Perfect Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No at all. Please, go ahead," he said.

"Oh thank you ever so much, Doctor Hill. The first step in the correct procedure is for the recipient to take care of basic hygiene," Alice said. She pulled a few douches out of her bag. "I took the liberty of taking care of that part at home, before coming over. But here are some of the products we can use. I bought several, just in case we girls ever need to all prepare at the same time."

Thomas had to stop fucking Stella again. The thought of all of his friends preparing themselves for anal sex together was strangely arousing, for some reason. After his safety pause, he returned to his previous, slow pace. Stella was very interested in Alice's presentation, too.

Alice bent over and demonstrated how the douche would be used. It was pretty obvious but Thomas appreciated the thoroughness of her demonstration. He barely even realized he'd begun to caress Stella's butthole while he watched.

"The next step is lubrication. The recipient can do it themselves, but the partner could also participate," Alice said. She let the invitation hang in the air.

"I would love to, Alice," Thomas said, after it clicked for him.

Alice shuddered. She dug out the lube from her bag, and also a little vibrator. She scooted her crotch right up to Thomas. "Start with one finger," she said.

Thomas let his cock fall out of Stella and he took a good position between Alice's silky smooth legs. He applied a good amount of lube on her ass, and onto his finger, and pushed it in.

Alice gasped. Thomas could feel her ass pulsate around his digit.

"Good," she said. She switched on the vibrator and pushed it against her clitoris. "This is to help me associate the rectal stimulation with sexual pleasure -- a kind of mental exercise. I've already practiced a little bit on my own time, but now I felt ready to present my findings to you."

Thomas could see her get wet.

"Please, if you would, Doctor Hill, scoop your finger up inside my anus. Try and find my G-spot through there," Alice said.

Thomas wiggled around a bit, but when he found it, the effect was quite obvious.

Alice gasped and moaned. "Oh my. That is... quite the thing," she said.

"I want to try it, too," Stella said.

Both of the women looked at Thomas.

"Sure. Why not," Thomas said.

"Take one of the douches and go clean up," Alice said, to Stella.

Stella dashed into the bathroom.

Alice's ass felt very receptive. Thomas added the second finger. A few minutes later, Alice's toes curled in a sharp climax. "Please, Doctor Hill, fuck me in the ass," she pleaded.

Thomas was nothing if not thorough so he added the third finger first, and continued to prepare her for one more minute.

He scooted up to her, added more lube, and started to push his dick against her slippery anus.

Stella came back, right on time. She hugged Thomas from behind and looked over his shoulder as the tip of his cock slipped inside Alice's hot, tight asshole. He experienced none of the trouble he had faced in his previous experiment with Rebecca. Alice's ass was perfect. It was strong but elastic, and just perfect at allowing him in with just the right amount of struggle.

Alice gyrated her hips, moaned, and rubbed the vibrator on her clit even faster. "It's so good, Doctor Hill. I can't believe it. I don't understand why people don't do this all the time," she babbled.

The buzz of a second vibrator captured Thomas's attention. He noticed Stella had maneuvered her ass right against him. She was already fingering her own backdoor while rubbing the vibrator on her clit.

Thomas felt obliged to slap her juicy ass a few times before substituting her fingers with his own. Both of his friends achieved an orgasm at the same time. Alice from getting fucked in the ass, and Stella from him fingering her butt.

Thomas was completely in the zone. He forgot all about following any kind of a procedure for the experiment. He just wanted to fuck Alice until her brain melted. The more she moaned and twisted, the deeper he massaged her rectum with his cock.

When Alice started to lick her own pussy-soaked fingers, Thomas pulled out and came all over her body.

"How do you feel?" he asked Alice, after she calmed down.

"Perfect, Doctor Hill, it was perfect," Alice said.

"No discomfort, or anything?"

"None what so ever. Pure bliss," Alice said.

"Have you ever done this before?" Thomas said.

"No. Only for you," Alice said.

Thomas kissed her, and the kiss turned long. He could not help but feel more than just friendly about her now. Their friendship was working both ways, and Alice had become a trusted ally and a valued companion.

Stella was still fingering her own ass.

"Do you want me to penetrate you, too?" Thomas said to her.

"Yes, please," Stella said.

