousal and let his big brain stop racing -- for just a brief moment -- Alice's delicate hand grabbed his head and pulled him in deeper. It was perfect timing.

Thomas jerked himself off while he let Alice grind on his face like it was her personal sex toy, and when she came, he reached another climax of his own, too. He wrapped his arms around her thighs and just enjoyed her scent while she whooped and convulsed, wrapping her sensational thighs around his buzzing head.

"Thank you, Doctor Hill," Alice said. "You have no idea how much I needed that. Heck, I had no idea how much I needed that. I can't believe how good you are at this." Her voice was still quivering from emotion.

"Please, can you not just call me Thomas, especially now?" he said. "And no, I'm not anything special. It must just be the treatment that's making you feel that way." Thomas was extremely dedicated to taking a scientific approach to everything, so having an objective view on his own strengths and weaknesses was very important to him.

"I don't care. Either way, it works. If I may be so bold, I might need to renege on something I said earlier," Alice said.

"Oh? And what's that?"

"I may have to insist we do this more often. As a friend it's not my place to pester you, Doctor Hill, but I must confess I thoroughly enjoyed you helping me relieve some of these frustrations I didn't even realize I had built up. However, I fear experiencing this release has made me want more of your help, not less."

"I don't see how that would be a problem," Thomas said. "I also enjoy your company very much, Alice, and I have to admit you're a very attractive woman, to boot."