All Comments on 'Perfect Girlfriend Juice Ch. 01'

by fidget1

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Proxy128Proxy128about 3 years ago

This went in a different direction than I thought it would. I loved it all the more for where you took it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

That was an unusual story but in a good way. I like how you flipped the table on the norm although since it is a chapter 1, it makes me wonder if either he uses her to his advantage completely or maybe we deal with a completely different couple or more considering there had to be quite a few people who drank that stuff. I also wonder what happens if a guy drinks it. Might be another interesting concept.

MoosetalesMoosetalesabout 3 years ago

Very well done. I really like how the girl figured this out and was able to use it to her advantage instead of the much more common theme of being turned into a mindless bimbo right away. A nice change to the story type.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

you know if the dude who invented this juice actually thought f what it was capable of he would have invented the most useful and terrifying invention in existence. I mean If this Juice was tweaked so that someone would take a dose and become whatever the person said then you could make the world whatever you want it to be. Given that it works magically(more or less) one could have people secretly dosed in order to bend them to your will

regardless cant wait to see the next one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This was really good, I really enjoyed the whole thing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

More please

tachikomatachikomaabout 1 year ago

I don't know if this was intended to be written as a thinly veiled analogy to aligning a super intelligent AI, but it ended up being nearly that all the same. Reads like a potential horror story with the power she has, except it's ok because she had mostly good intentions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfidget1@fidget1
I write short, erotic stories that heavily feature a loss of control. These are usually told with a focus on the victim, and often the events of the story will be the unintended consequences of the victim's own actions. I try to post a story or new chapter at least once every ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES