Perfect Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, however, Thomas came to a realization. He might have made a slight mistake in his original calibration of the friendship device. Seeing all that was happening around him, he could not shake the feeling that some of his friends might be even a bit too dedicated to him. It also occurred to him that he'd stopped caring about the science itself at some point, and had focused almost exclusively on nothing but sex for a long time now.

Thomas had never been one to follow the news, but one day, he happened to overhear a TV someone else was watching. Apparently, some kind of a totalitarian regime was gaining power, slowly taking over the whole world. They said something about inserting chips into people's brains.

The idea was scary. Thomas had always leaned liberal, at least in theory. Real world politics had never interested him. He decided to ask Alice about it. Thomas vaguely recalled Alice herself having been elected president at some point, so she would know about politics. She knew so much about everything. She was as smart as she was hot, even after all these years.

Alice just smiled at him. "Don't worry, my Love. You're safe. Trust me. Your friends are doing everything they can to make sure you're happy," she said, and caressed his cheek.

That was enough for Thomas. He trusted her. She was the best friend anyone could ever have.