"I have to take a little rest, but keep practicing. I think that's the real key here. Since your fingers are so small, try to do four," Thomas said.

Stella reached her target number, and Thomas -- after his little rest -- then took her anal virginity, too. It was fun, but not as special as it had been with Alice.

"Can I stay the night?" Alice asked, while Stella was in the shower.

"Of course you can, darling. I'd love for you to spend the night," Thomas said.

"Would it be a bother to have more sex?" Alice said.

"Anal?" Thomas said.

"Yes, please," Alice said.

"Certainly. No bother at all," Thomas said, surprised at the total shift in her preferences. He reached for the lube.

"You might not need to use so much, this time. Now that I'm fully prepared, you might try to see how it feels like this -- not too dry, but not too slick, either," Alice said.

Thomas lubed his cock but did not add much to her ass. The fit was marvelous. Thomas had no pent up energy anymore, to lash out with. He was perfectly relaxed and enjoyed a slow, gentle spooning with his favorite friend.

"Would you like Stella to loose some weight?" Alice said, a seeming non sequitur.

"Maybe," was Thomas's honest answer.

"You should ask her," Alice said. "She wants to do it. I believe you could help give her extra motivation if you said something. You would be a real friend."

Thomas found a great comfort in how much skin contact the spooning position allowed them.

"Wow. You're still going," Stella said, when she got back.

"It's even better now. I feel like I'm finally completely open, as a friend," Alice said.

Chapter Ten - Scientific Breakthroughs

It had been days since Thomas had even visited the lab. The friendship experiment was a complete success and he had found a new joy in his life. His mood was very high and he spent more and more time outside the home -- something he used to avoid. Other than that, he was having lots of sex with his new friends, of course.

One night, he woke up to a strange hum. The whole house was gently vibrating at a very low frequency. Thomas swam his way out from under Stella and Rebecca and made his way to the basement.

Susan, Thomas's more mature and voluptuous housewife friend, was there, and she was operating a completely new machine. This one was as big as the friendship machine had first been. It was reusing some of the old components.

The original friend-maker was completely portable now. All you needed was a laptop and some electrodes. Thomas didn't fully understand how the latest version was even possible. The girls had developed it on their own.

"Oh, hello Doctor Hill," Susan said. She cast her eyes down.

"What's this, then?" Thomas said, eyeing the new machine.

"I'm sorry," Susan said. "It's almost done, so let me just show you."

The machine whirred to a standstill. Susan went over and opened the hatch. "Are you okay, darling?" she said, to someone inside.

"I'm not sure. It's so strange," a female voice answered.

Susan helped her unknown test subject out of the mysterious chamber.

Thomas felt a rush. The young woman was unnervingly gorgeous. He was used to having his friends around by now, but this young lady was almost too perfect. Thomas had never met anyone so physically mesmerizing. She couldn't be much older than Stella and Rebecca, but the curves on her tight body were bordering on fictional.

"Doctor Hill, this is my husband, Gary," Susan said.

"The what now?" Thomas said, unable to peel his eyes away from the angelic perfection of the tantalizing newcomer.

"Please, don't be angry at me. We got into another fight and I finally just snapped. I could not take it anymore so I took the friendship device home with me and turned him into one of your friends. I only really realized afterward that you like your friends female, so I created a sort of a phenotype re-aligner, to swap his gender," Susan said.

"You created a machine that allows you to change a person's gender?" Thomas said.

"Well, it actually affects the whole body -- gender, age, looks, health, all of it. I hope you're not angry at me?" Susan said.

"You did this all on your own?" Thomas said.

"Alice helped me, but please, don't blame her for what I did to Gary, without your permission," Susan said.

It occurred to Thomas that the intelligence boost provided by the friendship machine might be even greater than he had predicted. Thomas had no idea how one would go about even conceptualizing a phenotype re-aligner. It had to requite some kind of nanotechnology. It was highly probable his friends were now significantly more intelligent than he was.

"Have you modified the intelligence boost algorithm on the friendship device?" Thomas said.

"Yes, we did that, too," Susan admitted. "Please, Doctor Hill. Tell me if you're disappointed in me. I can't take the suspense."

"No. No. Not at all. This is all marvelous," Thomas gasped.

Susan squealed and dove in to hug and kiss him. "Really? Are you sure? I was so scared. I can't believe you're such a good friend, to forgive me for something so rash and impulsive," Susan said.

"Forgive you for what, exactly? Your invention is brilliant," Thomas said. He squeezed her big boobs through her ornate bra. One of them popped out, leaving an aroused nipple pointing up invitingly.

"I was worried you would be mad at me for making Gary your friend without asking," she said.

Thomas and Susan turned to look at Gary again -- the gorgeous, flawless, very naked, very female Gary. She blushed.

"Gary Smith?" Thomas said. "I don't believe we've met. I'm Doctor Hill, but please, call me Thomas."

"It is an unbelievable pleasure to finally meet you, Doctor Hill," she said. "But I believe I might need a new name."

"How about Kerri?" Susan suggested.

"Or Carmen?" Thomas said.

Carmen gasped. "I would love that, Doctor Hill. It would make me so glad if it was you who gave me my new name," she said. "I very much hope we can be friends."

"Very well, Carmen," Thomas said. "I see no reason why not."

Carmen gasped in relief. "I'm so happy," she said.

It was impossible for Thomas not to give her extremely firm breasts a little test squeeze, too. Carmen shuddered.

"I'm sorry," Thomas said.

"No. I like it. Please, touch me as much as you want. It just feels weird, my whole body, you know? This is all very new to me. I'm very happy you're here, though, Doctor Hill. I imagine this would all be much more traumatic if you weren't here. I feel so comfortable with you," Carmen said.

"Why is she so beautiful?" Thomas said, just thinking out loud.

"This was my first test of the re-aligner," Susan said, "but I did my best to make her pleasing to your eye..." She watched Thomas grope her transformed husband. "...and your touch."

As alluring as Carmen was to his eyes, fingers, and tongue, Thomas knew Susan was the real hero here. He grabbed her and bent her over a desk. "You did good. You deserve a reward," he said.

Susan arched her back and pushed her ass up. "Are you sure I wasn't just a little bit naughty? Maybe a little punishment would do me good, too?"

Thomas grinned. He gave the hyper-intelligent housewife a few spanks on her plump ass, and then got the lube. Entering her ass was relatively easy, and Thomas suspected she'd prepared herself on purpose.

The little role play lifted the passions of both Thomas and Susan to a surprising level. He plowed into her rear with near reckless abandon. Poor Carmen whimpered when she saw how hard Thomas made her wife come from a such a ruthless rectal reaming.

Hearing her, Thomas's attention returned to Carmen, and there was nothing she could do. She surrendered completely to his extremely friendly advances. Her renewed and rejuvenated asshole was desperately cute, and Thomas thoroughly enjoyed the time it took for him to make it yield to his fingers.

"Oh my heavens," Carmen gasped, once her new best friend finally got his cock, balls deep, up her previously virginal, straight-out-the-oven butt.

Despite the scientific respect Thomas had for Susan, Carmen's young body drove him even wilder. Pushing as deep as he could, he just about reached a little kink inside her, and the contact seemed to titillate both of them.

"She's a perfect fit, isn't she?" Susan whispered, into Thomas's ear. His eyes widened and the implication pushed him over the edge.

Thomas would later discover that the phenotype re-aligner had made Carmen's new body practically virginal in other ways, too, but he did not mind. His experience with Stella had been fairly pleasant so he was less averse to the idea of taking a young lady's virginity now.

Susan told their friends and neighbors her husband had left her and that Carmen was the new babysitter. Apparently, Carmen was a much better husband and a much better father to her children now, than she'd ever been as Gary. Thomas didn't really care too much, but it was still nice to know the family was happy.

Thomas was very much enamored by Carmen and her bespoke body. He wanted to keep her as his new main bed warmer. He had to admit Susan's idea was better, though, so he let her take Carmen. He would still get to fuck her whenever he wanted, and not spending every minute with her built up a very pleasant anticipation in him.

Chapter Eleven - Friends In High Places

As soon as Stella heard the phenotype re-aligner was functional, she insisted she be the next test subject. Even though she was a perfectly fuckable little goofball to Thomas's eye, she herself was unhappy with her body.

Thomas had to admit, though, that the new machine was a real wonder. Stella came out looking every bit as extraordinary as Carmen had. They kept the changes to Stella's height and facial features quite conservative so as not to raise too many questions, but under her clothes, she got the full treatment.

Both Stella and Thomas were extremely happy with the results. This inspired the other girls to get little tuneups, too. Why not? One by one, the women all started making little modifications to their bodies. Soon, all of them had their own versions of the "Carmen kink," about Thomas's cock's length inside their asses.

Almost as a joke, Thomas hopped in, too. He got the beach body he had only really dreamed about in passing, and a few, minor tweaks to his face. He considered making his penis larger, too, but what would be the point? For one, it would ruin his perfect fit with Carmen's tight little custom ass. He did give himself a vascular tuneup, however, for more sexual stamina. That felt actually useful.

Nobody really even cared that much when Alice put her husband, Steven, into the phenotype re-aligner, too. She was inspired by Susan's success. Alice and Steven had no children so once Steven became Stacy, they sold their house and moved in with Thomas. Stacy turned out as an absolutely ravishing redhead.

Being free to spend all of their time together now, Thomas and Alice became much more public about their relationship. They went on a few dates, sometimes even with the whole group together.

Thomas didn't think much of his new looks but he did notice how unknown females paid a different kind of attention to him now. After a while the novelty wore off, though, and he started to slide back into a more introverted lifestyle. He had lost what little interest in people he had ever had, other than the kind his machines created. Obviously, no normal person could compare to his true friends.

There was so much sex and so many unnaturally gorgeous women in Thomas's life now, he completely forgot about his previous aspirations. Trying to find any kind of a buyer for his friendship device or the phenotype re-aligner -- his friends had insisted he take credit for that invention, too -- held no interest to him.

When Josie the NSA agent invited Thomas to visit her at the office, though, he did go. Turns out, her hyper-intelligence had allowed Josie to get a few quick promotions and she had access to quite an assortment of highly classified information now. She laid out an elaborate plan to gain more influence in the global intelligence community by using Thomas's devices.

Thomas paid little attention to the details. He was more focused on her body, and how fucking sexy it was for her to be so smart, so ambitious, and so capable. He couldn't wait to fuck her. Because of her job, he saw her less often than his other friends.

"Yes, whatever," he said, after she finished detailing her proposal for making their position more secure on the global stage, or something. He bent her over the conference table and fucked her silly.

With the strength and endurance offered by his new body, Thomas had found a new dimension to sex. If he fucked his friends long enough and hard enough he received an additional physical high from the sheer physical exercise of it all.

Josie rode him with total abandon. He could tell from the look on her face she felt the same way. Her toned body glistened with sweat and the heaving of her idealized chest was extremely erotic. Thomas scooped up a drop of perspiration from the very tip of her nipple and fed it to her. She bit his finger and growled. Her perfect body was tuned for endurance now, too.

Thomas was easily capable of fucking right through a few orgasms, so the meeting ran long. He shot one load inside her, another one all over her, and then he went for her ass.

Chapter Twelve - Upward Mobility

Thomas soon found himself living in a big mansion. There were dozens of nubile young beauties running around. He didn't even know their names but the sex was great.

Despite their access to the wondrous phenotype re-aligner, all of these new girls still used the luxurious private gym every day. Thomas asked Alice about it and she said the girls liked it. It made them happy to engage in activities they felt would lead to Thomas's happiness, even indirectly. Any kind of effort toward self-improvement counted. Thomas had to admit, he did always stop and stare at all those sweaty bodies when he walked past the gym.

The mansion was replaced by a bigger one, and then an even bigger one. Eventually Thomas found himself living in a literal palace. There was tits and ass everywhere. Even some of the furniture had been replaced with attractive young women, contorted into provocative poses.

Thomas asked Alice about it. She assured him the women were all friends of his, and they were happy to brighten his day by showing off their perfect bodies for him in such an extravagant pantomime. They had shifts and benefits, and it was all very ethical, Alice promised. Thomas decided to fuck one table leg in the ass, just as a test. She had prepared herself for the eventuality and seemed to really enjoy the encounter so Thomas decided it was all in good fun.

Days melded together even more than before and, for a while, the concept of time lost all meaning. His whole life became an endless series of interconnected orgies.